Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-24-2007, 01:33 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Opposite of type

Being a dominatrix makes my fucking head hurt and my gut ache. It certainly makes me all cranky and bitchy which if course attracts yet MORE submissive men to my corner.

How many of you have tried to do the opposite of type.. How did you react?
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 02:54 AM   #2
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

It does seem like alot of work gaggy, I enjoy some wrestling around and bondage during sex, but the person I go to dinner with afterward should be an equal. Just seems like the whole dom/ sub thing is a lot of extra work.

But then again I never tried it, and I certainly didn't mean to critisise those that enjoy that lifestlye.
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:46 AM   #3
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

Ive never managed to find a dominatrix type woman though ive looked high and low, submissive girls have always been attracted to me "look dangerous" apparently or something.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:09 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Darkman it is not so much in the looks but the Attitude that does it!

I bet you walk thru crowds with a bit of a swagger and look to you that makes others step aside? And that will attract the sub females as well as the males! Watch out for the soft looking guy who wants to buy you a drink....he may weant to be your sub!??

Squid really bad Idea to put a Dom/Dom together too long esp if they dont like each other. After a short time two Alpha Wolves will be fighting too see who is Lead Wolf!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 07:55 AM   #5
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Darkman it is not so much in the looks but the Attitude that does it!

I bet you walk thru crowds with a bit of a swagger and look to you that makes others step aside? And that will attract the sub females as well as the males! Watch out for the soft looking guy who wants to buy you a drink....he may weant to be your sub!??
Your probably right sindy, i do tend to strut right through a crowd, and eyeball any fucker who gives me a funny look, (but then again that's every 1 since i moved to beijing!) and you know what there was this soft guy who was a friend of a friend just staring into my eyes a few months ago, freaked me out a bit. He said, "you look like a bit of a nightmare" i said "ill be your worst fuckin nightmare in a bit if you dont back off" i shouldnt have been so harsh he was a nice guy i suppose just freaked out! lol
Old 06-01-2007, 11:16 PM   #6
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

It depends on my mood. I really like the fight, but I'm naturaly submissive to my fiance (and my fiance ONLY.) I think in other relationships I would have LOVED to be the dom. I used to be a manipulative seductive bitch, and that was good fun to mess with people... but what I MOST wanted in a partner was to come upon someone who grabbed my wrist and threw me to the ground and took me if I ever tried it on him.
AND I GOT IT!

If I ever really try to dominate my fiance it's only fun when I didn't succeed.

If I do suceed in doming? It rather pisses me off in a perversly pleasurable way.
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote