Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-25-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape Alleys - A collection of pics and texts

Hi Board. I'm back. (I'm sorry)

Ever since I've had an Iphone, I've been taking pics everywhere. The other day as I was taking a walk in my town here in France I found out some small streets were pretty sexy and could be good places for rape fantasy. So I thought maybe we could start a small street pics collection, along with texts about why an alley is better than another for a sexual assault and how we would rape a victim there.

I remember when I was in London I've seen the best alleys ever.
It would be real sweet if Uk members of this board could participate by including pics of Uk narrow pathes. I'd be so happy to see Soho alleys one more time.

This next one would be my choice. It is located in the 'Hot quarter' of my town. This is where the local mafia choose to put all prostitutes in street corners because it is so small and dark. There's nothing out there but sex shops, bordellous and drug dealers. It's anarchy. See this key (clés) shop in the front ? They closed because people prefer to shop in better places. Local residents are hearing screams all day, so they won't bother call the cops when I rape my victim

shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote