Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-21-2007, 07:18 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default fucking vanilla fuckhead boys

today an event has left a bitter taste in my mouth and as hard as I try, I cant stop thinking about all the barbs i want to sting that creep with.

guy writes in response to profile, which has very specific info about what kinds of things w get up to.

hi profile looks strangely vanilla with no mention of kinky fetish or bondage in sight. I ask if hes done roleplay. he says no... because according to his highness, had he done rape roleplays before well, that woud make him an actual RAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! but of course, hed still be more than happy to fuck me.

What a fucking load of crap! so I wrote back saying that my husbands not a rapist nor any of the men we've met who play it out or fantasize about it, and nor am I wanting to be really raped just because I have rape fantasies (necessarily lol)

and HE writes back that it actually DOES mean all of these things because his sainted sister is a psychologist and apparently she knows everything.. and in my two line reply (which was very polite even for me) apparently there were many warning signs!??!!?

if theres anything that i hate more than anything else, its being told "be careful" I's a big girl and I got ma big girl panties on so fuck off I can take care of myself I say.

I just hate that icky feeling I get when I am confronted by these busy bodies who cant mind their own fucking business and let others play out in a safe and sane manner.

According to these simpletons, if you think so you must be. so if you like to fantasise your a smurf, well then you may as well paint yourself blue and go live in the freaking forest with gargamel as your sole source of entertainment .

and this means that every one of us here is sick perverted and we are all really either true rapists or true victims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as much as it infuriates me, and I come up with all the reasons under the sun why these freak feel they have the right to be judgmental (on a freaking swingers site hello??) reasons such as being rejected (as in this case) a little voice is going "is he right?"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:29 AM   #2
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Well, I for one would definately describe myself as sick
Old 03-21-2007, 07:42 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

but your not REALLLLLLYYYY a rapist!

or are you!

what pisses me off:

I don't need to be saved, I don't need psychological help (I quite enjoy my fantasies thankyou!) and if we are so sick and wacked out why would he want to come fuck with us anyway?? are men really this desperate for sex they have no limits??

if I really thought someone was mental, Id be keeping them at bay with a barge pole,not sending them emails asking for consideration!! This is why I was single for years.. not because I'm mental (lol poor Overkill right?) but because men can be soooooooooooo fucking annoying with their egos and petty psychological warefare and thes vanilla dickheads all talk pretending to be something they are not.. and then spin it around to make their problem MY problem!
Old 03-21-2007, 07:52 AM   #4
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gaggy, you getting super sensitive in your "old age"? (** Wiz ducks to avoid gaggy's right hook and takes a kick in the balls **). You're permitting some sanctimonious, self-righteous little shithead get to you. Simply write him off as an asshole and carry on doing what makes you happy.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:57 AM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

OI!!! Leave my age out of it you! Lets take it to the roleplay thread

lol

yeah I know.. but I hate that little voice that these goody two shoe types give audience to....

and I would never EVER EVER EVER give them the satisfaction of knowing . but I had to get it off my ample chest
Old 03-21-2007, 08:19 AM   #6
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ample chest indeed. Get it all off baby . Nothing should obscure the view .

There are occasions, of course, when that little voice should be listened to; however, those occasions diminish over time as one becomes more comfortable and secure with the choices that one has made. Don't think that it would be wise to turn if off permanently though.

There's never a shortage of crusaders who see it as their person mission to save you from youself. Perhaps drug addicts and alcoholics need them. I don't.

Last edited by Wiz; 03-21-2007 at 08:56 AM.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:38 AM   #7
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He probably wants to fuck his sister.

Or finds it intimidating that you're comfortable admitting to yourself and the world that you like your fetish and sexual preferences and embrace it rather than bury it deep.

Because it's good to be 'normal'* isn't it? after all you go to hell for thinking about Naughty Things like anal sex, homosexuality, fetishes and virtually anything 'fun' you can think of.

Reminds me of the mormons(read:moron) that come to my door and look at me like I've pissed myself, that sorrow filled look, 'Oh poor you, you're a bad person and you can't see the light'

erm, yes I can. The lightswitch turns it on. Look *click*

So yeah, carry on being DEVIANT because it's fun. and ignore those self-righteous bastards who impose their sexual beliefs apon you (besides, ravishment/roleplay rape defies the logic of rape: rape is non consensual, and roleplay is consensual. How can you rape someone who wants it?)

xx

*needs definition
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:12 AM   #8
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
He probably wants to fuck his sister.....
Now there's a capital idea. I'm up for that.

