Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-06-2009, 01:35 AM   #1
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Police Brutality (Brutal Cop and Little Sweet One)

"Ok, now, James, I have to go!" I say, pulling my short-skirted ass away from a drunken friend of my brother's. He reaches for the black leather clad flesh again and I threaten him with my kitten heels making love to his nuts, forcing him to back off. "Thanks, you guys kept me here so long, some Police Officer is going to pull me over thinking I am a prostitute!" I scold them, and push Teddy's hands away from my low cut top. "Stop it you drunken zombies!" I scold them and avoid their hands. I fix my leg warmers, black as the rest of my outfit, and shake my auburn blonde hair back into place down my back.

I don't bother to wave goodbye or say anything, just walk out of the door, having kept my virginity from two drunks once again. Smiling, I walk with just a tad too much spring in my step. I have on no makeup, yet I have to jog past two small groups of men who offer me money.

"I'm not a whore," I groan. But I groan louder and turn around to see what the hell is happening when I see red and blue lights.

You stop the car. Good, you won't hit me, ha ha, but what the hell do you want? I don't raise my arms, just cross them, stand still, and wait.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:44 AM   #2
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I knew it," I grumble. "Officer, my apologies, but I am not a prostitute. If you want, I can show you identification, and you can run it through a list. I have maybe ten dollars on me."
I am not a bimbo. I may have my arms crossed, but I don't make any threatening moves. You are the armed one, you are the Officer.
"I am not 'working' any beat, sir." I tell you politely, but firmly. "And I will not. I am not into that." I may be a tease, but I have an otherwise good head on my shoulders. Which is why I will not leave without your permission. I know how things like this go from watching it happen to friends. You must not try to control the situation, as that gets the Officer on edge. And you don't want that unless you want to get shot or otherwise hurt. Which I do not.
I must admit that you are a very handsome Police Officer, and I find myself respecting more than just the badge. Keeping my head on straight I say "Officer, may I please see your badge and identification?"

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 11-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
Brutal Cop

Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Brutal Cop; 06-29-2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: leaving rb
Brutal Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:15 PM   #4
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I notice you only show me a badge before pushing me into your car. You begin frisking me, and I groan. You don't order me to put my bag down, you just put it down yourself, without searching it, which strikes me as odd. I could have a weapon in it and you put it near me. I don't know much about the ways of the law, but your actions just set me on edge. I don't really notice how you are touching me, I just chalk that up to being thorough.

I sigh and turn around, taking my bag from you with a bored look. I unzip it and dump the contents on the hood of your car.

"What in God's name?!" I say when I see the crack cocaine there amongst my iPod, earphones, cell phone, brush, hairties, wallet, and candy bar. I don't touch it. "That's not mine. You will NOT find my prints on that! You put this in my purse!" I accuse you, indicating, but not touching, the drug. "I will not take this!" I have every right to be out so late, I am of age. But you have no right to accuse me of something I didn't do. Just because you have a badge doesn't mean you can get away with anything you want.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 11-08-2009 at 04:44 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:52 AM   #5
Brutal Cop

Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Brutal Cop; 06-29-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Brutal Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:00 PM   #6
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"God-help me..." I pray as you turn me around. Can't speak. I won't speak. My hazel eyes close, releasing a tear. My hands go without resistance behind my back, the sound of the cuffs sliding home causing me to choke on a sob. But I realize I was right when your hand gropes my ass. My head falls back against your shoulder in my terror, then back against the car. This isn't right. This isn't right! My torso twists suddenly, trying to get off of the cruiser. My legs are still splayed out, and my body shakes in terror when it calms from its spasm of fear.

Old 11-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #7
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

It hurts when I am slammed into the car and my body jars under the vibrations of the door. I don't bother to sit up, and I won't cry. I hear you, but I ignore you. I hate you, planting lies. That's all men do is lie. Respect. Fuck you. I tried to be good. But you were the one lying and hurting me. I curl up my body. I can't let you do this. No, no, I can't. I've never fought a day in my life though! How am I to stop you? I want to scream. But I am composed. I want to kill. Who would miss you? But I'm not like that, nor am I the one with the gun.