Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A little about me

I love to write stories and lately I have learned that I have a darker side.

Most to all of my stories are mind breaks, where a girl or girls are put under a number of sexual trials until they break.

If anyone has any requests are suggestions feel free to post me and I will do my best to answer your request.

My first story will be coming soon.

It is called Carla's VR Hell.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That sounds like an interesting topic and I am intrigued by the title of your first story. I'm looking forward to it.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:19 PM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Carla's VR Hell
Chapter 1

Carla Jonas was an attractive young brunette with a supple body and she knew it. Her breasts weren’t super large but they were still perky enough to turn some heads, along with her lithe body and sexy ass. She always considered herself a pretty smart woman. The only problem with her was that when it came to careers she was undecided. She was smart enough to be anything but she was almost done her freshman year at university and she couldn't figure out what she wanted to do with her life.
That was why when she was approached to test the newest in Virtual Reality simulators she eagerly jumped at the chance. According to the scientists who were working on the machine, the unit would allow people to experience life in different situations. She had signed on for a four hour session allowing her to experience many different career fields that she might be interested in. It wasn't until she saw that one of the attendees was her old science teacher that she felt apprehensive.
She hoped that he didn't recognize her as the one who cost him his job all those years ago. After all he was a married man and had no right looking and touching those girls (in the name of science he would tell them). She had reported him and hadn't seen him since. She tensed as he passed by her, but if he did recognize her he didn't show any sign of it. Maybe, he doesn't know who turned him in. That was her last thought before she was strapped down.
Then she found herself in an sleazy motel room butt naked. Lying on the bed across from her was Mr. (she couldn't remember his name)
“I know you,” she said not remembering who he was only that she was worried about being in the same room as him.
“Of course, you do you little bitch,” his voice replied sounding deep and angry. “You cost me me my career, my girl. Everything, did you really think I would forget you?” He rolled off the bed and started to advance on her. He then threw her on the bed and before she could react our say anything he was already spreading her legs, rubbing his cock, which even though was average sized filled her with dread.
“Keep your legs open,” he said in a calm voice. She found that no matter what she tried she couldn't close them. He positioned the head of his cock between her dry pussy lips and proceeded to rub it up and down against her. “You fucked up my life, bitch so now I'm going to fuck up yours,” he hissed at her rubbing his dick up and down against her. “This is your life now, and what's worse is you want it this way, grab my cock and put it in your pussy.” To her horror her hands seem to take on a life of there own as they grabbed his dick and started attempting to inch it in despite her reluctance. Then with one rough shove he rammed it through her pussy lips and started fucking fierce and hard. She started to cry but found she couldn't move. “Your in my kingdom now bitch, you can only do and say what I want you to” To prove his point he continued to fuck her hard and fast and she did nothing but whimper. He moved his hands up to her breasts and started to lick them very fiercely. He also started to bite them enjoying her pain and humiliation. He pulled out of her and looked down at her abused pussy covered with sweat and blood. “One of the best things about my kingdom bitch, is that I can control when I cum, and I'm not ready to cum yet, he then licked two of his fingers. “you however want to cum, but you can't not yet. I want to watch you fondle your nipples first,” Her fear increased as she found herself fondling her nipples, “Pinch them bitch” she did and while she was caressing her breasts and nipples he put two fingers inside of her and proceeded to finger her pussy. Only her eyes could display the horror that she was feeling as for reasons beyond her understanding kept her from screaming.
He finally pulled out, her emotions were in turmoil, “my kingdom can prevent from feeling even the slightest pleasure, you're here for two reasons, my revenge and my enjoyment. He suddenly had a gun in his hands were there wasn't one before. He went to the head of the bed so he was able to kneel by her head while still within reach of her pussy “Now you made a disgusting mess on my cock bitch, clean it,” She tried to resist but her hands grasped his cock and before she could stop she had placed it in her mouth. “That's right bitch suck that cock.” and she found herself sucking him up and down while he reached over and stared fingering her clit with his left hand while his right was placing the tip of the gun barrel on her left nipple. “Yeah that's right you're just a stupid little bitch,” She finally found she was able to take his cock out of her mouth.
“Yes, sir you're right, I'm just a stupid little bitch” she didn't want to say the words they just sort of flowed out of her
“And what are you?”
“I'm sorry, sir”
“Sorry for what?”
“For being a stupid little bitch that wasn't smart enough to pass your class,”
“You deserve to be punished don't you think?”
“Yes sir, I do”
Tears formed in her eyes and she couldn't figure out why she was saying such humiliating about herself. She felt something cold and wet around her pussy, she looked down to see her teacher licking her cunt while rubbing the gun against it. Suddenly she felt a wash of guilty pleasure over take her body. It was like the orgasm was starting to be unblocked while her teacher was licking her wet cunt.
“I love sloppy seconds, which is lucky for you, I mean a stupid bitch like you knows all about being second. “You want to cum but guess what, you can't I'm going to break you, by the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging strangers of the street for their cocks.”

She stirred and looked up to see that she was still at home, that the whole thing had just been a bad dream, or so she thought until she noticed the piece of cloth in her mouth and the ropes around her hands which were behind her back. She was relieved to see that she wasn't naked anymore, she had on a t-shirt and bra, along with shorts and panties but her relief was short lived as she found herself in a room with three of her friends who were in the same predicament she was.

End of Chapter 1
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote