Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)
Default Mistaken for a Whore

It was the very last weekend of summer vacation, In 14 hours I would be getting on a plane headed South loaded up with clothes, books and other little things I would need to get me through the first semester of sophmore year. I was excited to be going back but I, I had a great time last year and I did really well, but I always hated leaving my friends behind. We were always really tight and we had been since I had moved into the neighbourhood when I was eight. I had been a hit with the boys in the area right from the start, but it had nothing to do with my looks. I was a tomboy through and through and I even played on some of their teams as we grew up.

It was obvious when we hit puberty that the way they looked at me changed but they never ever tried anything with me, because I was too close with all of them. They did a hell of job looking out for me though, if I ever had a problem with a guy I NEVER had to deal with it myself. I was their little sister, their hot little sister.

On our way home from a bar we were at, where we were having a little going away thing for me one of the guys decided he wanted to hit up a strip club. I had been with a few clubs before with them but this evening I wasn't really feeling it. They managed to talk me into to it and we made our way to the club. Once inside we found ourselves a table near the front, not quite perv row but pretty close. The boys and I continued drinking figuring we would leave the car here and just cab it home.

It wasn't long before they realized that tonight, was amature's night. From time to time a girl would get up on the stage and do her little bit, gather a little money and put on a show. Right from the start my guys were teasing me teling me I should go and try it out. I was reluctant but I was also drinking rather heavily and my will power quickly gave way to the booze.

For two songs I danced, rubbed my hands and down myself and did my best to be seductive. I even found the nerve to take my shirt off, showing my black lace bra, and undid my pants and teased pulling them down, but showed enough to know that I was wearing the matching panties. However, I found that would be as far as I would be going that evening and quickly, and shyly, pulled myself off the stage.

I gathered up the little bit of money that had come and used it to help pay for another round of drinks of myself and my friends. We decided it was getting late and it was time to be on our way. I told my guys that I had to run to washroom really quick and that I would be right back. They told me they would be waiting outside, they's get a cab for everyone.

I walked down a dim hallway, sort of lost, and asked the bouncer at the end of it where the ladies room was. He looked me up and down with a little smile. Just down the hall here, first door on the left. I stumbled down the hall
to the door mentioned and blindly walked through it. I stood there for a moment in dissbelieve as I hear the heavy metal door slam shut bhind me. The bouncer had lied to me...I think...I was standing in an alley, at least 200 feet long, and the only light was the one above the door. I turned and began knocking trying to get the bouncers attention. I heard someone grab the door and it slowly creaked open.....

*Message me if you want to jump into this scene and want to know what I had in mind or what my limits and preferences are...or you can just jump in and do whatever the hell you want with me (afterall - that is what rape is right?)
That's the way I come through...

Tight jeans, perky C's - making you go...
All the people on the street know...
Iced out, lit up - make the kids go...
All the people in the club know...

Just a rich skank, filled up like a sperm bank...
Grab my hair and fuck me 'till I pass out...
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:39 AM   #2
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I see you pounding on the steel door wobbling as you did so. Thinking this may be my lucky night. I walk up to you and say having a little trouble Miss. You jump at first but then tell me about going you the wrong door. I’m looking up and down as I say well come this way and we can walk around and back to the front. You nod as I take your hand leading you further down the alley. You slip in your high heels and I grab you around the waist to hole you up. Looking at me you say thanks as I feel your flat stomach softly so as not to make you nerves.

When we get to the tee in the alley I guide you to the right. As you say this isn’t the right way is it?
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:47 PM   #3
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dear Diary:

It's David here again. Tonight, I was watching several people go on stage for some entertainment. The other people were good, but there was this girl who was both provocatively dressed and shy who caught my attention. Her show was far too short however. Next thing I knew, she was walking off the stage maintaining that very shy look, which I found incredibly sexy. Her face was just drop-dead gorgeous and I think I just fell in love with her at first sight. But, my luck with women has been and always has been tragically shitty. I hadn't dated a woman since I was 24 and as you may know, I'm turning 29 tomorrow.

I don't know if it is just me, but there's always something that goes wrong whenever I'm with a woman. I wanted to change things though; I decided to muster some strength and some balls to follow her. I was slowed down tremendously by the amount of people standing and jumping around me as they excitedly waited for another entertainer to go on. I thought all hope was lost after I lost sight of her, but there was a door that was about to be shut just a few steps ahead of me and I just barely squeezed through. It turns out it would have been a locked door. Damn, I'm lucky tonight, I thought to myself.

Inside, was a long but dark corridor. It was lit by dimmed red lightbulbs that made everything look black and red. I only heard the clacking of high heels somewhere ahead and I proceeded cautiously while I was preparing myself on what to say to her. She probably had a boyfriend - she was just so cute.

