Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-29-2011, 01:16 PM   #1
anotherraprx

anotherraprx Level 2 (200+)anotherraprx Level 2 (200+)anotherraprx Level 2 (200+)
Default Cabin Fever

I surprised my wife Sheryl for our wedding anniversary by booking a cabin in the Georgia mountains for the weekend. Sheryl is a curvy redhead with a beautiful bush. I had an extraordinary weekend planned!
We arrived at the cabin around 11pm Friday night. The only light was from the headlights of our car, shining off into the woods, but throwing just enough light on the cabin to find our way to it. Sheryl went to open it up and turn on some lights while I got our luggage.
Sheryl
I went to open up the cabin and turn on the lights. I reached in the doorway, feeling for the light switch, flicking it up. No lights came on. Great, I thought, maybe a lamp is nearby. I remember reaching for the lamp, when I saw a flash of light, then everything went black.
I had no idea how much time had passed when I woke up. My hands were tied over my head, I was blindfolded, and someone had removed all my clothes. My feet were free, but other than that I couldn’t move.
I heard someone mutter, “She’s awake. Let’s get started”. I screamed for John as I felt a heavy weight climb onto the bed. Within seconds I felt his hard penis pushing at the opening to my vagina. I was getting raped! I kept screaming for John, but he wasn’t answering!
The man pushed deep into me and I felt his body pound into me as his dick bottomed out. He was in a mad rush to finish. I don’t know how long he lasted, but when he finished, it only took a few seconds for a second man to enter me. He was through in seconds, and a 3rd man climbed on immediately and entered me. He was a little larger than the first one, but rammed into my cunt so hard I thought I would split! He seemed to go on forever! I heard his breathing speed up and knew he was about to cum. Just like the first 2, he dumped inside of me! I was beginning to get a rash around my asshole from all of the cum dripping down from my twat.
The 4th guy was about to rape me. I felt the head of his cock at the opening of my pussy. He was pushing slower than the rest had. In a second I figured out why. He was HUGE! He would push a little, then back off, push a little, then back off. After a minute of this he did what I feared. He shoved his humongous tool fast and hard into me. I felt my pussy tear a little and screamed as loud as I could. He never slowed down. He kept pumping me as fast as he could. It was hurting like hell! After 5 minutes or so of this, I did the unimaginable. It started feeling pretty good. I tried to hide my emotions, but I let out a soft moan. He whispered in my ear, “Go ahead, baby. Enjoy it. Your hubby can’t hear you.”
By the time I felt him building his load I was screaming again. Only this time it was in ecstasy! I felt myself cumming as he emptied deep into my cunt.
Two hours later it all started again! I decided to just lay still and let them have their way, no use fighting what I can’t stop. When “big dick” got back to me, though, I immediately started moaning. He seemed to last forever this time, and I screamed until I was hoarse!
This routine lasted all day Saturday until late in the night. I kept hoping that John wasn’t dead. If he was okay, I could deal with 2 days of getting raped. I remember wishing I could get the phone number of “big dick” though. I have never had a man stretch me like he did, and it felt so good!
Finally, they left. I spent the rest of the night getting free from my ropes. I found my husband lying unconscious on the front porch. He had a big spot of dried blood on the back of his head, but he was alive!
John
My heart skipped a beat as I watched Sheryl walk into the dark cabin. I heard a thud and bolted for the front door. As I ran inside I felt a pain in the back of my head, and I fell to the floor. I woke up some time later and looked around the room. There was no one there, but I heard a scream coming from the next room. I stumbled to my feet and eased up to the bedroom. I peeked inside the room and saw 3 naked men. Two were just standing with their back to me, and a 3rd was getting off the bed. Lying on the bed was Sheryl. Her hands were tied and she was blindfolded. The second man climbed onto the bed and began raping Sheryl. The first man walked past the other 2 and approached me. I reached out my hand and took his. We shook hands and I winked at him, and then began removing my clothes. I took my turn at raping my wife, and then watched as Brian, my hugely hung black friend began raping Sheryl.
Brian did a number on her, as I hoped he would. She screamed as he pounded into her cunt. Then the unexpected happened. She began to get into it. Before long she was pumping back and moaning like a whore! My dick jumped to full alert!
We spent the rest of the night and the next day raping my wife. She tolerated us 3 white guys, but fucked like a rabbit every time Brian put his dick in her!
Finally it was time for them to leave. I got dressed and went to the front porch, where I opened up my minor head injury so it would bleed a lot, then lay down on the porch to sleep until Sheryl could get untied. It took longer than I expected, and I was fast asleep when she came out to get me. She never mentioned the rapes, just that we had been robbed of all of our money. I don’t know what she spent it on. She didn’t want to call the cops. It was only $100. We had gone there to fuck all weekend, not shop. Well, didn’t we fuck all weekend?
A few months later I ran into Brian. Since we move in totally different circles, I hadn’t seen him since my anniversary “gift” to Sheryl, or rather, to myself! It seems that he was at his favorite bar, about 2 weeks after that night, when Sheryl walked in. It only took him a few minutes to figure out why she was there. She was looking for a big dick. She has never figured out that Brian was THE big dick she was searching for. He took her home and fucked her for hours. She has been going over to his house twice a week ever since! He has the video to prove it! Great footage, too!
anotherraprx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
anotherraprx

anotherraprx Level 2 (200+)anotherraprx Level 2 (200+)anotherraprx Level 2 (200+)

My favorite!
anotherraprx is offline   Reply With Quote