Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #1
youdamnbastard

youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Janet

It all started during a poker game when one of my drunken buddies, Barry, let slip some very
Interesting information about his wife, Janet.
It seems that Janet refuses to give Barry a blowjob and has vowed never to do so in the
future.
What a fucking waste.
Janet is fucking hot: 27, long curly brown hair, 5'7', maybe 125lbs and big round fat tits.
Or at least I think so. I've never actually seen more than a few cleavage shots in the 5
years I've known her.
But her mouth!
You just wanted to throw yourself into her mouth.
Naturally pout and full.
Always red and glossy.
There wasn't a guy in the room that hadn't imagined it was Janet blowing them while getting
head from their wives.
Me included.
We all started feeling sorry for him when he told us this but he then started laughing
saying that he had something better.
Curious we all prodded him for more info.
At last he told us that when she got drunk, to the point of passing out, she would suck on
anything that he put into her mouth.
Some said "no fucking way!" and all those that immediately understood the implications of that said "That's fucking awesome!".
Barry agreed.
He then told us that once shortly after they were married she got loaded at a party and when
he took her home and had to carry her to bed he laid down beside her and was depressed
because she was so fucking beautiful and he couldn't fuck her. He ran his fingers across her
face and touched her lips with his index finger. She opened her mouth and he playfully
pushed his finger in wishing it was his dick. Her lips closed down around his finger and she
started sucking! Barry said he had a hard on in minutes. Soon he was naked and had his
dickhead pressing against her lips. She opened them and he slid right in.
He said it was different from a regular blowjob.
Very slow and soft.
But he could just rock back and forth as slow or as hard as he wants for as long as he
wanted. Last week they got back early and he watched an entire late night baseball game with
his dick in Janet’s mouth. When he comes she just swallows whatever he gives her and
continues her gentle sucking..
He went on to say that last year she announced that didn't want to drink as much anymore and
Barry thought his little oral paradise was coming to an end but then he heard about college
kids using roofies and he gave it a shot.
Worked out great he told us.
Now he might put some in her tea or juice before bed and just go to town.
He said that he's never been so happy.
He gets the best blowjobs and doesn't have to reciprocate or even talk to the wife.
A lazy man's dream come true.

That was over a month ago and it was all I ever thought about.
So one Friday afternoon When my wife and kids were at her sisters for the weekend I asked Barry and Janet if they wanted to go out for drinks and dinner.
They agreed and we had a good time.
I couldn't keep my eyes off her mouth.
Those red lips were calling out to me.
I wanted to fuck her mouth so BAD, but I kept my cool and looked for any opportunity to make
things go my way.
I didn't have a plan but I had some hopes.
I told them I'd be the designator driver and they both thought it would be fun to get drunk
together. By the end of the night they were both was pretty shitfaced.
When Janet got up to use the bathroom I couldn't believe it when Barry reached over and
poured something in her drink right in front of me.
But I soon could tell that he didn't even know I was there anymore.
When I called out to him he looked very happy and gave me a hug like he hadn't seen me in
weeks. I told him I'd drive them home and he thanked me, forgetting that that was the plan
anyway. When Janet got back I had Barry by one arm helping him up. I made sure we had one
last toast and my cock was rock hard watching Janet swallow the last of her drink.
That wasn't all she was going to be swallowing tonight.
By the time we made it back to their house Janet was unconscious and Barry was just rocking
his head back and forth saying all kinds of stupid shit.
I got him up to his room and just let him fall down of the bedroom floor.
Then it was time for Janet.
I couldn't even wait to get her out of the car.
I hopped into the back seat with her and started to squeeze her breasts through her blouse.
They felt great but my eyes were on her lips.
With a firm pinch to one of her nipples she parted her red lips.
My hand went up to her face and I put a finger in her mouth.
Sure enough her mouth wrapped around them and I could felt a gentle suction.
I carried her to her room and literally threw her onto her bed.
One last check on Barry who was face down and passed out on the floor and then I stripped
both Janet and myself.
I was right about her breasts.
They were large, full and round.
Her bra said 36 D, perfect!
She might have been a prude with oral sex but her pussy was well attended to.
Totally shaved except for a small racing stripe at the top.
Her legs were thin and toned, and unlike my wife's not a hint of cellulite.
I spread her legs and began to massage her thighs.
Sitting between them I pushed her legs up aimed my cock at her pussy.
I rubbed it over her snatch until her pussy juice started to flow and then pushed just my
cockhead into her. Reaching forward I grabbed her tits in each hand and started to squeeze
and push them together. Hell I could do anything I wanted to. She was just a warm beautiful
piece of fuck meat that I could have my way with.
I grabbed each of Janet’s nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and pulled up as hard
as I could. I actually managed to get her into a sitting position that way!
Then I punched her right breast hard and she fell back with a cry. Before she could catch
her breath I was balls deep in her pussy.
For over an hour I just laid on top of her.
Fucking fast.
Fucking slow.
Sucking on her tits.
Sticking my tongue into her mouth and having her suck on it.
Finally my balls hurt too much to continue so I slid some pillows under her ass to give me
total access to her pussy and started fucking her as hard as I could.
I was fucking brutal.
My cock was a blur.
From the way she was positioned, all my weight was pounding into her pussy.
My hips were in pain from the impact against her so I could only imagine how bad it was for
Janet.
My hands had such a fierce death grip on her breasts I could see her tit flesh bulging out
between my fingers.
I screamed from the depth of my soul, came balls-deep inside her pussy and collapsed on top
of her like a dead man.
I rolled off her and pushed her over on her stomach so I could see and feel her ass.
Her ass was nice.
My fingers ran down her crack and touched her asshole.
My wife never allows us to even talk about ass play.
I had my middle finger halfway up Janet’s shithole before I even really thought about it.
It was only when she started moaning and moving her legs around that I fully realized what I
was doing.
My index finger soon followed.
After that I was on my knees between her spread legs trying to get as many fingers up her
ass-hole that I could!
I tried for three but could only get two fully into her up to the second knuckle.
I went into their bathroom and returned with some Vaseline.
That was the ticket.
Pretty soon I had 4 fingers in her ass with my thumb hooked into her pussy.
Janet was making moaning and sobbing sounds.
I knew that she was feeling this but her mind couldn't respond in anyway.
By this point my cock had recovered enough to show signs of interest.
I removed my fingers and replaced them with my cock.
I moved my hand up to Janet’s mouth and had her suck the Vaseline and shit off them.
The feeling of her hot ass channel constricting around my cock as it tried to go back to
it's previous size I can't even describe.
I felt like I had put my cock into an oven!
I never ass fucked anyone before so I didn't know what to expect.
My wife is definitely going to get into this type of sex.
Pretty soon I was rocking the bed as I fucked my friends unconscious wife in the ass.
After a while I felt my balls start to tighten again so I pulled out with a "plop".
My cock was covered in a mixture of slime, shit and a little bit of her blood.
I rolled Janet onto her back and pulled her so her head was hanging down over the side of
the bed.
Her mouth was at the perfect level to meet my cock.
Now it was time for the finale.
I gave her just the head.
It smelled and had her own shit smeared all over it
She sucked it like a baby with a bottle.
I wanted the rest of my cock cleaned the same way.
Too bad for her there was a shitty slime over my 9" cock all the way to the bottom.
I slowly pressed in deeper at small increments.
She had the first half clean but then I hit the back of her throat.
I wasn't sure what would happen then but I kept on pushing forward anyway.
When she gagged I pulled back, let her rest and then pushed back in.
Each time I got deeper and deeper and staying in a little longer.
Pretty soon my balls were hitting her nose.
I pushed in as far as I could go, reached down and pulled her head up so that my balls were
rubbing into her eyes.
Her whole face was covered in her spit but my cock was clean
I can't believe she didn't puke once through all that.
I pulled her head back onto the bed but had her lay on her side so I still had access to her
mouth from a standing position. I just kept my cock in her mouth and reveled in the
sensation her mouth was giving me.
I pulled out and pushed my cocktip into one of her eyes.
Then the other one.
Then I pushed my body close into her so that the length of my cock was along Janet’s face with
my cock head filling her eye socket. Then I practically laid down on top of her and fucked
her face.
I always wanted to do that to a woman.
Just press my cock and balls into an unresisting beautiful face.
It was so wild I felt myself start to cum so I pulled back quick to let the feeling subside.
After I calmed down I placed her head hanging over the bed again.
I gripped both of her poor abused breasts and used them to jam my cock back down into her throat with one mighty thrust.
If she had trouble breathing I couldn't tell and didn't care.
I was a fucking cock piston getting ready to blow my load in her throat.
I started punching down on her fat tits.
Each fist would sink and disappear into tit flesh with each blow.
I felt a warm feeling wash all over my cock, balls and thighs.
It took me a minute to realize she had vomited all over me.
I was past the point of no return though.
I just kept punching down and throwing my hips at her face.
With another roar, louder than the first, I came deep in her throat.
When I withdrew my cock Janet rolled onto her side coughing and gagging.
I fell down on my ass totally exhausted and spent.
Then I froze and my heart stopped when I heard Barry get up and start to undress himself!
But from where I was sitting I could see he couldn't have seen me if I was standing right in front of him he was so shitfaced.
With a groan my naked friend began pissing all over his bedroom!
I couldn't stop laughing.
What a fucking nut.
With a groan he literally fell face first onto his bed and into his own piss.
He gave me a great idea though.
I once again placed my cock into Janet’s mouth and like a well trained puppy she because to gently suck on my now soft cock.
It took only a few moments before a warm flow of yellow piss shot into that sweet mouth.
She actually swallowed several mouthfuls too but most of it just ran out onto the bed.
Just before I left I moved Barry's arm so it draped over Janet’s waist.
They looked like a lovely couple.

It was two months later at out next card game that Barry announced that Janet was pregnant.
We all gave him high-fives and said congrats.
He shook his head and revealed that they had been trying for over a year to have a baby with no luck. He was afraid that he was shooting blanks. He said that doctors don't know everything and I said, with a grin, that there are all kinds of things in this world that we don't know about.

The End
youdamnbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story! Very HOT! I love your hardcore style of story writing, keep up the good work.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:14 PM   #3
neon666

neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)

Loved your story, especially him getting her pregant after he had raped her and his buddy thinking it was his. VERY HOT STORY! Written very well.
neon666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 02:19 PM   #4
Jaeckill

Jaeckill Level 6 (600+)Jaeckill Level 6 (600+)Jaeckill Level 6 (600+)Jaeckill Level 6 (600+)Jaeckill Level 6 (600+)Jaeckill Level 6 (600+)

Hi neon666,

nice Avatar! Where did you get her from? Any chance to get the link for download?

Cheers, Jaeckill
Jaeckill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:25 AM   #5
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdamnbastard View Post
5'7', maybe 125lbs and big round fat tits.
You lost me there. At 5-2, at 125 pounds I was so fucking skinny I was scary. I can only guess at what 5-7 would look like.

But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #6
youdamnbastard

youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson View Post
You lost me there. At 5-2, at 125 pounds I was so fucking skinny I was scary. I can only guess at what 5-7 would look like.

Like most supermodels.

Last edited by youdamnbastard; 12-13-2010 at 04:21 AM.
youdamnbastard is offline   Reply With Quote