Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-22-2010, 12:28 AM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default The trench coat(One Victim Needed)

I noticed her the moment she entered the restaurant; it was the way she was dressed. She was wearing a stylish black trench coat that went down to just above her knees. I could see the bare skin of her legs and the image that went through my mind was that she had nothing on underneath.

The hostess seated her at a booth just down from my table so that she was sitting facing my direction. She was in fact a beautiful women with the most amazing eyes and facial structure. I could now see that she was in fact wearing something underneath the coat but I couldn't tell anything other than it was black. I wondered why she didn't remove her coat; perhaps she was cold.

As I was thinking about something amusing to say to her I saw an older man walk up to her and bend down and give her a quick kiss on her lips. He sat across from her and they began to chat. I thought, "How could such a perfect thing be with that old man?" It must be money, of course it had to be money.

After I was finished eating I said goodbye to my friend and waited outside until she walked out the door. She kissed her date goodbye and began to walk away from him. I followed her as she walked down the street alone and turned the corner walking towards where my car was parked.

I looked around and there was no one else around it was just the two of us on a dark street. As she approached the rear of my SUV I was within a foot of her and reached forward and grabbed her around the neck.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:55 AM   #2
BradinTexas

BradinTexas has initial reputation

It was just another Wednesday night for her. Peter typically asked her out to a meal in the mid-week. He had sounded somewhat hoarse over the phone, the anticipation thick in her voice as he left her instructions on what to wear today. She had sighed as she looked herself over in the mirror. The things she did for a bit to get by these days.

She sat complacently across him, holding her part of the conversation as was needed. Now and then, he peeked over to catch a glimpse of what was underneath, indicating with a wrinkled finger for her to open her trechcoat just ever so much; the grin on his face widening when he got what he wanted. Fortunately for her, her encounters with the man had never progressed beyond a cop and a feel, and a whole lot of eyecandy. Perhaps he was nervous, she thought to herself as she stirred the plastic straw in her drink.

Their date eventually came to an end, and she stepped out into the street, parting with a kiss before breathing a sigh of relief as soon as he was out of sight. Turning around, she began the walk to her car. As she passed the SUV parked on the curb, she felt the arm round her neck, missing the opportunity to even cry out as she felt herself being dragged aside, eyes wide with shock as she twisted herself, trying to catch a view of her attacker.
BradinTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:24 PM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

As my arm pulled her towards me I could feel her start to struggle and twist her body trying to break free. I responded by increasing the force of my arm against her neck; I could hear her gasp for air.

I fumbled for the car keys in my coat pocket with my free hand and finally pressed down on the unlock button. I pulled her towards the back door of my SUV and managed to open the door.

For a moment I thought about releasing her and letting her go free but as continued to struggle the animal lust grew stronger and pure instinct started to take over. I pulled her inside the back of the car and twisted her around so that she was facing the bottom of the leather seats. I released my arm around her neck and reached back and closed and locked the door.

I pulled on the back of her hair lifting her head slightly and said, "I know just what to do with a pretty whore like you."

Last edited by Intheshadows; 02-22-2010 at 11:31 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:11 AM   #4
BradinTexas

She felt her head swimming as the pressure on her neck increased. She had not taken much of a breath before you began strangling her, a drowning feeling overcoming her as she clawed desperately at your vice grip.

She whines softly as she sees the dark interior of your vehicle, shaking her head as she begins to put the pieces together, trying to hold her ground in a tiny act of defiance, her resistance failing er as she is shoved bodily into the car.

She turns to face you as you remove your grip on her neck, trying to cower against the side as you lock her in with you, trembling as she regards you with fear, suddenly very conscious of her lack of attire tonight. She yelps as you grab her by her hair, whispering in a tiny, pleading voice: "Please don't hurt me..."
Old 02-23-2010, 05:30 PM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I could feel her body shiver underneath mine and she stopped trying to wrestle herself free. Then, as I held her hair she pleaded for me not to hurt her I could tell that her resistance would be limited.

I let go of her jet black hair and gave her a slight kiss on the back of her neck and said, "Just be a good girl, keep quiet, and do as your told and you won't be hurt."

