Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-29-2010, 12:41 AM   #21
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Chapter 6: Opportunity Calls

Nick turned us on to one a few months back that still has us talking.

This woman had come in to pick up her car at Nick’s shop. He had done some body work on her Suburban. While she was waiting for them to clean it up so that it was ready to go, she sat in the waiting area and chatted away on her cell phone with a girlfriend. Again, potential rapists….. always keep your ears open!! You never know when opportunity is going to call. She chats away and is telling her friend that she “can’t wait for tonight.” Turns out she’s taking her little 3 year old to her “ex’s” for the night. And, she’s looking forward to a relaxing evening alone. “Just me, a glass of wine and some peace and quiet” she tells her. She even goes as far as telling her that she’s dropping the kid off at 7:00 and will be in the bathtub with her wine by 7:15.

After she leaves Nick’s place, he immediately calls me and explains what just happened.

“What’s she look like?” I asked. “How old is she?”

“You’re not going to believe this one.” Nick says. “She’s a tiny thing. Probably no more that 5’2. I’m guessing early 30’s. And fucking nice looking, man! But the best part is the tits. She has these fucking great looking huge tits that I swear are natural. They are incredible! I’ve got her paperwork here in front of me. It has the address and everything.”

“OK Nicky,” I said. “I trust your taste. Let me see who I can round up on short notice. But this means that we’ll have to blindfold her. That is, unless you just want to let us handle it and you can watch the video later.”

“Fuck you!” he screamed. “My dick’s already hard thinking about those fucking jugs of hers.”

I was able to get Jerome and Zack for the “adventure”. We were going to try the “slip under the car” maneuver that had worked for us in the past. One nice thing about living in this area, most of the houses have garages in the back. It makes it really easy for someone to sneak back there and wait for the right moment. The women are always focused on not hitting the garage wall. They never pick up that someone just crept behind and then slipped under the car. Works like a charm!

Zack went and got in position while we waited down the street. Almost like clockwork, her white Suburban came rolling down the street and pulled up and around the back. About a minute later, a text came from Zack. He was in the garage. We left the van and walked to the back of the house. It helped that it was dark at 7:00 that time of year. A little tap on the garage door and Zack pushed the button on the wall to open it. Nick stayed in the garage while we made our entrance.

I opened the door and startled our little victim in who was in the middle of opening a bottle of wine.

“Who the fuck are you” she hollered.

“Don’t worry baby, just stay calm.” I said.

Holy crap, Nick was right. This one had some set of titties on her!

All of a sudden she darted for the phone. Jerome leapt for her and knocked it out of her hand and clear across the room. Then she took off. The chase was on. I love the chase…. Haha!

We all went separate ways to try and catch her. Zack finally got her by the ankles as she was trying to get up the stairs. She fell flat on her stomach and he pulled her down to the bottom, thumping over every step. Jerome grabbed her and the three of us did a quick tape job, covering her eyes and mouth, and binding her wrists behind her back.

Jessica was her name, and Jessica was one fucking MILF! She had beautiful long, dark hair that fell over her shoulders. Like Nick said, not very tall at all and had what seemed to be a pretty average ass. But holy fucking shit… those tits!

“Holy shit” Zack yelled. “Can you believe the size of these things?”

He had hardly got the words out of his mouth and we all converged onto her. She was definitely the prime beef, and we were the hungry lions! She didn’t stand a chance.

As Zack was ripping away at her top, Jerome was undoing her jeans and pulling them to the ground. Nick appeared and immediately took his knife and cut open the front of her bra. What fell out and on display, was a pair of the most incredible tits I have ever seen. Big natural ones that just hung there. They had nice big, dark areola and fucking gorgeous nipples.

“Wow! Jackpot” I exclaimed.

With that, we just tackled the bitch. I mean, we were all over her. Zack had never felt tits like these. We had raped some great looking women, with nice tits, but these were prize winners. He was mauling them, squeezing them so hard his hands seemed to disappear in them.

Jerome was still tugging at the jeans, but finally got them off. We didn’t waste any time. The panties were off right behind them.

Jessica kept a nice little trimmed bush. Very dark, Just like that beautiful hair of hers. Her butt wasn’t bad, but probably needed a little toning. That’s OK, it would give me a little something to grab as I rammed my cock up her ass!

Since Nick found her for us, he had first crack at her. He wanted to fuck her “doggy style”. So we got her up on all fours as Nick pulled down his pants and got behind her. Jerome decided this would be the perfect opportunity to insert something into that pretty mouth of hers. His monster dick!

He pulled the tape away from her mouth and whispered “If you scream, we’ll kill you. If you don’t suck me nicely, we’ll kill you. You’re decision, bitch.”

With that, he slid his hard cock between her beautiful lips.

“Oh baby, you’ve done this before” Jerome laughed.

“Please, I have a little girl. Don’t hurt me. Please don’t hurt me” she pleaded.

“Just suck bitch, and shut the fuck up” Jerome commanded.

Nick was now fucking away from behind. He held on to both her hips and pumped faster and faster. You could hear the “slurp” of her pussy as he fucked her. Underneath her, those tits just flapped back and forth like you can’t believe. Zack then straddled her back and bent over rubbing his rock hard cock up and down her back. The he reached under and started going at those tits again. This was definitely going to make a nice scene in the video… the three of them all over this little cunt.

“After you guys blow your loads, I want to fuck her in the ass” Zack screamed.

With that, Jessica tried to scream, but Jerome’s dick did a great job at muffling it.

At about that time, Jerome exploded into her mouth. She gagged so hard I thought she was going to choke to death. He must have been saving up for awhile. Her cheeks were puffed out, filled with his jizz.

He held his knife to her throat and said, “swallow every drop of it, bitch.”

She did.

After Nick was finished, we carried Jessica into the bedroom… threw he face down on the bed and tied her spread eagle. Zack leaned down and spread her white ass cheeks. He the leaned down and started to lick her asshole. Her ass wiggled as he did it. I guess it was his way of lubing her up. He then stuck his middle finger up her ass as fast and hard as he could.

“This is just a small preview of what’s coming next bitch” he yelled.

Jessica’s body writhed from the pain.

“Ahhhhh…. You’re hurting me! No, no, no! Please, please no. Don’t hurt me anymore” she cried.

Zack then took his rock hard dick and jammed it right up her ass! I mean he had no mercy on her. No easing it in for little Zack. He rammed this bitch like he never wanted her to walk straight again.

I have to admit, it’s a bit of a turn-on for me to see this young teen fuck these women that are so much older than him. Most likely Jessica wasn’t old enough to be his mother, but she was probably twice his age. And seeing this scrawny, homely teen fucking this beautiful woman’s ass, was a thing of beauty. In what seemed like only seconds, Zack shot his wad into her ass, and collapsed on top of her.

“Flip her over” I said. “I’ve never seen better tits for a “titty fuck”.

We untied her, flipped her, and tied her back again. I jumped up and sat on her nice little belly. Those fantastic tits were staring right back at me… falling a little off to the sides due to their size. I leaned over and started sucking her gorgeous nipples. I got them nice and still and then slid my dick right between them, squeezing them together to create the friction on my stiff cock. I fucked them titties good! I shot my load all up over her neck and face. I think some even went up her nose. God those were great tits!

We knew there was no rush with this one. We played with our little “fuck toy” for quite awhile longer. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a woman cry as hard as when Jerome buried that “monster” of his up her ass.

At one point, I wrapped her beautiful hair around my wrist and fucked the shit out of her face. Zack liked the looks of that so much, he did the same thing right after I finished. With all the cum this bitch was eating, she wouldn’t be hungry for days!

And those tits! Man, we had some great fun with those.

“Good one Nick. You done yourself proud,” I said as we drove home.

“Not a good one Nick, a great one,” Zack said. “I wouldn’t mind coming back and doing that one again.”

“Ha ha,” I laughed “There are other woman to conquer. Other bitches to rape. But I’m not sure we’ll ever see tits like that again.”

Luckily we have the video. So, we can see them any time we like. And I have to tell you, that’s one I watch a lot!

Last edited by Dax; 10-22-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:14 AM   #22
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very hot ! thanks, and very good picture !
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:43 PM   #23
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Keep doing 'em! Love to read stories where well to do suburban women get their lives turned upside down. I guess it strikes close to home with the wife. Anyway, keep these little stories coming - they're great. Photo selection has been excellent also.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #24
matches

matches has initial reputation

Excellent story. There's such great potential in the idea and plenty of surprise visits that the guys can play on unsuspecting bitches. Look forward to more chapters!
matches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:21 PM   #25
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Chapter 7: Mom’s Day Out

Back when we first started all this shit, we did some things, that looking back, we’re pretty fucking stupid. We’re just lucky that we never got caught. One of those happened when me and the two kids went cruising one day.

We drove to a city that’s about an hour from here. We figured that we’d just cruise around and see if any opportunities presented themselves. Like I told you before, Zack and J.J. have this thing for women that are a little older. I guess I always figured that they’d naturally go for the “hot” teens that probably treat them like shit every day of the week. But, they get really excited for a “30 something” bitch. And, if she has kids, it’s all the better.

Well, we were pulling up to a stop light and we noticed the SUV in front of had these stickers on the back window. They were for two kids that played sports. The parents around here like to brag about that sort of shit, so the make decals for you to put on your car if your kid joins any fucking sports team. This bitch’s kids both played soccer apparently. I pulled into the next lane and pulled along side the SUV.

The woman driving was by herself. The kids were probably in school. Based on her fancy SUV, she probably didn’t have to work at all. Hubby probably made the money and she spent it. Anyway, she had a nice look to her, so we decided to see where she was headed.

We followed her into a strip mall shopping area. The place was pretty full, so she had to park towards the back of the lot. We watched her get out of the SUV and walk in to some kids clothing store. She was kind of long and lean. She had long brown hair that fell over her shoulders. Pretty good looking. She had the look of a suburban soccer mom, which based on her decals, she was. It didn’t look like she had much going on in the tit department. She had on some sort of sundress, so we couldn’t really get a look at her ass. But she had nice looking legs. Based on the rest of her, it was a pretty good assumption that the ass was fine.

“I’d definitely fuck that” Zack remarked.

“Ha ha, you’d fuck anything, you little shit” I countered.

“There’s an open space next to her car. Let’s pull in and see if we can make mom’s day” said J.J.

We pulled in so that the sliding door was facing her driver’s side and waited. The plan was for Zack to get behind our van. As soon as he hears the door slide open, her rushes up between the cars, grabs her and throws her in the van. Since I hate missing all of the early fun, this time I was going to be in the back. J.J. was elected to be the driver on this one.

In about 15 minutes, she came out of the store and started making her way towards her car. She was carrying a couple bags and started to search for her keys as she got close to the car. Once at her door, I slid open the van door. It startled her, and she turned to look and see what was going on. In that second, Zack had her around the waist and had his other hand over her mouth. I grabbed her and in no time we had her in the van and were pulling away.

“Help. Help. Help me! What are you doing? What do you want?” she was a screamer, for sure.

“You’ll find out soon enough, bitch” I said.

“Please don’t hurt me. Take my money, credit cards, whatever you want.” she cried.

“Oh, we’ll take what we want. Don’t worry about that” Zack said. “In fact, I think I’m going to take your ass.”

I had her in a head lock and was pulling her towards me. Zack was trying to grab hold of her legs that were flailing away. He managed to grab the bottom of her dress and yank it up over her ass. It revealed a pair of long, thin legs and a pretty small, panty covered ass.

“We have a skinny assed one this time guys” Zack hollered. “That means a real tight one I bet. Ever had a dick up that skinny ass, bitch?” he asked her. Her muffled screams got louder!

I managed to pull the dress up and over her head, exposing her bare back. Zack had her blue panties pulled down and off in a flash. He was right. She did have a skinny, little ass. What we also found out was that she had a really hairy pussy. Damn, she was a hairy one! Zack grabbed at her hairy snatch and pulled. “What the fuck’s with hairy cunt, bitch?” he hollered.

I managed to get the dress off by pulling it over her head. All that was left now was the bra. I flipped her over on her back and Zack made short work of it, slicing it off with his blade. I pinned her arms behind her back as Zack groped and grabbed what turned out to be a nice looking set of tits. Better than I expected. A quick glance at her bra told us that she was a 34B. She actually had a nice fucking body. Mommy apparently spent some time at the gym. And because it was summer, she had some great tan lines. Those white titties looked extra nice against her tanned body. Just like her white ass did. Her nice brown nipples were rock hard as we wrestled around with her.
J.J. managed to park the van and he hoped in back.

“Nice catch, guys” he said when her saw our naked mommy for the first time. “I’m going to love this one.”

We managed to cuff her against the wall, facing out at us. I rummaged through her purse to see if our mommy had a name.

“Well, hi Anna” I said after reading her driver’s license. “We’re going to have some fun here today.”

Turns out that Anna was 34 years old and was 5’7” 130 pounds. And, she looked better naked than she did with clothes on. Whoever dad was had done pretty good for himself.

She wasn’t able to say anything. J.J. already had his cock out of his pants and was forcing it into Anna’s mouth. In fact, she had a nice mouth for sucking cock. Nice size, nice lips with a pretty smile. J.J. was fucking her face so hard that her head was banging against the wall of the van.

“Slow down boy” I said. “No need for unnecessary noises to attract attention.”

Meanwhile, Zack had fingers in both her pussy and up her ass. J.J.’s knife at her neck was helping to keep her quite as Zack buried his middle finger all the way into her asshole. And me, I was playing with those cute tits. Sucking her nice nipples. Rubbing my hard cock all over them.

J.J. shot a load of cum down her throat in no time at all. Zack and I both had the same idea, we wanted that skinny ass. We un-cuffed her and threw her onto the mattress face down. Then we cuffed her spread eagle. It was my turn to go first. I parted her white ass cheeks and ran my hark cock up and down inside her ass crack. At this point we had put some duct tape over her mouth. She was getting a bit too loud for comfort. Then I slid my hard cock into her pretty little asshole. Ahhh… I love that feeling of it first going in. She screamed as tears ran down her face. I’m thinking this was virgin territory. Not for long! I rammed her skinny ass as hard as I could. Fuck, it felt good! While I fucked her, the boys groped every inch of her body. Pinching, pulling, scratching. There wasn’t a spot that their hands didn’t get to. Finally, I exploded into her.

We worked her over good. We each fucked her in every hole possible. Then it got a little strange.

“I have an idea” J.J. exclaimed. “I know an area downtown where we can get a little something to snort. I know that we can’t afford much, but I think we have something we could trade.”

“So you want to trade pussy for coke?” I asked.

“Why not?” J.J. replied.

So, we headed for the area that J.J. knew about. It was a pretty bad run down area. A lot of kids hanging on the corners. We had out mommy sitting naked and cuffed to the wall. Duct tape still covering her mouth.

“Pull up to that guy over there.” J.J. said. He was one bad looking dude!

We told him what we had in mind. Obviously he wanted to see what we were talking about. So, we opened the door for him.

“Fuck man! Where’d you get the white bitch” he asked. “She looks pretty fine.”

“Not important” I said. “Do we have a deal?”

“Pull in behind that building over there” he told me.

In a matter of seconds, we had our coke and they were carrying Anna into the back of some abandoned building. Of course I wanted to film some of this but they wouldn’t have any part of it.

“You can watch a little, then you need to get the fuck out of here” we were told.

Poor Anna! The worst for her hadn’t even started. About eight of these dudes just converged on her. They were hooting and howling as the just fucked the living shit out of her. There was even one girl there that apparently didn’t like suburban white women. She was slapping her face and grabbing her tits. Then she shoved her black pussy into Anna’s face and forced her to make her cum. Everyone laughed as our “soccer mom” licked, what was sure to be, the first black pussy of her life.

It was time for us to get out of there. The last I saw, some young fat teenager was fucking her in the ass. He was bragging that this was his first white ass. Judging from his age, I’m guessing it was his first ass, period! When Anna planned her day, I’m sure having a young black dick up her ass wasn’t in the plan.

Looking back, we took way too many chances on this one. The place we grabbed her. Getting all those thugs involved. But, we learned from it. What we never learned was what happened to our mommy. Truth be told, I’m not sure that we want to.

Last edited by Dax; 10-22-2010 at 11:09 AM.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:40 AM   #26
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Absolutely delicious!!!
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:03 AM   #27
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very good !
Old 02-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #28
Dax

Thanks for the positive feedback. I see there are a lot of readers, but I don't get much feedback. I'm glad to hear that some of you are enjoying it.

I'm working on the next chapter and hope to have it up soon.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:55 PM   #29
Jukria

Glad there will be a next chapter ! Continue to put pictures with the text, it's very good !
Old 02-11-2010, 11:15 PM   #30
makethemcry

makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)
Send a message via Yahoo to makethemcry

Good stories, Dax. Keep them coming :-).
makethemcry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:04 AM   #31
Dax

Chapter 8: Cookies ‘n Cream

They were best friends in high school. Then they went on to become college roommates. Little did they know, we were watching.

I told you before how Facebook had become a great tool for scoping out potential victims. Well, one night while I was clicking my way around on there, I came across one that made me tingle down below.

She had her pictures out there for anyone to see. Family vacations… goofing off with friends… first year at college…. and my favorite, her high school prom. Damn she looked fine that night!

Her name was Lana. She had long sandy, brown hair.. blue eyes and just the best smile. She looked a little young for her age, making her so sweet and innocent looking. And what I love best, a great looking set of tits. Her skin looked so soft and pure in the pictures. I sat and stroked myself trying to envision what her nipples must look like. There was no doubt, we needed to rape this girl!

As her story unfolded through her pictures and postings, I came to realize that the black girl in some of her pictures was her best friend. And better yet, she was now her roommate. And to top it off, they shared an apartment off campus. The hunt was on!

The roommate’s name was Christy. She was a beautiful black girl, with beautiful long straight hair. Obviously she came from a pretty nice family, judging by the pictures. Actually, she looked sort of like that actress that Mike Tyson was married to a long time ago. You know, the one that went on TV after he beat the crap out of her. Good looking bitch! It looked like she might lack a little in the tittie department, but it looked like she had an ass that was made to be fucked! We would sure have some fun with these two!

The college that they go to is just about an hour from here. That made it pretty easy to do some homework. I didn’t want to fuck this one up. I picked up from her posts that Lana worked part time at a sandwich shop near campus. I checked it out one afternoon and got my first glimpse of her in the flesh. What a cutie! She had that sweet, innocent look about her. She was dressed real casual in jeans and a loose t-shirt. But, the way it hung on her showed me that she was packing some nice tits under there. She gave a big smile to all of the customers. Taking this one down was going to be sweet! I was getting hard just thinking about it.

Later that afternoon, I was able to follow her back to the complex where she lived. Bingo…. first floor apartment. Now to hangaround and try and get a schedule down. I was thinking that a break-in with no one home might be the best plan of attack. The complex laid out well for that.

I managed to get a pretty good read on their schedules. Both left around 9:00 AM and were gone at least until 1:00. During the time I was scoping things out, I got my first look at Christy. This girl should be a fucking model. I started thinking as she walked to her car one day.. “Liz is going to love these two.” We have the best of both worlds here. One that obviously knows how “hot” she is, and little “Miss Innocent.” This was going to be fun!

It was Nick, Jerome, Liz and me that made the trip early on a Wednesday morning. Nick scoped out the area and thought it would be a “piece of cake” getting in. We watched both of the girls leave for class. Lana had on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top that made her tits look incredible. Christy had on a pair of tight jeans and an Abercrombie t-shirt. God, her ass looked fine.

“Both of those tongues will be in my pussy before the day’s over” said Liz.
“But I’m liking the innocent one first. And I’m all over those tits of hers.” Liz was stroking her pussy as she said it.

“Let’s not fuck this one up” said Nick. “These two are too good to let slip out of our hands.”

“Then do your stuff, Man” I told him. “Get us in there.”

Nick slipped out of the van and within 10 minutes we got a text. “I’m in” it said.

The three of us left the van, each a few minutes apart, as to not attract too much attention. Finally all of us were in the apartment. The girl’s weren’t the greatest housekeepers, but we didn’t give a shit. Neither were we. We made ourselves comfortable for what might be a little wait.

We waited a couple hours with Nick as the look-out. Finally, we had our first arrival. It was Lana. The fun was about to begin!

We were on top of her as soon as she was inside the door. She didn’t stand a chance with the three of us guys pouncing on her. We had her gagged, her hands pinned behind her and a knife to her throat within seconds.

She was trying to scream and shaking like a leaf as we led her into one of the bedrooms. As we led her, Nick couldn’t help but take a squeeze of one of her tits. “Fucking nice tits, Bitch” he whispered to her.

We had to be smart about it and be on the look-out for the roommate. So, Jerome stayed in the other room and kept watch. If he saw her, he’d alert us and we’d do a repeat performance with her.

Liz sat on the end of the bed and had Lana stand in front of her. Tears were streaming down her face. I sat in a chair with the camera in one hand and my dick in another. Nick stood very close to Lana and kept his knife in her sights.

“Baby, you are such a sweet looking thing. You don’t want us to have to cut you up now, do you?” Liz told her.

Lana just stood there with her head down, looking at the floor and shook it "no".

“Then you just do everything that we tell you, OK? Everything!” she commanded.

She then stood up and walked up to Lana. She ran one hand up under her tank top and the other down the front of her sweatpants. “Oh Baby, you are just scrumptious! I love a tit that I can’t get my hand around. And Sweetie, that pussy of yours is so smooth. And what’s this? I think you’re a little wet down there. Is this turning you on, Baby?” she asked.

Lana just sobbed.

“Let me help you out of this stuff, Sweetie” she told her.

With that, Liz pulled the tank top up and off and threw it on the ground. Lana stood there now in her sweatpants and a lacy pink bra that had the tops of her beautiful pure white tits bulging from it.

“Before we get our first peek at those tits of yours, Sweetie, I want a better look at the whole package” Liz said. “Take off her sweat pants” she commanded as she looked at Nick, “and lose the sneakers and socks too.”

Nick grinned and slowly pulled off her sneakers and socks and threw them aside. Then he pulled down her sweat pants, revealing a cute pair of pink panties. He then ran his hands up her legs, stopping to rub her pussy from the outside of her panties. He then gave a little pat on her white belly.

She was fucking incredible. What a body she had. I was stroking so hard I was close to cumming, just waiting to see those fucking tits!

“Take your bra off, Baby” Liz commanded.

With that, Lana reached around and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

Oh my fucking God! What a beautiful set of tits this girl had. Big white globes that just hung on her small frame. And big pink areola with beautiful pink nipples! Nick couldn’t help but lean down and start sucking on one. Lana reached out and pulled her into her and started sucking on the other. I then came up from behind and pulled her panties down to her ankles and started biting at her cute, little white ass.

The three of us wrestled her to the floor and just started grabbing and groping her everywhere. Liz had already made her way down and was licking at her smooth pussy like a thirsty dog. Her hand was wrapped around Lana’s back and she was probing her asshole with her big fingers. At one point she took her finger out of Lana’s ass and started sucking on it. Then she stuck it back up again. This time, even further.

Nick ripped the duct tape off her mouth and shoved his hard cock in. Judging by her reaction, I don’t think she was yet an expert at sucking cock. Nick slapped her across the face and yelled, “Suck it harder, Bitch! Harder!”

I had waited a long time to see these tits and I wasn’t disappointed. I rubbed my dick all over them while pulling at her pink nipples. I got off on her tits so much that I shot a load all over them. I didn’t even have to titty fuck her. At about the same time, Nick’s jizz was streaming down her throat. To say she gagged would be putting it mildly.

All of a sudden, we got the call. “Number two is home” hollered Jerome.

Nick and I got back into position while Liz kept Lana “company”.

Christy opened the door and stepped in. As soon as she closed it, we pounced. She was a better fighter than Lana, but at one point Nick slammed his fist into her gut. She doubled over and fell to the floor. I bound her wrists behind her back and Nick slapped the tape over her mouth. Then Jerome went to work. I guess maybe he was all worked up from hearing us in the other room with Lana while he stood watch. Whatever it was, he undid her belt and ripped her jeans down as she was doubled over. He pulled her white panties down letting us get a look at that nice black ass. She had a great ass! He then pulled his raging hard cock out and fucked her from behind, right there on the entry way floor, collapsing on top of her after he shot his wad into her.

She was still gasping from the punch to the gut as we pulled her up onto her feet. Nick took his knife and sliced opened her t-shirt from bottom to top. We pulled it back so that it was hanging off her bound arms behind her. Another quick slice and the same thing happened to her bra. I was right, her tits were no match for Lana’s luscious meaty one. Christy’s were pretty small. Maybe a small B cup, but she had a great pair of big, brown nipples. Big dark ones that were now hard as a rock. Nick and Jerome dragged her into the other bedroom and started their fun.

I peeked in to see how Liz and Lana were getting along. Liz was now naked and sitting on the end of the bed with her big thighs spread open. She had Lana between her legs and was obviously loving the feel of her young tongue on her hairy pussy. She was spreading her pussy lips apart with her hands so that Lana could get deep inside. Lana’s great boobs just hung and bobbed underneath her.

I couldn’t resist the sight of that cute ass staring me in the face. I positioned myself behind her and slid my hard cock into her little pink asshole. It felt so good as I got deeper and deeper into her. Occasionally I reached under had squeezed her tits. Pinching and pulling at the nipples.

After Liz and I both came, we traded spots with Nick and Jerome and indulged in our little black beauty. I got really turned on by seeing Liz lick her little black asshole. And even more when Liz forced Christy to lick hers. Liz loves having her asshole licked by pretty little girls.

I went to town on her little tits. I think the only time I’ve had longer nipples in my mouth was that mother that we barged in on with her daughter a few months back. Christy’s nipples were tough too, cause I bit on them pretty fucking hard. Then I shot a load all over her pretty face. We dragged her over into Lana’s room and made Lana lick every drop off. That was pretty exciting!

After we were all pretty much spent, we decided to have a little fun and make the two of them put on a little show for us. We made them suck each other’s tits, lick each other’s pussies, and of course, lick each other’s assholes. We even had them stick their fingers up their own asses and then suck on them. We were just thinking of fucking shit to make them do to humiliate themselves. And it was all captured on video. This was one video that I was going to demand more money for. And after my buddy saw a preview, he gave it to us!

Last edited by Dax; 10-22-2010 at 11:09 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #32
Jukria

Pretty good, thanks !
Old 02-12-2010, 06:19 PM   #33
PantyThief

PantyThief has initial reputation

Amazing series. I hope it never ends!!!! The first chapter with the cheerleader and the latest chapter are my favorites. Good work my friend. Looking forward to more
PantyThief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:30 AM   #34
gsc666

gsc666 has initial reputation

Dude these are the best written things I've seen yet! I especially love "Lana". Keep writing!
gsc666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:52 PM   #35
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I liked chapter 7, the story about Anna, the soccer Mom, and the picture was great of her, and the way you left her fate to the imagination of the reader was a nice touch + Rep
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #36
PantyThief

PantyThief has initial reputation

The Rape Patrol could make some extra money besides the videos by selling their victims to overseas sex trades
PantyThief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:15 PM   #37
Dax

Thanks for the positive feedback and suggestions. I really appreciate it!

I have a new chapter ready to go. But, since it deals with a subject a little off topic from the serial rape theme, I'm going to wait and post it once I finish Chapter 10. That way, no one will be disappointed if they don't find Chapter 9 interesting. So, look for two new chapters in the next few days.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:45 PM   #38
Dax

Like I said, this next chapter is a bit of a departure. But, in the end they line up their next victim. Since I wasn't sure if this chapter would "do it" for everyone, I waited to post it with another chapter that gets back to the original theme.

Thanks for the positive feedback. If it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't have kept this thing going.

Enjoy..........

Chapter 9: The Dress Shop (A Departure)

We all have our fantasies. As you found out early on, Jerome has one about cheerleaders. I still laugh at the sight of him carrying Amanda, in her cheerleading outfit, over his shoulder with this big grin on his face. Her legs kicking like crazy as went up the stairs with her.

Weve been lucky enough or maybe I should say smart enough to fulfill some other fantasies too. At one point we raped a bride, only days after her wedding. And then we grabbed a girl on the night of her prom. She was still wearing her prom dress! Ill get to those a little later.

This all reminds me of a cool story that I want to tell you.

Liz has this friend Nancy that owns a dress shop. Nancy is a lesbian too. However, she doesnt look the part like Liz does. She just looks like your everyday 40 something woman. Well, Nancy has a little something special about her shop thats a real turn-on to me. She has the dressing room rigged with a two-way mirror that has a hidden camera behind it. It records everything that goes on in the dressing room.

About once a week, she has Liz come over and they sit and watch the weeks activities. They sit and masturbate themselves, and each other, while they watch all sorts of unsuspecting women undress. Her shop specializes in dresses for weddings and proms. So, they get to see all kinds of women from new brides, to girls looking for dresses for their first formal dance.

They invited me and Nick over one night recently and showed all of this to us. It was incredible! From this one week alone I bet there were 50-75 women that she had captured on video. All thinking that they were completely unseen in the dressing room. And since the majority of the dresses are strapless, most of them take off their bras to try them on. Its just a fucking parade of tits! They were all shapes and sizes, but of course our favorites were the teens coming in for their prom dresses.

I keep those discount coupons going out so I can keep those tight little teens coming in Nancy bragged.

There was this one that you could tell was so fucking shy. She came into the dressing room and then spent what seemed like a minute making sure that the curtain was completely closed behind her. She has with her a couple dresses for her prom. She then proceeds to take off her t-shirt and jeans. Shes a cute little thing. Not much happening in the tittie department. She then tries her strapless dress on with her bra under it. Fuck says Nick. Then Bingo she lowers the top and removes the bra. Instant hard-on! She has these cute little teen tits with pale pink nipples. A thing of beauty! You have to believe that no man has ever seen these tits before. And here we are salivating at them right in front of us on the screen.

You knew she was as shy as shit. A lot of times Nancy will check in on them to see how they are doing. When this girl heard Nancys voice outside the curtain, she immediately grabbed her t-shirt and pressed in against her chest, covering her tits. We all howled when we saw that.

Liz and I will watch this little cutie again, after you guys leave Nancy said with a smirk and a wink.

How the fuck do you do it? Nick asked.

Well, I have this real high quality two-way mirror that I installed. There is no fucking way that anyone can tell that its two-way. I got it from some security glass company. The dressing room backs up to the store room in back. I have it covered with a black curtain back there. No one could ever tell. Then I have a motion activated camera hooked up to capture everything. As soon as someone walks into the dressing room, it starts taping. Nancy explained. Works like a charm.

Man, I would love to see that. Nick countered.

Why dont you guys come in on Saturday? You can park your asses in the store room and enjoy the show in person. Saturdays are usually busy. In fact, I have a whole wedding party coming in to try on dresses. And theyre strapless! she smiled.

Fucking yes! Im there. Nick said. Obviously, I would be there too. In fact, I might never leave!

On Saturday we showed up about 10:00AM, shortly after Nancy opened the shop. We had large coffees in our hands and were ready for the show. Nancy showed us into the back room and pulled back the curtain for us. Sure as shit, we could see right into the dressing room. We couldnt be more than 5 feet from where these girls would be changing. I was psyched!

Now make sure to keep it down in here. Nancy told us. I dont want any of them to hear you. The wedding party should be here in a couple hours. With that, Nancy closed the door and went back out front.

There was another little mirror that looked out into the shop. So, we could see who was coming and going.

Over the course of the next couple hours we saw nine or ten women come in and give us our own little private striptease show. All but two of them stripped down to their panties. We saw one bride to be and her mother try on dresses together. It was cool seeing how similar their tits were. I guess it makes sense that tits are genetic too!

Of course Nick and I both loved the high school girls coming in for their prom dresses. There was this one hottie that had just a great set of tits, with nice big brown areola and nipples. It was funny, Nancy liked to give as much assistance to the women as possible. Shed come into the dressing room sometimes see if the dress fit properly. Shed use that as an excuse sometimes to touch the girls. All part of the fitting process, Im sure.haha! She came in with this teen I mentioned and started touching her around her tits.. on her ass.. all over. Just trying to make it fit right, of course! At one point when she had the girl turned backwards, she looked at the mirror and gave us a wink. Then she licked her lips. It was too funny! She then left and we enjoyed seeing this girls great tits all over again.

A couple hours later we heard a lot of voices from the out in the store. Nick went and looked. I think the wedding party is here he said. Holy fucking crap! Thats my neighbor with them. Not just her, but her daughter. This is too good to be true!

It turns out that his neighbor was part of the wedding party. The bride was a close friend of hers. And, apparently the daughter had come along to look for a dress for her prom. I dont know if Ive ever seen Nick so fucking excited.

Holy shit! Ive lived next to these two for something like 15 years. Ive known Lisa since she was a little kid. You have no idea how bad I want to see these two naked. I was just talking to Susan in the front yard a couple days ago. Nick told me. In fact, she bent down to pick something up and I tried to sneak a peek down her blouse. I didnt have any luck. Now I might see her tits right in front of me. How fucking cool is this?

Nancy got all of the dresses together and then one by one the women came in to try them on.

The bride looked to be 40ish, so the bridesmaids seemed to be in that same age range. They were in all shapes and sizes. The first was a heavy-set blonde, who definitely looked better dressed. But I will say this, she had some big assed tits on her! Big droopy suckers, with big dark areola and nipples. Big cow titties on this one I said to Nick.

After that, we saw another chunky one and a then a pretty good looking, older one with black hair. She had a nice pair of tits on her, and had some nice tan lines going on. Those big white tits looked good enough to suck on! The best looking one was a brunette. She had the smallest tits of all. Probably a B cup. She had little small nipples on her, that were hard as a rock. Then came Nicks treat.

Susan and Lisa came in the dressing room together. Nick pulled his chair up so that his face was almost pressing on the glass. Of course his dick was already out and he was stroking away. Susan had reddish hair and blue eyes. Not the prettiest woman I had ever seen. But, she seemed to have a good body. Lisa didnt look anything like her. She was kind of plain looking, but cute, with long straight brown hair. Judging from the lack of a bulge in her t-shirt, she didnt have her moms tits.

Both women stripped off their jeans first. Lisa definitely had the legs and tiny ass of a teenager. Susan removed her top and showed that we had something to look forward to. She had a nice set of tits bulging from her bra. She stepped into the dress and pulled it up to her waist, then reached back and un-hooked her bra. Her great pair of tits fell out. Nice big brown nipples. The color surprised me. I was expecting pink.haha! Nick was stroking like crazy. What a rush, Im sure, to see your neighbor standing no more than two feet away from you, with her tits almost touching your face. Then came Lisa. Off came her bra and Nick exploded! I think his load almost hit the ceiling. Lisa had these cute little cone-shaped tits, that were topped off with pale pink nipples. As you know, Nick likes them young, and Lisa did the trick! Im sure that Nancy and Liz will get off on those little babies too when they get together for movie night.

Later that afternoon, a woman came in and got into it with Nancy. Apparently she wasnt happy with the quality of her wedding dress. Whatever it was, Nancy was steamed. After the woman left, she came into the back room and was furious.

That bitch owes me $500. and now shes saying shes not paying it. Fucking cunt! Nancy shouted.

If youre really pissed, we have a way of paying her back I told her.

Nancy knew about our little group. We knew she was cool and would never say anything. Of course, we knew about her little hobby too. So, that sort of made us even.

Ill give you all of her information if you want. Nancy told us. Id love to see the video if you guys actually rape the bitch.

Oh, well let you watch. I said. You can even come with us if you want.

No. Ill stick with my own hobby. She said. But I bet it will be fun watching that bitch scream.

Oh, well make her scream alright. I exclaimed. You can count on that.

Last edited by Dax; 10-22-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #39
Dax

Chapter 10: The Debt Collectors

Nancy supplied us with the info that we needed. Our bitchy little friends name was Nicole. According to Nancy she goes by Nikki. We had her address and Nancy knew where she worked. Plus, we had gotten a glimpse of her at the shop that day. Not bad looking. Probably not someone we would have hunted down otherwise, but we had raped women that didnt look as good as she did. A little lanky, if I recall correctly. Pretty curly hair, though. I do remember that part. This shouldnt be too difficult.

Our new bride and her husband lived in a nice suburban neighborhood. They had a nice house that was well kept. Lots of flowers and that kind of shit. It looked like there were no kids. After watching for a couple days, I could see the routine pretty clearly. The husband left earlier than she did. He took off around 7:30. She didnt leave until almost 9:00. She worked at a bank, so I guess she didnt need to be in too early.

The plan was to show up around 7:45 after the husband was gone. That would give us some decent time to play with her and not have anyone at her work wondering where she was. We knew we wouldnt have too much time. So, we needed to make the most of it. And what better way to make the most of it, and give Nancy some great video to watch, but to unleash the two teens on her. This definitely sounded like a job for Zack and J.J.

The three of us arrived a little after 7:30 one morning. We parked the van around the corner. It had some plumbing company decals on it, so it wouldnt attract much suspicion. After a few minutes, we made the short walk to Nikkis house. She usually parked on the street in front of the house. And sure enough, her car was there. Just as I figured, the husbands car was gone.

We casually walked up the driveway to the back door. Then we put the plan into action. Zack knocked on the door. Within a few seconds we heard Nikkis voice Who is it?

Excuse me maam, I was driving to school and accidently hit the car in front of your house. Zack replied.

With that, the door opened.

Excuse me? She said as she opened the door.

Zack barreled into the house and just bowled her over. She hit the kitchen floor with a thud. J.J. and me were in right behind him and slammed the door shut. She tried screaming, but Zack had her mouth taped up so quickly, I could hardly believe it. Damn, we were getting good at this shit!

Nikki was already dressed to go to work. She was wearing a pretty conservative looking skirted business suit. Her wavy brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She definitely looked the part of a banker.

Nikki kicked her legs furiously and was trying to scream to no avail. J.J. gave her a good smack right across the face and told her Shut the fuck up, bitch. Any noise and youre a dead woman.

In a little departure from the norm we had decided to play with this one a bit. We figured Nancy might like to see her squirm before she got her holes filled. Zack tied her wrists together with a rope that he brought. We then led her over to the staircase that went upstairs. I guess drag is a better description than led. She kept collapsing her legs as we tried to get her to walk.

We got her over next to the staircase and made her stand there. Zack took the rope and walked up the stairs until he was pretty high up. He pulled the rope so that Nikkis arms were straight up in the air, and her feet her were just barely touching the floor. He then tied a knot around one of the rungs of the banister. Nikki just sort of hung there.

J.J. then walked up to her and started kissing her on the neck and shit. Nikki shook her head violently, but soon realized it was to no avail.

Damn! You smell really nice lady. J.J. told her. Did your husband give you that perfume?

Zack had made his way back down from the stairs and was kneeling down stroking her legs. She actually had damn fine legs! All tanned. Probably from their honeymoon that they just got back from. She didnt need stockings to make them look good. He ran his hands all the way up her legs and under her skirt.

Haha I had a feeling with that thick hair of yours you might be a furry one. Zack exclaimed. Lets get a closer look at this.

He pulled her skirt up around her waist and I zoomed in with the camera on the pretty blue panties that she was wearing. Zack started stroking her pussy on the outside of her panties while J.J. started to take unbutton her jacket. Nikki just hung there, pretty much standing on her tip toes. She was totally helpless. Zack spun her around so that her butt was facing the camera.

Zoom in on this. He shouted. I think this is going to be a tight one. With that, Nikki began to kick and scream!

Zack pulled down the panties to reveal a nice toned, and very white ass. He slid them down to her ankles and the cast them aside. He spun her around frontwards again and we got a look at her trimmed, and very dark bush. Zack had a finger in her pussy and then told us.. shes getting moist for us guys.

Zack started to smack her ass really hard, leaving big red marks on it. Weve heard youre not a nice girl. He told her. Do you need to be taught a lesson?

J.J. had now cut the jacket of the suit off and was unbuttoning her blouse. He started to have some trouble with one of the buttons and just screamed.. Oh, what the fuck, and just ripped it off. Nikki was left hanging there in just a pretty lacy bra.

I dont see a lot of tit there lady. Zack yelled. Doesnt your husband like tits?

With that, J.J. cut the bra off and we got our first glimpse at her tits. She had what were probably small B cup tits. They didnt have too much sag to them, so that was nice. She had some nice dark pink nipples, one of which J.J. already had in his mouth.

OK boys, step away a second. I want the world to see Nikki this bitch the way she should be. Zack and J.J. stepped away and I panned our hanging bitch with the camera. I reached out and tugged at her nipples and said OK, lets start the main event.

I went over and took a seat and focused in on the bitch hanging there. Of course my dick was out and I had a firm grasp on it! Zack walked up to Nikki and at first started to tickle her armpits. She squirmed as he did it. Thats going to be the nicest thing we do to you, bitch. He told her. And with that, he roared back and landed a punch right to her gut. Fuck! I wasnt expecting that. Then he just started smacking her tits slapping them as hard as he could. Tears were running down Nikkis face and she was gasping for air. He pulled so hard on her nipples, that I thought he might pull them off. Maybe if I pull on these little fucking tits of yours we can make them bigger for your husband. You know all men like big tits, right bitch? He screamed at her.

Then all of a sudden J.J. shows up with a candle that he got off the dining room table. It was a long one. Spin her around and show me that ass. He commanded. Zack spun her and then J.J. parted the cheeks of her ass. He stuck his middle finger up there and tormented her awhile. Then he took the candle and shoved it in her little hole. Up and up he shoved it. Nikki was screaming under the duct tape. Then he started to fuck her ass with the candle. Damn, he got that sucker up there a long way. I clenched my butt cheeks just watching it.

After they were done with the disappearing candle trick, the two of them stripped down totally naked. It was a riot to see these two, scrawny teens with nothing to show but their two rock hard dicks, sticking straight out. They got up against Nikki and just started rubbing themselves all over her. Sandwiching her between the two of them, they groped at her. They pulled and pinched her tits.. pulled at her pussy hair.. and smacked her all over. J.J. rubbed his dick up and down the crack of her ass, while Zack sucked on her tits. I was getting pretty worked up watching it!

Cut the bitch down yelled Zack. I cant wait any longer to fuck her.

J.J. took his knife and cut the rope. Nikki collapsed onto the floor in a heap. Her begging for mercy was muffled by the tape over her mouth. They dragged her limp body over and threw it onto the carpeted living room floor. Zack spread her legs apart and slid his cock into her sweet looking pussy.

Oh yeah Zack exclaimed. Shes pretty fucking tight. Her husband must have a small dick. Then he broke out laughing. He viciously pumped away at her as J.J. pinned her down by the shoulders and played with her hard nipples. After Zack blew his load, the two of the switched places and J.J. had his turn fucking the new bride. I bet your husband doesnt fuck you like this, bitch he screamed at her. Right after that, he filled the bitch with his cum.

By the time J.J. had finished up, I was more than ready to get into the action. I had been admiring her cute ass and now my time had come. The boys flipped her over and I stood over her looking down at her tight body. Seeing the white outline of her bikini against her tanned body was a real turn-on. I guess they didnt visit any nude beaches on that Caribbean honeymoon. I parted her cute ass cheeks, inserted my dick, and gave that tight ass one hell of a fucking!

After I was done, the boys took their turns at it. By the time we were finished with her, a stream of cum just oozed from her asshole.

Time was getting short. We needed to get out of there. We tied her up with the rope and left her lying in the middle of the living room floor. We had spent almost two hours with the bitch. Im sure to her, it felt much longer.

We took the video to Nancys that night to let her and Liz see what had transpired that morning. I dont think I saw the smile come off Nancys face for the entire two hours. Then after it was over she looked at me and said Lets watch it again. We did.

Last edited by Dax; 10-22-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:10 AM   #40
Jukria

very good ! thanks you !