Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2009, 02:39 AM   #1
pradeep400

pradeep400 has initial reputation
Default moms interrogation in front of teenage son

well any one join me in this fetish role play.Plot son is tied up in a dusty dungeon mom is dragged in front of him by two burly gangster.Mom is a police officer she gets beaten raped in front of son.lots of violence punching kicking forced anal oral etc should be there
pradeep400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:24 AM   #2
lendava1

lendava1 has initial reputation

I'm in
lendava1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:24 AM   #3
pradeep400

Default mom interrogation

well jack kidnaps you and your son in a shanty cabin after you arrested his leading gang member in a drug deal operation.you are ann aged 39 sexy women slightly plump but very pretty with nice boobs and a fine flat soft creamy stomach and a beautiful face with rounded buttocks. You are dressed in tight blue jeans and a green half top baring your midriff . your son is phillips aged 16. who is terrified and he is tied to a chair . Hugo and Aslam are Jacks assistent . Aslam is pinning your arms behind your back and Jack comes forward as Hugo is standing a bit far with a gun pointed at your head.You spit at Jack Jack comes forward clutching his hand into a fist. You are in for a beating session.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:43 AM   #4
lendava1

lendava1 has initial reputation

lendava1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:39 AM   #5
pradeep400

Default moms interrogation in front of son

Jack draws back his arm and lands a savage punch in anns soft belly. His fists sank wrist deep in her navel.Ann could not double up as Aslam pinned her arms and straightened up .She laid out a guttaral gasp ouuuffffff her cheeks swollen up and the wind knocked out of her. Phillips looked terrified from his moms ordeal. Jack said how was it baby. Anns boobs were heaving as she was panting for breath. Jack said to Phillips look how sexy your bitch mom looks.Want to have a blow job from her. They dragged Ann to phillips and said her to suck him.Ann refused and spat at Jack again. Jack turned to Phillips and said do you know i will present you a baby brother do you know where.Phillips shook is head his eyes rounded with fear. Jack just said here and in the same motion punched Ann again hard in her stomach right in the navel.Ann went down on her knees in front of her son her hand s clutching her aching belly.She was panting now.Phillips could could feel his moms hot breath near his legs
Old 01-07-2009, 11:46 PM   #6
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

The theme seems intereting, however, I feel the presence of a minor in the thread makes it disturbing, I suggest to modify it. I will jump if the theme of the presence of a minor is removed.
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:06 AM   #7
pradeep400

if that is the case then we have to change the title well if the son is 21 and the mom is 42 do you mind
Old 01-09-2009, 05:50 AM   #8
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No, I cant be older than what I am, that too by a gap of 18 yrs,

You can change it like her brother or bf is watching???

No dad pls...
Old 01-09-2009, 08:23 AM   #9
pradeep400

ok lets make it this way brother is tied up by the criminals and they assault and rape the sister in front of him. Criminals are aftab,Jack,sanchez and Hugo.Brother is Phillips aged 24 Sister ann aged 21. You be ANN and myself coacting as the four criminals.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:08 PM   #10
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Ok

Start the scene or you can start a new thread if you wish to. I will jump in.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:28 AM   #11
pradeep400

niki just wait for a couple of days as i am off get in touch with you on monday . I will start a new thread on monday with a new scenario
Old 01-12-2009, 12:16 AM   #12
pradeep400

Default for Nikki Girl

you and your brother jack.discuss something serious.Your brother is 22 working in some port area has fallen into trouble.He has taken a loan from some drug dealer and cant repay him.The drug Dealer Hugo is th crime kingpin and a sadistic man who takes pleasure in rough handling and violating young pretty females.Hugo has planned to kikll Jack .He is damned scared and approaches you.You are 21 working in a posh corporate sector.You are very pretty with a nice figure.Boobs belly ass mouth all very erotic.You rebuke your brother and promise to help him out.Both of you reach the den of Hugo with the amount.You are in a tight three quarter blue jeans and a black top exposing your sexy midriff.Hugo and his hench men Aslam ,Jhon and Sanchez smiles wickedly at both of you and exchange evil glances. You give them a shy innocent smile and start to talk. Your brother is immediately shoved in a chair and gets tied up. Sanchez goes behing you and pins your arm behind your back. Your boobs jut out from the immense pressure created in your arms.Hugo comes forward fondles your pretty face . You get a bit angry and call him rude names.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:31 AM   #13
pradeep400

Default Trying to rescue Brother in debt(for Niki Girl

see my feed back 11