Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-30-2008, 10:38 PM   #21
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I moaned loudly as the two men pumped their cocks into me. I couldn't believe my body could be such a traitor to me. I heard the lieutenant talking to me. "Oh, baby, that's what you like, isn't it?" He kissed my face and stroked it as I finally stopped fighting. The men stroked into me with slow hard strokes. I heard the sergeant speak, "Fucking hell, boss, this bitch is amazing!" It bothered me that he would say such things about me and my muffled voice of protest only made the both of them laugh at me as they pounded into me. I felt my rectum fill with the Sergeants hot cum and a tear slipped out of my eye to roll down my cheek as he watched his superior ram harder and harder into me when suddenly I felt the unmistakable beginnings of my own climax and I tried to fight it but lost and groaned loudly. I felt terrible to enjoy what you two were doing to me and to make matters worse the lieutenant came. He filled me to the limit and I could feel him cum overflow me and dripped to the ground as he groaned out "Ah...ah...ah...ah...ohhhh....good girl. Good girl. Good girl!" I hung my head in shame and went limp. I thought they were done with me now and would soon leave, but I was wrong. After awhile the now dressed lieutenant began to take the ropes from my body.

My wrists were still bound as he pulled me along to the flat stump with my axe in it that I used to cut my firewood. The lieutenant pushed me to my knees and tied my ankles and then pulled down his pants and sat down on the stump. He pulled the panties out of my mouth and threw them to the Sergeant. He cocked his gun and put it to my head as he pressed his dirty cock to my lips.

"Open your mouth, baby. Come on, be a good girl and open wide..."

My stomach turned as he pressed his hard cock to my lips harder and I shook my head no.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:43 PM   #22
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

oops double post
Old 10-01-2008, 02:08 AM   #23
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

I pushed my sidearm hard against her head. "I said OPEN."
She shook her head vigourously. I angled the gun away and fired a warning shot. The loud report made her squeak in fear and the sound of splashing liquid heralded her sudden loss of bladder control. Warm wet piss ran in rivers down her thighs and soaked the torn skirt of her dress. I presented her with my cock and sidearm again; this time she slowly and with great reluctance opened her mouth to accept my slippery tubestick.

"You bite, you die," I warned her, jabbing the muzzle of my sidearm into her temple. "Now get busy."
McMulray knelt behind her and took her ass again while fingering her slit as well, his experienced fingertips toying with her clit.

Last edited by Trill; 10-01-2008 at 02:15 AM.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:06 PM   #24
JollyRoger

JollyRoger has initial reputation

I could not believe who tight your ass felt, Perhaps it was something to do with the awkward angle of my penetration, but the muscles of your rectum clenched down around my invading member like a vice.

I stroked into you as hard as I could, bending my knees to give me more power. I could feel the LT’s cock through the thin wall that separated your two hole and I matched my strokes to his, the pair of us fucking you in hard and fast.

It did not take long before the vice like grip of your ass set me over the edge and I came, sending a torrent of my hot cum, deep within your bowels.

As I withdrew I leaned over the fence and watched as the LT continued to pound your pussy until he came. I climbed back over the fence as the LT untied you and watched as he lead you across the yard, forcing you down over a stump.

I caught your panties as he throw them at me and stuffed them in my pocket, smiling as he ordered you to open your mouth. I could see how reluctant you were to comply but the sound of the shot going off mere millimetres from your head made you change your mind.

I looked down at your ravished holes, with a combination of all our juices dripping from them and was instantly hard once again and quickly knelt down behind you as you took the LT between your lips.

Your asshole was still gaping slightly and I slide back in easily, though now I was in a better position, And I let you have it hard, slamming my full length deep within you time and again. Each thrust driving you forward onto the LT’s dick.
JollyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:04 PM   #25
rvplymates
Banned

The weapon went off close to my head and I opened my mouth quickly as you rammed your cock into my mouth. You were pulling me onto your cock and I could taste myself on it and groaned. I felt hands at my hips and then a sudden stabbing feeling in my ass and knew it was the sergent again. But this time I was in a position that his cock went deeper then it did before and he began to slam into me making me scream in pain which was muffled by the Lt. cock in my mouth. Tears ran down my eyes as pain racked my body.

The Sergent's thrusts pushed me forward onto the Lt. cock and my screams of pain excited him as he grabbed my face and brought his cock even deeper into my throat. I thought I would die from the pain or the Lt. gagging cock. I wanted it over right now.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:00 PM   #26
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I groaned in pleasure as my cock plunged deeper into her throat, my fingers entwined in her hair.
"That's it, baby, you take my cock, you take his cock, you're our little cum-slut ohhhh..."
She made a glugging nose in her throat intermittently as my cock probed the rear of her throat. It took longer, but I finally came, filling her mouth with bubbling hot spooge. She tried to swallow, but it filled her mouth too fast and spilled out between her lips, drooling down her chin. I pulled out my meat and she coughed, spitting out my non-dairy creamer.
The Sargeant pulled out and wanked furiously, spraying cum on her ass and thighs. We both sat back and panted from the exertion of raping the beautiful goddess who now lay on her side, bound, soiled and crying, covered in semen and piss.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:26 PM   #27
rvplymates
Banned

It was horrible what these two men were doing to me, worse then my husbands perverse ways. The Lt was plunging his cock deep into my throat, his hands entwined in my hair hurting me as he pulled my hair. I cried as you spoke to me. "That's it, baby, you take my cock, you take his cock, you're our little cum-slut ohhhh..." I didn't want to be their cum slut, I was a decent woman that they were defiling. You were going deeper and deeper into my throat scaring me while the sergent was slamming into my ass. The pain back there was unbelievable. But soon I had to worry about swallowing your cum. I tried but it filled my mouth and overflowed. Cum licked down my chin and onto my breasts and belly. Then I suddenly had relief from my ass as the sergent pulled out but that was not the end of it, he sprayed his cum all over me. Both men left me to lay on the ground humiliated and soaked with their cum. I cried hysterically as they panted around me. I prayed for death to take me.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:40 AM   #28
Trill
Banned

"Man, I'm thirsty," I said to McMulray. "Chain her up and let's get something to drink."
"Sure, boss." He scouted around until he found a length of chain and wrapped it snugly around her neck, securing it with a padlock. He untied her and as an afterthought doused her with a bucket of water to wash off the filth. Then we both broke into the house and raided the refrigerator.

As we crossed the yard I heard her screaming angrily at us. "You assholes, you had your fun, now LET ME GO! SOMEBODY HELP ME!"
Old 10-04-2008, 12:59 PM   #29
JollyRoger

I secured the chain around her neck, Making damn sure it was tight. The last thing I wanted was for our entertainment to escape. I followed the Lt. back into he house, and raided the fridge, there was not much in there. Just a few cans of light beer, but It quenched my thirst.

I raided through the larder and managed to rustle us up some food. We sat at the table eating laughing and joking. I kept glancing out of the window, watching as you struggled against the chain. The food and the beer replenished my energy and I pushed myself up from the table.

“Just you wait here boss, I’ll bring her in” I said as I walked out the door. I could see the look of hatred in your eyes as I crossed the yard. I worked the chain loose from the post I had you tethered too and started back towards the house dragging you with me.

I felt the chain go tight as you struggled against it and I suddenly turned, my fist driving into your stomach. Smiling I watched as you doubled up, Once again I started towards the house, pulling you off your feet, and dragging your naked body across the ground.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:43 PM   #30
rvplymates
Banned

I screamed as the cold bucket of water spilled over my naked body. The pig was cleaning up the mess the both of them had made of me. I thought I would choke as he secured the chain around my throat. It was so tight it cut into my skin. I laid on the ground and watched them leave me naked and defenseless. The final shock was they went into my house as if they owned it and slammed the door.

I started to scream loudly, "HELP ME, HELP ME, I AM BACK HERE". Of course it was an act of desperation and fear as I knew they were not going to leave and would take once more. No one leaved around me, the nearest neighbor was miles away, I should have moved to town when my husband died but I thought who would hurt me. Now I knew who would hurt me any stray man that came along.

I didn't know how long they were away but when I saw the one coming toward me, pure rage and anger flooded through me, I looked at him with hate in my eyes. I watched you work the chain loose from the post. I thought you would untether me so I could at least walk with a bit of dignity but no you dragged me across the dirt like an animal. The rocks and stones cut my skin as I screamed and yelled at you. I didn't deserve this I thought, I was a decent woman, not a whore. My anger built and I fought back and found that was a stupid thing to do as you punched me in the stomach and knocked the air out of me. I doubled up in pain and I still was dragged across the dirt.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #31
JollyRoger

I dragged you the final few feet across the yard and into the house, Making straight for the kitchen. The Lt. was still sitting at the table and I reached down and picked you up throwing you down upon the table.

I scattered the plates, laughing as they shattered as they hit the floor, “If its all the same to you boss I think I will try the pussy this time” I said as I hauled your body towards the edge of the table. Your ass perched precariously upon the edge as I stepped between your thighs.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:34 PM   #32
rvplymates
Banned

I grabbed at everything I could as you dragged me across my well polished floors straight for my clean kitchen that now seemed to be messed. I screamed as you picked me up struggling and threw me down on my table. You leaned over me and scattered the plates and I heard them shattered on the hard wooden floor. Of course I thought of the money it would take to replace them and glared at you as you laughed at the mess you had made.

I heard you speak to your Lt., “If its all the same to you boss I think I will try the pussy this time”. I did not understand that statement and was trying to sit up as you pulled me to the edge of the table and stepped between my legs. I tried to get up but the Lt stood and pressed me flat to the table as I felt your hands grab my upper legs and spread them wide.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:34 AM   #33
Trill
Banned

"Knock yourself out," I told him. "I need to recharge anyway."
I stood back and smiled fondly at the struggling, screaming, begging woman. I secured the chain around her neck to the table legs, then the sargeant dropped his pants once more. Standing at the edge of the table, he thrust his unwashed dong deep into her pussy.

Rebecca looked at me with desperation in her eyes.
"Please," she croaked, her voice becoming hoarse due to exhaustion, "I'm an honest woman. Please let me go!"
She reached out with her hand, her fingertips brushing my uniform shirt. "Please... I'll do anything you want. I have money... my husband's pay, my savings... I'll give you food and a place to sleep..."
She sobbed wearily. "Please make him stop! For God's sake please!"
I took her hand tenderly. She stared into my eyes for a few moments until I wrenched her arm downward and kissed her roughly on the mouth. She cried out hoarsely against my teeth as I pushed down hard with my mouth, bruising her luscious tender lips.
After half a minute, I broke the kiss. "But sweetheart, we want you. If we have to, we'll be here all night breaking you, but you will do as you're told or be treated like a disobedient animal. Do you understand? Answer carefully."
Then... I saw it in her eyes, just as McMulray came. The flame of resistance flickered and died, leaving her doe eyes dead.
"Yes, sir," she whispered hoarsely.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:18 PM   #34
JollyRoger

As I stepped between your thighs I took a moment to gaze upon your sex, The outer lips were swollen, enflamed from your earlier abuse. I smiled as I lifted your legs and fold them back over you, bending you almost in two, as I leaned over you, My weight pinning your knees to your chest.

I heard the chain rattle as the LT. secured you to the table, and with a forceful trust I drove myself deep within you. I groaned as I felt the velvet walls of your passage close in around my invading member, Squeezing me tightly.

I was lost in my own world I barely even registered your cries of pain as my thick shaft grazed against the tender lining of your abused channel. In and out I pumped my engorged shaft, The table beneath you scrapping across the floor every time I slammed into you.

I reached for your tits, mauling them within my grasp as I used them to pull you back to meet my furious thrusts.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I registered the fact that the LT. was speaking, but what he said I could not say I was so lost within my own pleasure. When I finally did cum, squirting my seed deep within you, I was so exhausted that I simple collapsed down on top of you, my head nestled between your breasts.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:13 PM   #35
rvplymates
Banned

I couldn’t believe they were talking about me as if I was a non-person as I struggled to get free. The LT actually secured me to the table as the Sergent looked at my sex as if it was something to look at, I closed my eyes in humiliation and opened them wide as he lifted my legs and folded them back over me. He actually pinned my knees to my chest with his weight as he forced his cock into my swelling bruised flesh.. I screamed with pain as he rammed in and out of me with out mercy. I could feel the table moving from your firm thrusts as each time you drove deeper and deeper into my womb. You were mauling my breast using them to pull me back to meet your thrusts as I cried out in pain.

I tried to grab hold of the LT but only brushed his shirt but he looked at me and I implored him to make the sergent stop. I told him I was an honest woman and would pay them both to leave me alone. That they could live here and I would cook and clean for them just no more sex. When he took my hand tenderly, I thought I had a chance as the sergent kept pounding me. Suddenly he wrenched my arm down and roughly kissed my mouth. I screamed out into his mouth and he broke the kiss. The sergent was slamming into me faster and faster as the LT spoke. "But sweetheart, we want you. If we have to, we'll be here all night breaking you, but you will do as you're told or be treated like a disobedient animal. Do you understand? Answer carefully."

Before I could answer the sergeant slammed hard into me and I could feel his hot cum shoot deep inside my womb. I felt you collapse against my breasts as I closed my eyes for a moment and then said “yes sir”. I realized these men had no pity for me. I would have to run from my own home when I got the opportunity.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:50 AM   #36
Trill
Banned

"Good girl." I kissed her again and the Sargeant wearily got off her. I unchained her from the table and unlocked the chain from around her neck. She lay limp in my arms as I carried her upstairs to her bedroom and used some rope the Sargeant had found to bind her wrists behind her back. The three of us them showered and undressed for bed. The Sgt and I slept on either side with Rebecca sandwiched in the middle, making it considerably difficult for her to escape even if she had the energy to do so. Soon we fell asleep.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:59 PM   #37
rvplymates
Banned

I hated when the Lt. said Good Girl to me and kissed me as the Sergeant go off of me. I felt the chain loosen and I relaxed as best I could from all the abuse I had suffered. I cringed as the Lt. picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. The room I had shared with my husband and up until now the only man who had known me. I felt my torn clothing being pulled off of me and my hands being tied my by wrists behind me. I was pulled along to the shower and washed as if I was a child as both men took special care of my private parts even making me cum to my shame over and over again. Then they dried me and walked me into the bedroom and I found myself on my side because of my hands stuck in the middle of the two men’s naked bodies. I couldn’t move if I wanted to and fell into a fitful sleep with arms and legs flung over my body in a show of ownership from both men.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:24 PM   #38
JollyRoger

I lay in bed my body pressed against yours, our clammy skin sticking us together as the heat beneath the blankets grew. My mind replayed the pleasures of the past day and considered the possibilities yet to come now that you had given yourself to us.

I smirked at that thought, You had said the words but I still suspected that you still retained a spark of sprit yet. Sleep finally found me.

I woke late the sun already high in the sky, a night of sweet dreams and the constant touch of your soft skin had my member awake and in need of attention.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:16 AM   #39
Trill
Banned

My eyes cracked open. For a moment I wondered where I was. Then I remembered.
I looked over to see Rebecca bound and naked next to me, with my patrol buddy fondling her, his cock growing harder by the second. I rolled off and got up, stretching, feeling my own member twitch in keen anticipation.

"Good morning, sweetie," I cooed to her as he kissed her neck.
"Good morning, sir," she answered almost mechanically.
I padded downstairs, still naked, and carefully locked all the doors and windows. I grabbed a hammer and nails and nailed the windows shut, then hid the door key somewhere out of the woman's reach. By the time the thumping sounds upstairs had ceased, I had bacon and eggs sizzling in the pan. Sgt McMulray finally appeared, carefully guiding Rebecca downstairs by her elbow.
"Morning, boss."
"Morning." I looked at Rebecca. "Sit."
Once we were seated, I cut her food and fed it to her like a child.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:56 PM   #40
rvplymates
Banned

I felt the Sergeant running his hands over my body as I woke up. I didn’t fight it, I knew there was no use in doing that, he would just hurt me as would the LT. The LT. said good morning and I replied mechanically, “Good Morning Sir.” He seemed pleased with that and went down the stairs. The Sergeant untied my hands but I did not have time to rub them as he ties me spread eagle on the bed and slips his cock inside me. I hear hammering coming from downstairs as he pounds into me. The force of his entry made me groan and strangely it felt good for a change or maybe I was just getting use to it. As he filled me with his come he laid down on my body and I groaned from his weight. After awhile he untied me and strangely he did not tie my wrists together.

He grabbed onto my arm and almost gently guided me down the stair. The two partners in crime said morning to each other and the LT looked at me and said “Sit”. I walked over to my chair and sat down as he placed a plate of food in front of me. When I reached for the fork, he slapped at my hands and sat down by me, cut my food, and fed me like a child. It was humiliating and I could feel my face burn as he pressed forkfuls of food into my mouth.