Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-23-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
AnalViolation

AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)
Default Are women rapists crueler than men?

Was having this conversation about rape with my gf. Sadly, she wasn't suggesting it, but telling me about something she learnt is psycology class (but hey, its a step in the right direction). Anyway, apparently, there's a couple of case studies where women raped men by drugging them, shoving a thermometer up their asses, and then, when the fucking is over, breaking the thermometer. Ouch, glass shards and mercury up your ass.

So, I got thinking, if a woman actually commits rape (on a male or female), do you think she's likely to be more or less cruel than a male rapist?

On another note, she said I didn't seem very shocked. Hmmm, guess I read about rape too much...
AnalViolation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:39 PM   #2
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There was a scandal locally when an 18 year old college girl started dating an ex of a 23-25 year old girl in one of our rougher areas.

The older girl got a group of friends all female, they beat this girl up outside a local chip shop, gave verbal abuse and they forced her to wet herself and walk home with only a top on.

Thats all that was actually reported and it was more violence/humiliation than rape but I can say I would generally be more frightened of some of the girls in these kind of estates than the men.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Yes, they are.
Not only when it comes to rape. Women are more vicious when they turn violent in general.
Studies have shown women attacking other women (rape as well) are much more cruel than men - simply because for women, it's always personal. They don't want the power, the sex, whatever ... they only want to hurt the victim as much as possible, in every possible way.
The proverb "Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned" isn't made up.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:23 PM   #4
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No doubt women are far crueler than men! It's a big reason I'm not a submissive...though not the only one of course
Old 03-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #5
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
There was a scandal locally when an 18 year old college girl started dating an ex of a 23-25 year old girl in one of our rougher areas.

The older girl got a group of friends all female, they beat this girl up outside a local chip shop, gave verbal abuse and they forced her to wet herself and walk home with only a top on.

Thats all that was actually reported and it was more violence/humiliation than rape but I can say I would generally be more frightened of some of the girls in these kind of estates than the men.
That rings a bell..

I don't know about physically, I know that women can be more viscious verbally. And women seen to hold a grudge a lot longer then men seem to.

I work in a mixed group, upset the men, you get a row, maybe some threats, by the end of the day, well your talking again.

Upset the women, well it can go on for a few days, if not weeks.

And as for slagging one another off, christ if was an olympic sport, some of my lot would get gold medals.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:09 PM   #6
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Cool

I work in a bar and i have broken up many fights (both men and women) the women are harder too break up then the men.The women will start in the bar then roll out in too the street and keep fighting all the way to the parking lot.Where most men will stop before it gets to the sidewalk,and an hour later you can find the same guys buying each other drinks.Where the women will keep it going for days,i have seen the same women,go at it 3 or 4 times in the same week.I just try and get the women out of the bar and let the police try and stop it.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:25 PM   #7
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfiend View Post
Where most men will stop before it gets to the sidewalk,and an hour later you can find the same guys buying each other drinks.Where the women will keep it going for days,i have seen the same women,go at it 3 or 4 times in the same week.I just try and get the women out of the bar and let the police try and stop it.
A big part of that though is that men at bars tend to fight just to fight. To impress their friends or because someone looked at their girlfriend or just because they are drunk and angry.

Women's fights tend to be more of a personal nature. I'm sure there are boozy girl fights but in general women tend to fight when they really don't like each other.

I've had one "fight" in my life which was physical. It involved a friend of mine who was my best friend for ages who betrayed me really badly.

If we saw each other in the street now, years later, it would still probably break into a fight. Men tend to let things like that drop easier.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:53 PM   #8
weirdtexan

weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to weirdtexan

I think cruelty really depends on the person. As for viciousness, I think women definitely hold it over men, though I'm not sure why. It seems to be something in nature: female lions are the hunters, things like that. Hell in the Comanche tribe, arguably the most vicious, violent, hard-ass tribe of Native Americans that ever existed, the women did the torturing.
weirdtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:41 PM   #9
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The most fucked up shit I have ever heard of human beings doing to each other have been committed by men. So, i contest this notion. I have never been in a physical fight with another female, other than kin, but that never does count. I have tried choking, eye gouging, and of course the crazy hair pulling. I had "kill kill" in my eyes too.. and these were relatives, people I didnt really want to hurt. Went on alot and stopped when I was about 16, 17, something like that. Imagine me against someone who I didnt give a fuck about?? Well, I guess we shall never know. I think the degree of anger makes you do some crazy shit. I dont think gender has a thing to do with it. Like I said, the most FUCKED UP atrocities I have heard of committed on a human being by another have been commited by MEN.

So I dont agree at all that women are more cruel. Its all about the level of anger and hatred.

By the way....studies among young adults show that females are most likely to show cruelty in verbal ways, non-physical ways (gossip, exlusion), while males show in physical ways. Maybe females are more cruel in that way, but definitely not physically. Women do hold grudges, and yes maybe alot more personal hatred, but they are far less likely to get into physical disputes.

Honestly, look at the statistics. If this were the case, there would be far more females in prison than men for violence related crimes. But there is not. I disagree with this topic altogether.

