Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-07-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
alexbrett

alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)
Default My real rape story

I had known her from school a few years back and had always been attracted to her. She was the slut back then and we had talked about sex, she had said how much she wanted to try being forced, so i invited her over.

She was small and slim, with long dark hair, when she came in we instantly embraced and began to kiss, i lead her to the sofa where i collapsed backwards, pulling her ontop of me while our tongues explored eachothers mouths.
She unzipped my trousers pulling out my throbbing solid cock and grasping it, pumping her hand up and down the pulsing shaft. I reached for her skirt and push my hand up it, she immediately stopped and told me she didn't want to go too far.

I laughed and pulled her pants aside, feeling her hot, increasingly wet slit. She attempted to get off my lap, but my free hand grabbed her lower back and pushed her down onto my fingers. She squirmed as i wriggled my figners deeper into her, feeling her tight around the base of my fingers, my spare hand now undressing her.

I allowed her to get up before grabbing her round the waist with one arm and her hair with other, i forced her to her knees and bent her over, she began to beg me to stop. I took no notice and tore her underwear off, she was now only wearing the skirt, which i pulled up. Her pussy was glistening and pink, just begging for my cock. She was on all fours, me holding her there. I positioned myself behind her before guiding the tip of my penis to her hole, she gasped as i plunged it in her, feeling it stretch over the head. I took it slowly, pushing deeper and deeper, she began to cry for help, i pulled her head back by her hair and clamped a hand over her mouth.

She was now teary eyed, as my thick member was buried inside her, my balls pressing against her slippery lips. i began a slow and steady thrusting motion, feeling myself slide in and out of her tense hole. As i built up speed and depth she began gasping and her knees gave way, falling onto her front, the hand holding her hair slid under her body and grabbed her breasts, my other hand still clamped over her open mouth, occasionaly feeling her tongue against my palm and i pushed harder into her.

Knowing what a slut she had been before, after a 30 minute rough fuck, i pulled out, my weight still on top of her, holding her down, i slid down and spread her ass cheeks, i fingered her agressivly and rough making her squeal, then pushed a wet finger into her asshole. After a few seconds fignering she realised what i was preparing to do, she tried getting up, but my hand held her by the back of her neck, i pulled my finger out and spat on her asshole.

She begged me not too, i pressed my bellend against her now wet hole. She began screaming for help as i held her mouth closed again, and pushed. Her scream began turning to a low groan as i felt her hole being forced open. Seh was shaking slightly as i pushed my full length up her ass, my mouth against her neck, sucking on it. I spent a long time abusing her ass before telling her i was going to cum up it, she sobbed into my hand as i stopped and began pumping cum up inside her. We lay like that for a minute or two, me plugging her holes up while her legs shook.

We met up several times after that
alexbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:12 PM   #2
UK GIRL

UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK GIRL

Nice!
UK GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 12:32 AM   #3
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would have slapped her, choked her and pulled her hair while raping her brutally and ruthless.
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rape anal pussy rough