Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2006, 03:11 PM   #1
Sarah

Sarah has initial reputation
Default My name is Sarah

My name is Sarah.

It all began around the time my mother died,I was very young and knew nothing about sex.I have two older brothers,even before my mum died and she was in hospital, they began inviting me into their room. At first it all seemed so innocent, they would tickle me and cuddle me, it wasn't long before during these sessions we all ended up naked.

My two brothers would touch me between my legs and of course they wanted me to touch them too. I soon learned that their willys got bigger and harder when I stroked them. The boys kept encouraging me to touch their willys and I wanted to please them. The first time one of them ejaculated I was really surprised, I thought it was were weeing on me! But the stuff didn't look like wee, it was sticky and white, dripped down my chest and stuck to my hands.

Well after the first time, I had to do my other brother too of course and a then they made my wank them off every time I was in their bedroom, sometimes two or three times, and I would end up with my body covered in their spunk.

Well during these wanking sessions they began shooting their stuff on my face, it used to make them laugh, and inevitably some of it got in my mouth. I didn't much like it,it was slippery and salty, but after a bit I suppose I got used to it and it made my brothers happy.

I don't know how long it was before my brothers started to plead with me to kiss their willys, but it wasn't long.

"go on Sarah,please,kiss my cock, go on."

"yeah Sarah do it!, it won't bite."

"come on, do it, do it, please!"

So I did, I'd got used to wanking them, so I took one of them into my mouth.I wasn't sure what to do, after all I was only a young girl, it wasn't as if I'd seen a blue movie or anything, But my inexperienced fumbling didn't seem to make any difference to my brother, he got really excited,thrashing about and begging me not to stop as I began licking and mouthing. Even though I'd seen their cocks spurting loads of times,I was still taken unawares when the first one exploded in my mouth. I soon spat it out, wiping my mouth with the back of my arm.

My other brother wasn't to happy when I refused to do it to him I can tell you. Up to then I had gone along with all my brothers' games, I was an innocent young girl, and didn't know it was wrong. My brothers were years older than me and they weren't going to take no for an answer.
A few slaps and hair yanks later I was sobbing and sucking on my other brothers cock. He made me swallow his spunk, it was really revolting and I could hardly stop myself being sick.

It was about this time that my mother died, and I began to really hate my brothers. Even the day after the funeral I was on one their beds naked, wanking one of them while sucking the other, when the door suddenly opened and my father stood staring.

My dad stood staring at us, spunk dribbled down my chin onto my chest, my brother had just cum in my mouth that second, he sat crossed legged next to me his cock still sticking up wet and glistening. My small hands gripped my other brother's cock, it too was sticking up all hard. For a few seconds we were all frozen, my brothers looked really scared. Then something happened that I shall never forget, my father smiled!

My dad was smiling, he said something like,

"well, well, well, so this is whats been going on behind my back"

He came into the room pushing the door closed behind him, and walked over to the bed, I didn't like the way he was looking at me, it didn't look like dad at all, there was something in his eyes.

" ok boys, I see you've been showing Sarah what girls are for".

At that moment something died inside me, even though I didn't realise it I had not just lost my mother but now the father I had known all my life, to be replaced by a monster.

My father came over and sat on the bed next to us,

"ok Sarah, show me, carry on what you were doing, don't stop"

I was confused and frightened, but my father was a strict man and I didn't even think of disobeying, so I lowered my head over my brother's cock and took the tip into my mouth, my head bobbed up and down, my eyes were closed, something I had begun to do when I was blowing my brothers. He came in the usual large amounts, I still didn't like it, even though it must have already happened to me lots of times, I reluctantly swallowed like my brothers demanded every time now.I gagged as I forced down the horrible blobs of disgusting slime. I opened my eyes and to my shock and disbelief found my father sitting naked next to me, I looked down, he was wanking his cock!

It was the biggest cock I had ever seen, well I suppose I had only seen my two brothers, but theirs were a lot thinner and shorter. My dads seemed absolutely huge to my young eyes. He looked at me, he said nothing but I knew what he wanted, I gripped his shaft, my little hands could hardly hold it it was so thick. I stared at his cock head, it was enormous and I wondered if I was going to be able to get it in my mouth. But somehow I managed, my dad groaned and sighed,

" oh yes Sarah!, thats it!, you are good so good!",

and so my new life as a sex slave to my family began.

I'm not sure, should I continue?
Sarah

Last edited by Sarah; 03-27-2006 at 03:14 PM.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote