Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-26-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Group Roleplay

Hey all,

I thought it would be great if we could do a group roleplay here. Especially since I've just come back from a sabatical where I couldn't get on because I didn't have a computer.

The scenario I've had on my mind is an island roleplay where the owner of the island along with some of his henchmen have gone out and captured women to bring back to his island 'resort' where the women will have to serve the men who have come for their 'services'.

Now anything can go in this roleplay to your imagination. I know some like beastiality, incest, rape (of course), and slavery. So there are many options to what can be done here.

I can start it out and see where it goes.

Hope to see some people join.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:08 AM   #2
humiliatemepls

humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to humiliatemepls

I'm interested.
very submissive female. 30. egyptian. 167 cm. 70 kg. 36C. black hair, hazel eyes, white skin.
humiliatemepls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)
Smile

Older male maybe I could be the Islands owner.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
kilgore74

kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kilgore74

I enjoy a roleplay, would love to play.
kilgore74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:32 AM   #5
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Sounds awesome...would one of you like to start the thread then?
Old 01-26-2011, 01:07 AM   #6
kilgore74

kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)

As I walk around the complex, I allow my mind to drift, remembering the last gift my boss brought us. I work for a powerful man who bought an island years ago. He was frightened about espionage so he decided to move his operations to a remote island. He knows his men get urges, so he brings us toys to play with. Females that are brought here just so we can abuse. I had a message this morning that he is due another one, see its my job to check them in. I have to prepare the sluts ready for tonight, we have a big feast, then we descend onto the poor victim. I hope she likes cock, she's going to get a lot of them. I allow myself a chuckle as I enter the office. I see the slut is already here.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:36 AM   #7
humiliatemepls

humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)humiliatemepls has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My name is Nana. I'm Egyptian, 30, 167 cm, 70 kg, 36C, black hair, hazel eyes, white skin, and a curvy body. I'm married to this very mean business man, who values money above all. He actually married me to take over my family's wealth, and did just that. I'm also a mother to a 3 year old boy, whom I love beyond anything. He's the only good thing in my life.
Two weeks ago, my husband started me on a laser treatment program to remove all hair below my neck permanently. It was an exhausting process, but it was finished two days ago.
Yesterday morning, he told me that someone will be picking me up to drive me to a beauty center to get a full day of relaxing and body care. So I arranged for my son to stay the day with my mother in law, who seemed to be aware of the situation.
In the morning I drove my son to my MIL, then went home and dressed in my usually conservative way. I wore a long sleeve silk blouse that buttons in front, with a skirt to right below the knee. I also wore normal cotton panties, full cut, and a full cup lace bra, both white.
The driver was there on time, and I was told I don't need to take any belongings as everything will be provided for. In the car, I was served a nice juice cocktail, then I felt very relaxed, and actually dosed off.
When I woke up, it was very dark, and I felt very trapped. I tried to move, but was totally immobile. It was like the darkness was pushing me from every angle. As if I was encased in something. I was able to breath normally, but my mouth was full of something rubbery. I was panicking, and crying, and very very scared. Where am I? what's happening to me?
Old 01-26-2011, 11:53 PM   #8
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Is it allowed to just jump in or should I first ask permission from the group? Normally I wouldn't dream of RP hijacking but it looks like this one hasn't really started yet.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:15 AM   #9
kilgore74

I think we just jump in.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:24 AM   #10
kilgore74

As I open th create, I drag the latest fuck slave out the box. She has her wrists tied behind her back and a mouth gag, the usual way. I drag her to her feet and get a good look at her. We are going to have fun with this one, she's high quality fuck meat. I lead her back to her cell. In the cell is a outfit hung up on one side, however its the photos which grab grab her attention. Every photo shows a woman being raped, beaten or both. As I toss her in, I chuckle and say "get dressed slut, we feast in an hour". I close the cell door and head off to inform the men, they have a new fuck toy. I allow myself a laugh as I hear the screaming start behind me.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:43 AM   #11
humiliatemepls

I suddenly felt movement. Whatever it is I'm inside was being lifted to my standing position. Sounds of wood being cracked, then sudden light. I can't see anything for a few seconds. Then I start to see, and what I see is a very big man. He looks like a foreigner to me. Is he some tourist here?
I realize that I was encased in sort of a wooden crate, and that I'm completely without cloths. I start to blush from head to toe about this strange man seeing me.
He grabs my neck, and jolts me on my feet, then starts circling me and looking at every cm of my body. He then points to an outfit hanging on the wall, and says "get dressed slut, we feast in an hour" then leaves me in what seems like a jail cell.
I look at the wall and see a lot of pictures of women. All of them crying. All of them naked or with torn cloths. Some are surrounded by men who are doing nasty things to them. Some are bruised. I start to realize that I've been kidnapped to be done with like those women.
Tears are running down my face uncontrollably, and I collapse on the floor in a frightened and crying heap. Strangely, my mind wonders "How does he expect me to get dressed with my hands tied behind my back?".
Old 01-27-2011, 11:05 AM   #12
kilgore74

Oops, continuity error. Can we assume your able to free your hands. Lol.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:40 PM   #13
humiliatemepls

or better. i get punished even when it isn't my fault.
i'm not into violence by the way. more into lots of humiliation, and helplessness. Now that we're off-role
Old 01-27-2011, 10:46 PM   #14
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I shake my head and chuckle from my seat watching monitor 14. This one gives me a decent view of incoming stock as they're being processed. I have a soft spot for K74. He has an intense zeal and genuine love for his work which simply cannot be trained, but he does need to work on his focus a little more.

I notice something unexpected and zoom the camera in for a closer look. "Well that's unexpected," I think to myself. I reach over and dial a quick number into the conference phone sitting on my desk behind me.

"Yes, Director," a quiet female voice asks.

"Kelly, can you check the forms for the new stock? Specifically I need to know about body and pubic hair."

I hear Kelly typing keys in the background. Kelly has come a long way in the ten years since I saw her being processed on a camera similar to the current number 14. How old had she been then? 17? 19? Something like that. A young, frightened street girl from some God forsaken corner of the world that had caught some now forgotten despot's fancy for a brief moment. Of course her name hadn't been Kelly then, but none of the Kelly's before her had either.

"I have it Director." Kelly's voice interrupts my unfamiliar bout of nostalgia. "Her husband had her depilated shortly before turning her over to us."

"What was the procedure?"

"Laser hair removal. It was total."

I frown. Beyond their natural coloring and exotic appeal to the Europeans and Americans, the primary appeal of middle eastern stock was their luxurious body hair. Asian and African fetishists often paid handsomely for the added bonus of a thick mane of pubic hair to torture and use.

I breathe a small sigh. At least it will grow back, and in the meantime her training can be given its full course. I make a note to let K74 know he will be allowed free reign for a while since any damage will have more than enough time to heal while her hair regrows.

I think about using the button on Kelly's collar to let her know her presence is requested under my desk, sucking my cock while I watch the induction. Then I think better of it.

Better to wait and sample some of the other stock for myself to see how their training is progressing. Kelly can be kept in reserve for later if the stock is less than satisfying.

I return my focus to monitor 14 and try not to think about the other stock displayed in dozens of monitors spanning the back wall of my spacious and tastefully appointed office.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:04 PM   #15
Cleo
Privileged Member

Meanwhile an airplane lands on the outskirts of the complex.

Making his way off of the airplane a trim man in a business suit smiles as he's followed by his co-horts who drag along a girl between them. The girl is known on the gymnastics circuits most of the world over. She is trim, athletic, weighing only in at 110 lbs with a size D breasts and is Japanese American.

Snarling as I am pulled between the men I try to jerk out of their grasp "Let me the hell go you freaks...." I was grabbed outside of the gym I was training at in Florida and was told that I was being sold to a man who owned an island where women were being used for the enjoyment of men.

Looking at the man standing in front of me, I glare at him "Uncle Simon...why the hell are you doing this?"

Smiling the man turns to me and tucks his finger under my chin "One, you know I'm not your real uncle my dear...and two, you are just too fuckable and you'll bring me lots of money just because of how famous you are. Plus you are a virgin and that will bring me twice my normal rate."

Turning, he motioned to the men behind him to drag me along as he pulls his cell phone out of his pocket and speaks into it "Yes, this is Simon...tell the director I have the package...she is putting up quite a fight so if someone can come out right away...preferably with some sort of tranq, that would be great."
Old 02-01-2011, 12:02 AM   #16
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

The director continues to staring in rapt fascination as the incoming woman continues to lay on the floor in apparent terror. By this time most of the women have at least attempted sitting up and trying the door. His finger sits poised over the button designed to send 120 volts through the knob once her hand is firmly gripping, but she just lays there. He wonders if they have been given that rarest of rarities, the true submissive.

"Sir," Kelly's voice breaks his contemplation. She knows better than to interrupt him when watching a new acquisition. Either she wishes for punishment or something very out of the ordinary is occurring.

"Yes," he speaks attempting to control his irritation and anger.

"Sir," she repeats. "We've received word of another delivery. This one is a personal drop off by the ballerina's patron."

The director closes his eyes and wills himself into calm. The "Uncle" is a steady supplier of stock, even if he is an uncouth street thug.

"Is there anyone who can meet him?" he asks knowing the answer already.

There is a pause. The director hears key tapping and the Kelly's rapid breathing. She's starting to panic, the director thinks. "No sir," she says with a small waver in her voice. "K74 was the only free induction agent we have available. The rest are still working with assignments, although ..." she pauses. "The paternal twins we received two weeks ago each have an agent. We could transfer one to our new arrival temporarily."

He pretends to think. He finally says what he'd already decided he would say when he understood the purpose of the interruption. "It's still too soon to let the twins see each other. They need to be nearly broken. Seeing each other acting as slaves will extinguish the last fire without totally breaking their spirit."

"No, I will take this charge personally," he finishes.

"Sir ... of course sir." Kelly's voice actually sounds frightened. Good. She's right to be frightened. She became Kelly when she attracted my attention causing me to create a vacancy on my personal staff.

I stand, adjust my rep tie and pull down the cuffs of my Hong Kong tailored shirts so they hang just below the J Press suit. It's best to keep the upper hand with these violent types. If they sense an opening or the possibility of dominance, he'll be fending off clumsy attacks and other annoyances for months or even years in one case.

"Kelly," he says pressing down the intercom button on last time.

"Yes, sir" the voice asks.

"I would like you to walk out into the hallway and strip off all your clothes except for your stockings and heels in front of the hall guards. You will then finger yourself to an orgasm in their plain sight. Finally meet me in induction room ... 23 I think. Yes 23 should be just what we need. Meet me there as I would like you to be a witness."

And with that I leave the room to go meet our latest acquisition.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #17
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I shivered more in the cold stone cell, tucking my 5'9" naked curveous form more in to the corner. Dirt matted my pale white skin and short dark brown hair making me feel dirty all over.

I could not recall when I had been kidnapped, drugged, stuffed in that box, and then waking up only to be pushed in to this dank cell in a row of similar cells. I could hear the other women sobbing in their own cells, but I couldn't. My tears were all dried up as I was left with my thoughts.

I would give anything for a little water, both to drink and to be clean again. And I knew that was the point of being put in these cells all alone and with little food or water. To make us do anything for a little bit of whatever was offered. But knowing did not make it any less effective.

Last edited by bangbangbaby; 02-01-2011 at 07:07 PM.
bangbangbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #18
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

[I hope no one minds if I join in. It seems like a fun idea.]
Old 02-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #19
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

The door to your cell opens with a grinding of metal on metal. The hard soles of my boots echo thunder within the hard walls of your cell. I'm shirtless, exposing the lean muscles of my skin rippling with each movement. The light reflects off my bald head.

You glance hungrily back and forth between the plate in one hand and mug of something steaming in the other.

"You must be cold, hungry, and dirty," I sneer at your huddled form in the corner. "All that dried come collecting on your skin can't feel very good right now."

Despite yourself, your skin begins to crawl and itch. You feel insects jumping and biting despite your knowledge there is nothing else alive in the room.

"I'm your fucking trainer and you've made fuck all progress," I yell at you, waving the cup around. You watch in horror as a little of the liquid sloshes over the rim onto the floor covered in days (or is it weeks? months?) of collected filth.

"Now we're going to fucking go over it again and you'd better do it right. Goddamn you lazy bitch, this is the first fucking lesson! It took me years to earn this spot and I'll be fucked if some lazy, ignorant cow from wherever the fuck it is you're from puts me back on the guard tower watching all this."

I stalk over to you. You can now make the outline of my erect penis pushing against my the camouflage pants I have tucked into the boots, military style.

I lean in closely to your ear and hiss, "So this is what we're gonna do. You're gonna hop your whore ass up onto that bed and you're gonna do exactly what I tell you. If you do it and make me believe your cumming like a goddamned fire hydrant while you're doing it ... you get to eat. Hell, I'll even throw in a shower. If you don't, I'll rape your ass six ways from Sunday until they pull me out of you. Then they'll send you to the doctor for the rest of your training and reeducation since you're too fucking dumb to know anything."

"Now what's it gonna be," I say as I step back. "You're call."
Old 02-01-2011, 11:01 PM   #20
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

Meanwhile the on the tarmac, the director strides across the asphalt toward the waiting group.

"Look at that asshole," sneers Simon. "Doesn't even bring along any muscle to meet me. I could take him right now and own this whole thing. Think of the power. Goddamn, the bastard's provided women to some of the biggest politicians and celebrities and industrialists on the fucking planet."

Simon smiles at his men and pats a bulge at his side before striding forward.

"Director," he yells over the sound of the buffeting wind. "I brought her like we agreed, but I told you to bring a tranq or some ..."

His words are cut short by a massive boom followed by several more in quick succession. You stare in horror as Simon drops to his knees and slowly falls forward. His face turns to the side. He eyes gaze sightlessly into nothing.

You feel the men holding you slide away and to the ground. You look at your hands and they're coverered in blood as far as you can see in a glance.

"And you're early," you barely hear the Director mumble as he slides the guns in his hands back under his jacket, behind the small of his back.

He turns and gazes at you. You swear you never saw his hands move or had guessed there were two guns concealed on him. You stare frozen into the dispassionate eyes of death incarnate.

"Now you," he says evenly. "Take off your dress."