Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-18-2010, 08:05 AM   #21
superdeathbeam

superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)

Butch's hand grabbed her shirt in a big fist and pulled. Her shirt stressed against the force before the ripping sound started. It got louder and louder till suddenly her shirt was just a torn mess in his hand.
Butch laughed as he threw it aside saying "I guess you don't need this anymore." The man who was unzipping her pants continued. He had her legs under his arms and held her every kick so they weren't hitting anyone. He kept them very well under his control. He undid her belt and started tp pull her pants off her skinny legs. It wasn't long before she was only in her bra and panties.
superdeathbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:53 PM   #22
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I scream as they undress me, trying hard to avoid this, knowing damn well I can't. I want to get out of this bar full of big bikers ready to rape me. But I know that it won't happen. Finally in my bra and panties, I scream and try to twist away from them. "Please, please, don't do this, God!" I scream at them. I am desperate, scrabbling for my torn clothing, whimpering in fear and pain. This is so cliché, a hitch hiker getting hurt. "Please!!!!!! STOP!"

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:35 AM   #23
superdeathbeam

Butch let go of the girls neck and pushed the man in between her legs off of her.
"I'm going be first." and with that he grabbed her panties and ripped them. They stretched on her tiny frame until the tearing sound came again. It wasn't long till her panties were a torn mess like the rest of her clothes in the floor.
Butch grabbed her by her upper legs and moved her hips toward him. with one hand he unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. He grabbed his Dick and moved it above his boxers. Butch was a big guy and so was his penis. Butch smiled big with his yellow teeth while his 10 inch Dick stared at
her too.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #24
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Suddenly he pushes the man away, and I know this isn't going to be good. "Jesus no..." I whimper. Then my panties are ripped. Only my bra and pants are left in any usable condition. He grips my thighs and pulls me towards him as I try to kick away. "NO PLEEEEAAASSEE!" I scream as I see the monster he pulls over the top of his boxers. I notice his pants have been dropped and all the others are watching this. My body is quivering in fear. "No please... please... at.... at least... please let me get it wet," I whimper, my last plea, all I have in terms of mercy now, tears pouring down my face to my temples.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 02-02-2010, 03:00 AM   #25
superdeathbeam

Butch laughed at her. "ok babe we can get you wet." he nods at the bartender who gives out a big grin. The bartender grabs a bottle of cheap vodka and opens it. He pours a lots of it into her mouth. It easily spills over and the smell of rubbing alcohol is evident as he Hands Butch the bottle.
Butch pours the vodka on her chest and moves down letting the vodka hit her body. It isn't long before the vodka stings her pussy. He takes his other hand and opens her lips to get more in alcohol in her. It isn't long before he empties the bottle.
"I hope that's wet enough for you babe." as he finished saying that he rammed his cock into her in a hard thrust.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:42 AM   #26
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I don't understand why he is laughing at first, until the crooked bartender shoves an open bottle of some cheap looking drink into my face- upside down. I choke and gag and spit again. Suddenly it exchanges hands and the icy liquid drains onto my body. I shiver, and he makes a smart ass comment- but before I can say anything it's choked off by a scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH. .." the scream ends in a sob as my virginity is torn through painfully. My body, tiny and fragile, quivers against his as the other man holds my hands, and another still my thighs. My breasts heave as I try to get over the pain of having my body torn into. My tears intensify and I stare at the back of my scrunched eyelids as I groan in pain.

Old 02-02-2010, 04:58 PM   #27
superdeathbeam

Butch violently humped her. He would take his cock all the way out and them slammed it till it bottomed out in her small pussy. The others started to laugh.
"you go butch."
"fuck the bitch." they screamed as he pumeled his cock in her.
"Let's see those tities of yours babe." Butch said and he did the same as he did with the rest of her clothes grabbing her bra in his big hand in the middle of her chest and pulling it off like it were nothing. Now as he pounded in her he could watch her small breasts bounce with every thrust.