Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-02-2011, 11:05 PM   #1
Mike6060

Mike6060 has initial reputation
Default Teacher in Trouble (cynthia4rp and mike6060)

I hear the door slam behind me as I walk out of her office. This is the fifth time this month my professor has called me in to ridicule me about my effort. It seems like no matter what I do she's always pushing me the wrong way..
Mike6060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My name is Cynthia Smith Brown. I'm an associate professor in the Biology department at state university. This is my alma mater. I graduated with a BS in Biology 11 years ago, which is when I met my husband. After graduation, a friend of mine introduced me to Professor LLoyd Brown. Lloyd was a full tenured professor of economics here at state.

It turns out that he had seen me around campus and was interested, but he was too much of a gentleman to consider dating a student, but right after graduation he asked me out. It was a bit of a whirlwind romance and we were married just three months later. We quickly had two boys and I started working on my masters at state since it was free. I kept quite busy raising my boys and going to school. After my masters, I started on my doctorate. Last year, I applied for and was awarded this opening in the Biology department.

As an associate professor, I get all the entry level classes: intro to bio, intro to anatomy, intro to physiology. Once I finish my disertation and a couple more years of teaching, and I'll get to be a full professor too.

As an associate prof, I don't make much money, but that's ok, my husband makes enough, he is now the head of the econ department.

My husband was funny when I first got this position. He insisted on taking me out to buy a whole new wardrobe. "Appropriate teaching clothes" he called it. The wardrobe was not what I would have chosen, but he had a very good point, "If I dressed as I usually would, the poor male students wouldn't learn a thing." So, now I have a closet full of business suits, conservative dresses, blouses, and skirts, all below the knee. Several pairs of "work" shoes -- flats, very low heals. He also suggested that I wear my glasses instead of my contacts, put my hair up in a bun, and no makeup.

At first I was skeptical, but I soon noticed that the males in class were checking me out, even wearing my dowdy outfits. I took his advise and went with the plain jane look.

Which brings us to today. I am now 32, still have a good body, but nothing like I had when I was 22 and newly married. My husband and I and our two boys live in a nice house, just a few blocks from campus. My students are a mixed bag. I know that some will go on to become doctors, researchers, etc. I also know that it is a very difficult program. Half of the students that start here will either switch majors or drop out. So, I do my best to push them hard, knowing that if I don't, they won't survive the program.

Last edited by cynthia4rp; 12-30-2012 at 11:35 AM.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote