Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-25-2010, 11:09 PM   #21
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

She pulled back and started to move away just as I expected and without hesitating I took hold of her shoulders and forced her down on the bed and I positioned myself so my weight fully on her body. I said, "Alexis, you can keep playing your hard to get game with me I'm finding it quite exciting."

I moved my hand down the side of her body until I reached the hem of her skirt and felt the bare skin of her long legs. I let my hand move slowly up her leg underneath her skirt until I could feel the soft cotton of her panties. I let my fingers move on top of her panties above her pussy and began to move them until I could feel the slight depression on her opening. As I began to rub is a slow circular motion I said, "You don't have any idea how fucking hot you are and how much I'm going to enjoy your body."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:16 PM   #22
liytawdqdf

liytawdqdf has initial reputation

I was going to get up and away from him before something happened when I felt him grab my shoulders. Suddenly I am beneath him, he has forced me down on the bed and shook my head at his words. "It's not like that Jack. Just get up. We both had maybe a bit too much to drink. We are not ...."

I was cut off by the feel of his hand exploring my body, his fingers moved over my bare soft legs, exploring them throuroughly before i felt them move over mypanties. "Jack Don't!" His fingers moved her pussy in a nice slow circular motion I tried to get him off of me, reaching up and pushing him as hard as I could. "I don't care how hot you think I am. Not happening."
liytawdqdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:26 PM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I felt her try to push me off but she had no leverage laying on her back under my weight. When she repeated the "Not happening" line again I felt a rush of anger take over. I move my hand to the side of her panties and pulled hard until I felt and heard the material tear apart. I finished tearing them from her body and tossed them to the floor. I said, "Oh, YES, IT is happening."

I took my left hand and ripped the front of her blouse open tearing the buttons from the material and exposing her white lace bra. My right leg was now positioned between her legs and my right hand moved back up her leg touching her inner thigh and moving back to her exposed pussy. This time I wasn't gentle as I my fingers forced there way into her body.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:57 PM   #24
liytawdqdf

I couldn't move him. This wasn't looking good and he seemed angry at me for it. Thats when I felt my panties tear off of my body. "Jack, think about this. Please." My voice of reasoning wavered as I realized he wasn't going to listen to me. I cried out "No!" as he ripped open my shirt, my white lace bra revealed holding my ample breasts.

My hands were free and I couldn't push him away from me but once I felt his fingers getting close to my now uncovered pussy, I had to do something. Suddenly, his fingers surged right up inside of me. I cried out and shook my head. "Please....." I reached down between us trying to push your fingers away from the tight warm pussy that was now tightly hugging his fingers.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:17 AM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Lust raged through my body as I heard her cry out when my finger entered her warm pussy. I felt her hand reach down push and scratch at my hand as it was violating her body. My hand gave way and I brought it up and reached around her back until I ripped at her bra clasp. I said, "Alexis, I'm done playing around, we can do this easy or hard."

With her struggling under me I pushed her bra up to reveal her perfectly formed breasts. My mouth went to her nipples and I sucked on her breast and licked them with my tongue. My hands went down to my pants and I unbuckled my belt and zipper letting my thick, long cock out.

I continued to ravage her breast as my cock lay next the to skin of her bare legs. It was completely firm and hips started to gravitate up and I could feel my cock moving towards her exposed pussy.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:26 AM   #26
liytawdqdf

"Who said I am playing around?" I retaliated. I was at least pleased that I was able to get his fingers away from my pussy. She felt him reach behind her and shook her head as the clasp gave way. "If your asking me to just lie down and take it then you got the wrong girl. I can pay you back for the room tomorrow just get off me."

His answer was nil as I felt my breasts free from my bra. Before I had a chance to react he was on my nipples, suckling and enjoying them. Granted it felt good, I already told him that this cant happen. So why did I hear his zipper. My eyes widened as you continued to suck my nipples and I felt your hard thick, long cock moving up towards my tight, dampened, exposed pussy. I knew I had to try at least one more time and started hitting you with my fists. The problem was, the punches were weak at best, between the scotch and his strength.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:41 AM   #27
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

There was no turning back now; I was going to fully enjoy this whether or not she wanted to participate. I let her continue to punch away at me until I felt her blows weaken and her arms tire. I forced my other leg between hers and move my hands down below the underside of her knees and spread her legs further apart.

I said, "Alexis, I'm going to enjoy being inside of you." I took the shaft of my hard cock in my hand and began to probe around her pussy searching for her opening. She was looking straight with her defiant blue eyes. The moment I saw the anger turn to fear in her eyes I knew my cock had found its target.

I pushed the head in my thick cock into her vagina, it was warm, tight, and surprisingly wet. As I continued to look straight into her eyes I smiled and said, "Nice and wet, seems like I was right and you want it as badly as I do."

I began move my hips is slow steady movements feeling my cock slowly move deeper inside her body against her tight inner walls. I felt intense pleasure both physically and mentally as watched her expressions. I added, "Alexis, not sure what your used to but this isn't going to be quick."
Old 02-26-2010, 12:51 AM   #28
liytawdqdf

Why didn't he just let me up and put an end to this game? What was so damn good he had to do this? I just didn't get it. When I felt my legs being spread further apart. I glared at him, he made it very clear he was going to enjoy this. Was I? In some sense did I want him to do this? No! I made up my mind when he kissed me that this was a bad idea.

Feeling his shaft moving around her pussy, trying to find its entrance I tried to shimmy up and away from him. I glared at him, "Don't you dare!" I thought my warning would make him hesitate, I felt the tip of his cock touch my opening and my eyes widened with fear. "Do......."

Her body jumped slightly beneath him as she cried out. "I don't Jack. Stop please." Her breath had caught when he started to move deeper into her. My tight pussy felt so many things as I felt each bit of him going in deeper. My pussy pulling him in, my taunt nipples actually ached. Then there was his warning. He was making it clear he was going to thoroughly enjoy this and me. Did i even have the strength to fight him off?
Old 02-26-2010, 01:04 AM   #29
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She barely tried to push me off as enter her body her hands coming to a stop against my chest. I looked down and notice her erect nipples, as I held myself above her on my forearm I took my other hand and started to gently rub nipples and breasts.

My cock continued to slowly move deeper inside her tight pussy. If felt as if the walls of her vagina were pulsating against my cock. Suddenly, I felt her pussy start to relax and my cock went deep inside her body. I was now my long slow thrusts not letting the pleasure build too fast in my cock. I move arm to her side and let my lips kiss her breasts and nipples. I looked again in her eyes and sensed the confused emotions running through her body.

I listened to her breathing quicken and felt her hips start to move in rhythm to mine and then I adjusted to her quickening pace. Her eyes were now closed and I move my lips towards hers.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:13 AM   #30
liytawdqdf

I sighed, my mind wasn't processing things as I knew it should. As he started to rub my nipples and breast he proceeded to pump slowly deeper into her, there was nothing holding back in him now. I could feel every stroke, and he made it achingly slow and deep.

His lips found my nipples and I groaned. This wasn't suppose to happen like this. I didn't want this to happen. So why did it? Our eyes met, I was frustrated, to damn relaxed for my own good and now my own body betrayed me. I couldn't help it, the harder he sucked on my nipples, the more I was able to move my hips against his. Maybe I did want him to roughly take me. I closed my eyes tilting my head back slightly fighting off the feeling within me.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:33 AM   #31
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I kissed her lips but only for a moment as I didn't want her turning away from me, and moved them back to her breasts. My hard cock continued to thrust inside of her, but my pace had quickened in reaction to her hips and now the force of my thrusts increased.

I said, "Yes, Oh Alexis, you are so incredible." I could start to feel the pressure building inside my cock but this time I wasn't going to slow my pace. I took her hands inside of mine and kiss her neck and then felt a strong tightening of her inner walls against my cock. I continued to move inside her but the pressure was now getting to intense for me to hold on longer. I yelled out, "Yes", as my cum short deep inside her body. My cock continued with deep thrust as I finished my orgasm.

My body came to a rest on top of hers and as the euphoria began to ebb, mixed thoughts began to race through my mind. Did I just rape this girl? What should I say?

My cock slipped out of her body and I moved to her side and put my are around her mid section and said, "Alexis, that was incredible, the way you played me was unbelievable."
Old 02-27-2010, 02:22 AM   #32
liytawdqdf

I was surprised by his kiss but before I had to do anything about it he left her lips and returned to her nipples. His thrusts became faster, harder. She cried out, her back arched slightly. There was no fighting it now.

As he continued to thrust within her she felt herself growing wet around him, then suddenly he cried out "yes!" at the same time she screamed out "NO!" But her body quivered beneath him and as he was finishing her body had a nice, wet orgasm.

His body suddenly fell upon hers. She winced. It was over. So why did she feel a slight disappointment within her? She didn't just enjoy that did she.

When he moved to her side, she sighed in relief. It was over. When his arm came around her midsection she froze, "I didn't play nothing. You just.....You took what you pleased. She was so confused. Her body relaxed slightly and between the scotch an sex she could barely keep her eyes open. "The tow better be up and going tomorrow." She whispered, her eyes watered slightly. Why was she so confused? Why did she feel like she actually enjoyed him taking her like that. Dear god, what was she thinking.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:36 AM   #33
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She fell asleep in my arms but it was a restless night for myself. As I watched her sleeping next to me in her torn clothes I felt guilty about my aggression. She enjoyed the sex and certainly didn't try to run out of the room when it was finished. I would have to get her something to wear in the morning and call a tow truck and then we would go our separate ways.

I finally fell asleep and when I woke up in the morning she was still sound asleep, I walked over to the front door so I could walk to the front desk and when I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes. It was still snowing with over two feet on the ground; we weren't going anywhere soon. I heard her moving in the bed and turned around to see her waking.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:47 AM   #34
liytawdqdf

If it weren't for the scotch she probably wouldn't have been able to sleep as well. She was warm throughout the night and slept like a baby. She wanted to get away from him, had to get back home for the boss. So why was she dreading it?

She groaned and she turned over and opened her eyes. He was in the door looking at her. Instinctively she yanked the blankets over her body to cover herself. "What?"
Old 02-27-2010, 02:54 AM   #35
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Sorry about your clothes, I got a little carried away last night. I'll get them replaced for you once we can get out of here. It's still snowing it looks like were going to be stuck together for another day."

I walked over to the tub and started to fill it with hot water, "I don't know about you but I have got to take a bath."
Old 02-27-2010, 03:02 AM   #36
liytawdqdf

My mouth dropped. "A little. You got more than a little carried away. " wrapping the sheets tighter around her body she watched as he turned on the tub. She shook her head, "Oh I have to take a bath but we both know what happens when two people bath together even with good intentions. With that said she groaned and laid back down on the bed. There was more snow outside and her boss is expecting her info faxed to him
Old 02-27-2010, 03:14 AM   #37
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

With my back turned to Alexis I removed my clothes and got into the bath. My shoulder still hurt and the warm water felt great. I looked over at Alexis and she still had that totally pissed off look on her face. I said, "Listen, your not the only one being inconvenienced. I was supposed to receive an important fax today concerning a big real estate deal for my new distribution plant. This little inconvenience could must me a bundle; and with the recession I was counting on funding that the new plant would bring in."
Old 02-27-2010, 10:51 AM   #38
liytawdqdf

Alexis turned her head to the side, looking away when he got into the bath. When she was sure he was inside the bathtub she leaned back and sighed, rubbing her temples. She froze when he spoke of his being inconvienced. It was the inconvenience she was reacting to but the rest of that. Slowly she sat up and looked right at him. "What did you just say?" She shook her head, "Your talking about the old Davidson Plantation?" Her eyes were wide. If he agreed, then she was rooming with her boss. Oh no. He has paid her well these past few years and hoped this didn't screw it up. She did her job well and felt a bit of job security from the job, they had never met in person but spoke via computer and phone.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:19 AM   #39
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Her reaction to my comment completely caught me off guard. How the hell did she know that I was talking about the old Davidson Plantation? Who was this girl? I looked over at her and she had this startled expression on her mind.

I stood up and answered, "Yes, as a matter of fact it is about the Davidson Plantation. Who are you and how the hell do you know about my business." The thought then occurred to me that this was all one big set up. Maybe her accident was staged, somebody is trying to pull a fast one on me. I got out of the tub and began to walk towards he and shouted, "You ARE going to give me some answers!"
Old 02-27-2010, 11:31 AM   #40
liytawdqdf

I could tell by his expression that it surprised him that I knew that. Not as much as it surprised me that I was staring at the very boss whom I have never met before, one that I have worked for years.

When he got out of the tub and started towards me I slid off the bed quickly, retreating away from the stark naked, suddenly angry man, and pulled the sheet around me tighter. "Wwait a minute! Calm down Jack." My back hit the wall and I grimaced at how trapped I suddenly became. "It's not like that. I swear."