Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #1
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default How much did it hurt you

physical or mental but please if its not clear just elaborate

Physical
when I was young I had a biopsy for hotchkins I woke up as they were cutting my neck I grabbed the doc and said to much cause I was well under but he and other just strapped me down and some more drugs. I could not talk but I felt them cutting my gland out with scissors until I finally passed out.

mental
my first love
man I could not look at her without just feeling wow
she dumped me two weeks later for a x friend and broke my heart

shit happens to me how bout you
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #2
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

physical, prolly when i got real busted up from a wreck on one of my bikes, i broke 3 ribs had a grade 3 seperation of my shoulder, broke my ankle in 3 places and shatered my right hand, all in one crash lol,

mental, prolly when i lost my older sister to a brain hemerage

lol this is the first time i ever noticed that i got broke in 3's lol my ribs my shoulder and my ankle hahah

Last edited by fival; 03-25-2009 at 08:59 PM.
fival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:01 PM   #3
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sorry for your older sister mate Im sure she thought well of you
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #4
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post
sorry for your older sister mate Im sure she thought well of you
thank you man, ive learned with time that its life and well you live and you die somtimes the choice of when you go is your own and other times its not
Old 03-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #5
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

I have nothing to compare physically, unless long term suckassness counts. Had pnuemonia when I was about 5 and spent weeks in an oxygen tent with iv's.

Lost my Cousin a couple years back. He was the same age as me and we grew up together, more like a brother really. Always imagined we'de grow old together and be able to remember the old days with the whole family. Not.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Physical: I suffer from back problems. Mostly I'm able to control/prevent it through medication, exercise and good sense. Four years ago I went through a really bad episode for about six months where at times the pain was quite literally crippling. When the pain was at its worst I could barely manage a couple of paces without falling down either through pain or just my muscles spasming and refusing to work properly. Thankfully I had a very good physiotherapist who got me through it, I gave up the relatively sedentry job that was making things worse for me and went back to grafting for a living. *touch wood* Things have been good since.

Mentally: Well the back pain definitely caused me a lot of anguish, around the same time my girlfriend died so I was already in a mess and to be honest it's difficult to sort one from the other and decide which messed me up the most.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:17 PM   #7
fival
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Physical: I suffer from back problems. Mostly I'm able to control/prevent it through medication, exercise and good sense. Four years ago I went through a really bad episode for about six months where at times the pain was quite literally crippling. When the pain was at its worst I could barely manage a couple of paces without falling down either through pain or just my muscles spasming and refusing to work properly. Thankfully I had a very good physiotherapist who got me through it, I gave up the relatively sedentry job that was making things worse for me and went back to grafting for a living. *touch wood* Things have been good since.

Mentally: Well the back pain definitely caused me a lot of anguish, around the same time my girlfriend died so I was already in a mess and to be honest it's difficult to sort one from the other and decide which messed me up the most.
damn rotter im srry to hear that man thats rough, i was born with back probs but over time my spine has straitened and got beter, and im srry to hear bout your gf (at the time)
Old 03-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #8
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

physical: ive got quite a few of these...a big one was when i was about 10 or so and my appendix burst inside of me, as ive said in the scars thread. the thing is though, remember about all those tubes? well, the doctors decided that they didnt need a procedure to remove them, since they could literally just grab and rip them out. because there was no procedure, there was no anesthetic. so every day a doctor would come to my room and rip two tubes out of my stomach, put a patch over the holes, then just walk away.

also, a year ago a very young (8 years old) kendoka i was teaching decided to be a little shit, and when i wasnt looking he got his hands on a bladed sword. when i was crouching, he took a swing at my from behind. luckily, i lost my balance and fell forward at that moment, so he only managed to knick my skill. i had to get stitched up though, and i had some memory issues afterwards. however, if i hadnt fallen away from the swing like that, i could have easily been scalped.

mental: well...theres that whole men are stupid thread...im sure plenty of my woes are in there

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:32 PM   #9
fival
Privileged Member

umm dash whats a kendoka?
Old 03-25-2009, 09:39 PM   #10
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post

Sorry to hear about the gf. That's gotta be damn tough.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #11
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fival View Post
umm dash whats a kendoka?
a student/practitioner of kendo, the art and methodology of using a katana and its variants.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:42 PM   #12
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Physically, Probably when I got second degree burns from dropping an oiled frying pan.

Mental....Damn, thats an ocean I would rather not share. Sorry. Some things I just cant talk about. Anyhow, how much did it hurt. It hurts, but its life, you know. The shit happens and you deal with it, and you become a strong person.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:01 PM   #13
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Physically,the worst may have been in a cycling race about six years ago now.A teammate went down hard right in front of me and we had just accelerated to cover an attack from the leader of another team so we were really crusing to bring him back.I just happened to look at my speed right before my guy crashed an it was at 32mph.He hit the pavement then I hit him.I flew over the bars and onto the road.I slid around 20 feet on my right side.Road rash / Broken collar bone / concussion...Not a fun time.(my teammate didn't even have a scratch on him...ASS!)

Mentally,I think I've said it before but anyway,I walked in on my wife and my best friend of 10 years (best man at our wedding).Needless to say,we are divorced and he and I are no longer "best friends". On a side note....They are married now,so he is now my kids step dad.....Yea,seriously!

Last edited by whyaskwhy; 03-25-2009 at 11:07 PM.
whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:13 AM   #14
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
Physically,the worst may have been in a cycling race about six years ago now.A teammate went down hard right in front of me and we had just accelerated to cover an attack from the leader of another team so we were really crusing to bring him back.I just happened to look at my speed right before my guy crashed an it was at 32mph.He hit the pavement then I hit him.I flew over the bars and onto the road.I slid around 20 feet on my right side.Road rash / Broken collar bone / concussion...Not a fun time.(my teammate didn't even have a scratch on him...ASS
That would be very popular on youtube.

Quote:
Mentally,I think I've said it before but anyway,I walked in on my wife and my best friend of 10 years (best man at our wedding).Needless to say,we are divorced and he and I are no longer "best friends". On a side note....They are married now,so he is now my kids step dad.....Yea,seriously!
Holy fucking fuck! That is beyond bizarre but my condolences dude.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:24 AM   #15
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
That would be very popular on youtube.
Well,actually.....Ha,Just kidding!Sorry Snarkopo but I don't think it was captured even though the race was filmed. Like usual our team wasn't up front with the leaders so no coverage back where we were.I am going to look though.You never know,right?

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:27 AM   #16
snarkopo
It's been fun

Well, I'm sure it would be cool if you found any video of it.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:05 AM   #17
fival
Privileged Member

Quote:

dude that is so brutal like all i can say is you obviously handled it beter then i would have cause no jk ide kill'em i have several guns around my house he wouldnt leave my place alive.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:26 AM   #18
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Physically - Two heart attacks.

Mentally - Happened in 1972 and still reluctant to think or talk about it.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:50 AM   #19
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Physical - chopping my thumb in two with an axe.

Mental - Losing my greatuncle due to prostate cancer and having to deal with the thoughts on my own mortality. Still very recent, but I'm coping better now.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:40 AM   #20
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool My point of view.

To me there is not "a point of comparision" betweens Phisic and Mental damage...
i have been trough a lot of shit...so this time i know what i'm saying...obvious there are always some "exceptiones"...
but in general what it hurts the most is what hurt your spirit /heart...well i got phisically hurt...more then once...
but nothing was so tremendous like the lost of a friend or the end of an important relationship...

Last edited by MARADONA; 03-26-2009 at 07:44 AM.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote