Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #61
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

I finally shove myself in all the way, my balls comming to rest against your soft pussy lips. I just hold myself there for a moment, savoring the feeling of taking your last scrap of virginity, my cock snug and warm inside your last little hole.

I pull back slowly, just a few inches and then push foreword again, slowly working into a rhythm. The going is a little rough at first, your rear passage is a little dry. You take my cock silently, your little body tensing every time I thrust foreword. A trickle of blood drips from your shoulder.

I reach over and grab a small pillow, the kind they use to rest the corpses head on. Leaning foreword I pull your head up and place the pillow under your face.

"Try biting on this instead baby." I say pushing your head down again.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:56 PM   #62
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Trembling hard, trying not to feel the pain, I continue to chew my shoulder. You're all the way in now. I don't know why a man feels the need to do this to a woman. To take everything from her, everything that she can only give away once, for his own pleasure.

It hurts. You pull back and go in again. Then you slowly build up to a rhythm. Is this sex?! I want nothing of it. The pain is beyond physical. That will go away. More of the emotional pain stems from the fact that even if I did tell what has happened, no one would care.

I can feel something dripping down my shoulder, and taste blood in my mouth. I chewed my shoulder open. Then I feel my head being pulled back and something small and soft under my face, and hear you telling me to bite it instead. So I do. I feel my tears, silent and painful, dripping down onto the fabric as I chew it. Why me? I'm not a tease. I don't flirt. I'm a good little girl.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:47 PM   #63
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

"Dammit you little bitch..." I give your ass another smack, and then another, both of your little cheeks are very red as I slam my pelvis into your rear. You're too quiet, it's no fun that way. When we were outside I wanted you to shut up on the off chance that someone might hear you. I reach foreword and grab a handful of hair, twisting you head to the side so we can both look at each other.

"It's no fun if your so damned quiet." I give your ass another slap, "Come on baby, you don't have to scream your head off, but let me hear you squeak a little." I smack your ass again and then dig my fingers into the soft flesh of you buttocks and start pounding you harder. The steady sound of my balls slapping against your pussy fills the room.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:54 PM   #64
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A strike on my ass causes me to gasp in pain. "Stooop...." I moan softly. It hurts, the way you are slamming into my ass. You grip my hair and turn me around and I look into your cold eyes.

You keep hurting me. You have stolen all of my virginities. You slap me, I gasp. "AAAACHHH!" I say when your nails penetrate my flesh. Then you go harder, and I keep gasping in pain. More of you being bipolar, bitch, baby, bitch, baby...

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 12-05-2009, 03:05 PM   #65
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Damn you're a tight little thing..." I gasp as I feel myself drawing closer. "I'm getting ready baby... yea...! I'm gonna fill your tight little butt up with my spunk... god damn...! get ready bitch... here I come!" I give your ass another slap as I slam into you even harder, the coffin beneath us stats to slide slightly from the force of my thrusts.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #66
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I hear you, I feel you get ready to fill me with your seed again. You are bipolar again, calling me baby in one sentence bitch in the next. You go harder, and I gasp, not fighting, but certainly hurting.