I looked down at her and imagined what she might have on underneath the trench coat and felt my self starting to get hard. I reached underneath her and unbuckled the large belt and moved my hand to the nearest button.

After unbuttoning the first one I could feel the silky material underneath and got even more excited. I continued to loosen each button until the front of her coat was completely open. I then took her arm and turned her over so that she was facing me and I said, "It's time to get a nice look at you."

I wasn't disappointed.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:48 AM   #6
BradinTexas

You feel the prickle against her skin as you press your lips against the back of her neck, her body tingling in a combination of fear and adrenaline, her breath still coming in slow, deep mouthfuls, maintaining her silence as you hang your unspoken threat against her, unresisting as you undo her belt, her buttons slipping off from their holes one by one.

Her whimper was unmistakable as you brushed against the silky material of her outfit inside, the slight pause in your movements enough to signal your discovery to her , her heartbeat quickening as you continued to undress her. The coat falls open as you spin her around, the pink of the roses circling her nightie glinting under the moonlight, her hands hurriedly rising to cover herself, sputtered excuses spilling forth from her trembling lips "I-its not l-like this...I..I w-wus just entertaining s-someone..."

Old 02-24-2010, 09:48 AM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She looked like a model out of a Victoria's secret catalog, her lace trim satin nightie revealing much about what was underneath. I could hear her breathing increase and barely listened as she tried to make excuses about her date and the way she was dressed. My right hand moved to her skin just above the nightie and I softly felt the outline of her ample breasts. My cock was completely stiff inside my pants and I was certain that she could feel it against her legs.

I said, "How much does he have to pay you for his entertainment? You look very expensive to me." I pulled the sleeves of the trench coat off of her arms and took her hands into mine. My lips move to the side of neck and began to kiss her soft skin and listened to her whimpers.

The back of the car was confining and I said, "This really isn't the ideal location for what I have in mind."
Old 02-24-2010, 10:37 AM   #8
BradinTexas

Her breath catches in her throat as she feels your fingers trailing her breasts, arching her neck as your kisses sear her neck, unable to reply you as you trap her in her gasps, her tiny fists beating against you, vainly attempting to escape.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:36 PM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I let go her left wrist and moved my hand slowly down her nightie to her inner thigh. I push my hand between her legs and started to rub the inside of thigh. As I did I could feel her fist vainly beating against my chest. I chuckled and said, "I was thinking of taking things a bit slow on our first date but you seem a bit impatient."

I moved my hand across her woman hood and lifted the front of her nightie above her gorgeous breast. They were natural looking, large, and had large nipples. I started to move my lips to her nipples when I heard the loud commotion down the street. "Fuck", I looked up a saw a large group of young kids, probably drunk moving up the street toward this direction.

"I guess this is just going to have to wait." I reached over the back seat to get my tool box.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:19 AM   #10
BradinTexas

The clouds shrouded the moon in the sky, her sillouette all that showed as she arched agaisnt the roaming hands against her inner thigh, eyelids fluttering as she felt them push against the warmth of her sex, a soft groan coming unbidden from her delicate throat.

Her tummy quivers as you lift her nightie upand over her, silky skin exposed to you completely as you raise the curtain on her nudity, nipples perky from the stimulation, sucking herself in as your mouth comes close to her, breathing a sigh of relief as you are interrupted.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:48 PM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I reached back and took out the duct tape from my tool kit and bound her hands together in front of her and moved to the front seat and started the car. I said, "It'll only be a short ride to my house and we'll have some more privacy." As I looked at her in the rear mirror as we passed the group of drunk young college kids I wondered what they would have done to her if I let her out of the car dressed in that nightie.

I said, "When we get to my place, just do as your told and I'll drop you off where ever you want in the morning. Also, what is your name unless you prefer to go by whore."
Old 02-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #12
BradinTexas

She sat obediently, allowing you to bind her, thankful at least that your attention has shifted elsewhere, her nightie falling back around her as you climb to the wheel, starting the car up as you begin driving.

She looks out at the group we pass, decidingly grateful that nothing untoward was forced upon her by the drunken posse. "C-Crystal...my name is Crystal..." Her own black pupils turn away from the mirror, returning to her view of the town as the buildings begin to dwindle in number as we approach the suburbs. "Where we goin....?"

Last edited by Crystal Coin; 02-27-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:52 PM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I looked back in the rear mirror and watched her sit calmly. I replied to her, "Crystal, it's a true pleasure to meet you. My place is only about ten minutes away but its nice and private we won't have any interruptions."

In no time we were inside my garage and I let her straight into my bedroom and forced her onto her knees. I said, "I'm feeling generous, give me a nice blow job and will just call in a night." I unzipped my pants and took out my large thick cock and place it next to her luscious lips.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:52 AM   #14
BradinTexas

The journey was a blur, being bundled from the vehicle into an unfamiliar bedroom, time having had no say in her passing, led around by you as if in a dream. Your voice snaps her out of her state of bewilderment as she looks up into your eyes in a kneeling position, and then at your heavy meat.

She winces, pulling her head back as it touches her lips, pursed tight, yet unwilling, turning her face away before whispering hoarsely "Please...I'm not good at it..."
Old 02-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Somehow her comment about not being good at it only made me more excited. I replied, "Don't worry Crystal, I'm sure you'll do just fine. If not, we could just try regular sex."

I took the shaft of my cock into my hand and pressed the head of my dick between her lips. I could feel the moisture and warmth of her mouth, I took my other hand and placed in on the back of her head and pressed towards my cock. I said, "Suck it!"
Old 03-01-2010, 10:15 AM   #16
BradinTexas

Her eyes widen as you clamp her head against your hands and shaft, left with no choice but to take the length of you into her mouth as you push her forward, the thick, meaty rod filling her mouth up, her hesitant protests muffled as you stuff her face. She gags against you as the head of your cock tickles the back of her throat, unused to having anything shoved so far up her mouth, her throat muscles contracting around you. drool accumulating and spilling out around you as she clutches wildly at your clothes for support.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:58 PM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The sensation on my cock deep inside her throat felt so good and when she grabbed the back of clothes and held me tight for support I could barely contain myself. I was fully aroused and into the pleasure but I didn't want to shoot my first load in her mouth. I withdrew my cock and bent down and pulled her top over her arms and head revealing her incredible tits.

She was the most smoking hot thing I had ever laid my eyes on. I said, "My god Crystal you are beautiful." I reached down and began to fondle and play with her breast and as I did her nipples became erect. I then said, "Stand up and turn around."
Old 03-02-2010, 06:13 AM   #18
BradinTexas

Her breath began to come in laboured as she struggled to fill her lungs, gasping gratefully as you pull yourself out of her mouth, unable to react to your hands as you tug her silky nightie off her. She groans as you catch her mounds, back arched as her peaks grow harder, aureole crinkling as your fingers stimulate the nerves padded just beneath her sensitive skin, clenching her teeth as the tightness of her nipples begin to hurt her. "Y-you s-said you'd call it a nighttt...."
Old 03-03-2010, 12:24 AM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"I said, if you give me a nice blow job I'll call it a night" I paused for a moment and then lifted Crystal to her feet and turned her around and pressed her face to the nearest wall. "Crystal, that was far from a nice blow job."

I move my hands to her panties and ripped them from her body leaving her naked and trapped between myself and the wall. I forced my hand around her body and to her pussy. I felt her trimmed pubic hair and then the opening to her lips. I let me fingers continue until they were rubbed her clint. I said, "One nice fuck and we'll call it a night"
Old 03-03-2010, 05:40 AM   #20
BradinTexas

She hardly had time to catch her bearings as she felt herself lifted by her armspits, her face connecting with the rough white plaster blanketing your sparse room, managing a cry of terror as you rip her final garment off her. Your hands meet with dampness, fright and adrenaline having coated her sex with a fine sheen of her girl honey, her pubic hair matted by sweat and juice. She grits her teeth, clenching as you make one full rub up her lips, finding her swollen clit, blood rushing to engorge and fill her nub as you push against it, her erectness like a pin sticking out beneath her, shaking her head in desperation, trying to tune her body down as you prepare her the way you wanted her.

"N-noooo...sstop iiiitt.....p-pleeease...."