Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2010, 03:19 AM   #1
skullvps
Banned

skullvps has initial reputation
Default You folks asked for it to be moved, here it is. Have at him.

Posting real rape is a serious rules violation, you will not be warned again.

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 12-15-2010 at 08:57 AM.
skullvps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:58 AM   #2
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Posting real rape is a serious rules violation, you will not be warned again.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:44 PM   #3
skullvps
Banned

skullvps has initial reputation
Talking Do you want to rape?

You can rape by the drug ########, that does not have a problem in the country that I live by the drug
Is there any sites that sell medicine on the Internet?

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 12-18-2010 at 03:22 PM.
skullvps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:08 PM   #4
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i hope you mean fantasy & not for real
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
darkangel17

darkangel17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to darkangel17

I think he means real...either way i dont care....Go to onion sites u can get this stuff there on the market.
Old 12-18-2010, 02:15 PM   #6
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullvps View Post
You can rape by the drug ########, that does not have a problem in the country that I live by the drug
Is there any sites that sell medicine on the Internet?
Okay, let me get this straight.

You want us to give you the web address of a site that will sell you drugs so you can use it on some unsuspecting victim and do heaven knows what, once she is out of it?

ROFLMAO!!!

Rapeboard is a fantasy forced sex site. We don't have anything to do with real rape or drugs to assist in a real rape.

Okay thanks bye.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world

Last edited by TheOneSolo; 12-18-2010 at 03:44 PM.
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:25 PM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think someone needs to show this guy the door. Crap like that gets sites in trouble these days.

I would say more but would have to go to the Rowdy room to speak my mind.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #8
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You might be right Throatdagger. He worded his question in an ambiguous manner, but based on his first sentence, we know what he is looking for and what he plans to do once he gets it.
Old 12-18-2010, 03:24 PM   #9
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger View Post
I think someone needs to show this guy the door. Crap like that gets sites in trouble these days.

I would say more but would have to go to the Rowdy room to speak my mind.

As requested please feel free to give this guy the Rapeboard welcome he deserves.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 12-18-2010, 04:50 PM   #10
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What I find just as insulting as Skullvps flagrant disregard of RB rules is, the fact that he assumes all of us are stupid.. He must think we're stupid to tell us that the country he lives in doesn't have a problem with the drug he is searching for, if that were true it should be easy for him to obtain it without trying to find it on the Internet.

RB should have a Sticky called .."ASSCLOWNS Hall of Shame!".. or something of the like, we could put threads like this one stated by "skullvps" and the one started by "The Seabat" in it, I think such a thread would give fair warning to other new members that join RB that flagrant and gross violations of board rules will get you tard and feathered, and rightfully so.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:31 PM   #11
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ooh this guy makes me long for the days when i had the ban button on my screen!
i would have had such sweet pleasure over pushing that button...
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 04:28 AM   #12
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
As requested please feel free to give this guy the Rapeboard welcome he deserves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
flagrant and gross violations of board rules will get you tard and feathered, and rightfully so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullvps View Post
You can...
*Cuts him off* No no, what you can do is start by shutting the fuck up so I can break down why you are a loser. Before I do that my good friend Mat would like to give you a word for the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat2001uk View Post
Here's a word for the day, buddy; Grammar.

Try using that in a sentance, you barely literate fuckwit.

I bet you went for those velcro trainers in the end, because laces are sooo complicated.
Thank you Mat.

The first thing that is apparent to me is that this guy gets no pussy. I mean absolutely none. For someone to have to stoop so low as to drug and rape someone just to get sex is sad, very sad.

Then I start to wonder, how hard is it to get some pussy. I'm sure this guy is ugly as shit, but a lot of woman really don't care about looks if you have half a brain... which this guy clearly doesn't have.

So you're ugly, and stupid, and you can't get no sex, no way, no how. You are so bad, the last prostitute you went to wouldn't even let you pay her, to fuck her.

I really can't even imagine being you, though I will do my best to illustrate what happens when a half wit such as yourself gets a hold of something that has warning signs on the bottle.

