Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-06-2006, 02:55 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Having children

Hi all.

A question I need your opinion to clear out :
Is it ok to have babies in such a crazy world ?
A world where the multimedia pleasures makes a lot of people spending their time watching movies or surfing the web instead of making sure everyone's ok among friends and family ? A world where you can be blown up by terrorists bombs at any time, a world where the weather gets more and more twisted...

Is it ok to put a little baby in that world or is it selfish ?
Do we make babies for the pleasure to see them growing fine and be happy or just because we want to do like everybody else ?

Snale
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 03:37 PM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An interesting question, every generation must have asked themselves this, although before the widespread use of contraception it must have been harder to plan families. I'm sure most people were glad their parents brought them into the world, otherwise they couldn't have experienced life, good or bad. Our lives have their happy times and sad times but,

'life is a rollercoaster, but you have to be on the ride to enjoy its ups and downs'

humanist
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 09:11 PM   #3
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Here, have a jelly baby. --Dr. Who.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 04:15 AM   #4
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Here, have a jelly baby. --Dr. Who.
Did I ever tell you Gal? You have dreamy legs.
leg fetish
Grm
Old 05-08-2006, 01:26 PM   #5
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
An interesting question, every generation must have asked themselves this, although before the widespread use of contraception it must have been harder to plan families. I'm sure most people were glad their parents brought them into the world, otherwise they couldn't have experienced life, good or bad. Our lives have their happy times and sad times but,

'life is a rollercoaster, but you have to be on the ride to enjoy its ups and downs'

humanist
Grm
You've got kids ?
Old 05-08-2006, 01:42 PM   #6
Grm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
You've got kids ?
I do, 2 girls and a boy and 2 grandchildren, girl 7, boy 20 months.
Pa
Grm
Old 05-08-2006, 02:50 PM   #7
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

What me worry?

Last edited by gal4; 05-08-2006 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-09-2006, 06:17 AM   #8
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Hmmmm the conversation doesn't really get forward...
The only good argument I heard about having babies in a world like this one is that the more children you put in the society, the more energy we're gonna have to solve out the problems and to teach others what to do in order to avoid troubles in the future. That is the perfect answer against the selfishness argument. That' why I think it is good to procreate, even on that twisted Earth.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:42 AM   #9
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Hi all.

A question I need your opinion to clear out :
Is it ok to have babies in such a crazy world ?
A world where the multimedia pleasures makes a lot of people spending their time watching movies or surfing the web instead of making sure everyone's ok among friends and family ? A world where you can be blown up by terrorists bombs at any time, a world where the weather gets more and more twisted...

Is it ok to put a little baby in that world or is it selfish ?
Do we make babies for the pleasure to see them growing fine and be happy or just because we want to do like everybody else ?

Snale

whats wrong with being unhappy?

ur argument is self contained since u base it on your self-proclaimed ultimate truth that people should be happy

we're here to suffer shysnale, cuz that's when u learn the most

Old 05-09-2006, 01:09 PM   #10
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl

ur argument is self contained since u base it on your self-proclaimed ultimate truth that people should be happy

Then I must be a genius! But my suffering is less with PG in the world!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:44 PM   #11
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl

Nothing wrong about be unhappy.
I think the only shame in life is not trying to reach our goals.
if you have the chance to know what you want in life, and if you're smart enough to reach it, then I think it's in everybody interest to see you get what you want. You are right PG. I should have been more precise, the problem is not to make sure our children avoid suffering, it's to make sure they have what they need to learn from their pain.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:44 PM   #12
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

There is so much empahsis on learning, learning, learning.

Damn it, so what? Does learning lead to a better life? What is better? Huh?
Being happy? Then we are right back to where we were before, and we have come full circle.

All this talk about learning is really how to make better choices, how to sit complacently in the eveing and look at the suset like a zombie, yeah, that is what they call peace of mind.

After all, I have learned this, we cannot never know any damn thing.

Regardless of how bad, how good we lived our time here, we all die.

So, what is the point? What can we truly say, we have gained?

" Thus, nothing is true, because everything can be destroyed, or negated."
--Nieztsche.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:47 PM   #13
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
There is so much empahsis on learning, learning, learning.

Damn it, so what? Does learning lead to a better life? What is better? Huh?
Being happy? Then we are right back to where we were before, and we have come full circle.

All this talk about learning is really how to make better choices, how to sit complacently in the eveing and look at the suset like a zombie, yeah, that is what they call peace of mind.

After all, I have learned this, we cannot never know any damn thing.

Regardless of how bad, how good we lived our time here, we all die.

So, what is the point? What can we truly say, we have gained?

--Nieztsche.
It all depends on your definition of learning. If you're too intellectual, learning can get you trapped inside yourself. You get trapped in your own concepts, and you cannot look at the sunset with a blank mind. If you can find the right way between your intellect and your body, learning also means to 'untie' the gigantic psychological 'jigsaw' which is your personality. Your personality is nothing else than the sum of all your experiences from your birth to this very day. For instance someone living in luxury for years, has a good chance to develop some picky manners. If that person for some reasons loses everything he has and ends up in the street in no time, he's gonna have to learn how to deal with misery and frustration. The day he gets back in a warm place, he will suddenly realize how wonderful it is to have walls around him as a protection and as a way to keep heat and hygiene. He could never have looked at the walls that way before his street experience. That example, that logic, can be applied to any situation that make you suffer in your day to day life. Why don't you like that guy Bill ? Why can't you stand the fact to be in the same room than him ? Because he says things that touches deep parts of yourself and disturbs you. Back to my first example with the rich guy, if someone did tell him he was a slave of his luxurious life, he would have gone in complete deny and be disturbed. After the rude awakening he experienced in the street, he will easily stand someone saying criticism about what he has. Why don't you like Bill ? Let's say it's because you cannot stand contradiction. Then as you learn from the street privation, you can learn again by exercising yourself not to try always be right in conversations. This will make you suffer in the first times, but you'll gradually realize there are a lot of enjoyable things in a conversation apart from be right or wrong. You get better because the privation helps your mind getting rid of all the things that 'blinded' you before in any discussions. ex : (the competition (winner/looser culture) ; all memories associated in your past with the pleasure of being right in a conversation (social recognition, people admiring you, etc..), all memories of these victorious moments (colors, smells, etc) are somehow associated and are precluding you from watching life with a 'naked' eye. That is why meditation is so important. At the end of the day, you just think about what you did, what you enjoyed and what you didn't enjoy. This is how you find what the Buddhist call 'the way'. Everybody has their own way. When you get over your own mental blocks, your life gets easier and easier. After the years, you start enjoying anything, from a simple sunset to someone smiling at you in the street. Nothing people say disturbs you anymore, you've become a smiling person everybody enjoy be with. These privation examples I’ve used are just examples. There might be more personal and more subtle ways to work on yourself. You mentioned your condescendence about the expression 'be happy'. That's because the medias did fed us with the stupid 'smiley' image that tends to make us believe be happy is to be a braindead cheep. It's nothing like that. A happy person is just someone who transcend his pain by the force of his spirituality and is capable to look things for what they really are. That is the only meaning of ‘peace of mind’. I’m sorry if the examples I used reminded you bad periods of your life, they were just random examples that came across my mind and I didn’t mean anything by using them. Sorry also for the ‘Mr professor’ aspect of my anwer lol
Old 05-10-2006, 04:19 PM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
--Nieztsche.
Didn't Nieztsche write Gay Science?
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 05:48 PM   #15
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

Thank you, shysnale. You speak very much like a member of your own culture.
As Hegel once remarked, your culture colors your way of thinking.

English--Sceptiscism, Empiricism.

French--Rationalism

Germans--Idealism.

is the way I have seen it developed.

You know, that is all a woman is, just a damn baby factory.
Yeah, just a baby maker with a brain, is what one guy told me once.
While he was forcing a dildo down my throat, after reaming my, er you know what completely with it.
Yeah, but at that point, that was what I wanted, to be degraded.
I suppose, I got my wish.
Never be that weak minded anymore. Thanks.