"Listen Doc ... you can't possibly understand and treat my "illness" unless you permit me to act out my fantasies. So, just lie down on this nice comfortable couch of yours. I should happen to have some rope and duct tape with me and..... "
Old 03-21-2007, 09:16 AM   #9
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
a little voice is going "is he right?"
[/FONT][/COLOR]
NO, he is not. YOU are.
We 've say that, haven't we?
Old 03-21-2007, 09:31 AM   #10
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think it's NOT normal to have no sexual preference or fetish.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:47 AM   #11
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace
Default From good authority

Quote:
but your not REALLLLLLYYYY a rapist!

or are you!
Well no, I'm not. But do you really want to be alone with me on a desolate country road?

Quote:

Are men really this desperate for sex they have no limits??

In a word,

YES

Last edited by menace; 03-21-2007 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Style
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:27 AM   #12
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Fucking Idiot!!

Guy is a fucking know it all DUMBASS

Next time you talk with this ass if you DO??? dont know why you would mess with this fucking limp noodle again tho??

With his way of looking at things then ask him this!........"So Pal if you think you are a Asshole?...... that must really make you one THEN!!

Or "Hey all priests help people.......but that doesnt make them all good priests!!" For everyones safety this idiot needs a hug me jacket and some nice white padding all around him! FUCKING SCARY!!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:31 PM   #13
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Quote:

According to these simpletons, if you think so you must be. so if you like to fantasise your a smurf, well then you may as well paint yourself blue and go live in the freaking forest with gargamel as your sole source of entertainment .
I keep fantasizing about winning the lottery....hasn't paid a bill yet.

Having been part of the "swing" community for 10 years, I can affirm that there's no derth of arrogant, judgemental assholes. Unfortunately, even here in the USA, they won't let you kill them.
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:38 PM   #14
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
His profile looks strangely vanilla with no mention of kinky fetish or bondage in sight. I ask if hes done roleplay. He says no... Because according to his highness, had he done rape roleplays before well, that woud make him an actual RAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! But of course, hed still be more than happy to fuck me.
“Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding,
The cretins roil and reeling,
And I don’t even own a tv…”

Present company exmepted, of course…
Ya, well, fuck him. I’ll even pony up the $2Ø for the strapon, IF you include the video (own expense).
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:27 PM   #15
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
LOL, that smurfs reference was priceless gaggy! *sighs*i miss that show...that smurfette was a dirty whore XDDD, i bet there was even smurf rape, i mean come on! 2 girls, 400 men, whaddya think is gonna happen?!?!?!?!? and that vanilla retard has no right to a pain of balls, seen as how he cant even use them...shoulda ripped em off and given them to the needy gaggy, kinda like the aussi robin hood of nads XDDDDDDDDD

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:02 AM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

Default thanks! :D

thanks guys you really made me laugh with the light switches, lottery tickets (me neither!) smurfs and nads comments

yes menace I would LOVE to be alone with you anywhere dark & scary

Sindy loo I blocked him after my second polite response and re priests: good point! (maturing in my old age right Wiz )

I read something today that I REALLY liked.. wish Id found this before.. I will have fun sending this out to any wankers in future.

here it is:

There is a perception that Bondage and Discipline will result in crimes of violence and depravation. .... The act may appear the same, but one is criminal and the other is loving. The Dominant seeks out a partner who will submit, the submissive seeks out a partner who will dominate. The criminal seeks out a victim, the victim has no say in the matter and certainly does not seek out the criminal.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:11 AM   #17
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

Yeah dont let some faceless internet guy rile you up. Remeber you posted a reply to my question about that S&M vid and you said it was a german comedy, any chance you remember what the name was? if so could you pm me with it? id be forever grateful
Darkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:19 AM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

I actually saw this crazy movie in the movie thread here but it might have got lost in the big crash. I will look for the tape and see what its called (cant have these things laying around!)
Old 03-22-2007, 05:50 AM   #19
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
I actually saw this crazy movie in the movie thread here but it might have got lost in the big crash. I will look for the tape and see what its called (cant have these things laying around!)
cheers i owe ya
Darkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:13 AM   #20
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

alot of people just dont get it.. Even lots of people in the BDSM world think rape fantasies are weird....