I think the thing is that people tend to hear more news about females than males because its something thats shocking. I hear stories about females from time to time, but that doesnt amount to the crazy shit I have seen with my own eyes when it were the males commiting the violent crimes. You see females jump an unsuspecting females and its craziness. You see males do it to another male, and its the norm. The mind filters these incidents, therefore you come up with a generalization. Do you know about some incidents that had happened when someone "betrayed" or snitched on a fellow gang member or mob or whatever? It became personal, the retaliation was not light. These are all males.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 03-23-2009 at 10:03 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:48 PM   #10
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

If we saw each other in the street now, years later, it would still probably break into a fight. Men tend to let things like that drop easier.
Wow, whats your age?
Old 03-23-2009, 09:51 PM   #11
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalViolation View Post
Was having this conversation about rape with my gf. Sadly, she wasn't suggesting it, but telling me about something she learnt is psycology class (but hey, its a step in the right direction). Anyway, apparently, there's a couple of case studies where women raped men by drugging them, shoving a thermometer up their asses, and then, when the fucking is over, breaking the thermometer. Ouch, glass shards and mercury up your ass.

So, I got thinking, if a woman actually commits rape (on a male or female), do you think she's likely to be more or less cruel than a male rapist?

On another note, she said I didn't seem very shocked. Hmmm, guess I read about rape too much...
Case studies? Come again? You mean cases? And there were several different cases where they did this huh?

If you know of Milgrams study, done in the sixties, well they in a way replicated that study, but with all women. Milgrams' experiement measured obedience, where all the participants were men and were given a instruction to electricute a man. Well, they wanted to test women, and they had the women with their husbands and were told to press a button that would kill their husbands. I believe that they were threatened as well. Anyhow, the study found that women were most likely to push the button to kill their husbands. If anybody remembers anything about this study, help me out. I believe that they were measuring the level of "cruelty" in females as compared to males, however I found no face validity since there were other factors (obedience) to be taken into consideration. Of course, they would never be allowed to replicate a study like that today, so its all a matter of your eyes and ears and knowledge of the world around you.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 03-23-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:04 PM   #12
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Yes, they are.
Not only when it comes to rape. Women are more vicious when they turn violent in general.
Studies have shown women attacking other women (rape as well) are much more cruel than men - simply because for women, it's always personal. They don't want the power, the sex, whatever ... they only want to hurt the victim as much as possible, in every possible way.
The proverb "Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned" isn't made up.

However, when its a vendetta we are talking about, cruetly knows no boundaries in gender.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:40 PM   #13
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Which is why I enjoy 'ultimate surrender'...*daydreams*
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:36 AM   #14
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

I can't say for rape specificly but it is know ledge women are more sadic than men , during WWII, female SS are worse than male SS, I think generally women are more the men in all, generous women are more generous, sadic women are more sadic and that for all the thing
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:23 AM   #15
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not physically, but most definetely mentally they are crueler
Old 03-24-2009, 05:06 AM   #16
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

All I know is that in the fifties and sixties the local 'Firm' (British Mafia) was controlled by a woman.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:36 AM   #17
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Apparently I came across wrong ...

I didn't say women in general are cruel, more cruel than men. I have no doubt men are more violent and more cruel - concentration camps in WW2, ethnical cleansings in Africa or Yugoslavia, the Conquistatores in South America, etc. - those were all done by men.

I was just saying those few women who do "snap" and turn violent or are mentally disturbed and violent to begin with ("few" meaning compared to male numbers) - like Countess Elizabeth Báthory for example - have proven to be more cruel than men towards their victims.

My answer was based on the initial question about female rapists. Male rapists mostly don't have a personal agenda while female ones mostly do - therein lies the difference during the rape.
Of course ChiTownHoney is right as well, if it's personal - even between men - cruelty is not a sexist at all.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:40 AM   #18
Lucy.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Wow, whats your age?
I am 25. But the story is pretty much my old best friend from a long time was actively trying to get together with my boyfriend when I was around 22. She sent naked photos of herself to him by text and would come around when I wasn't there but be my best friend to my face.

When it all came to light, a lot of things came up about jealousy and things I'd told her in confidence that she told to a room of people, and really she didn't like me all too much but for some reason was my "best friend".

So we had a fight outside a pub one night and it was really violent actually. If i'd had a car I probably would have driven over her. We're both petite and "pretty" and probably the last two people you'd expect to see fighting.

2 guys can have this same fight over something silly like one man staring at the other mans girlfriend. For me and this girl it was a culmination of a long term friendship going up in smoke. As I said, we probably couldn't be in the same room together now, 3 years on. Men get into fights easier, often and get over them faster.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:53 AM   #19
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

eh, men or women, you all suck either way. as far as i can tel, men and women are about as bad, women are just better at keeping their shit together.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:03 PM   #20
pervipete

Quote:
I am 25. But the story is pretty much my old best friend from a long time was actively trying to get together with my boyfriend when I was around 22. She sent naked photos of herself to him by text and would come around when I wasn't there but be my best friend to my face.

When it all came to light, a lot of things came up about jealousy and things I'd told her in confidence that she told to a room of people, and really she didn't like me all too much but for some reason was my "best friend".

So we had a fight outside a pub one night and it was really violent actually. If i'd had a car I probably would have driven over her. We're both petite and "pretty" and probably the last two people you'd expect to see fighting.

2 guys can have this same fight over something silly like one man staring at the other mans girlfriend. For me and this girl it was a culmination of a long term friendship going up in smoke. As I said, we probably couldn't be in the same room together now, 3 years on. Men get into fights easier, often and get over them faster.
Over trying to steal your partner, then I think a man would hold a grudge just as long.

I think the difference is that in men, our aggression isn't that far from the surface, and factor in alcohol or drugs, and you have a, sometimes, lethal combination.

With, women, well they seem to be slow burners, but when they let go, boy do they let go.

Though, of course, this is a generalisation.