Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-01-2008, 11:31 PM   #1
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Phyllis Then.....and Now

Phyllis was just twenty-two when she met the owner of a small club on the outskirts of the city. She was in the middle of a divorce and going through all the normal stages of disillusionment that a young woman of her age goes through at a time like this.

Her two year marriage hadn't been terrible but it had been boring. She was glad to be able to start fresh and what better way to "wash that man right out of my hair" than to corner the good-looking, single owner of the hottest new club in town.

She went to Desiree's on Friday and Saturday nights with one or two of her girlfriends and they danced, mostly with each other, but from time to time her girlfriends would dance with a particularly nice looking guy, but not Phyllis. She would not consider any interaction with a guy until her divorce was final. Her friends would tease her but she was adamant about it.

One Friday night Bob, Desiree's owner, carried a round of drinks to her table and introduced himself.

"Well Phyllis I can't help but notice you sitting here by yourself while you friends are dancing and having a great time." He had a great smile, Phyllis thought, and she absolutely loved his full well trimmed beard.

"Oh", she said, "I'm doing fine, but my divorce is not yet final, and well, I have this thing about technically still being married."

"Well", he said, "You are not only beautiful and enchanting but principled as well."

Phyllis smiled that gorgeous smile.

"Well then you must promise that when this business is final you and your friends will come and be my guest for your coming out celebration."

"I think that would be perfect, but then you must make a promise to me also."

"And what shall I promise you?"

"That you will be my partner for my first dance as a free woman."

And the divorce became final shortly thereafter, and as promised Bob hosted the coming out party and also kept his promise for the first dance. Phyllis and Bob starting dating mostly dinners and movies but for the first three months their relationship never progressed to the next level.

They kissed and played quite a bit but when things began to heat up Phyllis would always call off the jam before things went too far. At first it wasn't a major issue for Bob because after all he was at his club seven nights a week and there was always a pretty young thing that was ready and willing to take the ride in the Mark IV to Bob and Jim’s townhouse.

Phyllis appeared at the club unannounced one Sunday night and sat down at the bar. She had gotten an early start apparently and was feeling no pain. Bob sat with her and had a couple of drinks and after an hour or so Phyllis leaned in and whispered in Bob’s ear.

"How about taking me back to your place?"

Bob, not really wanting to get all revved up once again just to have her stop the action, ask her why.

"You never know", was her reply, "something just might happen tonight."

"Well I probably do know Phyllis and I think I'll have to pass tonight."

Bob got up and walked into the back room behind the bar.

Phyllis went from being a very flirty drunk to being a very pissed off girl very quickly. Bob had always humored her and gone along with her, "so far and no further" style, but he had tired of having this beautiful girl so close for so long and never going all the way.

Phyllis followed him into the backroom and slammed the door behind her. She marched up to Bob and put her hand on the prep table to steady herself.

"If you don't take me to your place now I will leave here with the first guy that asks me."

She looked dead serious and Bob knew her well enough to know she did not make idle threats.

Bob quickly guided her out the back door and into his Mark IV. Phyllis calmed down and as Bob expected got very flirty and began to rub his leg in what he had come to know as her “so far and no further” syndrome. He drove quickly back to the townhouse that he shared with his friend of many years Jim. The closer they got to his place the more aggressive Phyllis was becoming.

Her hand slid up and down his thigh and actually touched his bulging manhood for the first time since they had been seeing each other. She kissed and bit him on the neck moaning in his ear and giving him every indication that this was going to be the night.

As they arrived at the house Phyllis jumped from the car and ran to the front door with Bob close behind her. He took her in his arms, spun her around and grabbing her by the back of her head and began to feverishly kiss her soft inviting lips. Phyllis returned his passion as he fumbled to unlock the front door.

They fell into the house entangled in each others arms, their bodies slamming to the floor. Bob rolled her over onto her back draping his leg over hers. He began to kiss her again, her lips, her cheeks moving down and kissing her neck. Her breathing began to deepen when she shouted. "NO.....no don't...please don't."

Bob pulled back startled that she would carry her prick teasing this far. "Phyllis what is it.....just what is it that you want?"

She looked him directly in the eyes and in an almost inaudible whisper she said, "I want you to beat me up and rape me."

"What did you say?"

Gathering all her courage, Phyllis grabbed Bob’s shirt with both hands, and pulling herself up to his face, repeated, “I want to be beaten and raped by you tonight...now....right fucking now!"

All the pieces instantly came together for him now. The way she had acted from the beginning, the coyness, the constant teasing and the "so far and no further attitude."

A strange calm came over him as he got to his feet. He was fully aware of what he may be walking into, but he also knew how badly he wanted this woman.

With her chest heaving as she lay there on the floor with Bob standing over her she calmly looked up at him and said, "How many times are you going to let me get away with this?"

His decision was made. He reached down and picked her up by her blouse. "Stop it", she screamed. He pushed her hard against the wall and slapped her roughly across the face. "No", she shouted, "Don't you dare."

Bob slapped her again as she tried to move off the wall. He was not sure just how much she wanted but he was willing to give her as much as she could stand. He grabbed her blouse with both hands and ripped the front open, exposing her overly full black lace bra. Phyllis bolted to her right trying to run into the next room but Bob caught a handful of her long blonde hair and pulled her to the floor. She was face down as he ripped through the remainder of her blouse tossing it to the floor.

"Get away from me", she shouted as she tried to regain her footing.

Bob renewed his hold on her hair and started to drag her to the stairs that led to his bedroom. Phyllis tried to struggle to her feet but Bob moved too fast and the best she could do was to grab onto his arm and hold on while he climbed the stairs with her half stepping and half being dragged by her hair.

"Let me go you bastard........let me go now."

They reached his room and he pushed her to the floor slamming the door behind him. The room was large with a king size bed on one wall, a dresser and a weight machine. There was a small light on the nightstand, just enough to barely light the room.

Bob looked at her on the floor, shaking, scared much like a cornered animal. Her fear was real and she had the look of someone who was beginning to wonder if they had made a very serious mistake. But as for Bob, the power felt good and exhilarated him even more. There was no turning back now. He was about to give her everything she wanted............and more.

"Stay away from me Bob", she managed to get out through her shaking voice.

"I don't think so Phyllis, as a matter of fact I'm going to get very close to you, closer than you can imagine."

Bob pulled his shirt off and slid his belt from his jeans. He circled Phyllis wrapping the belt around his hand. "Don't you do it Bob.....don't you do what you're thinking."

"Then get those jeans off and get them off, NOW!"

"I will not you bastard... you had better leave me alone." and with that she got to her feet and made a break for the door.

Bob let her get to the door before he brought the first stroke down across her pretty round ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....noooooooooooooooo"

He slammed his hand against the door and grabbed her by the wrist swinging her away from the door and into the wall. She saw the next lash coming and turned towards the door again. This one caught her across her bare back and she let out a blood curdling scream. "No damn you no!"

She cornered herself between the wall and the bed so Bob drew back to deliver yet another blow, her only avenue of escape was across the king size bed. The leather caught her shoulder and wrapped over the top of her breast. "Stop.....please stop you're hurting me....please."

"Take off the jeans"

"Never", she screamed just as the belt found its mark again and again. She tried to dodge to the left and was met by his leather then to the right and again met by the sting of the punishing belt.

Phyllis rolled herself into the fetal position and began to cry uncontrollably. Seeing that her resistance was stronger than he expected he put the belt aside, and going to his dresser, pulled out a bone handled hunting knife.

Phyllis looked up as he came towards her. Her look was of pure terror as he knelt on the bed over her. "Please Bob no...don't.....don't hurt me any more please."

He grabbed her by her hair and forced her face down on the bed and slid his left hand under her waistband. "Be very, very still Phyllis." Phyllis trembled as she felt the blade begin to cut through the waist band of her jeans. Bob angled the blade and cut cleanly through the jeans material covering that firm round ass. Then slowly down her leg until her entire pant leg was severed.

Bob put the knife aside and grabbed the other pant leg and slid it easily off her gorgeous leg. And there she was finally, almost naked and completely in his control. She turned over and began to eye the room as if she was looking for a way to escape.

Bob laughed as he unbuttoned his trousers and let them drop to the floor. "You're not going anywhere beautiful, you might as well relax and enjoy yourself."

"That’s what you think, you son of a bitch", she screamed as she launched herself towards the door.

Bob caught her by the arm and spun her around. He pushed her towards the bed and she set her leg and tried to push past him. With his left hand he grabbed her around the neck and backhanded her. She fell backwards on the bed. Bob quickly straddled her trapping her arms by her side and laying his cock between her beautiful firm breasts.

Phyllis was staring at the most perfect cock she had ever seen and Bob could see it in her eyes. "You like that don't you whore", he said with a smile. Phyllis gave him a look that would kill and spit on his cock.

He took his eight by two inch cock in his right hand and began to stroke it. Phyllis tried to struggle under his weight to no avail. He took a handful of her hair and forced her face up to his cock. She tried to turn away but his grip was too firm. He pressed her lips against the head of his cock rubbing them from one side to the other. He stroked her cheeks with his manhood and laid his balls on her chin. Phyllis found it hard not to slide her mouth over Bob’s magnificent cock but she was determined to be raped.

"You know you want it whore, I can tell by the look in those beautiful blue eyes. The next time he pressed his cockhead against her soft, wet lips her resistance failed her and she opened her mouth and let him in. Bob began to stroke her throat, gently at first and then pushing deeper and faster as Phyllis came alive.

Her head started to fire up and down on his cock like a jackhammer. Before long she took the entire length of him deep into her hot, wet throat. Bob turned her hair loose and held on to the headboard with both hands as he pumped her beautiful face full of his cock. Phyllis increased the speed and began to moan in the most erotic moan Bob had ever heard. Phyllis was taking the entire eight inches deep into her throat with each stroke. Her moans turned into growls of pleasure as her ass bounced up off the bed. She started to come as Bob felt her nails dig deep into his ass. Phyllis came for what seemed to be a full minuet. When her orgasm was over she turned her head so that his cock slid out of her mouth. "Now get the fuck off of me and let me leave you bastard."

Bob was still rock hard and not nearly ready to be done with her yet. "On your hands and knees bitch", he grabbed her wrist and forced her over onto her stomach.

"No damn you let me go....you got what you wanted."

"Not quite sweetheart, I want a whole lot more.........and so do you."

With that he pulled her up to her knees and grabbing his belt, secured her wrist behind her back. He ripped off her panties and quickly found the center of her sex with the head of his cock and plunged his entire shaft deep into her sweet, dripping wet pussy.

She screamed so loud and so long that Bob’s room mate came knocking on the door.

"Bob.....Bob is everything ok?"

"Yea Jim everything is fine, go back to sleep."

Jim, being a little straight laced and overprotective asked again.

"How about you Phyllis are you all right?"

"Jesus Christ Jim I'm fine already. Now would you leave us the fuck alone?"

Jim wandered back to his room and closed the door not knowing whether he should be confused or embarrassed.

"Untie my wrist and let me go Bob"

Bob ignored her and slammed his cock deep into her hot wet pussy.

"Oh god.....mmnnnnnnn....stop Bob stop and turn me loose"

Bob reared back and slapped her ass with all his strength as he buried his manhood in her time after time. He picked up his pace and Phyllis began to moan in cadence with his strokes. He slapped her gorgeous ass a second and third time and she responded by pumping her hips hard against him and screaming, "No.........stop...oh god please stop."

She had a fantastic pussy Bob thought as he drove his enormous cock like a jackhammer. He could feel it swell around his cock and knew she was getting close. He reached down and grabbed her by the hair pulling her body up off the bed as his pounding got faster and more intense.

She screamed from the pain of her body weight being supported by her hair but at the same time began to move her ass like a women possessed.

"Oh god no....oh .......oh oh.....oh yea mnnnnnnnn oh yes...... oh yea Bobby oh fuck oh fuck me Bobby."

Phyllis came forever. Screaming and making noises Bob had never heard before and when she was finished Bob pulled her off the bed onto the floor and positioned her next to the bed on her knees. He was still rock hard as he put his glistening cock against her lips.

He thought she would readily take his cock in her mouth but she was still playing her game. All the better he thought as he forced her luscious mouth open and shoved his meat halfway down her throat.

She gagged and choked at first but then got the timing down and before long she was taking his entire cock down her throat with each stroke.

He began to feel that familiar burning in his balls and stood up grabbing her head with both hands. He took a few steps and was dragging her across the room by her head while pumping her beautiful face full of his cock.

Phyllis felt the swelling of his cock in her throat and knew he was about to cum. He delivered an enormous wave of burning hot cum deep in her throat. She had to swallow to keep from choking. He kept cuming wave after wave and his jism spurted from the sides of her mouth. He pulled out of her mouth and shot the last of his cum in her face. He let her head go and she fell to the floor with a thud.

Bob picked her up and carried her to the bed. He put her face down and untied her wrist. Phyllis turned over pulling the sheet over her and watching Bobs every move almost as if she was wondering if it was over.

"Well Phyllis" Bob said, “Is that pretty much what you had in mind?"

"Perfect Bobby, just absolutly perfect" was the last thing she ever said to him.

The next morning Bob awoke and left Phyllis sleeping as he was off to do all the preps for opening the club. He left her a set of keys for his jeep and a note telling her she could bring it back when next they were together.

Three days later the jeep showed up at the club with a note from Phyllis saying that she was sorry it had to be this way but she had been transferred and had to leave immediately. He found the circumstances a little suspicious so a couple of days later he took a drive over to her apartment and sure enough she was gone, lock, stock and barrel. Her apartment was empty and the manager said she left no forwarding address. Well..... Bob thought "Life goes on."

And it did. Not only for Bob but for Phyllis also. She did quite well at her new position but after just two years met a guy and fell in love. They got married after a six month courtship and Phyllis quit her job and became a part time assistant to her husband in his boat building business.

The years sailed by and before she knew it she was looking at the long side of thirty-eight. Her relationship with her husband had always been good and their sex life was above average. Above average, that is, for a women with normal appetites. You see Phyllis had tried to put that night, that "perfect night" behind her. Part of the reason she had taken the out of town promotion was because of her guilt. She did not want to be reminded of her dark desires by continuing to see Bob. And she thought that since she had lived out her fantasy that it would no longer be her constant companion.

Of course she was wrong.

The thoughts of that "perfect night" were with her constantly. Each time her husband would make a move on her she hoped that he would take her with the same ferocity and primal instinct that she had experienced that one "perfect night". When a man would look too long at her in the grocery store or a shopping center she would fantasize that he might follow her home and take her against her will. She thought about Bob quite a bit and the way he threw her across the bed and beat her with that leather belt making her feel more alive than she had ever felt before or since. And then to force her the way he did with no concern about her, taking from her every bit of control and in the end making her love every bit of it.

Phyllis felt now like her life, or maybe better said, her sex life, was slipping away from her. She was thirty-eight, and although she was still drop dead gorgeous, her husband was not as interested as he once was and she felt her time was getting short. She needed a plan. A plan to get what she wanted from him. She wanted another "perfect night."

Her only problem was that she was afraid to ask Mark for what she wanted face to face. He was very judgmental and if he did not like her suggestion she would never hear the end of it. And after all he had never shown any tendencies for anything other than straight sex. She decided to write him an email telling him in detail what she wanted from him. She thought to herself that she would ask for everything she fantasized about most of her life.

"My Darling,

What you are about to read may be shocking to you. I hope not but if it is, and if you find it repulsive or disgusting you can just forget I ever wrote it and we will never mention it again.

I have had this sexual fantasy for years, ever since I was a young girl and I want you, to make it come true. This way I can get it out of my system once and for all.

I want you to beat me up and rape me! I know that sounds terrible but it is what I want and I won't be happy until you give me what I want and need. If you do decide to take me by force I want you to go all the way.......don't hold anything back! Do it just the way it would happen in real life. I don't want to know when it will happen. But it could be one night when you are supposed to be out of town on business. You do that two or three times each month so one of those nights you could sneak back and well...........you can figure out the rest.

Remember if you do it, I want the real thing! Anything you want to do, and I do mean anything, is fine with me.

Love
Phyllis

Phyllis read the email three times making sure it stated her wants and desires clearly. She checked her watch making sure that Mark would be back from lunch and clicked the send button. Her heart raced as she anticipated Marks reaction.

Meanwhile Mark had been with a potential boat buyer all morning and was just leaving for lunch when that familiar, "You've got mail" signal sounded on his computer. He took two steps back towards his desk and as he did his phone rang. It turns out to be a supplier he had tried to reach all day yesterday concerning a late shipment of fiberglass. So after quite a lengthy and heated discussion Mark went on to lunch figuring he would tend to his email when he returned.

Phyllis calmed herself and went on with her daily routine knowing that whatever Mark chose to do she would not really find out until it actually happened or until sufficient time had gone by that she knew he decided not to do anything. But she couldn't help thinking about it. That maybe, just maybe she would finally get her "perfect night" like the one she had so many years ago with Bob.

He could hardly believe what he was reading. She wanted to be beaten and raped. "Hold nothing back" she said. "Just like it would happen in real life."

He quickly printed himself a copy and then deleted the email, not only from the inbox but also from the delete folder. He wanted to be very sure that no one else could ever see this.

Phyllis was very anxious when Mark arrived home that evening not knowing what to expect, but Mark said nothing. He made no mention of the email and gave no indication, with his attitude, that he approved or disapproved. Phyllis thought that this was a good sign, thinking that if he had thought her to be disgusting or repulsive he would have at least had a disdaining attitude towards her. So she felt that at least he was considering her request and that excited her.

Weeks passed and nothing happened. Mark had been out of town overnight at least three times since her email and each time she had waited for that noise in the middle of the night; the noise that would signal her that the rape was on and that she would finally get what she had yearned for years. But each night there was nothing. Phyllis began to think that Mark had chosen to just ignore her fantasy and continue on with their hum drum life together.

It had been six weeks since he read the email and he only now made the decision. Mark informed Brad, his partner who ran the production part of their business, that he would be going to Chicago for the next two days to meet with some commercial fishermen that were interested in three to five boats, so if Brad needed to run any errands for the business he should do them today as neither of them liked to have the employees left on their own without one of them being there.

Brad said there were some things he needed to get done so he left and told Mark that he would see him when he returned from Chicago.

When Mark arrived home and told Phyllis he would be gone for the next two days she felt that old familiar spark of excitement go through her thinking that this could be the time. But she had a lot to do over the next two days including a charity art show the night before Mark was to return, so her thoughts of fantasy were quickly subdued by reality.

On Wednesday he meticulously packed all the items he had purchased over the internet in a black leather attaché case. The rich leather wrist and ankle restraints, leather gags and vibrators, a number of whips, including a cat o nine tails and a nine foot bullwhip and a full black leather head and face mask. He tried on the mask and leather vest and the black leather jock strap in his motel room. He strapped on a thigh holster for his nine inch skinning knife and with the black leather gloves the look was complete. She wanted realism and that is exactly what he was going to give her.

Wednesday night found Phyllis in bed early as she had a lot of get ready stuff to do Thursday for the charity event Thursday evening. She fell quickly to sleep and was in a deep sleep when she was startled awake by what she thought was a loud noise. She sat up in bed and listened intently for a reoccurrence of the noise but none came. She got up and threw on a silk robe and slippers. She quietly got a flashlight from her nightstand and went down the stairs.

Her mind raced as she went from room to room looking for something out of place that might have made that noise. Could this be her night she wondered? Was he here hiding in the shadows? She began to tremble with fear or excitement she didn't know which. She moved to the rear of the house where the entire wall was floor to ceiling picture windows that overlooked the woods that bordered their property. She strained her eyes to spot someone in the dark but found nothing. She felt a wisp of air pass her head and turning quickly, let out a scream, but there was nothing there.

She moved room to room checking each one thoroughly and expecting to be taken at any moment..... but that moment never came.

Phyllis rose early on Thursday and prepared for the charity event that night. She always enjoyed these "happenings" even though most were attended by people she would never be with under any other circumstances. It gave her a chance to dress up, which she loved, and she liked the thought of helping out for a good cause.

As she was about to get ready for the evening she noticed a few leaves that had fallen from a hanging plant in her bedroom. Strange, she thought since the leaves were fresh and green and not brown and dry like most leaves that fell from her plants. Oh well she thought I'll check the moisture and ph content tomorrow when I have more time.

When she came from the shower back into her bedroom she was wrapped only in a bath towel and in full view of the video camera he had hidden in the hanging plant the night before while she went from room to room searching the house. He had a wide angle lens on the camera so it gave him an excellent view of the entire bedroom.

He was about ten minutes away but now had a perfect view of his victims every move as she dressed for the evening. Phyllis dropped the towel on the bed and lightly covered herself with after shower powder. He watched intensely as she spread it over her full, luscious breast. She rubbed her hands gently over her hips and down her thighs causing him to wish he was already in the room with her. She finished by sliding both hands down one gorgeous leg and up the other. Strange, he thought to himself, watching her on this seven inch screen it was almost as if he was seeing her beautiful body for the very first time.

She sat on the bed and bunched a black nylon stocking over her pointed toe and slowly worked the nylon up her perfectly shaped leg smoothing it out as she went. She repeated this again on her remaining leg and then slipped her black lace garter belt onto her shapely hips and attached the nylons to the garter belt.

She selected a pair of gold, five inch spiked heels with double ankle straps. She loved the spikes and had always told Mark that she wore them to make her taller but in truth they made feel extremely sexy and had every man in the room gawking when she walked in. Next she put on her black lace bra covering that beautiful set of thirty six inch tits and a very scant pair of black lace panties.

The coup d' grau was a short black cocktail dress with virtually no back and cut very low in the front. It displayed her gorgeous legs very favorably not to mention the rest of her fantastic body.

She took a quick look in the mirror, winked at herself, and headed to the art show.

As usual Phyllis was the hit of the art show and spent the evening rubbing elbows with the rich and wanna be famous. But as usual after a couple of hours she had spoken to everyone and could think of nothing but getting home and out of those heels. She said her goodnights and had her car brought around.

As she waited for her car, a young man approached her. He was well dressed and very good looking. He appeared to be quite nervous as he held out his hand to Phyllis and spoke in a very heavy French accent.

"Please.......please to forgive my, how you say? Forwardness but I must say to you I have seen you here tonight and you....you are the most exquisite woman I have ever seen. I...I hope you will be forgiving me for my rudeness but I had to say this to you."

"No need to apologize young man and I take your words as a compliment. Have a good evening."

As she spoke her car was delivered and she walked around the front and pressed a twenty dollar bill into the attendant’s hand.

"Make sure you give me ten minutes before you bring up that young mans car."

"Yes'm I'll see to it."

Phyllis laughed at herself thinking about how sometimes she was overly cautious but as she pulled away a look in the rear view mirror caught the young man appearing to write down her license plate number. Her blood ran cold, but as she drove away she rationalized that he could have been writing down anything but never the less she reminded herself to be sure and set the alarm when she got home.....

By the time Phyllis set the alarm back at her house it was too late. He had been inside making ready his attack since shortly after she had left for the art show. He had first gone to her bedroom and set up a portable massage table, heavily padded and covered with a very expensive top hand leather. The bedroom had a very high cathedral ceiling with oak beams running the width of the room. He threw two ropes over a beam at the foot of the table and a third rope in the center of the room. He set his leather attaché case on her dressing table and opened it. He then adjusted the video camera so that it would capture the massage table and the king size bed behind it. He brought the light level high enough with the dimmer switch to enable the camera to record the events of the evening before taking the bullwhip and black leather mask from his case and heading downstairs to wait.

The next few moments were the most terrifying of my life, as I set the alarm I sensed something out of the ordinary. I wasn't sure whether it was a sound or a smell or just a feeling but I knew for certain that something was not quite right. My mind went immediately back to the young man at the valet service. I calmed myself by remembering I had paid to have him delayed and in any case he could not have beaten me home.

I walked down the dimly lit hallway to the arched doorway to the Great room. I thought I had left a light on when I left but there was no light now, just the moonlight filling the room from the floor to ceiling picture windows on the rear of the house. I moved cautiously into the room. Could this be Mark? Could he be here? What if it’s not Mark? Oh God I'm so frightened.

I hear a noise behind me and wheel around to see nothing. I think I see something move out of the corner of my eye. I turn and look but nothing is there. Just as I turn back there is a loud "crack" behind me. At first my mind thinks it is a gunshot but it wasn't that loud, more like a firecracker or a whip.....yes like a cowboys whip cracking. My knees are shaking as my eyes search frantically in the low light for the source of the noise. But I see nothing.

"Mark.....Mark is that you.....are you there Mark? Mark tell me please tell me that its you.....I'm so scared."

Oh my God the safe room! I forgot all about the safe room. I turn quickly and head for the stairs. In my panic I stumble but am able to catch myself and continue towards the stairs.

I feel the burn and hear the second "crack" at the same time. The leather wraps around my ankles with a terrible finality. I know what is happening but can do nothing to stop it. My momentum pushes me forward but he has my feet anchored and I go tumbling forward to the floor. I shake my head trying to clear it and try to control my terror. The leather slips off of my ankles and the room is silent. I want to turn and look.....I want to see Mark standing there, whip in hand, but I am too afraid to look. I pull myself to my knees; I have to get up those stairs to the safe room. Once on my feet I break again for the safe room. Two steps and the whip sounded its awful announcement again this time wrapping itself around my waist.

This time, its operator jerks the whip back spinning me around and crashing again to the floor. I hear his footsteps approaching and pray to myself that it is Mark. He stops and I feel his presence standing over me as I lay face down trying to control my fear. He drops the end of the whip on my back causing me to scream. He drags it slowly across my naked back down to where my dress starts.

I have to look. I must see. I slowly turn my head and look over my shoulder............Oh God no!

I've never seen anything so horrid ....so sinister looking in my life! He has a leather mask that covers his entire head. He has a black leather vest and a black jock strap, that is bulging and high black leather boots. He leans down and wraps the whip around my neck, snugging it up in his hand and pulls me to my feet.

"No", I scream, but he just tightens his grip. I try to pull away, and again he tightens his grip. He steers me towards the steps and I try to pull away but each time I do he applies more pressure to the leather around my neck.

In desperation I grab the whip and yank it out of his hand and make a break for the back door. He wasted no time picking up the whip and again I feel the sting around my ankles and take the clumsy tumble to the floor. This time he subdues me and ties a knot in the whip around my ankles. He then takes a double wrap of the whip around his hand and begins to drag me across the floor by my ankles.

"Stop, damn it you're hurting me, stop it I said and let me go."

He spoke not an utterance but dragged me all the way to the stairs and when I thought he would stop he continued to climb the steps dragging me behind him bumping me along every step of the way.

He didn't stop until he had dragged me all the way into the master bedroom. My hips were burning from him dragging me up the stairs and as I pulled my dress down from my eyes what I saw was even more horrifying. He obviously had been in the house long before I had arrived back from the art show. There was a long padded table set up at the end of my bed and ropes hanging from three or four different spots on the beams.

He slapped me across the face as I tried to stand up.

"Stop...” I yelled, "You're hurting me. Who are you? What do you want?” I was getting courageous now. Even though it was dark in the room I was pretty sure that my rapist was Mark my husband and apparently he was going to give me everything I asked for and more. He didn't speak. He pulled me to my feet by grabbing a handful of my hair. "Oh no stop.......you're hurting me....please stop."

He ignored my pleas and bent me over the bed pulling my arms up and over my head. As he did he knelt on the bed straddling me and attached a leather wrist cuff to each of my wrist. He fixed them together and slowly slid down my back dragging his manhood over my back and ass. I had an enormous amount of fear even though I was sure by now that this was Mark. What would he do to me? How far would he go and would I be able to stand it?

My knees were shaking as he stood me back up and positioned me under one of the ropes that he had hanging from the beam. He took my arms and holding them over my head, he tied them to the rope so tight I had to stand on the toes of my stiletto heels to keep the pressure off my wrist. He stepped back to look at me as if he was sizing up what he had done.

"Please", I begged", what are you going to do to me?"

I stepped back to look at her. She was breathtaking. That long blond hair framed her gorgeous face and fell lightly on her bare shoulders. Her lips were full and red and her eyes, although filled now with abject terror, were bright and inviting. As she begged me to tell her of my plans for her I, of course, ignored her as I circled around her. Her dress was cut very low in the back giving me a full view of her from neck to the top of her perfectly round fanny. Her waist was tiny and her legs were long and perfectly shaped.