A door slammed shut just ahead of me. I attempted to open that door but it was locked. However, there were voices on the other side - a male and female. And there was a distinct perfume smell just in front of this door.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #4
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

As the man who seemed to come out of nowhere attempted to coax me down the alley I managed to keep my cool and calmly explain to him that I didn't want to go down the alley with him or for that matter anywhere with him. All I wanted to do was get back into the club where I had come from. I was getting a very awkward vibe from and was starting to get very nervous. There was something about the look in his eyes that sent a shiver up my spine, and I knew there no trusting him. He continued to try and talk me down the alley with him when I finally became more assertive with him.

He stood there and looked at me a little surprised that this little girl was talking to him the way she was. As he went to say something else to me when I spoke again, "I have a group of guys that are waiting for me, now unless you want to deal with all of them I would suggest you lay off." I could see the frustration building in his eyes. It was then that I realized how vulnerable a situation I was actually in. I took a deep breath as I watched his run down my body and then back up.

Calmly, I began tapping my hand against the heavy metal door in a way that would attract attention from the inside and at the same time not sem as a blatent attempt to run away from this man. It was just then that door open quickly at first but then slowing down when the person relized there was some right there. The man's eyes darted to the figure in the doorway, I casually looked back. Seeing the other man there I smiled, "There you are, I have been stuck out here for like...ever!" The man looked at me, "Well what are doing out here in the first place...I thought you said you were going to the bathroom."

The frustrated man loked between me and the other man, and a frustrated huff stormed down the alley. It seems he would ot be getting what he looking for this evening. I was left counting my blessings knowing, I was not in a good place there and thankful this stranger heard my knocking.
That's the way I come through...

Tight jeans, perky C's - making you go...
All the people on the street know...
Iced out, lit up - make the kids go...
All the people in the club know...

Just a rich skank, filled up like a sperm bank...
Grab my hair and fuck me 'till I pass out...
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:26 PM   #5
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She was seriously gorgeous. She was about 5'7 with heels on probably, with a cute face, a wicked body, with some fresh-smelling perfume. This girl had the whole package. I was just about got caught checking her out but I managed to mumble a few words.

"Oh... hi, am I bothering you?"

I notice the man behind her and I was not too pleased. I just hoped it was her co-worker, or something.

"Sorry to bother you, you must be busy with something", I said. I then prompted to turn around and head back where I came out. And then, I felt her grab my arm. I looked back.

"No no, I'm not busy - you were looking for me?", she asked, with a smile.

"Err yeah, I was, but I didn't mean to barge into your conversation like that. I'm really sorry", I politely replied, returning a gracious smile to her.

"Well, I'm done for the night. If you want, we can go for a drink?", she said.

Wow, my heart was beating and beating. My smile grew bigger as I sort of got lost in the moment. I couldn't believe it.

"Sure thing". There was just no way I could pass this up. I mean, wow.

It wasn't long later that the man behind her began to grab her.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #6
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

It has been a while and I am getting a bit worried. Where has S---- got to? The taxi will be here in a minute.

I have to be honest. S---- has been my friend since childhood. Since, well, a few years ago, I couldn't help notice how she had changed, but, I felt guilty about it. Like, how at a certain age you have those dreams about your mother. It's only natural, according to Freud. Well, after a bit they stop and you move on. Especially once you have a real girlfriend.

Of course, I don't currently have a real girlfriend. Not since she decided the football team captain might make her happier. Bitch. S---- was very supportive. She's such a good friend.

That's why I was a bit shocked by what just happened. Such a lewd display. Is it OK to think about one of my best friends like that? It isn't, is it.

I'm worried about her. She's been a while. I'm going to look for her.

Last edited by pantyhosethief; 12-09-2009 at 07:43 PM. Reason: changing ----- to S----
pantyhosethief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:39 AM   #7
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I grab her arm pulling her backwards so that I’m standing in front of the man in the door. I pull back my suit coat exposing a gun in a shoulder holster and a badge on my belt. You know this lady step out here I move back and when you step out the door closes again. She starts to say no but it’s too late the door closes again. Whets going on well pal this little lady just propositioned me. And I’m taking her down to the station.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:18 PM   #8
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

I think S----- went down here... hmm, quite dark now I'm out of the main room and into this hall. I go past a couple of rooms, one of them has the "skirted figure" sign for the Ladies' but I only notice it because I'm looking - someone has graffiti-ed over it.

Hmm, she's probably in there but I can't go in! I'll wait a bit... hmm, bit wierd to stand outside the Ladies' like this ... might as well wander down the corridor.

What's going on here? Looks like some little harlot was propositioning a punter and she's been caught by the law. I watch, amused, a bit aroused.

Jesus. It's S-----.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:33 PM   #9
bob209
Privileged Member

The man starts to walk away as you open your mouth to call him back you feel something hard poking you in the ribs looking down you see the gun and gasp. Come on were going this way the oppsite way the other man went. Just keep your mouth shut and you won’t get hurt got it.