Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: What should MDS do?
Stay as mod here on RB 22 95.65%
Quit the board entirely 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2007, 07:13 AM   #21
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

you know i'd vote more than once if i could and you know how i'd vote mds
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:44 AM   #22
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

mds hun, i get what your feeling.
not gonna post my thoughts here but if you wanna talk pm me.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:01 PM   #23
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side View Post
Thing is that this board has been a huge part of my spare life since i joined, so if i give up being a mod then im my mind there was too much bad outweighing the good so i would not be able to handle being a member on here so the poll choices are pretty accurate. If i stop being a mod, i stop being a member and my account is deleted so that i wont be tempted to come back out of habbit.
In that case you have to decide which is more important the fact that you enjoy some aspects of this site and being a mod is important to you or that some people will constantly whine about every decision you make and its likely there will always be someone who moans.

LOL like I said I have done the modding on public forums thing and for every mod choice you make there is always going to be someone who complains and doesn't like it.

Thats another thing you have to consider who is more important to you here?
the friends you have here the people you like those who support your choices and those who even if they don't agree with all of your choices don't use it as an excuse to bash everrything you do and everything about you.
or
Those people who will use every choice you make as a mod as an excuse to generally talk shit about you?

theres also another thing to consider , if the modding is important to you and if you enjoy the board generally and you enjoy interacting with the people here that you do get along with.
It would be a big shame to let the shit talkers and whinners chase you away from all that wouldn't it?
Like I said only you can make the choice in the end but it would be a pity to let shit talkers deprive you of the stuff and the people you do enjoy here and let the shit talkers win wouldn't it?
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:57 PM   #24
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

16 to 1 in the poll + all the people who posted for MDS to stay too. A fairly conclusive vote by all accounts, hopefully she'll stay now she's seen how many people want her here still.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to post/vote!
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 01:14 PM   #25
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey MDS, I voted for you to stay! You've obviously put so much into RB, don't leave now
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 01:15 PM   #26
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

IMHO MDS should definitely stay modding this place!

Wicked, your poll gave me the idea: Why don't you make a new poll for the most popular/loved mod of RB?
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 02:13 PM   #27
clan_hunter

The issue is not around if MDS wants to stay or not, the issue is around the shit she gets from some members on and off this board, i am sure she knows we want her to stay as a mod, its the people who are constantly attacking her that is wearing her down.

That needs to be addressed really to resolve all this.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:17 PM   #28
cleanfun4all

In my opinion, MDS should do whatever it is that's going to make her happy. I don't know what's best for her to do, there's no way I could know and I personally don't care if she stays or goes and for those reasons, I didn't vote in the poll. If there was a "what the fuck ever" option, then I would have picked that, but since there's not, I didn't vote.

I do think that anyone who expects to simultaneously be a mod and be loved by everyone, isn't being very realistic.

Really, I think that's true for anyone who participates here at all. I'm willing to bet that I will have at least one fuckwit come trolling my way, just because I dared to post in this thread. But, that seems to be the way of this forum, or at least, this corner of it.

It's pretty ridiculous to say, this is the Rowdy Room and you can say anything about anybody, regardless of whether it's even true, EXCEPT, you can't say anything bad about MDS or she'll take her toys and go home.

It's okay to post endless lies, insults and personal attacks about other members. It's okay to attack members here for things they've ALLEGEDLY done on another board. But it's not okay to question what MDS does in a STAFF position on THIS board, because, again, we all have to be nice to MDS or she'll take her toys and leave.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:21 PM   #29
cleanfun4all

I would also add this. Since this is a public poll and anyone who wants can see the results, I doubt that it's very accurate.

In my last post, I was going to say that the poll isn't fair, since the mods can see how members voted. But, since I wasn't certain if that was true or not, I didn't say anything. But, after I posted, I went up the poll, clicked view results and bam, I got to see not only who voted, but how they voted.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:28 PM   #30
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
It's pretty ridiculous to say, this is the Rowdy Room and you can say anything about anybody, regardless of whether it's even true, EXCEPT, you can't say anything bad about MDS or she'll take her toys and go home.

It's okay to post endless lies, insults and personal attacks about other members. It's okay to attack members here for things they've ALLEGEDLY done on another board. But it's not okay to question what MDS does in a STAFF position on THIS board, because, again, we all have to be nice to MDS or she'll take her toys and leave.
Actually Clean, if you got your facts before posting you would have read one post from me
Quote:
Though i was against this to begin with as i feel i already know the outcome. I do want people to be honest and while i am still here i will make sure that shit wont come from their answer (I will just delete any posts that have shit starting in them.) I want peoples honest answers, good or bad.
So you wont get "trolls" coming after you. Also i WONT go crying about bad posts, once i knew i couldn't stop Wicked from posting this poll, I asked him to at least put it in the Rowdy Room so people could have their say without breaking board rules or any other reprocussions.

My advice to you is get to know someone before bagging them constantly. Thats my ownly words on this post of yours.

Last edited by my dark side; 12-15-2007 at 04:14 PM. Reason: no need for names at this point so got rid of them. :)
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 03:34 PM   #31
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I would also add this. Since this is a public poll and anyone who wants can see the results, I doubt that it's very accurate.

In my last post, I was going to say that the poll isn't fair, since the mods can see how members voted. But, since I wasn't certain if that was true or not, I didn't say anything. But, after I posted, I went up the poll, clicked view results and bam, I got to see not only who voted, but how they voted.
What would the point of lying about their opinions be. I mean if they didn't like me and they said so they they would increase the chance of getting rid of me.

Just accept that i am nice to those who are nice to me and hence i have them as friends.

Yes, i do have friends here and i am there for those people just like they are there for me as is shown in the poll.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:58 PM   #32
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Actually Clean, if you got your facts before posting you would have read one post from me So you wont get "trolls" coming after you. Also i WONT go crying about bad posts, once i knew i couldn't stop Wicked from posting this poll, I asked him to at least put it in the Rowdy Room so even little assholes like you could have their say without breaking board rules or any other reprocussions.

My advice to you is get to know someone before bagging them constantly. Thats my ownly words on this post of yours.
Yes, I read your original post.

Quote:
Though i was against this to begin with as i feel i already know the outcome. I do want people to be honest and while i am still here i will make sure that shit wont come from their answer (I will just delete any posts that have shit starting in them.) I want peoples honest answers, good or bad.
And, I did what you said you wanted. I gave you an honest answer and I don't think it was a particularly bad one. I didn't call you any names, unlike you did in your reply to me. I didn't even say that I wanted you to leave. And yes, since this is the Rowdy Room, I could have just flamed away, but I didn't. In fact, I can't see where anything I said would have violated the board rules, regardless of where it was posted.
Old 12-15-2007, 04:11 PM   #33
my dark side
Banned

Quote:
Yes, I read your original post.

And, I did what you said you wanted. I gave you an honest answer and I don't think it was a particularly bad one. I didn't call you any names, unlike you did in your reply to me.

I appologise Clean, i shouldn't have called you names before. I know we dont get on at all but thank you for your honest answer.
Old 12-15-2007, 04:34 PM   #34
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

I think - like clean4forall or don't - we should be reasonable about a few things:

He DID give an honest and polite answer to the question posted.
Same thing with XXX_Thicky_whatever: Don't ask if there are things you don't want to get for an answer.
It's the way the answer is put that eventually makes me angry but in my opinion the answer(s) in question are fine.

I didn't vote in this poll as well, because I think MDS has to make up her own mind and not concern herself with what others may or may not think of her. I told her in private how I feel about her leaving (at least I think I did ... ).
I'm rather sure not everyone likes me or agrees with some moderator decisions I've made or actions I've taken. But that wasn't the question here. To stay or not to stay, THAT was the question and he gave an answer.

So I conclude this statement by asking you to act the same way I asked you to act concerning sindyloo's ban. Leave it to the person is question to judge the answers and don't gang up on a single member.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:20 PM   #35
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Granted.
I think the act of posting an answer itself denies any claim of not caring at all anyway. I just think we all said things in our time on the board that might contradict each other in the eyes of some people.
So why make a big deal out of it? Most members could be placed infront of a firing squad if we were to vivisect every single one of their posts.
Just rape friendly!

Do you want to mess with me, Phantom?
Old 12-16-2007, 12:07 AM   #36
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up PLEASE....stay as MOD??

Dear please keep on as Mod. I was so damn proud and happy for you when you became one and guess what? I still AM!

Yes its rough dealing with assholes like myself and others here but this board needs some one like yourself with common sense. Hell...there isnt that many around right now!

So please dear put the mean ones behind you and help the nice ones here that need you, okay!?

LOVE YOU!!

Last edited by sindyloo; 11-04-2009 at 04:15 PM.
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 11:22 AM   #37
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why sure thing my scary one...one or two or Hell just indulge yourself!

Oh and heres a tissue dear!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 02:59 PM   #38
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
I got just two words.........show me!
Well, it's Christmas time - so be careful what you wish for!
I just might open a big can of whopass just for you!

Last edited by Sternenlied; 12-16-2007 at 03:02 PM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:34 PM   #39
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i'd like MDS to stay!!
Old 12-17-2007, 04:54 PM   #40
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
16 to 1 in the poll + all the people who posted for MDS to stay too. A fairly conclusive vote by all accounts, hopefully she'll stay now she's seen how many people want her here still.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to post/vote!
do we get to beat up the one?
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote