Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-07-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Gamer Girl

Gamer Girl

(Rape)

The story is a work in progress... I have a pretty good idea on where I want it to go but could use a bit of inspiration.

The story is a work of fiction. No one was hurt during the writing of this story. All characters are fictional and any mention of characters is purely for fantasy purposes. Rape is a terrible crime and the author does not condone real rape.

-----

“Rise and shine bitches!” came the call at precisely 4am. Nicky wanted to ignore it but she knew the consequences of doing so. She rolled out of her bunk, standing next to it and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She straightened the long black singlet she wore, not out of choice but because that was all they were given to wear. Sometimes her boobs snuck out of the damned thing and she hated it. She listened to the voice barking orders. It was still far from her little slice of hell.

Nicky quickly set about straightening her ‘room’. It was nothing more than a cubicle. Less comfortable than a prison cell. There was the bed and a desk where she was supposed to practice. The bathrooms were communal and all the girls were given a specific time to get ready for the day. She made her bed, taking care not to disturb the curtain like screens which were the only means of privacy here. She could hear shuffling from either side of her and knew that both of her neighbors were awake and doing exactly what she was doing.

“Shower time bitches! Team A, B and C – you’re up first!” yelled the voice. This was followed by thudding of feet and scampering. She held her breath, thinking she heard booted footsteps.

“Ah Nicky. My favorite bitch. How was your night?” he asked, sneering at her. His name was Clark and he was head of the guards here. He was also the one who captured Nicky. He was a scary guy and Nicky knew what he was capable of. Despite her efforts, Clark seemed to be attracted to her. That was not good news for Nicky.

His eyes ran over her sexy body, licking his lips as he eyed her chest. She was good looking. Medium length brown hair that had curls like the curves of her slim body. Her face was striking with big blue eyes. An innocent’s eyes. That’s what drew him to her in the first place. That and the killer body she tried to hide.

He admired her as she set out doing her bed, circling around her and coming up behind her. She gasped but stayed still when he snaked his arms under hers, his large hands seeking her breasts. He gripped them both, pulling her against him. He knew she could feel how hard he was as he ground his hips against her while moaning.

“It’s been a while since we played Nicky. I have missed you,” he whispered, thrusting his hip to make his point. “Been a while since you begged me not to…” he moaned, gyrating his hips and rubbing himself against her.

Nicky wanted to scream. She wanted to push him away. He was so disgusting. Like a pig. He may have been fit and even handsome but he was a twisted being. She didn’t fight him because she knew he was just looking for an excuse to rape her. No one would raise an eyebrow if he decided to drag her out and rape her but rape was meant to be a punishment for misbehaving. She had learnt that. If she behaved, she wasn’t raped. That’s the silent code among the employees here. That’s why Clark didn’t get his fill of her.

“You know I could fuck you right here right?” he asked softly when she didn’t respond. “I could stick my cock in that tight pussy of yours when I want.” He started to rub her breasts, tickling and tugging her nipples from over the singlet. “I could rape you, cum in you and keep using you. No one would stop me,” he whispered into her ear, knowing that he was getting to her. She used to fight him in her early days here. She had learnt to keep a straight face now. He knew how much he was getting to her because he could feel her heart beating hard from through her chest. She wanted to fight but she didn’t. Clever girl, he thought. But not clever enough.

“Gaming championships today. You know what happens to the losers, don’t you?” he asked, letting her go all of a sudden and moving to the exit.

She doesn’t reply, only staring at her bed in silence, her eyes cast down.

“She gets her snatch stretched by the horniest guards here… Or she gets to spend a few months as a sex slave. I know how much you love that,” he chuckled and then sauntered off.

Nicky let her breath out having held it while he was there. She hated Clark for many reasons. She hated him for tricking her. She hated him for trapping her and finally she hated him for raping her. When she was brought here, she was a virgin. He had seen to her virginity with vicious glee.

TBC
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:55 PM   #2
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW

Really excited to read more of this!!
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 12:34 AM   #3
AlterEgo

AlterEgo Level 1 (100+)AlterEgo Level 1 (100+)

I can't wait to find out what the "gaming" is all about.
AlterEgo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rape