Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-13-2010, 11:04 AM   #21
superdeathbeam

superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)

I moaned deeply as she sucked me off. I was now able to put my entire wiener in her mouth. I moved her head back and forth like a fucking bobble head on my shaft. After a minute I let go of her hair to see if she broken enough to keep sucking me without my help.

I find it a little funny that Kristy believes if she can suck all my cum down Dave doesn't come over. I was planning on doing it anyways. Dave was going to pick up this bitches car. Then this girl will really cry.
superdeathbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:37 PM   #22
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

He kept on forcing my head up and down on his cock to where I was deep throating him with every thrust...and my nausea and revulsion continues to grow, but he showed no sign of letting up...I just kept hoping that it would end soon.

Finally he stopped forcing my head up and down but by then I was too defeated to stop...I kept on sucking away in spite of how disgusted I felt...I just kept telling myself that once he was finally done this would eventually be over...
la hotchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #23
superdeathbeam

superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)

"That's a good whore." I said when I saw her continue to deep throat it. She was a very diligent dick sucker. I've had better blow jobs in the past but not many gave better on their first time.

"I think she likes it mikey. I really do." I look down almost expecting to see her glare her eyes menacingly back up at me. That's when I feel it hit me. All that sexual frustration that was inside me released itself as I started to cum. I couldn't believe how much I had in me.

"Suck my balls dry bitch. Suck um dry." I screamed at her.
superdeathbeam is offline   Reply With Quote