Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-01-2006, 07:18 PM   #1
eos69671

eos69671 has initial reputation
Default Lynn’s sad life Part 1. Real/1st/M/f /NC/piv

Lynn was just a young teenage. She was 5’1 & 96 LBS. She was a tomboy & like hanging with the guys, playing sports & getting dirty. But sex was something she was just not ready for. The joys of men where not hers. She knew boy’s liked to look at her. She had a few boyfriends. They kissed her, & rub themselves on her & try feeling her tits. But she always pulled away.

The summer before she was to start high school, was a great one. She had made a new group of friends. The where all JR & SR at the high school 1 town over. They get together to play D&D. This one day, Lynn got jumped, on her way to Nelson’s house. When she got the all the guy where pissed & wanted to know why she never learned to fight. Jon took her into the back yard & to teach her how to hit & kick on the old wooding fence. Before long, the fence was in pieces. Nelson’s mom was pissed & told the group of friend to come back the next day, to fit the fence. That afternoon, Lynn walked to Nelson’s house. She knocked on the door & was surprised that she was the 1st to show up to fix the fence.

“The other guys will be around later, let’s get to work.”

So Lynn & Nelson started the long days work. Nelson took the top nails & Lynn the bottom. Nelson could get the top nails; he was 18 years old, 6’9 and 245 LBS, A big guy.

As the two worked, Lynn was stop every now & then.
What do you think the others will get here?

soon he said over & over.

As they got to the end of the fence, they only had the middle to go. Lynn took the left as nelson took the right, as they worked on. Nelson got done with his side & he walked over to Lynn. Lynn had just bent over to got more nails as she stood up, Nelson slide his hand up her shorts, then started to rub Lynn soft untouched pussy, though her underwear’s. Lynn turns & pushed Nelson, so his hand feel out.

What do you think your doing?

Lynn dropped the hammer & walked into the house. Nelson did not say a word; he just let her walk into the house. But the anger must have grown in him; He must have seen young Lynn as a cock tease. His cock tease. Young Lynn walked around the inland, took a cup from the cabinet, as Nelson came around picked her up, dropped her shorts & underwear, to the floor & sat her young ass on the counter of the inland.

He was just the right high, her pussy, sat there open, as his hips advanced. He held his rock hard cock in his hand as he places his head, at the open of her sweet untouched pussy. As a tear fell she said.

Nelson, your mom is right up stairs sleeping, let me go or I’ll scream!

He pulled away, putting her on the floor; she pulled up her shorts, as he said sorry, she ran out the door & back to her house. When she got to her room her phone was ringing. She knew it had to be him, she let it ring & ring. He just would not quit, she laid on her bed as the phone rang crying. How could he? He knew she was saving herself. He was her best friend. Soon she could take it no longer & picked up the phone. It was him.

Lynn, its Nelson, and look I’m so sorry about this afternoon! I know you don’t want to do that. I’m sorry. Look the guys came over & where looking for you. I told them you where sick. They want to get together tomorrow for a D&D game. Please will you come?

She felt he was really sorry & she did not want the other guys to know what happened.

Ok, Nelson, but you have to give me you word that you never try that again.

Never again you got it, tomorrow that 3 then.

The next day, young Lynn walked over to Nelson’s wearing a shirt & blouse, (she had a dinner later that night) she rang the bell & Nelson let her in, Closing & locking the door behind her. Young Lynn had no clue she just walked into a trap. She took a seat in the chair by the coffee table.

Where the dog

Down in the basement, he shit on the floor

Nelson took his seat at the far end of the sofa

That’s unlike him.

Ya, why don’t you come sit here, we got some work to do for the game before the guys get here.

Lynn got up and sat on the other sit of the sofa, about to pick up a game piece, when Nelson, swiped her legs onto the sofa, pinning her left arm & leg in the cushions of the sofa, ripped off her underwear & pulling down his pants. He held her right hand in his pinning it up by her head. As his other hand held his dick & placed his head at the open of her sweet untouched pussy. A tear fell from her eye as she said to him, looking him in the eyes.

Nelson, please don’t!

With that his pushed in deep & hard splitting her in two, she cried out in pain. His cock rammed her reliantly. She felt a pop after three more thrusts & knew she was lost. It felt like a sword was cutting though her most pride gift. As she cried out again. He puts his lips to her ear and says…

Yes that’s it; let me hear you enjoy my cock

In her mind, she knew she could not give him the enjoyment of knowing how much she feared him, how must it really hurt & how bad she wanted to cry. She turned her head, to the side bit her lip & closed her eyes. Tear rolled down her cheek. He pumped into her harder & faster, moving the sofa a bit. She tried to put herself somewhere else. Anywhere but there would do.
Come on bitch moan for me; let me hear you love my cock, whore
Lynn keep quit not giving him what he asked for, not letting him get to her. Tear still rolling down her face. He starting going faster & faster, his balls tightened

Ahh, Ahhh. Ya, Oh ya. I’m Cumming; I’m going fill you with my seed, bitch.

When he was done he sat up, her legs still parted like the red sea, dried blood between her ass cheeks. His cum staring to drip from her bloody cant.

come on your going to get blood on my mom’s sofa

He picked her up & carried her to the bathroom & put her in the tub, sill dress. Then he turned on the shower.

Clean the fuck up, the guys will be here soon

But what if I’m Pregnant?

Then I got in there with a wire hanger & rip it out of you

He then slammed the door & left her there crying to herself & cleaning up the best she could. She heard the bell ring & then Nelson & two of his friends walked into the bathroom.

See I told you I get her to fuck me now pay up.

Shit dude you can get any girl, even the town cock tease.

The guys hand over there money & walked out, Nelson, waved Lynn's underwear at her & then put them in his pocket. A few moments later, he yelled that they had to get going. She walked out & the whole group was there, soon they all knew, she was just taking by Nelson. He was telling them just how must she loved it & wanted more. When they left the house, she ran home without her underwear's & hoped to never see them again. She blocked it in her mind to her it ever happened.

But a year later, she & her boyfriend ran into Nelson at the pizza place & he stopped them & said.

Did you know, I raped this fucking bitch?

Last edited by eos69671; 09-01-2006 at 10:47 PM. Reason: change lynn's real age to young teenage
eos69671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 05:52 AM   #2
dman

dman has initial reputation

not bad, would have been better though if you would have had the guys gangrape her. that and gone into more detail about the attack.
dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 01:35 PM   #3
eos69671

eos69671 has initial reputation

Thanks dman,

It's my 1st story ever, there 3 in poor Lynn's life. Part 2 is coming soon
eos69671 is offline   Reply With Quote