Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-15-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
rudok

rudok has initial reputation
Default Thoughts: do some women "ask for it"?

Do some women 'ask' (unconsciously) to be raped e.g. by wearing certain clothes? Or are they very naive by dressing extremely sexy?
rudok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #2
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nope. I'm allowed to wear what I like without fear of being raped, thanks.
(and I wear jeans and t shirts, but even if I wore a short skirt and tanktop, that doesn't matter.)

And fuck anyone who thinks otherwise
Old 11-15-2013, 05:42 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have had girls challenge me to come and find them. That's asking for it.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:10 PM   #4
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I have had girls challenge me to come and find them. That's asking for it.
Somehow I wonder if bringing you coffee isn't exactly playing hard to get.

But "asking for it"? thats a male attitude towards provocativly dressed women. No need to use my clothes to justify what you want to do to me. Man up and just do it

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:25 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've always thought of "asking for it" as being more in the attitude or behaviour, than the way a girl dresses. Behaving provocatively, then pushing a man away may not be justification for rape, but its certainly going to put a girl at greater risk of it happening. Any girl that thinks otherwise is naive, needs to fix up.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 11-15-2013, 06:28 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Coffee bringing is just being a good girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
Somehow I wonder if bringing you coffee isn't exactly playing hard to get.

But "asking for it"? thats a male attitude towards provocativly dressed women. No need to use my clothes to justify what you want to do to me. Man up and just do it

x

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 11-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #7
JustSexToy

JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Whenever I dress slutty, I am doing that because I want men to see that I would like to have sex wih them.
I heard some women just like to looks sexy but I am not that kind
And if some men would enjoy having me without asking... well... I take it as a compliment!
Old 11-17-2013, 06:24 AM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

On the one hand we have the feminist school of thought, a woman could not possibly want to be raped. So, dressing provocatively is no justification for rape. Fair enough.

On the other hand, as visitors to this site know full well, there are women that fantasise about being raped. Lets not get fantasy and actual desire mixed up. Fantasising about it is not the same as actively seeking to be sexually assaulted. Also, these types of fantasies are more common than the feminist lobby would be comfortable to know, let alone admit. As are the desire to submit to men, sexual and domestic servitude and slavery. These types of things undermine the whole philosophy of the feminist movement. Never mind that a womans freedom to make choices should include the freedom to make choices about their sexual activity that might place them beneath men in the pecking order.

As women have become more powerful in society we have seen them blossom to wear their sexuality like a badge of honour.

There is a third hand. This would make the feminista scream with rage and denial. I believe there are women that genuinely desire to be raped, coerced, forced, enslaved. I've met them. They are few and far between. They go out of their way to achieve, fulfil, their desire. They are quite literally, asking for it.

We've seen a few here. Chitown for example, as much as I loathed her, I genuinely believed she desired to be raped. It's probably what happened in the end. Cryptic. Hailo. Emmy. A few others. We're not talking a bit of slap and tickle and a harsh gangbang here. We're talking about women who actually want to be fucked against their will.

I admit women like this make me a bit wary. What are their motives? I was probably a bit naive when I gave Hailo what she was asking for. It all panned out well in the short term. In the long term, well that's her story to tell or not. I am however partly to blame for her long absence from here.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 11-17-2013, 09:29 AM   #9
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

You didn't do anything that I didn't want. Will always love you.x
Old 11-17-2013, 09:34 AM   #10
TinyLadyBug

TinyLadyBug has initial reputation

I feel like I ask for it to a certain extent when I walk around alone in the middle of the night. I just put my headphones in and walk. I also like to run in as little as possible, even in the winter. Run or freeze. ;P
TinyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #11
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I find myself in complete agreement with Rotter on this one. His observations echo my own experiences over the years. I've known women who bought the extreme feminista line that ALL penetrative sex is rape, and women who desired to actually be raped and put themselves in situations designed to bring that about, and everything in between. There are no reliable hard numbers, but I strongly suspect there are more women into the kinkier side of sex who are genuinely asking for it, or are at least dropping hints, than the public would like to believe.

On the other hand, I've also known a few women who were incredibly naïve about such things and dressed/acted provocatively, and put themselves in risky situations without having so much as a clue what they were doing. These are few and far between too, like the women who intentionally ask for it. But they do exist, and they do get raped. I used to date one of these women.

Do some women ask for it? I certainly think so. But determining which women genuinely want it and know whey they're doing from those who are hopelessly naïve and clueless is challenging at best. Dressing a certain way, being in certain places, even acting a certain way isn't enough. I don't think you can ever know whether someone's truly asking for it unless you have a direct conversation with her about it.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #12
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I have to agree with Rotter and Darksyde here.

Chitown, now there was a woman with more issues than a newsstand, good knows how many times I have metaphorically banged my head against a brick wall reading the BS she would come out with. I had better explain for the benefit of our newer members.

