Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-17-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
ForcedFantasy4U

ForcedFantasy4U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ForcedFantasy4U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ForcedFantasy4U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ForcedFantasy4U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ForcedFantasy4U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ForcedFantasy4U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ForcedFantasy4U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ForcedFantasy4U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ForcedFantasy4U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ForcedFantasy4U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Late for a date.

I wrote this a year ago and tried to do it from the mindset of a submissive woman.

------------
"OMG! Look at the time!" I exclaimed out loud trying to get home through the late afternoon traffic. What a night to be late. I've talked to this guy enough to know how much he hates someone showing up late. Besides, regardless of the reasons, it's down right disrespectful. John was known
well in the local community, helped managed a company, been a speaker at local events and much more. I felt down right lucky he'd even consider spending an evening with me.

As her car pulls to the driveway a small sense of relief moves through her mind and body. "How am I going to handle this. He should be here in 4 minutes. I still need to shower, put makeup on, get into the loose flowing skirt he requested." Thinking to herself, she comes up with a plan. "Maybe if I leave a note on the door, he can come in and watch the game while I finish." Grabbing a quick piece of paper she scribbles, "traffic was heavy, sorry I'm a few minutes late, come in, watch the game and I'll be out shortly. " With that she heads off to the bedroom leaving a trail of clothes and jewelry in her wake.

Oh the warm water felt so good on her skin and the pulsating shower head was used more than one time to fill a need when "Bob" was having battery problems or she just wanted something different. As her mind wandered off to previous shower "moments", suddenly her mind popped back into reality. "Oh shit" she said aloud. "I better get my ass in gear." With that she quickly finished her shower and made the final decision on what she would wear that night. Yes, it would be the loose flowing mid-length black skirt, purple button down satin blouse and the new pumps she bought for the occasion. "going to look hot in this outfit. Hope he thinks so too! After all, a woman needs to look her best," she thinks to herself.

Reaching out she turns off the water, grabs a hand towel and quickly gives her hair a fast initial drying, then runs the bath towel over her skin.
"This might work out well after all" she thinks to herself. My skin is
soooooo soft right after the shower. If I can distract him with my outfit
and softness, maybe I won't have to see that 'look of disappointment" on his
face for being late."

Wrapping the towel around her, she listens and hears the TV on and game going. Cracking the door open a bit, she yells out "Sorry I'm late! Traffic was unreal tonight. I'll be right out and hopefully you'll like what you see and I'll be worth the wait."

At that moment, she felt a hand over her mouth and another in her hair. "You need to learn, when I say be one time, I mean be on time!" Before she could even react, the towel wrapped around her body was thrown on the floor. "OMG!" she screams through his hand. No! Please don't! No!"

"You knew when you accepted this date, I would not be pleased if you were not ready when I arrived, so I'm going to fuck and punish you at the same time. That's what you've earned!"

"No, please don't do this! We've not discussed any of this and "SLAAAAP!" OWWWW! she screamed as he gave me what was the first of many wacks to my ass that night!" Shut up slut and don't move a muscle!" With that he slipped a blindfold over her eyes and restraints around her wrists, cinching them together so her hands were securely behind her.

She then felt his hand in her hair again and it didn't take long to know
what was next. "ON THE FLOOR. ON YOUR KNEES!" I hesitated slightly and that's all it took! "SLAAAAAP!" Oh God that hurts! "Did I tell you take your own sweet time? DID I SLUT!" That's when it happened, I felt myself become very submissive, shook my head and said softly, "no Sir." "Then what are you waiting for??? Get down there. NOW!" I was on my knees before the last work passed his lips.

Then I head it, his zipper. "Just because you can't do what you agreed to do, I see no reason not to take what is before me and mine to be taken." With that, he grabbed my hair and forced his cock between my lips. "OMG! He's not even allowing me to suck him. He's just fucking my mouth!" "This is what I choose to do with you tonight and frankly it's all the pleasure you deserve. You mouth will be fucked for one minute each time I feel the need. Is that clear?" I nodded, but what else could I do? He was certainly in charge.

Right then a peaceful feeling came over my mind, my body relaxed and I knew this was who I was inside. It's who I am and what he's doing to me....is really FOR me....and I'd not have it any other way.
ForcedFantasy4U is offline   Reply With Quote