Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2006, 05:52 PM   #1
Melissa_GA

Melissa_GA has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa_GA
Default Tyrone makes me his slut...M,F,nc,inter

I was working at KFC in TN, there was this black man named Tyrone that was always hitting on the white girls. We thought he was a total pain in the ass, too, he wouldn't take no for an answer.

One night while we were closing the restaurant, I went into the men’s bathroom to fill up a mop bucket. Tyrone followed me in there and pinned me against the sink, one arm pinning my arms and the other hand covering my mouth. He began kissing and biting my neck. I wriggled and tried to pull away, but he kept kissing me and grinding his huge bulge into my pelvic area. I struggled, but he was too strong for me and I couldn't get free from his grasp.

After a minute or two, I noticed my legs starting to spread, just a little, just enough to get his grinding cock closer to my clit. He felt it too, cuz he stopped kissing my neck and looked at my face...and then smiled. He had me and he knew it. He let his hand drop from my mouth and I didn't utter a peep. I just stood there, horrified at myself for actually being horny for this big black arrogant stud who had known all along he could have me.

He took me by the shoulders and turned me around, leaning over the bathroom sink. He pulled my shirt off over my head and then my uniform pants down to my ankles, pulled out his cock and pushed it right up my pussy - without one hint of resistance from me. He pushed down my upper body until I was leaning all the way over the sink, grabbed my hips and pounded his cock into me so hard my head was hitting the mirror. He pinned me harder, squashing my body over the sink, grinding his black fuckstick balls-deep into my hole. He reached around and grabbed both tits with his big hands, squeezing them until I thought I was going to cry. He then started pounding me even harder and deeper than before, almost lifting my feet from the ground with each deep thrust. It hurt, his cock was so big, but still I didn't cry out, I didn't make a sound. I looked into the mirror and saw his kinky black afro and the big black hands crushing my little tits and almost started to cry, I was so ashamed and horrified to be fucked by a black man, to be raped in a men's room by a coworker whom I wouldn't normally give the time of day to. But I didn't make a sound, I didn't try to resist and i didn't report it afterwards. Do you know why?? Because after that night, I was Tyrone's whore anytime he wanted me. All he had to do was touch me and I'd freeze and let him do anything to me he wanted. I wasn't really a willing participant, but rather a totally pliable piece of meat whom he could use for his most devious wishes. After that day, he would sit me on the toilet in that men's room almost every day and fuck my mouth, squirting his cum either across my face or straight down my throat. Sometimes he would call the other men that worked there into the bathroom and have them take turns fucking my mouth and pussy while he watched. Once he even pushed me into the backseat of his buick and fucked me right up the ass, while his friends watched through the glass. Another time, he took me to a black club and took me in and offered me to several of the men. We went outside in the parking lot and he pulled up my skirt, pushed me down over the trunk of his car and then all the men lined up behind me to fuck me. I bet I took 20 black dicks up my cunt that night. When they were all done, Tyrone stuck his cock in my sopping hole to wet it, then slid all of his black thickness right up my ass, fucking me deep and hard, putting on a show for all the others. I was so humiliated.

Tyrone is long gone, but to this day I cannot resist a strong, large bodied black man who wants to fuck me. All he has to do is get me alone and make his move. I won't resist at all and he can do anything at all he wants with me. He can strip me and fuck me anywhere, any way he wants. He just has to do it.
Melissa_GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
laural

laural has initial reputation

Very exciting. Made me wet!
laural is offline   Reply With Quote