*Your package arrives in the mail, and you tear it open with exuberance, knowing that you will get what you always wanted, and what you deserve. You hold your magical elixir in the air and smile, because you have the power now. You put on your best threads and head out to a new club that just opened. You get inside and see men and woman wall to wall. You are so excited. You spend some time mingling and finally get the courage to ask a young lady if she wants a drink, and she agrees. You go to the bar, and order two identical drinks. You pour your magical elixir into one of the glasses. You make your way over to your new friend, then pause an think to yourself, "now which glass is hers and which is mine?" She reaches out and takes one glass from your hand and says "Here's to new beginnings, cheers," hits your glass and begins to drink. You not wanting to be rude to her cheers begin to drink.

You wake up in a strange place and as you get your senses, you feel something caked on your face. You get up, and it hurts to get up because your ass is hurting for some strange reason. You look in the mirror and your lips are busted and you can now see clearly what that caked up substance on your face is. You start looking around and you see a wig on the bed from the woman that you thought was a woman, who really was a man. How stupid of you, you accidentally went into a gay bar and didn't know it. To make matters worse the person you thought was a woman, that was really a man, didn't get the spiked drink you did.

You can't believe what just happened and try to run out of the hotel and trip over something and you hit the floor. You look back and what you fell over and you see a baseball bat covered in shit and blood.*

AE can sum up what just happened here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by analeyes View Post
prick dick shithead motherfucker wanting to know about some drug shit.
knock his ass out with the drug , then take a fucking baseball bat to the fucker.
So what did you learn today Skullvps:

1. You learned that don't get any pussy, at all.

2. You learned that you can't even pay for pussy so you have to resort to tactics that is reserved for the lowest scum on earth, id est you.

3. You learned that you are unattractive and stupid, and would most likely make a lousy lover, another reason you don't want the person awake, so they wont be able to see your pitiful performance in bed.

4. You learned that your ability to put together a grammatically correct sentence is non existent.

5. You learned that you are so stupid that you would end up drugging yourself anyway.

6. You learned that you are so stupid that you don't understand what Jwham said about your stupidity, because if you did you wouldn't have posted that retarded shit in the first place.

7. You learned that you will be nominated for an award, you assclown.

8. You learned that no one here likes you, but we will take great satisfaction in tearing you a new asshole, sorta like the baseball bat did.

9. You learned that Innocent wishes she could have had the sweet pleasure of pushing the button to ban your ass.

10. Last but not least, you learned that you are a loser.

If you don't believe you're a loser, I'll prove it. I just showed you all these wonderful things that you learned today, and all you learned was how to count from 1 to 10, you fucking retard.

Hell, I might as well teach you your A B C's next.

A is for asshole, which is what you are.

B is for brains which you wish you had.

C is for...

You know what I don't even want to waste anymore of my time with you, you fucking shit bird. *Gathers a luggy and spits in Skullvps face*
Old 12-19-2010, 07:27 AM   #13
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent View Post
ooh this guy makes me long for the days when i had the ban button on my screen!
i would have had such sweet pleasure over pushing that button...

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 12-19-2010, 04:23 PM   #14
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am waiting for his next request. "Where can I find a gal to use the drug on." Guys like him pisses me. Stupid shit like he asks, gets the sites in trouble and those of us that like good clean fun and fantasy suffer because of him.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 05:47 PM   #15
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
cr...you know EXACTLY what i mean! i can just see it now.
bit of a role reversal eh?
all harmless and hopefully in the past tho...not like this useless geezer.
i was never the easiest to get along with but at least folk knew what to expect!!...the worst lol!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:25 AM   #16
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent View Post
cr...you know EXACTLY what i mean! i can just see it now.
bit of a role reversal eh?
all harmless and hopefully in the past tho...not like this useless geezer.
i was never the easiest to get along with but at least folk knew what to expect!!...the worst lol!
Sounds like we had similar mod styles

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 12-24-2010, 06:27 PM   #17
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wonder how he'd feel if we bought the drug and used it on him.....
Old 12-24-2010, 07:19 PM   #18
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Maybe in conjunction with a softball bat shoved up his ass...
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote