Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-12-2006, 04:09 AM   #41
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

flirt my way to the top of the heap and be the queen bee with the drones lol

mmm.. maybe in my dreams. no wait.. if it were my dreams then that would require a King Pin bee from another hive to conquer my hive and force me to be his bee wench thus creating a mega bee society

sorry. I know its a serious question. so my serious answer.. in all honesty, The spirit would say conquer, but the heart would want me to co exist. so I would be the aloof person that dominates subtly.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:11 AM   #42
dionysius_drowns

Location: There are four walls around me and a computer screen in front. Guess.
dionysius_drowns has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
if it were my dreams then that would require a King Pin bee from another hive to conquer my hive and force me to be his bee wench thus creating a mega bee society
Rapist bees. Yay.
Old 12-12-2006, 04:20 AM   #43
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

smile , u!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:46 AM   #44
dionysius_drowns

I'll be smiling when those bees come for ya, hehe.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:07 PM   #45
Error Nomad

Error Nomad has a little shameless behaviour in the past

"ESPECIALLY American soldiers."

That's a stupid statement. You'd like Sudanese soldiers a lot less. And using bad lines is no new trick either. Neither is ignorance.

EN
Error Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 11:41 AM   #46
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysius_drowns
Interesting thread that's rolling here.

Just a thought I'd like to add. In our daily life, we have predetermined roles, as set on us by society. We have a policeman, a fireman, a streetwalker, a talk-show host and so on. Accompanying these roles, we have rules and regulations, which are supposed to preserve this order. Now, what if one day you wake up, and realise that all of this has been broken down. In an anarchy, would there be rape? Can a peaceful anarchic society exist? If you were set lose in a field, with no rules, and a hundred people, what would be your first instinct -- Conquest or co-existence?
Depends on what u mean anarchy. The way we are today, if everything brakes down in one day, we get hell.To be raped will be fine- important will be not to get eaten!

On the other hand, there are people who dream about a peaceful anarchic society.
Anarchy is a greek word and means "without principles". For society, describes a situation of living without any composed authority.No rules!No goverment!No police! But with hospitals.With firemen.With banks.
This kind of society demands people who can understand what is good and what is evil and they can avoid evil actions just because of their morallity.We only have rules and laws because we need them.We are not considered enough to live without it.
I am afraid humanity is long way to live like this....

Last edited by ego; 12-14-2006 at 12:02 PM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 12:00 PM   #47
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
EN
Although i dislike the way america tries to dominate the world, this was not nice.
If you want to seperate soldiers, i think there is one way only:
People who fight to preserve their going day-to-day lifestyle (the usual reason someone fights) and people who fight just because its their job.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:59 PM   #48
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Although i dislike the way america tries to dominate the world, this was not nice.
If you want to seperate soldiers, i think there is one way only:
People who fight to preserve their going day-to-day lifestyle (the usual reason someone fights) and people who fight just because its their job.
I dont care if its not a nice statement cause its true. I could care less about them.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 12-14-2006 at 08:35 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 08:05 PM   #49
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error Nomad

That's a stupid statement. You'd like Sudanese soldiers a lot less. And using bad lines is no new trick either. Neither is ignorance.

EN
Well, I dont know any Sudanese soilders, therefore I cannot say anything, now can I?

Two of my ex boyfriends were in the military, so was my pops. One of them went to Iraq and didnt come back and I could give a shit because he was the one who was bored with his life and wanted to go play war. Why the hell should I care for stupid shit like that? I dont believe in war and I dont believe in going to war unless you are fighting for your own well being, not someone elses. Imperialism only takes more from the countries they are trying to save. They should stay in the shithole countries that they go to cause they aint got shit to do.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 12-14-2006 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:42 PM   #50
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Interesting thread that's rolling here.

Just a thought I'd like to add. In our daily life, we have predetermined roles, as set on us by society. We have a policeman, a fireman, a streetwalker, a talk-show host and so on. Accompanying these roles, we have rules and regulations, which are supposed to preserve this order. Now, what if one day you wake up, and realise that all of this has been broken down. In an anarchy, would there be rape? Can a peaceful anarchic society exist? If you were set lose in a field, with no rules, and a hundred people, what would be your first instinct -- Conquest or co-existence?
That is something we shall never know untill this civilization ends. I say Conquest because thats just the way humans are...Peaceful coexistence is not an option. It would be nice though. And society if contradictory, trying to supress the human element by laws and shit.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:50 PM   #51
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

"We must bear in mind that imperialism is a world system, the last stage of capitalism-and it must be defeated in a world confrontation. The strategic end of this struggle should be the destruction of imperialism. Our share, the responsibility of the exploited and underdeveloped of the world, is to eliminate the foundations of imperialism: our oppressed nations, from where they extract capital, raw materials, technicians, and cheap labor, and to which they export new capital-instruments of domination-arms and all kinds of articles, thus submerging us in an absolute dependence. While envisaging the destruction of imperialism, it is necessary to identify its head, which is no other than the United States of America."
Old 12-15-2006, 12:18 PM   #52
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chi, the problem with that argument is actually highlighted by your earlier statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
... And society if contradictory, trying to supress the human element by laws and shit.
Some time ago the G77 was formed of the worlds poorest nations in order to counter balance the G7, perhaps the begining of an economic resistance, they called for a new world economic order...but of course...it failed. Human beings being what they are, inherently selfish animals, the members of the G77 could never agree on anything that would be detrimental to their own nation. There is no unified class of oppressed, if there were then the western/developed world would indeed be in some serious position.

Take Africa...potentially one of the worlds most economically powerful contintents. Despite complaining about being exploited by western corporations and institutions, Africa remains divided in cause and in direction...and yet nearly half a century after independence the vast majority of the people of Africa labour under oppression, corruption and fear of THEIR OWN LEADERS. Why?

Why, if there is such a thing as a class concisouness have these people not risen up and cast off the shackles that bind them so tightly? This isnt imperialism...its something deeper than that...I suspect I know why, but I better shut up now.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:56 PM   #53
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
Chi, the problem with that argument is actually highlighted by your earlier statement

Some time ago the G77 was formed of the worlds poorest nations in order to counter balance the G7, perhaps the begining of an economic resistance, they called for a new world economic order...but of course...it failed. Human beings being what they are, inherently selfish animals, the members of the G77 could never agree on anything that would be detrimental to their own nation. There is no unified class of oppressed, if there were then the western/developed world would indeed be in some serious position.

Take Africa...potentially one of the worlds most economically powerful contintents. Despite complaining about being exploited by western corporations and institutions, Africa remains divided in cause and in direction...and yet nearly half a century after independence the vast majority of the people of Africa labour under oppression, corruption and fear of THEIR OWN LEADERS. Why?

Why, if there is such a thing as a class concisouness have these people not risen up and cast off the shackles that bind them so tightly? This isnt imperialism...its something deeper than that...I suspect I know why, but I better shut up now.
We gotta discuss this further just the two of us L! *loves his intellectual girl*
Old 12-15-2006, 03:36 PM   #54
ego
the obscure

Quote:

I belive freedom is something you take when you fight for it.Its not free for everybody.And everyone takes what he deserves.
If this is what you suspect, please dont shut up.Because when i say my opinion, my friends call me a racist.And i am not.

Quote:
I better shut up now.
Why?There are so many volunteers here to gag you!
Old 12-15-2006, 03:40 PM   #55
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:

Its called puppet governments. I dont know much (or should I say anything) about Africa. But from what I know, most regimes oppress their people because they are either flimsy, unstable governments, or puppet governments. Most of the time a bit of both. We have been conditioned to hate those that oppose us. For example, during the 80's, they accepted refugees from the Latin America because of ongoing guerilla war. When I was little, my pops took my mom and me back to the country he was born in. He was a refugee. It was a little scary...men with guns standing at street corners...poor children kissing your hand for one dollar....poverty...anyways, the U.S. took in refugees from the guerillas, not the government, If I'm not mistaken. To quote one of my heros, guerilla warfare is the only way to raise the oppressed. (Not an exact quote, but whatever). The only people who are justified in going to war are the ones who have something to fight for. People who are oppressed and afraid to live and the only way to live is to fight. They are true fighters, not the ones who fight for some puppet government.

Imperialism is just a human trait...if the oppressed rise up and the imperialist have nothing else to do, they will surely cease to exist because they will be conquered. That what humans are. So why do they make laws and expect people to abide by them?

This all leads to something I really dont want to say cause I will get kicked off the board.....
Old 12-15-2006, 03:41 PM   #56
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

q
Old 12-16-2006, 02:16 AM   #57
dionysius_drowns

That was a proper stampede that an innocent question caused. Enough about imperialism though. Let's talk about the rapist bees.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:33 AM   #58
ego
the obscure

A question for Honey:
From which countries are the soldiers you have ever meet?
Old 12-16-2006, 05:38 PM   #59
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
A question for Honey:
From which countries are the soldiers you have ever meet?
I live in the United States, so, yeah, that it. Why?
Old 12-16-2006, 05:39 PM   #60
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
That was a proper stampede that an innocent question caused. Enough about imperialism though. Let's talk about the rapist bees.
This is about rape. Its about some rape cases being justified and other are not. I should just say that i think the law is a fucked up thing.