As she continued to babble on about how she wanted me to stop and that her husband would be home any minute, I slipped my leathered hand over her mouth snapping her head back and pressing that firm round ass hard up against me.

She screamed a muffled scream through the glove as I bit her neck and ears in a moment of uncontrolled frenzy. The more and the harder I laid my teeth into her beautiful neck the louder she screamed. I would remember it for years as one of the most erotic moments in my life.

I calmed myself and pulled away from her leaving her swinging by her wrist and sobbing. Her tears and helplessness were exhilarating.

I walked to my case on the dresser and removed a nine inch Bowie with a stag handle and a mirrored finish. When she saw what I had in my hand, the yelling and begging began anew.

"No....no please.....please don't cut me please....I'll...I'll do anything just please don't cut me."

copywrite 2008 Jakeleg

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.

Last edited by jakeleg; 11-02-2008 at 12:24 AM.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:34 PM   #2
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Phyllis Then.....and Now conclusion

I put the dull edge against her soft white throat and dragged it slowly across the entire width of her throat. Feeling the cold steel her eyes widened as I moved the blade and for just a second she thought I was actually cutting her throat.

I slid the blade between her breasts and slowly sliced through her dress from the top all the way to her hemline. The dress fell gently to the floor and there she was in a black lace bra and panties, real nylons and a black lace garter belt. This was going to be a very good night.

I felt completely exposed and venerable as my dress floated to the floor. He looked at my breast with those menacing eyes and for a moment the fear took me again and I doubted whether this was really Mark. I was shaking as he stepped forward again and slid the tip of that awful knife under the elastic of my bra between my breasts. His eyes never left mine as his wrist suddenly flipped and my bra joined my dress on the floor. I tried my best to not tremble as he slid the cold steel blade inside my panties. This time he didn't cut. He used the knife to pull out the waistband and slide his fingers under it. Then once again as my rapist stared into my soul with those wicked eyes he snatched my panties from me in one fell swoop.

She could hardly stand; she was so frightened, as I held her panties to my face savoring the wonderful smell of the perfumed pussy that they had so recently covered. I looked her over from head to toe as she trembled not knowing what evil might befall her next. She would soon find out as I walked to my case and took out the cat-o-nine tails. The handle was in the shape of a big, black leather cock. Her eyes grew wide as I approached her.

"What are you doing?" she pleaded.

I said nothing and began to rub the handle over her neck and shoulders. Her eyes followed the shaft as I guided it around her large firm breast. I could watch her nipples harden as I gently caressed each one with the head of the whip handle. I pushed her breast against the leather shaft and stroked it up and down, pushing the bulbous head towards her soft red lips. I gently touched her lips with the head. She turned her head away. I grabbed a handful of hair and snapped her head back forward.

"I'll just ask you once whore.....open your mouth."

She violently pulled her head back.

"I will not you.....you bastard, take your hands off of me."

I put my lips to her ear. "You've had your chance Phyllis, now you'll pay for your insolence."

Just then the phone rang. Once.....twice.....three times, before the machine picked it up.

"Hello, you've reached Phyllis and Mark. You have either called while we are out or we're very, very busy. If you talk when you hear the tone we will call you back as soon as we are free."

"Hey baby, sorry to call so late. If you're there pick up and if you're not shame on you for staying so late at the art show, it's after midnight. I just called to let you know I will have to stay here in Chicago for another day. The meeting got delayed so my plane will be arriving back there sometime Saturday morning. I'll try and call tomorrow afternoon. I hope you're having a good time at the show. See you on Saturday."

My blood ran cold as the reality hit me. Mark was in Chicago. This man...this monster was not my husband. All logic left me as I began to scream for Mark.

"Mark don't hang up......please Mark I need you.....please I'm being attacked....Mark oh Mark please he's going to rape me."

He can only hear you if you pick up the phone Phyllis was the last thing I heard before the sting of the whip assaulted my ass. "Oh god no.........ohhhhhh please no."

Again I heard the swish of the whip cutting through the air before making its cruel contact with my bottom. "Oh no more I begged please don't hit me again."

But he did hit me again...and again and again. He must have hit me a dozen times before my body fell limp hanging from those ropes by my wrist. My ass was on fire as he walked behind me again and again, taking his time and taunting me with each stroke. Finally he stopped and walked around in front of me. He took the handle of his whip and again pressed the bulbous end against my lips.

"Open your mouth Phyllis."

I had to do what he wanted; I couldn't take any more of that evil whip. I opened my mouth and he pushed the shaft over my lips until it hit the back of my throat. I began to gag and he withdrew it slowly and then pushed it back in. He continued for a few more strokes and then he removed it completely.

"Now I'm going to cut you down Phyllis, and if you don't do exactly as I say I'll hang you back up and do the same thing to your back as I did to your beautiful round ass."

I reached up and cut through the rope around her wrist cuffs. I caught her just as her knees were about to buckle. With my arm around her waist I pulled her very tightly against me letting her feel my manhood. Her gorgeous eyes widened as I ground my steel shaft against her thigh. "On your knees whore."

With her cuffed wrist flat against my chest she looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. "Please don't make me do this. I'm begging you. My husband will give you money.....he has a lot of money.....just please...please don't make me do this."

"Not that I don't enjoy seeing you beg beautiful, but if it were money I wanted I'd rob a fucking bank. Now get on your knees."

With tears flowing freely down her cheeks she lowered herself to her knees. As she did I opened the leather flap on my jock. She reached in and wrapped her hand around my cock. Her eyes again widened as she felt its width. With her other hand she pulled the flap away and found herself face to face with what she would remember for years as the most perfect cock she had ever seen.

She knelt there immobile for the best part of a minute holding my cock and staring. I put my left hand behind her head and guided my cock towards her wet, warm lips with my right. She didn't fight me. She knew I was serious about the whip. She let me spread her lips with my cockhead and as I did she opened her gorgeous mouth and I slid in past her lips. I felt the warmth of her tongue on the bottom of my cock. I withdrew so that her lips covered only my head and then gently pushed back in each time going just a little deeper into her mouth.

"Phyllis, I want you to look only in my eyes while you suck my cock. "She looked up at me with those eyes and kept them fixed on mine. I pushed to the back of her throat causing her to gag and choke until she adjusted her breathing. Once she got her timing down she began to push down and pull back on her own. I picked up the pace holding her head in both my hands and pumping my cock into her throat. Phyllis was taking the full stroke of my cock and moaning in perfect sequence.

She began to quicken the pace even more and grabbed my thigh with her cuffed hands. I pulled out of her mouth and she instinctively licked my balls and ran her tongue from the base to the tip of my cock many times licking the precum from the head of my dick while never taking her eyes from mine.

I continued to rape her beautiful face for another twenty minutes or so sometimes slowing down to a painfully slow stroke and other time letting loose and ramming my rock hard eight inch cock all the way down her throat. Finally with her head in my hands pumping her face full of my cock and her moaning in utter ecstasy I exploded an enormous wave of cum into her mouth.

