Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-11-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me
Default A Foolish Walk Home (Creative Male Needed)

Katie had always been a very cute girl. Boys had been chasing her since she was in grade six because she had developed so early, and quickly. But despite all the attention she had always been faithfull to whomever she was with even when she found out they were cheating her. Rather than be a little bitch she would calmly confront him and ask. Sometimes she believed them when they lied but usually she would call them on it and break up with him. Katie wasn't a virgin but she was very vanilla and with how niave she could be hadn't realized that that was why guys always messed around behind her back. Sure she would have sex but she hated giving head and wouldn't even talk about anal.

The school year had just begun and it was Katie last year before she graduated. Finally she would have her degree and be able to move out and start her own life. She knew that hardest part of the year would be that her boyfriend had moved two hours North to take a job and get started on building a life for the two of them.

As Friday night rolled around, Katie's friends were on her about how I needed to cheer up and that everything was going to be fine, and back to normal soon enough. All she needed was to go out and have a good night out at the campus bar, flirt a little, get a little drunk and have good time so she could relax. Reluctantly Katie accepted the plan and got dressed for her evening out with the girls. Having not had the chance to dress up in a little while she decided she would go a little risque. After getting out of the shower and shaving till she was perfectly smooth all over, feeling like a million bucks she started by slipping into a skimpy little black lace thong and a matching black lace bra. Over that, a short, pleated black skirt that, is she bent over, would show most of her ass and a tight, low cut, white halter top. After some deliberation she chose a pair of black, 5-inch stillettoe sandles that criss-crossed around her calves to just below her knees. Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror she smiled and headed out of her dorm room to meet her friends downstairs.

When they all got to the bar, there was along line that looked like it had to be at least a three hour wait. But luckily Katie's best friend had the foresight to get on guest list and they walked right in. They got the usual cat-calls as they by-passed the long line but Katie payed no attention to any of it - she wasn't there to hook-up. Once inside it was long before Katie got tired of the scene. She hated hip-hop and hated drunk idiots hitting on her all the time. Katie put up with it for as long as she could but before midnight she was at the end of her rope.

__________________________________________________ _______________

With an obviously frustrated tone in my voice I got Jen's attention. "Look Jen, thanks for getting me out here but I can't stand this anymore - I'm going to go home OK." She argued a little and told me I should stay and then finally said she would walk me home. "No, no. You girls are having an awesome time and I really don't want to rain on your parade. Stay here, have a good time. I will call you when I get back to the dorm." Reluctantly Jen agreed, promising that they wouldn't be too long and we would have a few more drinks when everyone got back. I nodded and went on my way. I got the same cat-calls as I passed the line on my way out, simply just smiling in their direction and continueing on.

I dissapear into the darkness with my arms crossed over my chest as the cool air hardens my nipples. I know my friends won't be leaving anytime soon, and when they get back I know they will be in no shape to keep drinking.
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #2
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had come to the bar with the rest of my friends to celebrate. Over the course of the night it got less and less clear what we were celebrating as drink after drink went down. Most guys started to randomly make out with the drunken campus sluts. But I had my attention focused on one in particular. Long shapely legs, an amazing skirt and ass, with wonderful tits. Clearly she wanted us to notice her, but whenever I tried anything she would shoot me down. And not to politely. It always led to my friends heckling me, and I was getting very angry.

As I was getting ready to try one last time, I saw that she was leaving. I turned to my friends and told them that I was heading home early. Walking out of the bar, I tried to casually scan the area, and saw you heading off into the darkness, alone. I smile broadly, thinking to myself that this is what she had wanted. SHe wanted someone to come out and take her. WHy else would she wear that, walk alone in the dark, and turn down guys all night long. I hurry to keep her in view.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:46 PM   #3
brutalize_me

It was cold enough outside that goosebumps formed on my skin and my teeth started chattering. Foolishly I didn't bring a jacket...I didn't even bring a purse. I had tucked my money away into my bra and had slyly been pulling it out of there all night. My family was well off and not matter what I told them would always send me money so I was carrying far more than I should have been.

Other than the occasional cab that drove by the street was empty but it ran along side the highway. At this time of night it was pretty empty too. The dorm wasn't too far away and it would only take maybe 25 minutes to get there. There was a shortcut and it would cut ten minutes off the walk. Ever since I had seen the small group of guys in the alley I would have to go down shooting heroin I hadn't been down there. But tonight, I was in no mood to be out in the cold alone.

I turned down the alley without a second thought, just thinking that soon I would be home and I could lay down and get some rest. I was so engrossed in my thoughts of getting snuggled into bed I didn't even notice the footsteps behind me. They guy must have thought I was deaf because he certainly wasn;t trying to be quiet.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:57 PM   #4
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The cold wind and adrenaline has burned most of the booze out of my system. I start to move more quietly instead of charging along like a stampeding herd of elephants. FOr a brief moment I considered what I was doing. But then I saw you turn down a dark alleyway and it confirmed it for me. She wanted to be attacked, to be taken by force. It was the only explanation.

I pause at the mouth of alley, glancing back and forth for lights in windows or people who would interrupt me. Nothing. Wanting to be ready as soon I reached you, and not wanting to mess with zippers when fighting you, I pulled my cock out now, braving the cold.

Taking a deep breath, I follow you into the alley, my eyes peeled for others. I know this place, my friends and I score weed here. It is a drug den and I don't want to be mugged or to have to share my prize. I close quickly on you, but right before I reach you, my feet knock over a garbage can.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-11-2008, 08:05 PM   #5
brutalize_me

As the metal can clangs loudly I spin around and let out a scream that echoes through the alley. I jump away from you staring for a moment with nothing but fear and panic in my eyes. After a monet the fear subsides and I recognize you from the bar. I place my hand over my chest feeling my pounding heart and take a very deep breath. I look into your eyes and bow my head relieved. I thought I was going to get attacked. You pause covering your expossed cock with your hands as my echoeing scream fades.

"Jesus Christ man...are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I force the words out past deep panting breaths. "Look, I really, really do appreciate your attention, but I have a boyfriend. I mean, if you want to walk me home or something....be my guest we can chat and get to know each other a little but I don't want you to think you are getting any tonight."
Old 09-11-2008, 08:11 PM   #6
alg9
Privileged Member

I raise my eyebrows in confusion to your response to me stalking you through the darkness. Honestly I thought a scream and run would be more than a light type of conversation. After all I had followed you into a darkened alley and had just been about to grab you. My arms will still raised slightly.

"Oh I am getting plenty tonight." With no further warning I grab at you, one hand wrapping around your waist and pulling you towards me. My other hand flies up to your mouth, clamping down to stifle a scream.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #7
brutalize_me

I try to scream but before any sound escapes past my lips your hand silences me as you drag me in close. My eyes widen suddenly and that fear that was there before returns in the bat of my long eyelashes. I try to wriggle out of your arms but I am quickly overpowered. I manage to get my arms free manage to get a solid slap across your face. I hit you so hard that your head actually whips to the side but your hold on my never loosens. When your face turns back to me there is a bright red hand print on your cheek and now mixed with your lust your eyes are filled with anger. That doesn't stop me though as my long manicured nails dig in near your eyebrow and drag down to your chin drawing blood.

You let out a pained yelp and let me go and grab your face. I turn in a rush and try to run but I roll my ankle, nearly impossible to run in the dark in my heels. I drop tot he ground and scream swearing that I have just broken my ankle. But, rather than laying there, holding my ankle and crying like a little bitch I get to my knees and start crawiling away screaming for help. My screams echoing loudly down the alley. "HELP.....PLEEEEEASE HELP ME. FOR GOD'S SAKE HELP ME!!!!!!"
Old 09-11-2008, 11:13 PM   #8
alg9
Privileged Member

My eyes flash with rage as you claw at me, drawing blood. But I quickly recover when I see you run and then stumble. As you crawl away, I walk up towards you slowly. I run my hand across my eyes flipping the blood away. "You are so going to pay for that." My steps are plenty to keep up with your walking, and I am enjoying the view of your ass with the skirt riding up.

As I walk behind you I try to determine which ankle you rolled. From the slight swelling I guess right, and step on your leg, holding you in place.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-12-2008, 06:15 PM   #9
brutalize_me

I scream as your weight settles on the injured joint. ANother pain filled scream echoes down the deserted alleyway with out a response. How could no one hear me, this might have been a bad spot but there was always people in the area with the campus so close. Tears fill my eyes as you pin my ankle tot he ground, squeezing down on the swelling but I hold them back trying to be strong and not done with the fight.

I take a deep breath and try to pull my leg out from under your foot. Not only does this not get my foot free but my shin and knee and scraped on the cracked, old concrete and left bloodied. I hear you laugh at me as I try to pull away. Figuring you aren't paying attention as you laugh at me I shoot my free foot back in the direction of your testicles. I miss as my sight is hindered in the dark and affected by my fear and panic but the stillettoe heel lands squarely on your thigh. I hear you let out a pissed off scream as the weight on my ankles lets up just enough for me to pull it free.

You stumble back as I pull forward, getting to my feet like a sprinter out fo the blocks. I am a mere 40 feet from the mouth of the alley, there a busy street. If I can make it there I know someone will spot me and have to help - or at least call for help. I try to run in my stillettoes, and scream in shear pain with each stride on my damaged ankle but I am getting closer and closer. I let out a loud cry for help as I get closer to the street...just 10 more feet.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:43 PM   #10
alg9
Privileged Member

I stagger back rubbing my thigh. That was lucky for me, a few inches to the right and I would be on the ground vomiting my guts out. Then I notice you running for the alley and quickly take off after you. A man running in sneakers is much faster than a woman with a bum ankle in stiletto heels. At ten feet from the end of the alley I catch up to you.

My hands grab your hair, yanking it back and using it swing you around back into the alley. Flinging you forward into the wall I luagh as I hear you gasp out a loud breath. I rush up behind you, grinding your face against the rough brick wall. "So you like it rough do you bitch." My free hand spanks your ass and roughly grabs it.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-13-2008, 10:02 AM   #11
brutalize_me

I you handn't moved in close and grabbed me when I hit the wall I would have collapsed tot he ground. My face aching from the impact is now pressed firmly to the rough brick and I can taste a little blood in my mouth. My eyes flutter, and you can tell that impact has probably left me with a concussion, lucky for me it didn't drop unconscious. I still fight the tears back trying not to give in to the fear and helplessness that is now beginning to overwhelm, as nothing I try seems to work.

I feel your strong fist twisting in my hair causing strands of hair to panfully snap and tear from my scalp. Your hand land firmly on my ass and squeezes it tight. I let out a pained and humiliated moan as you grip me tight. I turn my eyes to you, the side of my face still pressed to the wall. "Why...why are you doing this to me?" My voice is shaky and I studder just slightly. A tear finally slips by my eyelashes but from the eye closest to the wall, where you can't see it fall.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:50 AM   #12
alg9
Privileged Member

As my hand slides under your skirt I feel around for your panties, finally falling on the flimsy lace material. I grab the hem and start to jerk on them, trying to rip them from your body. "Why am I doing this? Because you wanted it." I grind my hips against yours from behind. The motion rubs your hips and stomach against the wall, and I continue to press you hard against the wall.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-13-2008, 01:13 PM   #13
brutalize_me

As you tug on my thong I pin my thighs together and reach down under my own skirt grabbing the other side of the wasit trying to keep you from getting them down. Each tug grinds the fabric into my fingers and harshly into the skin around my hips. And, with each tug I can hear, and even feel the material ripping slowly. If I can feel it I know you can feel it and just I think that you give it another hard tug and the material tears right out my hand.

With you pants already open and your hard cock out and waiting I can feel it pressing against me as you grind me into the wall. I want to scream for help but I am too busy trying to keep you from tearing my clothes off. Once you notice that fabric has torn out of my hand you lean your weight onto the hand gripping my hair pinning my face tot he brick and pull away a little. I hear you take a deep breath as get ready and suddenly the thongs hem around the inside of my thigh and twat are pulled tight in a heartbeat. I don't feel it tight for long as they tear away. With thong gone and my skirt hiked up around my waist you can get a clear look at the hand print you have left on my ass, even in the dark alley. I can't see it but you smile as you admire the print, and my ass.

Before I could even react you spin me around so my back is against the wall. You look deep into, "I...I never asked for this." You can see the single wet line down my cheek and knowing that you are breaking me gets you going even more. I pause for a moment and you look down able the see a red welt from where the tore away violently. When you look back I open my mouth the say something but in a single swift motion you push your hand to my mouth forcing my torn lace thing between my parted lips.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:25 PM   #14
alg9
Privileged Member

After taking a moment to admire your body, I cram the thong that I ripped from your body into your mouth, and quickly follow with a brutal kiss. My tongue forces them further in, and my lips press up against yours brutally. Pulling back I stare into your eyes, then I notice the tear that had rolled down your face. My tongue traces over the wet spot, lapping up the salty water.

Then suddenly I slap you across the face hard. I watch as your head twists violently, and a stinging sound fills the alley. "That is for kicking me you little bitch." I slam my shoulder into you, knocking you violently against the wall. I hold you there with my weight as my hands slide down to your legs, slowly pushing them apart.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-13-2008, 01:46 PM   #15
brutalize_me

I let out a little whimper as my face turns back to yours. My cheek a bright red and stinging painfully. Your shoulder pushes me back and winds me as I stop against the wall and take the full force of the impact. My tits spread to either side of your shoulder. My mouth gaping open as I gasp for air, so desperate for a deep breath I don't even drop the thong from my mouth while I have a chance. So preoccupied with trying to breath I don't fight as you spread my legs apart.

You fingers working their way down my body my my freshly shaven twat and between my lips, dry and unwilling. But that doesn't stop you as you plunge them inside me, two fingers deep and swiftly starting to work in and out of me. I try to scream for help and from the pain but I still haven't regained my breath. Your fingers mashing in against my clit as work them deep insid me. Foreplay isn't your concern here - you just want to loosen my lips a little tog et your cock in a little easier.

You fingers slide out of me a leaving my slit gaping just slightly as you line your cock up. I feel the pressure spreading the smooth lips apart visciously and let the thong fall from my mouth. "HEEEEEEEELP ME FOR GOD'S SAKE FUCKING HELP ME!!!" My scream echoes through the alley and who knows how far down the street as my bravdo finally fade and tears begin to roll down both cheeks from my brown eyes.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:56 PM   #16
alg9
Privileged Member

After a short, brutal session of loosening your pussy up, my fingers fly out and I slowly start to force myself into you. The walls are so tight on my cock that I almost pop just forcing my way in. At first I ignore your screams, focused on getting myself off. I slowly start to pump my hips forward, beginning the actual rape.

Slowly your screams begin to annoy me. I grab two handfuls of your hair, and jerk your head forward and then slam it back into the wall. "Shut the fuck up." My voice is calm and cold. Before you can recover, I force y lips back over yours, the kiss is forceful and serves as a better gag. I run my hands down your body, roughly grabbing and mauling your tits through two layers of fabric.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-13-2008, 02:06 PM   #17
brutalize_me

Your thrustimg hips roughly move me around on the rough brick face. But the pain that causes me is drawfed by the pain you cock pushing into my dry cunt does. I am shocked when you use you kiss to gag me. But I am so dazed from mhe heads impact on the wall that I don't to stop. I feel your hands mauling my tits through the fabric as you begin to fuck me pinned to the wall. I clamp my eyes closed trying to imagine I am somewhere else.

As I do two guys walk by the mouth of the alley, they see you fucking me and kissing me and think I am just some whore taking it in the alley because I couldn;t wait to get home. They keep walking joking that they wish they had found the little slut first.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:12 PM   #18
alg9
Privileged Member

I am so intent on fucking you that I did not notice the two guys walk by until they are almost gone. Fortunately they misread the scene, and I am free to continue. My hands stop mauling your tits long enough to grab the halter top and rip it neatly in half. The tearing fabric echoes through the alley, and my hands again close around your tits, enjoying the soft flesh and the frilly lace.

My cock works deeper and deeper into you with each thrust forward. The dry walls make slow going but the tightness is enough to keep me at the height of my arousal. I break the kiss, but roughly cover your mouth with one hand. Your hot breath covers my fingers as I pound forward, rubbing you against the wall.

I lower my head kissing your cheek. My lips trace down, from cheek to neck to shoulder. Then without warning, I clamp down, biting into the soft, supple flesh of your shoulder.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-13-2008, 02:25 PM   #19
brutalize_me

I scream loudly into your hand as your teeth sink into my flash. My eyes open and widen as that sensation shoots through me like lightening. You bite me so hard that your teeth sink right throguh the skin like you're some kind of vampire and you can taste me. As you do I feel the bra pop loose and you throw it to the ground landing near my saliva soaked thong.

I start to struggle wildly but as i do the pain where your teeth are sunken in only intesifies and I can't bring myself to fight through it. I feel the vibrations in your mouth as you moan. While struggling in pain my pussy spasmed tightening it around your cock. A feeling your determined to make happen again.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:37 PM   #20
alg9
Privileged Member

I felt you spasm when I bit down. It felt even better than your tight pussy. I don't stop thrusting forward, now putting a bit of upward arch into my moves to grind you on the wall. My teeth continue to bite, in different places, searching for the most tender flesh. The fingers of my free hand roll and twist your nipples violently.

Using the hand clamped down over your mouth, I start to thump your head against the wall, in time with my violent thrusts.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her