Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-22-2009, 01:23 AM   #1
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)
Default My Second Time (For little sweet one)

“Alright…” I mumbled to myself as I looked over the equipment laid out on the table. “Ski mask… check, 2 pairs handcuffs… check, roll of duct tape… check,” After each “check” I mark it down on my list. It’s funny, I’m generally the definition of disorganized, but when rape is involved I can get so anal retentive. “Taser gun… check, smaller taser for my wrist… check, bullet proof vest (you never know who could be carrying a gun, it’s like nobody trusts anyone anymore.) I’m already wearing it, check. 1 pair black gloves… check. Ring gag (I might have to use it, I might not.) check.” And I’m already wearing my sweats, sneakers, and shirt all basic black. Check.”

With the last “check” I start packing everything into it’s respective place on my “Utility Belt”. I catch a look at my reflection in a mirror by the wall. Six feet (exactly) about 200 lbs, (Not all of it muscle, but far from fat.) Blond hair, blue/green eyes, all decked out in black. I slide on the ski mask and look at myself again, suddenly feeling like a rapist Batman.

I pull off the mask again and stuff it in my pocket. A guy in a black ski mask, driving a black van with tinted windows would probably look a little suspicious. I leave the basement, heading upstairs to the back of the run down building I chose as my “lair” for my next capture, (Well technically my second capture, the first was just so much damn fun…)

The building is an old funeral home on the outskirts of town. I chose it both for it’s location, (No one around to hear her scream.) and for it’s setup. The basement is one of those giant coolers they used to keep bodies in. (Of course all the bodies are gone now.) But the room is almost a safe, a strong door with metal walls, throw a mattress in the middle of the room, a padlock on the door, and I have a private playroom that’ll hold my catch as long as I want.

I find myself frowning when I finally reach where my van is parked, behind the building. My catch, that’s the thing, first I need to catch something. I don’t really have an overall plan like last time. Last time I staked out the girls house for nearly a month, following her daily routine. This time I’m trying just driving around and see what I can find. It’s more exciting that way, but also more frustrating. I’ve been at it for two nights now, and discovered that it’s not as easy as it looks in the movies.

Oh well. I think to myself as I hop in my van and start heading toward town. Let’s see what the night holds.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:54 AM   #2
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She left me.

She damn well abandoned me at the party. I should have known Chrissy wasn't reliable drunk. I didn't drink, it would tear my 5'1", 107 pound body to shreds. Not to mention I am only 19.

I walk outside alone once again, my black zip up hoodie zipped to my collarbones, and my hood up, hiding my pale flesh. I know my hazel eyes are probably glinting in the light of the full moon and would scare anyone that saw them- since I am wearing black jeans and black sneakers as well.

I look at the moon, pissed as all hell. I want to punch something. Someone. I am still ten miles from home, my cell phone was forgotten, and all I have in my small black purse is a few candy bars and a can of pop. I hear a pop! behind me and turn around, only to find I stepped on a branch. I pick it up, it is about a foot long, and about four inches around. I hold it by my thigh, a good defense.

I can hope.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:40 AM   #3
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

Shit. Shit, Shit, Shit… It looks like tonight’s going to be another bust. I’ve been driving for hours and I haven’t spotted a single potential victim. Every woman I’ve seen tonight is either with someone or in a group. (Well there was one girl who I probably could of caught, but she was fat as a pig. My dick’s getting desperate, but not that desperate.

I’m just about to pack it in for the night, again, when my van rises over the crest of little hill and my headlights flash across a figure walking by the side of the road. The figure is hard to make out at first, especially with the dark hoody pulled up over the face. But as I get closer it becomes obvious that it is a girl. The curve of her ass in the jeans gives her away, as does the purse that I see she’s carrying as I draw closer.

She’s a little thing, I’m guessing barely five feet tall, nice and petite. After hours of searching I’ve come across a girl walking by the side of the road, a good mile or so away from anyone but me; absolutely fucking perfect.

I consider briefly going for something really dramatic like screeching to a halt in front of her and leaping out to tackle her down; but I decide to try a more subtle approach first. Quickly slipping on my ski mask, (Between the darkness and the tint on my windows there’s no way she’ll be able to see me.) I slow down and pull up alongside her, rolling the passenger window down a crack, just enough to be heard.

“Pardon me Ms.,” I say in the most not threatening friendly voice I can manage, as I train my taser at the door, “It’s not safe to be walking out here in the dark alone, can I give you a ride?”

The second I say it I feel like an idiot, yea, a girl walking alone at night is going to hop into a black van with a strange man in the middle of nowhere. There’s no way she’s gonna be that stupid.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:13 PM   #4
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear a voice out of nowhere, and jump away immediately.

"No. I don't need a ride, I'll be fine." I say as I start to walk again. Something tells me to run, then the same thing says don't, because you might run me down. I can see businesses are all closed, and check my watch as I carefully keep walking. 11:00.

A thought strikes me, but I fight the panic it brings along with it. I couldn't see any flesh. In this moonlight, I should have seen a glint. You must be wearing a mask, intent on hurting someone, and that someone just may be me. I keep the stick hidden on the opposite side of your vision. God help me, please. It's not safe to accept rides from strangers, that's what's not safe. You could very well kill me.

My lip trembles, something that happens when I am scared. You have genuinely frightened me, but I am fighting the urge to run. I don't know if you have weapons. If you have a knife, adreniline is good. But for a gun, or some electrical thing, adreniline is good and bad. Good because you may be able to dodge whatever is coming if you know it is. Bad because if you get hit, the blood pumping so fast to vital organs works against you. I am lost, in the dark in more ways than one, hoping to God this all works out for the best.

My sneakers make no sound, my hands free from my pockets so you don't know I have a weapon. I know you won't just give up if my thoughts on your intentions were correct. So I hope that if something happens, I can knock you out and get away with no problems.

I don't know what you see in me. Maybe you like short, hazel eyed auburn blondes. Maybe you like small chests-not that you can see my 36B breasts under my loose black hoodie, but musing takes you odd places. Maybe it's soft voices. Maybe it's strongly built thighs.

Maybe it's desperation.

If it is, there is no escape for me tonight. When someone wants, needs something with enough passion, drive, they don't stop until they get it. I fight the panic again. I force myself to breathe. I look at my watch, and realize that my thoughts came and left in the timespan of one minute, twenty three seconds. What's going on? I don't dare look back.

A nightmare awaits behind me.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 11-22-2009, 08:43 PM   #5
Legosi
Privileged Member

Well, I kind of figured that wouldn’t work, but I thought I’d try something simple first. I still haven’t gotten a very good look at her, her black clothing blending into the night, the hoodie pulled down over her head, obscuring her face. But her voice, I did get to hear her voice, I felt my cock twitch when she spoke, soft, sweet, a tinge of fear creeping in; I can’t wait to hear her scream.

Since she refused my offer of a ride it looks like we’re going to have to get rough. Just jumping out of the van and tackling her is an enticing idea, but I prefer something with a little more flare. “Hmmm…” I muse under my breath, “I saw this is a movie once…”

I slowly move the van foreword, quickly overtaking her, when the van is right next to her I throw open the passenger side door as hard as I can. The edge of the door slams her in the shoulder; I hear a startled cry as she tumbles into the ditch beside the road. I slam on the breaks and, taser in hand, leap out of the passenger side door after her.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:54 PM   #6
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"JESUS ALMIGHTY!" I scream as my shoulder is struck hard by metal. Chaos ensues, tumbling, pain, cursing accompanying it. A screech of rubber on stone above me, and I see you coming after me with something in your hand. I am disoriented, but the adreniline I fought back before hits me full force.

I roll, scramble up, and run hard over the semi-soft earth. I force myself to breathe through my nose as I run. I want to stay out of range of whatever you have in your hand. I could die, depending on what it is.

Desperation pushes me forward, through the protests of my lungs which are becoming abused rather quickly.

God help me. God HELP ME!"

Old 11-22-2009, 09:14 PM   #7
Legosi
Privileged Member

By the time my shoes hit the ground she’s already on her feet again. “Damn, she's a quick little thing…” She takes off, fast, and I take off after her. My taser gun has a range of about fifteen feet, but it’s not what you'd call accurate, especially with a moving target. With the way she’s bobbing and weaving I don’t want to risk wasting my one shot.

I can hear her panting in front of me as I race after her. I slowly close the gap between us, my longer legs giving me the advantage. The funny thing is, I barely notice the effort, my adrenaline’s kicked in and I feel like I’m flying. “Run all you want baby” I think to myself, “Tonight your cute little ass is mine...”

Last edited by Legosi; 11-22-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:28 PM   #8
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I can feel you moving in and force myself to move faster. Faster. Faster! I jump over something, then jump onto some rock and climb quicker than I ever thought I could and run on the road. It's easier, faster. I have incredible balance, but one of my legs is an inch and a half longer than the other. That doesn't seem to be giving me much trouble right now.

My long bangs were in my face when I was walking and encountered you, but not anymore, the wind pushes them away.

I'm a virgin. I want to remain that way. God, get me out of here!

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 11-22-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:43 PM   #9
Legosi
Privileged Member

I follow you over the log that you jumped, and up the rocks, you’re lighter and a little faster then me in climbing. Just a little though. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest, whether from effort or exhilaration I can’t tell.

The ground levels off again and I quickly gain ground. Within a few minutes I’m only a handful of feet away from you. I could easily hit you in the back with my taser and end the chase now, but I don’t. The taser went back into the pocket on my belt long ago. I’ve chased you this far, I don’t want to just press a button and make it stop.

I want to overtake you, I want to bodily force you to the ground. I want to feel you thrashing beneath me as I slap the cuffs around your wrists. I want to claim my prize the old fashioned way. I push harder, so close, I can almost reach out and touch you...
Old 11-22-2009, 09:59 PM   #10
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I can once again feel you gaining ground, and then I feel you touch my clothes. Screaming, I spin around and use my momentum to slam the stick into your temple, staggering you, then taking off again. When I connect, I can hear a crunch, I feel it push you back, and it doesn't bother me. I know I have just angered you greatly, but maybe I bought myself enough time. I run without my heels to go faster

I know where I am now- just a little bit further and I will be in populated areas. I will be able to get away, I will be safe. I force myself faster, using your temporary disablement against you.

Old 11-23-2009, 12:52 PM   #11
Legosi
Privileged Member

Your counterattack catches me completely off guard. In an instant I go from hunter on the attack, to having to defend myself. I don’t do a particularly good job of it. My hands are already reaching out to grab you, and I don’t move them up quickly enough to block the irritatingly large stick that you swing wildly at my head. I am quick enough to turn my head slightly, so that the blow you had aimed at my temple, which probably would have killed me, instead collides just slightly higher up.

The unexpected blow does rock me back on my heels for a moment a brief light show goes off in front of my eyes. I remember hearing a crunching sound, but a brief inspection leads me to believe it was your stick, and not my skull that cracked. You little fucking bitch, that could have killed me…

“You little fucking cunt!” I scream as I launch myself after you. I’m literally seeing red, I can’t remember ever being this angry before in my life. “You little fucking bitch!” My rage fueled sprint quickly closes the gap between us. I see you start to turn again for another strike at me; a look of terror in your eyes.

This time I’m ready for your swing. I grab your outstretched arm as I slam into you full force. The impact carries us both to the ground, me landing on top of you…
Old 11-23-2009, 01:09 PM   #12
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I can hear your cries of anger. You turned too quickly for me to be able to hurt you the way I wanted, and I am running through a yard of an abandoned building now. The grass is long and slightly dry, but they kept rocks out of it.

I hear you, can feel you closing the gap, and I turn to try to strike you again when I should have just kept running. I am the prey, and the prey doesn't always make the best decisions.

"No!" I cry when you grab my arm and slam us down. Your weight forces me onto my back, but I swing my free left hand up and my forearm connects with your throat. The momentum of your weight slams you down on me, and you are just lucky it was closer to your collarbones than any delicate part like the adam's apple. I wish it was, but fate doesn't seem to be on my side tonight.

One of your legs is between mine, so I slam mine up. It's not enough to do the damage I would have liked, but it seems to aid in stunning you enough that I can throw my weight sideways and mostly free myself. My leg is trapped, and I try so hard to pull it out. I have to get away. Screaming will do no good, and will set off predatorial instincts in your mind.

You seem to be a dead weight as I try to wrangle my leg free from yours. This is it. You've won, there's no escape. You're going to hurt me. Please God have mercy on my soul.

My hood has fallen back, the zipper pulled down a bit revealing a black t-shirt, and our struggles have mostly freed my waist length hair. My body aches from being slammed into the semi-soft earth by your heavy frame. I have to get out of here NOW.

Old 11-23-2009, 01:45 PM   #13
Legosi
Privileged Member

My rage dissipates slightly into a feeling of triumph when I finally get my hands on you. The anger returns moments later when you try to slam your arm into my throat. You miss the mark, not causing any real damage, but it does get my blood on a boil again. Little fucking cunt! When you try to slam your leg into my crotch, I almost lose it again.

When you roll away from me I manage to grab ahold of your leg, the sudden urge to just start beating you until you stop moving is almost overwhelming. But I force myself to stop, and take a deep breath. I didn’t do this to beat you, I did this to fuck you; not hump a bloody mess of bruises.

Keeping my grip on your leg I pull you back towards me. You try to get up, but I slam my knee down on your shoulder blades pinning your thrashing body to the ground. “Keep fighting me and I will fucking kill you!" I growl as I force your hands behind your back and slap the cuffs on them.

When you don't stop thrashing I flip you over onto your back again and backhand you hard across the face. "I said stop fighting!" I stop for a moment and just look at you. This is the first time I've actually seen your face. "Good you are pretty." I mumble to myself. That would be a bitch, going through all this only to find out you were hideous.

Last edited by Legosi; 11-23-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:00 PM   #14
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Finally you pull me down, and though I know I have lost, I fight. Your knee holds me down, and I have no leverage because of where and how you are holding me. I'm not bleeding anywhere, and your words don't register at first as you cuff me.

They come back to me along with the vicious backhand, which reddens my cheek and spills a few tears. My hair is splayed all around me, completely freed now, glinting in the moonlight. My pale flesh and wide hazel eyes reflect the moonbeams as well, and with what you say I can only imagine what I must look like to you. An angel, perhaps, a struggling, helpless angel. I look at you, but only your eyes are showing beneath a black mask. A cold blue green, it looks like, but I can't really tell.

I bite my lip, no makeup colors my features. I don't like being fake. But this is all my fault, I should have checked for my cell phone before going to the party, or shouldn't have gone at all. My breasts are jutted out, presented to you now, my knees bent up and thighs pressed together. My stomach is heaving so as not to put more strain on my back, though it is hard to concentrate on breathing properly when I don't fully realize your intentions. With only my own logic, I know I had better play nice, and go along with what you tell me to do if I don't want to get hurt and see both the light of day and-God allow-freedom.

Old 11-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #15
Legosi
Privileged Member

As I look down at you every plan I had for the evening goes out the window. You just look so gorgeous there in the moonlight, your hazel eyes are practically glowing, your long hair splayed out on the ground, your pretty pale face looking up at me in fear. You look like… an angel, a pretty, innocent, terrified angel. Forget about taking you back to my “Lair” I think as I pull off my gloves. I’m going to fuck you right here.

By this point you’ve stopped struggling. With a contented sigh, I slowly ease myself in between your legs. I slide my hands slowly over your chest groping your nice, firm little b-cups through your t shirt; my hard on grinding against your crotch.

“Are you ready to be a good little girl and do as you’re told?” I ask as my right hand slides down from your breasts to give your ass a squeeze.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:46 PM   #16
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Your face changes, though I don't understand it. You seem to be thinking about something, but I don't know what it is. But you take off your gloves, and I see how big your hands are. I shiver when one of those hands touches my breasts.

I don't realize you are between my legs at first, but when I try to shift, your thighs are in the way and I freeze. I was right. Rape.

A good little girl. I test the cuffs; secure. I shudder, and nod. "You win, I give up. I can't fight you," I say softly. My ass is sore from being slammed down, now you are squeezing it. Your cock presses against my apex, sending an icy chill of fear through me. My head falls back, my throat vulnerable, but I am worn out. I can't help it.

Old 11-23-2009, 02:58 PM   #17
Legosi
Privileged Member

“That’s a good girl,” I coo as I stroke your hair, mmmm, nice and soft, “I’ll tell you what baby, since your being such a good little girl I’ll be nice and let you pick how you get it.” I rub my crotch against yours again, “Do you want to spread your legs?” I lift up on your waist, raising you ass into the air for a moment and give it a good smack. “Do you want to bend over?” I let your bottom fall back to the soft grass and lean foreword, tracing your lips with my finger. “Or do you wanna say ahhh?”

“You pick one, or I will.” I say, looking you in the eyes as I give your ass another squeeze.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #18
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Three options. Anal, normal, and oral. I shiver at the touch of your hand on my lips. You are dangerous. So big, so hard, in more ways than one, I can feel.

Not much into anal, and knowing I would give a terrible blowjob to the point of you slamming me down and violating my virginty anyways, I shudder and spread my legs wide. You may not understand it. But it's my only choice.

I pray you take my pants off rather than cut them. I try to be good, such a good girl for everyone. You beat me. I give in. I lose. The winner gets the prize.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #19
Legosi
Privileged Member

I’m surprised when you slowly spread your legs apart. I was expecting you to opt for the blowjob. Given a choice it seems like most girls would prefer sucking then getting torn into. But whatever, I did say it was your choice…

“That’s a good girl.” I coo as I start to unbutton your pants. Ironically I have to push your legs together again before I can slide them down your hips. I toss your jeans into the grass as I reposition myself between your trembling thighs. I pull your zip up hoody down over your bound arms to get it out of the way. You give a startled squeak when I rip your t-shirt in two to reveal your bra. I pull your bra cups down, revealing your breasts in the moonlight as I cup them. Nice and soft... I feel you shiver beneath me as I grope your tits.

“Look at me bitch!” I shout at you, “I want to see your eyes when I’m fucking you.” I grab your panties and tear those off too, revealing a nice, neatly groomed little pussy. I pull down my sweatpants, freeing my dick. I think this is the hardest I’ve ever been. I rub my cockhead against your pussy lips. “I said look at me!’

With one hand on your hip, and one hand on my cock I guide myself into you… and then I stop and pull back. “You’re kidding me.” I reach down with my hand and stick a couple of probing fingers into your pussy.

Last edited by Legosi; 11-23-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #20
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

You call me a good girl, and I relax a little bit. Thankfully, you don't rip my jeans up. You just pull them off, they come easily over my sneakers. My body trembles visibly now. I hear you unzip my hoodie completely and push it down to tangle in my arms.

"I-!" is all that comes out when you rip my tight black t shirt open and pull my white bra down. My chest trembles as much as the rest of me. You roughly handle my breasts, then shout at me, setting me back on edge.

I look into your eyes, all I can really see of you now besides your hands. You tear off my white panties and I choke back a startled scream as more of my pale white flesh is revealed to you. I look away.

Oh God, I think as you pull your cock out and rub it against the labia above my opening. I can't help but lock my eyes to yours now.

You start to enter, I prepare....and you stop. You say something as you pull back and reach down to touch me. As before, you encounter the hymen. You are going to savor me, I know that. I try to think about things that get me aroused so that this may go easier, so I may be wet for you. It doesn't really work, but it does slightly relax me. My lip trembles. Don't hurt me.