Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-02-2007, 12:41 AM   #1
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)
Default Argh!

I think I'm actually going to pay attention to one of Mad dog's posts and send Mr. T to rape (VIOLENTLY rape) my FUCKING neighbours who not only spent the entire day (yesterday) running around outside my front door and screaming (really SCREAMING at the top of their voices - fucking lunatic asylum!), ruining three perfectly good hot and steamy rp sessions with Gaggirl and Frances, but also managed to vomit ALL over the staircase (THREE FLOORS!!), which was the first thing that greeted me as I got up this morning after 4 hours of sleep, feeling nauseous already.
So bring it on, Mr. T!
Mad dog can watch. I won't, as I definitely don't swing that way, but I'll enjoy their terrified and agonised screams from the comfort of my apartment.

No lube please.

Right. Feel a little better now.
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:54 AM   #2
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel slightly the same about my neighbours playing loud music at 8am (when I've gone back to bed after attending to my kid at 6am).

Still, I get to disgust them with my moans of pleasure and screeching ' No No NO! PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THAT!' followed by the sound whacking of the leather paddle..

I think they think my hubby beats me and abuses me, and what they don't know is that I love it

(I'd still send Mr T round anyway, sans lube..would get to hear the sounds of screaming from the other side for a change )

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:26 PM   #3
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
Still, I get to disgust them with my moans of pleasure and screeching ' No No NO! PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THAT!' followed by the sound whacking of the leather paddle..
You're my kind of girl!

And Mr. T. kicks ass. He not only kicks it, though.
"On your knees, you fool!" I'm trying not to think of this. Please fill my head with images of your wonderfully twisted sexlife instead and I'll try to repay in kind.

My neighbours start at 8 in the morning as well, by the way. The other neighbours don't stop until 4 in the morning. Do the maths and you'll realise why I'm so strange and disturbing.

Maybe I should thank them?

Last edited by Dutch_Rapist; 04-02-2007 at 04:31 PM.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:25 PM   #4
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch_Rapist
You're my kind of girl!

And Mr. T. kicks ass. He not only kicks it, though.
"On your knees, you fool!" I'm trying not to think of this. Please fill my head with images of your wonderfully twisted sexlife instead and I'll try to repay in kind.

My neighbours start at 8 in the morning as well, by the way. The other neighbours don't stop until 4 in the morning. Do the maths and you'll realise why I'm so strange and disturbing.

Maybe I should thank them?
Ahh, sleep deprivation, the torture could drive you mad! (well that's my excuse anyhow..)

Sadly I don't get to be as loud as I need to and neither does my hub (with all those lovely whips and paddles and tools of destruction..). I need to move deeper into the country I think... preferably the woods.. Could do with a good chase & abduction...

xx
Old 04-03-2007, 02:41 AM   #5
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Quote:
Could do with a good chase & abduction...
See the 'All hail the leader' thread, somehere down below. Post #15.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=5683

You should always be careful what you wish for!

Last edited by Dutch_Rapist; 04-03-2007 at 02:44 AM.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:36 AM   #6
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch_Rapist
See the 'All hail the leader' thread, somehere down below. Post #15.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=5683

You should always be careful what you wish for!
I like to tempt and tease, makes a man angrier and more likely to push me to the wall and make me squeal when I refuse..

xx
Old 04-04-2007, 04:06 AM   #7
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Quote:
I like to tempt and tease, makes a man angrier and more likely to push me to the wall and make me squeal when I refuse..

xx
Sounds good to me! I'll certainly be able to make you squeal (I've never had a girl that squealed but really looking forward to it ), though maybe not if those 'Deliverance' flashbacks come back again.

By the way, if some creep contacts you on MSN talking about what a 'beatifull woman' you are and how 'nise' you are and asks you if you can meet, 'plzzz', just kick him very hard because he'll just be out to push you against the wall and make you squeal.