Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-26-2010, 10:12 PM   #1
liytawdqdf

liytawdqdf has initial reputation
Default The Bartender's Daughter (Need Rapist)

Every night, you came hoping to get a catch a glimpse of the bartender's daughter. Cassandra Molten. It all started a few months ago when the twenty two year old red-head made an appearance. Ever since, you get a hard on just thinking about her. She has turned down your advance a few times yet you have drilled it in your mind that one way or another, you were going to get a piece of her. Even now, you ask her out, her rejections were becoming more rude. Each time she turns you down though, you start getting more and more extreme thoughts of what you are going to do with her. Oh no, she was no one time fuck, you would take her over and over again.

I was working one day a few months ago when I decided to call my dad. He let it slip that he might have to give up the bar with no weekend help it was becoming a bit much. Being daddy's little girl I packed up my bags and showed up at home. Every Friday night I would show up and help until an hour or two before closing. Daddy never liked me closing with him, he worried about some of the customers intentions.

Tonight is no different. With my hair down I slid into a snug pair of jeans that hug my tight ass, pulling on a fitted v-neck t shirt and adding some lip gloss I head to the bar. Once I was behind the bar, the next few hours would be non stop. Daddy was a bit hesitant even after all these months about letting me stay there working but it was hard to complain with the profit he was making. I glanced at the clock and saw that I would be leaving in forty five minutes. It was a good thing too because tonight has been busier than normal. A few of the customers bought me some shots and I felt the need to respect and honor their gift so I would down the shots; daddy didn't approve of this. I think he forgets I am twenty something now. It didn't make me drunk just a bit more relaxed. Forty minutes left.
liytawdqdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:44 PM   #2
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

(mind if i join in here?)

i had timed her perfectly on the weekends this red head always left an hour or so before closeing of my favoret bar with everyone inside i waited listing to head phones as i thought about what id do to her. i was next to her car in my van with dark windows so she couldnt see me inside. i wore a white t shirt and dark blue jeans. and a black sky mask. it was dark and knew this would be fun. i readied my knock stuff and a cloth, which would knock her out in 3 secounds. it was five minutes before she would leave. i changed my song to "break the walls down" and startedto watch for her to come out. and make sure noone would see me when i graped her.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #3
liytawdqdf

Time was up. Daddy nodded at me and I smiled at my customer. "Have a good evening. If you need any more beers let the bartender know." As usual there were several that didn't want her to leave. I laughed lightly and waved to the usuals. Sliding on my thin leather jacket and kissing daddy on the cheek I went for the door. A gentleman opened it for me and then went to the bar striking up a conversation with daddy.

I was free. The fresh air was great on my lungs and I just wanted to go home and soak in a nice hot bath. I headed to my car and fumbled in my coat pockets for my keys.

((It's all yours. ))
Old 02-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #4
darkness
Privileged Member

i sime as she come out. right on time. i then pour my knock stuff on to a cloth and as she fumbels for he keys i open my door and put the cloth on her mouth in three quick secounds she out and in my van, tied and gaged. i drove out to my little country house thought what a perfect night it would be. about five minuate from my house you start to stir and and i chuckle to my self "your all mine." i say out loud as we reach my house i turn and look at you as i turn my van off. "now this is a wonderful present i didnt know santa would make a trip this early in the year." i laughed and climbed towords you.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:28 PM   #5
liytawdqdf

Just as my fingers touched metal I head a door open. Before I can even scream, something went over my mouth and that is the last thing I remember. I start to wake, I feel a bit disoriented and shook my head trying to clear up my vision.

I hear a voice, it sounds familiar. Why would it sound familiar. Then I realize there is something in my mouth. I can't move either. As you turn and look at me, my eyes widen and fear fills them. I know you, you come to the bar. Had the worry my father has been so concerned over finally happen? As you climb towards me, your words sink in deep and I begin to scream and try to stay a distance from you.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:08 AM   #6
darkness
Privileged Member

i pull a knife and said "now are we going to be a good slut or not?" i asked. as i undid the gag. i siad "scream and ill cut your mouth out" as i start to cut up your cloths, until you are naked before my eyes i then undo my pants and said "bite and ill gut you like a fish" as i reavel my 9 and half inch cock.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:28 AM   #7
liytawdqdf

I wince and close my eyes expecting you to hurt me. When the gag came off I gently ran my tongue over my lips. As you cut my clothes I dread what I feel will come. When I hear the sound of a zipper I looked up, my eyes widening even bigger as I see how big you are. "Don't even think about putting that thing in me!" My voice quivered slightly but I have dealt with the guys at the bar so I tried to make it seem as if I weren't scared as hell. My body shivered from the cold and a brush of wind made my nipples hard.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:39 AM   #8
darkness
Privileged Member

i slap you hard across the face and said "ill put any where i please now suck or else, bitch" i put the kinife under your chin to show im serious about what i said. i then move the kife away and foce my dick into your mouth keeping the knife in your eyesight and in my tight grip. "take it bitch your my slut now"
Old 02-27-2010, 02:01 AM   #9
liytawdqdf

Cassandra whimpered when he slapped her across the face. But her entire body tensed and froze as he threatened her with the knife. She barely even breathed with it that close. As he forced himself into her mouth she cried out and started to fight back, at least til she saw the glint of light off the knife. She closed her eyes and started to suck him off. When he called her a slut and laid claim on her she made the decision not to tell him that she was still a virgin. Her daddy instilled the marriage first in her moral. Tears ran down her cheeks as she sucked on his cock, only allowing herself to suck on the first few inches.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:31 AM   #10
darkness
Privileged Member

i shove more into you and said "come on suck harder." as i shove harder into your mouth and start to rub your breast with my free hand. (sorry for the short post.)
Old 02-27-2010, 02:34 AM   #11
liytawdqdf

I choke and cry out the vibrations moving over your cock as I suck harder. Tears falling freely as I fear for what you might have planned for me. Your eyes clearly told me this was no wam bam thank you m'am. When your hand rubs my breasts the nipples were hard and her entire body flinched slightly.

(Happens)
Old 02-27-2010, 01:05 PM   #12
darkness
Privileged Member

my cock was rock hard. thn i pulled out of your mouth and said "now for the main dish." as i liad you down and got between your legs keeping the knife within you sights and i started to rub my dick against your pussy. aftter rubing you pussy awhile then i go hard and fast into your pussy and begi to fuck you violently, tearing your hymen to shreads
Old 02-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #13
liytawdqdf

I fought the urge to bite your dick remembering the threat you gave me. When You moved down between my legs I shake slightly. Fear of what I think you are going to do. It was far worse than I imagined as you slammed hard and fast into my pussy fucking me violently. I screamed, I couldn't help it. It felt like a million needles just shredded me to pieces, the pain went all the way to the pit of my stomach. "Stop it! Your hurting me! STOP!" Another scream made its way out of my lips. It was filled with pain and fear.