She wanted to be raped, it was a need in her far beyond most women on here, who were willing to play out a fantasy in role play, either online or in person, but still have some control. She would boast about putting herself in dangerous positions, especially with ex convict gangster types, then decry them when they did not take the bait and force her.

Now so far so whatever gets your juices flowing, but here is the real kicker, even though she more or less set these men up, if one had raped her, she would still have gone to the police, and being that they would have been out on parole...<shrug> all I can say a couple of years distance is silly, stupid girl.

While, with the notable exception above, a rape is never the woman's fault, I do think they have to also take a little responsibility for their own safety, for example, never share a cab with a group of strange men, especially if you are a few sheets to the wind (unless you are going to fuck them anyway, in which case have fun). If you have a friend that is that drunk they have passed out, don't abandon them. Ninety-nine percent of the time, nothing will happen, but it only takes the one percent to ruin their life.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #13
pleasureseeker

pleasureseeker has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to pleasureseeker

"Asking for it" is a strange phrase. I don't think there are many women who really want to be raped by a total stranger, though in my experience the vast majority of women are aroused by forced sex. But I do think that there are women who deserve the rape they suffer. There are women who dress in such a way that they're almost inviting it, and then in addition go to places which are dangerous for women. They know their sexual power, and enjoy tormenting men with it. That's a dangerous thing to do under certain circumstances. And I feel no sympathy if they end up with a guy on top of them who somehow failed to ask permission.
pleasureseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:22 AM   #14
Jaybee

Jaybee has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hold_me_down View Post
Nope. I'm allowed to wear what I like without fear of being raped, thanks.
(and I wear jeans and t shirts, but even if I wore a short skirt and tanktop, that doesn't matter.)

And fuck anyone who thinks otherwise
I completely agree, you will.

I don't think it's JUST by her dress that they ask for it. In fact, dress is probably one of the least common indicators. Behaviour, speech, body language are all a much louder cry for a good hard FUCK.

When administered with a good heart, the only reward sweeter, is HEAVEN."
Jaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:38 AM   #15
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69

Several overlapping concepts here.

Most importantly 'Asking for' in the context of bad outcomes is a FIGURE OF SPEACH. It is not literal. It indicates making risky choices that are likely to be factors in the bad outcome.

I reject the PC brigade cries of 'Oh, that's blaming the victim'. As far as I'm concerned being an adult involves being responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect oneself.

No, that does not mean I think its OK to steal from someone who leaves their front door open. It is not a defence for the thief. It just means I think the victim is a dumb fuckwit.

That said, there is little correlation between what someone wears and the victimisation chance. So, telling people not to dress like sluts really isn't sound advice!

Alcohol on the other hand is a large risk. Does that mean I think people should not drink? No. Being and adult involves deciding what you enjoy and assessing the risks associated with it. Being an adult does NOT involve the right to get thoroughly drunk and expect everyone else (including strangers) to act like your unpaid bodyguard / taxy / paramedic service.

Its also a huge risk factor for the 'rapist'. Note the use of inverted commas. Man and Woman equally drunk decide to fuck. Both sober up. Both think 'Oh shit, I wouldn't have done that sober'. The man is now a rapist. The woman a victim.

IF YOU ARE A MAN - STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM DRUNK WOMEN unless you already know them well and have an established sexual relationship. The false accusation chance due to the woman's shame / guilt / covering tracks will destroy your life.
duracel69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #16
diane6702

diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)diane6702 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to diane6702

If you are engaging in risky behavoir,or knowingly putting yourself in danger,I would have to say that you certainly deserve some of the blame!!!!!!! But I would go as far as to say she was asking for it!!!!
diane6702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 02:24 AM   #17
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In a way "asking for it" would represent an attitude that "I have power over you because you want my sex" abused to an excessive point.

I have sympathy for the rapist and little for the raped if a consistent pattern of "do this for me and you can have me all night long" - "oh, you did it, great, but I changed my mind about the sex."

If sex weren't the promised currency, that transaction would be legally actionable

"oh, do this for me and I'll give you ten dollars" "oh you did it, great, but I changed my mind about paying" is a ticket to small claims court.

In this situation, we might see the rapist as simply collecting forcefully on a debt, which in the case of the cash would still be illegal (beating someone up for the aforementioned $10 is not legal either) but would be approved of by a large number of persons in society as justified.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:10 AM   #18
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No, that's a gross mentality to have, honestly.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:09 AM   #19
igor

igor has initial reputation

On a tangent, even though they may not be "asking for it", does anyone think it gets women excited on a mental/primitive level knowing men want to touch but are relegated to just looking? The element of risk also might create excitement in the brain even though on a rational level they don't actually want to be raped.
igor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:44 PM   #20
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well sure, sometimes, but I think a lot of that is down to the way society tells women their entire purpose is appear sexually-pleasing for a man. It's rewarding to feel useful, and as if you've done a good job.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote