Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-22-2013, 01:23 AM   #1
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Forcing Someone Who Loves You To Rape You

What scenarios can you think of that you could force a friend, lover, family member, family pet, boss, subordinate or neighbor to rape a woman? I especially fantasize about the rape being planned ahead of time so when it happens the woman can't figure out why someone who loves them would do such a thing. The man, family member, friend, lover, family pet, boss or subordinate that is forced to rape the woman is only doing so because of some sort of blackmail but might also secretly want to rape this woman. Maybe she is hot, maybe she is a bitch but whatever reason they kind of like the idea of being forced to have sex with her without being responsible.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:14 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't know how you could blackmail a family pet. I've often toyed with the idea of training a large dog to rape a woman after being given some sort of verbal or visual cue. I'm sure Emmy would volunteer to help with the training.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:56 PM   #3
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

That presents an interesting situation since it would psychologically impact both the unknowing victim and the blackmailed/coerced rapist.

If both were family members... A father/daughter; brother/sister pairing etc would definitely make the next family gathering pretty awkward haha.
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:30 AM   #4
Jaybee

Jaybee has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
What scenarios can you think of that you could force a friend, lover, family member, family pet, boss, subordinate or neighbor to rape a woman? I especially fantasize about the rape being planned ahead of time so when it happens the woman can't figure out why someone who loves them would do such a thing. The man, family member, friend, lover, family pet, boss or subordinate that is forced to rape the woman is only doing so because of some sort of blackmail but might also secretly want to rape this woman. Maybe she is hot, maybe she is a bitch but whatever reason they kind of like the idea of being forced to have sex with her without being responsible.
Hi,

I had a "What the fuck?" moment when I read the part about the dog, so I'm not going there, EVER, just so it's clear.

Keep an eye out for some stories from me, my own fantasy is a girl I've raped and brought to orgasm with such intensity, she becomes my accomplice, and gets to the point where she gets off watching me rape other women, spending 5 days a week planning my ambushes.
Jaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:47 AM   #5
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Carrie, I have all sorts of fun with blackmail in my stories - and of course, I be mean with my fun if you know what I mean Whether it be with a co-worker (one of my favorites), a mom, or a wife - the idea that she's cornered (like a frighted cat) and has no choice but to give in - that's hot.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 04-17-2013 at 03:22 AM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:19 AM   #6
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Back on another website, there was a story called "Beyond the Devil's Beach" by Cyrrano Johnson, in which a father is blackmailed into raping his daughter (from memory). They were both kidnapped by a powerful gang, so it was either that or death... I think (again, from memory) the gang might also have used drugs on the father.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:27 AM   #7
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha Girl View Post
Back on another website, there was a story called "Beyond the Devil's Beach" by Cyrrano Johnson, in which a father is blackmailed into raping his daughter (from memory). They were both kidnapped by a powerful gang, so it was either that or death... I think (again, from memory) the gang might also have used drugs on the father.
See how much fun blackmail can be? I don't think drugs would make a difference... if the father thought freeing his daughter meant to rape her, of course he would eventually give in and do it... and I bet the daughter might've enjoyed it as well.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:49 AM   #8
EssenceofRed

EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok, let's say there's an intrusion. Picture a family dinner some weekend where the kids are able to come home from college, but now mom, dad, brother, and sister find themselves held against their will. The brother has been beaten badly, the wife has already been brutally raped in front of everyone by both intruders, and then they say to the father, "It's your choice: either we rape your daughter or you do." It doesn't quite get me off the way Daddy/daughter nonconsented incest rape does, but it'll do. I may even take this scenario and run with it in a story. Thanks!
EssenceofRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:09 AM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssenceofRed View Post
Ok, let's say there's an intrusion. Picture a family dinner some weekend where the kids are able to come home from college, but now mom, dad, brother, and sister find themselves held against their will. The brother has been beaten badly, the wife has already been brutally raped in front of everyone by both intruders, and then they say to the father, "It's your choice: either we rape your daughter or you do." It doesn't quite get me off the way Daddy/daughter nonconsented incest rape does, but it'll do. I may even take this scenario and run with it in a story. Thanks!
Could work in an angle that the father or brother knows and set up the assault, because he needs it to get off but lacks the courage to do it himself
Old 04-17-2013, 05:15 AM   #10
EssenceofRed

EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
Could work in an angle that the father or brother knows and set up the assault, because he needs it to get off but lacks the courage to do it himself
Duh, duh, duuuuuhhhh! <-- old time 'who done it' mystery show music

Nice. Excellent twist you just made.
EssenceofRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:50 AM   #11
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssenceofRed View Post
Duh, duh, duuuuuhhhh! <-- old time 'who done it' mystery show music

Nice. Excellent twist you just made.
"Lacks the courage to do it himself." Right, he should call the Savage.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:10 PM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey, nog everybody can be assertive and that's fine with me. More for me...
Old 05-05-2013, 12:23 AM   #13
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnlust View Post
See how much fun blackmail can be? I don't think drugs would make a difference... if the father thought freeing his daughter meant to rape her, of course he would eventually give in and do it... and I bet the daughter might've enjoyed it as well.
I'd rather be raped by the stranger or killed. Just saying ...
Old 05-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #14
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
I'd rather be raped by the stranger or killed. Just saying ...
I believe in any 'real' situation that would be the general feeling Carrie.

But I do wonder if society was not bound by what is considered 'wrong' on family relations, how widespread such practices would be. I mean we read anecdotes in the news about the occasional incidents but I wonder what it must'be been like in ancient times.

As an only child I never knew what it's like to live with another female sibling but whenever I saw a friend's sister who was very attractive, I'd think to myself "how can he NOT be attracted to that?!" (Thinking only from my point of view but I wonder if any of them ever did at least think about it).
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #15
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like the subordinate scenarios where say a bank is being robbed, hostages being held and hostages are forced to rape other hostages on fear of death.
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:12 AM   #16
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by max hunter View Post
I like the subordinate scenarios where say a bank is being robbed, hostages being held and hostages are forced to rape other hostages on fear of death.
I like that scenario too!
Old 05-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #17
MissyMystery

MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I like that scenario too!
One of my favorites!; I had a dream the other night actually about my boyfriend making me watch him rape this other girl....it was super fucked up...but kinda nice at the same time. its crossed over a little into my fantasy time
MissyMystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:07 AM   #18
He30she31

He30she31 Level 1 (100+)He30she31 Level 1 (100+)

I like the idea of fantasy that we comme to the dinner to our close friends. They got 19yo son. During the meal some drugged agressive guys break into house. They are robbing and stealing things, but they are turned on by our friends hot wife. They start to rape her in front of us. But during the rape, they just for their fun command my wife to undress and suck and fuck bareback our friend and his son or else they kill me.
He30she31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #19
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19

I love mother/daughter rape. Especially when the mother is comforting the daughter like after the daughter caught her boyfriend cheating or something like that.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #20
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

There is always a ‘Strangers on a Train’ style scenario.

Two people meet on a long distance, over night train, neither can sleep, so spend their time drinking, conversation for some reason turns to sex, and family. First one, than the other, confess a secret desire to fuck their own daughter, mother or maybe have their partner perform some sex act, however they are too nervous to force the issue.

As the night wears on the two men form a plan, each would break in to the others house and help them by forcing the issue, making the man rape commit the sex act they desire at gunpoint.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote