Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-08-2009, 11:51 PM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The slap is a minor annoyance, but the jab in the eye hurts. My hands fly to my face instinctively, letting you escape from my grasp. I reach out blindly, grasping at your dress as you burst out of the booth. It is to no avail, and I hear you screaming out in the church. But there is no one answering, God has emptied the church so that you can learn your lesson.

You run, and I chase after you. Lucky I am no soft, fat man, and run you down before you can get to any door. The size of the church helps too. Tackling you, arms around your waist, we both crash into the pews. "I am helping you, you will come to understand that."
Old 10-09-2009, 01:41 AM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I knew i was grasping as straws when I ran and wasnt surprised when you tackled me.
"NO No! please! dont!" I cry desperately, each word punctuated with strenuous struggle, grabbing onto the end of the pews as you attempt to drag me between them. Your much too strong, obviously the kind of man that works out off duty.
"let me goooooo" I wail.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You struggle as I pull you out of sight between the pews, but it doesn't help. I am stronger than you, and quickly have you right where I want you. My hips straddle yours, and I grab your wrists, pinning them to the ground above your head. Our eyes meet and I stare blankly at you.

"I am not going to let you go. You have sinned and this is your penance, your lesson."
Old 10-09-2009, 05:44 PM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I try struggling but its futile your much too strong pinning me down above my head. Tears of frustration and fear well in my eyes and begin wetting my lashes, threatening to spill to my temples. I shake my head at you. How can you be doing this! I cant get beyond the image of you, a robed so called holy person, straddling me on the church floor! I squeeze my legs together tight, crossing my ankles remembering how I'm knickerless and vulnerable.

"You dont need to do this Ive learnt my lesson I swear" I cry. I cant tell if its lust or religious fervour that bores deeply into my soul in the silence.

"No you you CANT do this its wrong!" then it occurs to me maybe your not even a priest. "Wheres the real priest what have you done with him?!"
Old 10-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

I see the tears pouring out of your eyes as you struggle beneath me. "I am the real priest, doing this for the benefit of your soul." Leaning down and kissing the track of one of your tears.

I can't let go of your wrists to spread your legs. It takes me a minute to figure out what to do next. Finally, I put most of my weight on one knee, resting on your thighs. SLowly it forces your legs apart.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

I feel the pressure of your keen forcing my thighs apart, springing my locked ankles apart in the process, so now your fully between my thighs. I arch my back and try to wriggle away upwards across the floor.
"No No Please dont!" I plead tearfully s your kisses burn my face.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:25 PM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

You're arching beneath me, trying in vain to break my grip on your wrists and escape. "It has to happen, it will wash your sins clean".

I fumble with my robe, trying to figure out how exactly to get it off. Eventually I just ride it up over my hips. I rub myself against the soft skin of your inner thigh, finally bringing it to full attention.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:49 PM   #28
gaggirl
* yawn *

"oh! noo this cant be happening noo let me GO!" I struggle hard again but its in vain your grip is much to tight and all my struggles mean that I'm even more helpless and vulnerable as you settle between my legs and rub your now hard cock against my naked cunt through your boxers.

"HELP ME SOMEBODYYY" I scream at the top of my lungs knowing that if something doenst happen soon is inevitable: your cock will be inside me and there wont be anything i can do about it. I try to block out eh image... the impending feeling of doom... your body on top of mine and the hard cock pressing against me.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:42 AM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

Just as you finish your plea for help, I tug my cock free from the boxers and thrust forward. Entering you roughly. The dryness causes me a small amount of pain, so I imagine that it hurts you much more.

Lowering my head to your ample chest, I lick and suck at them through your dress. Pausing so that I can enjoy the feeling before I start. Your bucking and kicking legs are causing me to move inside you. "DO you see what happens to sinful whores?"
Old 10-12-2009, 12:48 AM   #30
gaggirl
* yawn *

" aGGGGHHHH! NO GET OFF ME!"I scream angrily, thrashing and trying to buck my hips and remove you from inside me. the pain from when you first thrust into me is still intense, stretching my unwilling unready pussy. It burns as it slowly learns to accommodate you.

I cry hard, wet angry tears.

"stop it get of me! you dont need to do this! please stop!" I sob, feeling the pain subsiding as you begin moving yourself in me and groaning. I twist myself side ways and back to move your mouth off my tits. your movements force my cunt into lubrication making it easy for you to slide in and out of me.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:00 AM   #31
the savage
Privileged Member

As my tongue tracing over your cheeks, lapping up the salty drops there, I respond to your screams. "I do need to do this. You will learn the cost of being a whore." Desperately, I want to grab your tits through the thin fabric of the dress, but I need both of them pinning down your wrists. I know the second I let go you will fly into a rage. Gripping tighter, as I start to force myself in deeper.

Pressing my lips against yours to stifle the screams. Trying to worm my tongue through your lips. Our heated breath crushign against each others. I can feel the cold floor on my naked knees and thighs as I work inside your body.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:57 PM   #32
LulleySmeaply

LulleySmeaply has initial reputation
Default Confession gaggirl

I thought Id share something that I said in confession, today. It had been about 3 or 4 weeks since my last one, and during many confessoins, I have taken an inventory of the things I have said, and how they seem in a way to be justifying to God, my behaviors. For example..."I used bad language, when I was upset, BECAUSE..."

Today, something someONE told me to pause, and instead of justifying my behaviors, while asking for forgiveness kind of defeats the purpose, no? why not just surrender and tell the real reason. So, I said today...Father forgive me for these sins, I did them....long pause...because Im....long pause a very weak person sometimes. Help me to be stronger to overcome these sins. It was very liberating to say this. I always knew I was and always will be a weak sinner, but saying it out loud during Confession was very...un-burdening. I have always uttered to God in prayer...that Im weak, but not out loud in confession. Interesting. Very enlightening, and perhaps, I wont repeat these same sins again.

Just wanted to share, and if you would like to share a moving confession experience, please feel free.
LulleySmeaply is offline   Reply With Quote