She swallowed again and again but not fast enough to prevent cum from shooting out the sides of her mouth and running down her neck. Her face was covered with my cum as she licked every bit of cum from my cock. I wiped it from her face with my dick and let her have every bit of my steaming hot seed.

I pulled her to her feet and once again pulled her tight up against me. With my lips touching hers, "It's not really rape anymore is it Phyllis?"

"How dare you" she screamed. "You'll never get away with this you bastard; you had better turn me loose and get out."

I picked her up and laid her on the table I had set up earlier. She tried to resist until I reminded her of the whip and she quickly settled down. I stretched her arms over her head and fastened them to the table. I spread her legs and affixed each one to a corner of the table. I took a straight razor from my case and laid it on her tummy. "What are you doing? What is that for" she asked nervously.

I ignored her as I took the shaving cream from my case. After applying it and massaging it in, I very carefully and slowly removed her little landing strip. I finished up with a hot washcloth from the master bath and watched her eyes try and deny her pleasure as I gently wiped the cream from her newly shaven pussy.

God she was beautiful! Those long perfectly shaped legs, that flat stomach, and a gorgeous set of absolutely flawless tits. I leaned down and kissed her full, red lips. "Stop it you monster, stop it and turn me loose."

I ignored her insults and ignited the can of sterno I had brought along. With a small container and some water from the bathroom I put the massage oil on the sterno to heat it up. Then I lit four candles and placed them at each corner of the table near enough to her hands and feet that she could feel the warmth.

"What are you going to do with those? Haven't you taken enough from me? Haven't you gotten what you came for? When will you stop this madness.......when?"

"Have you gotten everything you wanted Phyllis? Have you had enough pleasure? Have you had enough pain?"

"I don't want anything from you but for you to turn me loose and get out."

"I don't believe you want me to do either Phyllis, but I do believe I know exactly what you do want and before this night is over I intend on making all your fantasies come true."

After that he spoke no more. He tied a black scarf around my eyes terrifying me. With the knives and candles and whips I had no idea what he would do. I had never been more frightened of anything in my life.

"Please don't hurt me.......I'll do anything you ask...anything at all. I can give you money if that will keep you from hurting me.....please just don't hurt me."

He said nothing but put his finger on my lips as if to tell me to hush. Then he began to run his fingers down my neck, caressing my face and neck. Tracing down my shoulders very gently to my breast where he slowly circled each nipple, almost tenderly, as if he were making love to me rather than taking me by force. The smell of the hot amber oil was permeating my senses and the blindfold helped to give me a false sense of warmth and safety. His fingers gently followed the line of my ribs and then slowly across my belly pausing at my "spot" halfway between my navel and my sex. How did he know, I wondered to myself. How could he possibly be aware that was the one spot on my body that a man could touch "just right" and get anything he wanted from me?

He brought a second finger and began to rub very sensually. I didn't want to but I could not help but to let out a slight moan when his lips and then his tongue found their way to my secret spot. When he saw my hips start to move he quickly removed his mouth and his fingers trailed down to my thighs.

"Please don't do this to me...you don't have the right to do this...please I'm begging you....please."

He already knew he could arouse me and that made all this so much worse. I was Marks women and as much as I wanted this I didn't want it from a stranger, a stranger who was taking what belonged to Mark.

He easily slipped a finger into my pussy already dripping wet from all his expert manipulation. I was so ashamed that my body’s desires were stronger than my will to resist. He began to pump very slowly with his fingers; at first just one and then two as my juices lubricated his fingers. I resisted as long as I could but he was so good at what he was doing. My hips were beginning to rise slightly off the table, his speed began to quicken, he pushed deeper with each stroke and all the while his palm was gently manipulating my clit. I was completely out of control and began to bang my hips against his hand when the first of the hot wax hit my chin and started a burning hot line that seared me from my neck down my chest and stomach all the way to my pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......Oh God no.............no no no oh god please no."

It was ten or twenty seconds until the worst of the burning subsided and to my shock my hips were still bucking up off the table to meet this maniac’s hand. Oh god how could this be happening. Without slowing down his fucking of me with his hand he reached up and pulled my blindfold from my face. I saw his disgusting smile behind that mask. I hated him. I hated him for what he was doing. But mostly I hated him because he owned me and he knew it.

He kept slowly finger fucking me as he reached into the pouch on his belt. He pulled out what looked like and egg and slipped it into the hand he was using to fuck me with. Oh my god it was vibrating! It was an egg shaped vibrator!

He pushed it against my clit. I tried to shift my position to avoid the egg hitting my clit, but my ankles were tied too tight for me to do any substantial moving. I melted as he ground the egg against my most sensitive spot. As I pushed my sex against his hand he popped the egg inside of me. "Oh noooooooooooo", I cried and tried to push it back out but each time he would block its exit and push it right back in.

The more I would squeeze hard to push it out with him blocking its exit the hotter I got. I could not believe I was on the verge of orgasm for the second time tonight with my rapist.

The sweat was running in my eyes, my chest was heaving up and down; my hips were trying to engulf his entire arm when my eyes saw him reach for another candle.

"Oh no he wouldn't oh god oh no please Nooooooooooooo.......... Oh Jesus no oh please no"

The wax hit her beautiful body slower this time, two, three, four drops at a time starting on her glorious tits and making a trail down her perfectly flat tummy and ending up coating my fingers and everything close by, but this time she would remember no pain although she screamed louder than ever. She was in the midst of the largest orgasm of her life and somewhere on that trail of hot wax the pain turned into unadulterated, erotic pleasure.

She closed her eyes as she lay there on the table trying to catch her breath. I watched as her body quivered from the after shocks of her enormous climax. Covered with sweat, wax covering her chest and tummy, mascara running all over her face, and her nylons down around her ankles she was still one of the most gorgeous creatures on the planet.

She didn't open her eyes again until the warmed oil began to fall on her stomach. Her eyes opened wide at the first sensation of heat but then she quickly realized it was a good sensation and closed her eyes as I massaged her entire body with the warm oil. I started with her breasts gently squeezing and massaging as I went along. The oil seemed to make it easier to peel off the wax that had stuck to her smooth white skin. I covered her hips, her chest her shoulders and finally her thighs. She was very relaxed when I unfastened her restraints and asked her to turn over.

This monster could be so gentle at one moment and an absolute maniac the next. He had beat me, whipped me, raped my face and burnt me with hot wax for the last four hours and now he casually unhooks my restraints and ask me, ASKED ME MIND YOU, if I wouldn't mind turning over.

I let him see the hate in my eyes as I sat up on the table. Without ever taking my eyes off his I unbuckled my stilettos, taking them off I flung them across the room. Still staring defiantly into his eyes I said "My feet are killing me you son of a bitch." I flipped over on my belly and shuttered at the thought of what may happen to me next.

He tied my wrist together with a thin nylon ribbon and placed them stretched out over my head. Then he pushed my ankles together and used a similar ribbon to tie them together. I could have snapped either ribbon apart at will. It was if he was showing me that I was still his captive but he knew I had no intention of trying to escape.....and it was true, and that infuriated me even more.

I felt the warm, soothing oil drip onto the small of my back. It was a welcome change from the burning hot wax and the sting of the whip. He poured way too much but quickly began to gently spread it over my shoulders with his expert fingers. His touch was soft and calming. He made me feel exhilarated and I hated him for it. He spread the amber oil over my entire back and then worked his way down to my still burning fanny. I held my breath as he dripped more oil directly on my ass. It stung at first but quickly began to sooth my welted, burning butt.

He rubbed it over my ass with both his hands until the burning was all but gone. He began to rub and caress with more pressure kneading deeply and pushing and squeezing with just the right amount of force to get me aroused again. I knew what was coming and I didn't even flinch as he spread my cheeks with one hand and dripped hot oil directly into the crack of my ass.

I moaned as it rolled down over my rosebud. The warmth of the oil was so pleasurable that I didn't even mind when he slid his thumb into my pink little ass. I gasped at first at the feeling as I had never had anything in my ass before. I had not even allowed my husband, although he tried more than once, to fuck me in the ass. Had he forced me it would have been a different story but he always gave up so easy.

His hand was covered with the oil as he began to push his thumb slowly deeper. I tensed up and he pulled out stopping just short of coming all the way out.

"Please don't do this......I don't think I can take it.......I've never done this and I think you will hurt me."

"I have only hurt you when you needed the pain to show you the way to pleasure. You know the path now. I have no intention of giving you anything but pleasure."

" I hate you so."

As he pushed his thumb deep into me I moaned as his fingers surrounded my pussy lips. He trapped them between his fingers and tugged on them as he retracted his thumb. He drove his thumb deeper this time and once again laid his fingers across my lips. He continued for twenty minutes to fuck my ass with his thumb, while all the while caressing my clit with his fingers. I tried to resist, I really did, but his persistence and his expertise were overpowering.

I finally could not stand it any longer and found my hips beginning to rise up off the table and push my ass into his hand. Once my ass began to pump his speed increased. He massaged my back and ass with his free hand as he slid two fingers into my pussy.

"Ohhhh my god........ Oh please sto......st....please...don't ohhh..."

My ass began to buck up off the table at an incredible rate. His sweat poured from his head and chest dropping onto my back and ass. I slammed my hips into his masterful hand with all the power I possessed. "Damn you" I heard myself scream. "Damn you to hell.", as my ass exploded in another enormous orgasm. He held my pussy in his hot hand while I pumped my hips for what seemed like ten minutes. I had barely clamed down and caught my breath when he reached under me, picked me up and turned me over on my back.

Sometime while I was face down on the table he had taken off the full leather head and face mask and put on leather "Zorro" type mask that just covered his eyes. I was shocked to see his full head of salt and pepper hair and a full matching, well trimmed beard.

He grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the end of the table. He lifted my legs and tied each one to one of the ropes he had previously hung from the beams at the end of the table. I was on my back with my legs almost vertical and fully spread.

I slid a four legged stool over and positioned it at the foot of the table.

"As your passion overtakes you, you may have the urge to reach down in your ecstasy and grab my head. I would warn you to be very careful not to remove my mask. If you were to see my face you would be able to identify me, and that.....would be totally unacceptable. Do you understand?"

I was devastated by his threat. My mind was reeling.

"Phyllis, do you understand?"

He was actually telling me he would kill me if I saw his face.

"Phyllis.....DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

“You had better tie my hands to the table", she said in complete submission.

"I love a woman who knows her own limitations" I said with a wry smile as I re-fastened her wrist together and then secured them to the table.

I began with light kisses to her beautifully tanned thighs. Moving slowly towards her womanhood, getting almost there and then pulling back and beginning again. I could feel her anticipation build as my lips traveled up one thigh and then gently down the other. I nibbled at her skin with my lips first and then lightly with my teeth. Her passion was building and I bit down firmly with my lips on that tendon that you get to right before the pussy.

I loved nuzzling that tendon as her anticipation built. She was becoming very impatient as witnessed by the slight moaning and her hips beginning to push up from the table. I kissed around the top of her sweet, hot pussy and slipped my hands under her ass. I teased her for ten solid minutes before she finally gave into the wants and needs of her body.

"Please" she whispered as I began to squeeze her ass. I continued to tease her with biting, kissing and licking all around her hot, wet pussy. "Please.....I...I...ohhhh” This time her whisper was more demanding and I couldn’t resist her pleading no longer. I slid my tongue into her with pure abandon. She gasped as I sucked her lips into my mouth. Her ass was coming up off the table with enough force to bounce my face away from her pussy. I took her clit in my teeth and held it. I slowed her down and began to make my way over every centimeter of her gorgeous, hot pussy.

I dragged my tongue across her swollen clit over and over. I took her lips in mine and tugged at them until she screamed. She quit trying to hide her ecstasy as she moaned and screamed for me to give her more. I put the egg vibrator against her opening and forced it in with my lips. She yelped with pure pleasure as the vibrations heightened her arousal. She pushed it out and I pushed it back in time after time. She used her ankle restraints to lift her ass off the table and drive her sweet, dripping pussy into my face. Her erotic moans were making me crazy when she screamed........

"I'll give you anything........anything you want......anything you need.......please ..please just fuck me now...fuck me right now..right now damn you.....right fucking now!"

A woman this eloquent should not be denied I thought to myself.

He finally stood up between my thighs. He took his enormous cock in his hand and put the head on my center. He owned me and he knew it.

"Phyllis I want you to fix those gorgeous eyes on mine and not take them away until I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Anything...I said I'd give you anything, just give me that cock"

She fixed her eyes on mine as I started to rub the head of my cock on her clit. "Oh god...." I dipped it into her opening slightly. "Aw yea...yea I want more” I pushed my head all the way in. "Mnnn....uh--huh...oh yea oh yea". Her entire body was glistening with sweat as she pushed her hips towards mine trying to get more of my cock.

I teased her with half stokes. Pushing in ever so slowly and watching her eyes sparkle with lust and anticipation. I continued to pump my shaft into her and watch as she devoured the pleasure. After fucking her very slow and very sensually for twenty minutes she looked at me with fire in her eyes and said........

"Give it to me damn you, give it to me now. I want it all and I want it now you bastard."

I slammed the entire length of my cock deep into her. She screamed as she felt herself being impaled on my rock hard cock. I withdrew and slammed her again and again.

"Oh god yes....yes yes yes....."

He slowed his pace and began to push his massive cock all the way into to me with every stroke. I pulled my ass off the table with my ankles pushing my pussy against him as hard as I could. I wanted every bit of him inside of me. I didn't care who he was or how he found me, but at this moment in time all I could think about was his perfect cock.

His sweat was falling like rain on my belly as he stared intently at my eyes. He began to moan as he pulled me onto his shaft and then slowly push me back. Each time he took it away from me all I could think about was the void he had left and how frantic I was until he once again filled me with his cock. He made me want cock like no man ever had before.

Suddenly he picked his knife from the table and cut the ropes holding up my legs. Then as he slammed me full of cock he leaned over me and cut the rope holding my wrist to the table. I sat up and put my cuffed arms around his neck as he picked me up off the table. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my eyes never leaving his. He began a sensuous march to my bed one step at a time that had me screaming in total ecstasy.

He took a step and lifted me slowly letting me slide back down on his rock hard manhood, and then a second step and another lift. Each time he took another step he would control the speed of my impalement onto his massive cock. Each step we took drove me madder with passion.

He climbed onto my bed with me still wrapped around him and laid me on my back. He then started to fuck me with a ferocity I had never known was possible. He grabbed my wrist and held them outstretched over my head. He used his legs to spread me further than I thought I could be spread. "Don't you dare close your eyes" he said as he began. What he did to me over the next hour was almost indescribable. He pumped me incredibly fast and hard for at least ten minutes and just as I was about to cum he pulled his cock almost all the way out of me. He left only the head inside of me and he stopped stroking.

He stared at me for an eternity. Not moving, just sweating and staring. In reality it was only twenty seconds or so but it was enough to make me beg him to start again.

"Please don't stop.....I.....I....want your cock.......I need you to fuck me....please.......please."

He started again, slower this time but making sure he drove all the way to my bottom with each stroke. He gradually picked up speed and soon had me bouncing my ass off the bed to grab as much of that fantastic cock as I could. God I loved the way he fucked me! I thought he was going to fuck me forever as he drove me towards the edge of the bed. He started kissing me feverishly as he drove my head over the edge of the bed. He was moaning and my passion was reaching its height. His cock seemed to get bigger and bigger each and every time he slammed it into my pussy.

My climax started in my toes and ran up my legs like black powder burning a fiery trail towards its final powder keg. When it hit my pussy it shot hot burning fire throughout my entire body that seemed to burn forever. The last thing I remember before I passed out was sliding off the edge of the bed in the arms of my rapist at the height of the best orgasm of my life.

His whip first wrapped around my ankles about ten p.m. Thursday night when I arrived home from the art show. He finished his rape of me at four-thirteen a.m. on Saturday. I know this because I had apparently knocked my antique alarm clock off the nightstand as I was sliding off the bed and broken the face, which stopped the clock at that time.

I awakened to the sweet kiss of my husband Mark late Saturday afternoon. It must have seemed to Mark as if I had seen a ghost. I was shocked to wake up and not see the.....the...man that had taken me to places I knew I would never go again. Could it have all been a dream? No, my ass was still sore and then I saw the alarm clock. No it was real all right, as real as anything that ever happened in my life.

"Are you feeling all right? I don't usually find you sound asleep in the middle of the afternoon."

"I....I was up most of the night. I couldn't sleep and when I did drift off it was a fitful sleep and I woke up right away tossing and turning. That must be when I knocked the clock off the nightstand."

As I told one lie after another I quickly scanned the bedroom. Everything he had brought with him was gone. The massage table...gone, the black leather case...gone and all the ropes that had made my bedroom into a den of sexual torture...gone. There was no indication that anything out of the ordinary had taken place here over the eighteen hours I was held against my will.

Nothing to witness the fear and degradation that he subjected me to. No record of the pain and terror he administered as my handler, my owner.....my master. And yes there was nothing to describe or verify or justify the level of ecstasy he took me to. It ended just ten hours ago and already there was a terrible void in the pit of my stomach just knowing that my "perfect" night was over too soon.....entirely too soon.

Epilog

I went to work at Mark’s boat business full time trying to keep busy. Trying to do anything to keep busy, to keep my mind from reliving that night over and over, but the work didn't help. Every waking thought took me back to the night, the man, the ecstasy.

It had been six weeks since he took me. I did mostly busy work for Mark as there was really only enough work to keep me busy part time. My desk was in Mark’s office and one day he was going through his desk sorting some things out and came across a stack of business cards.

"Phyllis why don't you go to Staples and get one of those roll-a-dex that hold business cards and you can load these that I have been throwing in this drawer for the last year or so."

"You have a file like that in the empty desk in the outer office, how about if I use that?"

"Fine with me" Mark said and for the next couple of hours I sorted through a couple of hundred business cards sliding them in their little plastic covers in alphabetical order.

Phyllis came upon a card and when she read it she felt as if she had been hit by a lightening bolt. With her hand shaking she slid the card across the desk to Mark.

"Mark where did you get this card?"

Mark looked at the card and instantly recognized it.

"The owner of that place just bought a boat. A custom job that he designed himself. As a matter of fact I think we are just about to deliver it the first of the month."

"Did he use our design program?"

"Yea he did. It is still right here on my pc. It seems that he came a day earlier than we were expecting him and while I was out to lunch Brad put him on my pc because the one we usually use for clients was being used at the time by that fisherman from Chicago."

"Mark.....what is the date on that design?"

While Mark was searching for the date Phyllis was scanning her archived, sent email for the date she sent her email to Mark. When she found it the date on it was March 16th.

“Oh yea I remember now. The reason he came a day early was that he couldn't be away from his business on St. Patrick’s Day that puts him here on March 16th. Why are you so interested? Do you know that place or the owner?"

Phyllis was in sensory overload. She heard Marks words but was unable to answer. Her eyes dropped back to the card as she read the words again and again. She knew she had to answer him soon.

"I recognize the name of that club from when I lived in Cincinnati, that’s all. I...I was never in there it’s just like a name from the past."

Phyllis excused herself and went to the ladies room. She stood in front of the mirror and ran her fingers across the words on the card as she read them once again.

DESIREE'S
a great place for a drink
owner
Bob Alexandria

THE END

copywrite 2008 Jakeleg

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

Last edited by jakeleg; 11-02-2008 at 12:23 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #3
50ncurious

50ncurious has initial reputation

You are one hot fantasy creater. Excellent work. I noticed someone asked you who did it. I think it was Bob.

Oh my, to be done like that! Thank you for the story.
50ncurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 12:29 AM   #4
jakeleg

Thank you 50 It's nice to hear those words. Jake

Old 06-21-2010, 12:17 AM   #5
sweet.revenge

sweet.revenge has initial reputation

Never read a story here til now. All I gotta say is Wow. So glad this is the first story I ever read here and it was fantastic! Simple story with no cheesy ass lines. Love the rough sex. Hot hot hot!
sweet.revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:51 PM   #6
jakeleg

Thank you Sweet revenge

Old 05-19-2011, 04:01 AM   #7
Zaso

Zaso has initial reputation

Wow, this is one of the best stories I've ever read.
Zaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:54 PM   #8
jakeleg

Thanks Zazo

Old 02-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #9
jakeleg

Glad you enjoyed the read. I'm working on a sequel

Old 04-14-2012, 11:02 PM   #10
jakeleg

Thanks Sweet Revenge

Old 09-16-2012, 07:25 AM   #11
jakeleg

You're right Curious It was Bob

Old 02-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #12
jakeleg

Thank you Zazo

Old 03-24-2013, 02:16 PM   #13
jakeleg

Thanks 50

Old 04-30-2013, 09:52 PM   #14
jakeleg

You flatter me revenge

Old 06-25-2013, 11:13 PM   #15
jakeleg

Thank you !

Old 08-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #16
jakeleg

Thanks Zaszo

Old 12-11-2013, 04:57 AM   #17
jakeleg

Thank you Zaso

Old 01-18-2014, 09:15 PM   #18
jakeleg

Thanks Zazo, How have you been?

Old 01-04-2015, 08:26 PM   #19
jakeleg

Time to re-visit this one

Old 05-04-2015, 09:14 PM   #20
jakeleg

Thanks again Curious