Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #1
lupix

lupix has initial reputation
Default consensual rape game fantasy

I think that, for a consensual rape could stay a rape, the girl needs to don't know the moment, and so she will have the excitement of being ÃÂ* prey, living always in risk.

For this, i have imagined adapting the "killer game". In these old game, each player have to simulate murder of an other player with a specified weapon imitation: water gun, cola bomb, drink poisonned with salt, etc... Each player is too the prey of an other player, and if he win's point when he kill sommeone, he lose some each time he's killed. That's the players having the better classement that say the prey to the other players.
The originality of these game is he he's played all the time, in the same time that your real life, and party are during month, and sometime years. The problem is that unplayer people are seing you, and could be chocked. And if you're missing of prey...

Now imagine an association of women prey, best classified giving to the male members rape missions, with limited time: fast rape, you win points of the prey, no enought fast, it's you that give her points. Important, womens can exclude mens that don't respect the rules.

For being sure that the prey is realy consenting to these game, the other womens have to show her for her inscription, and film her signing her acceptation of rape. She have now to wear the specifical association identification ear ring, as all male and female members - so, no risk to rape the sister of your prey and finish in jail.
Each member needs to have a medical examination each month. For AIDS and other problems, there's condoms, but you needs to know it.
Each prey can precise her condition: where and when she could be attacked (not when my children's are her...), etc... but then she will win less points, and his predator will win more and have more time.

And because i think that womens need time to accept there own fantasy, i think that she needs to chose the level of attack too: first just fotographic (nude), private or on the net, later taking one of here clothe (or all, in public), touching or masturbating her, spitting or cumming on her, writting on her, forcing her to suck, fucking or sodomising her, restraining, beating or prisoning her. The better will certainly be that she take the risk to become pregnant... maybe with an association financial help for the happy mother?

In fact, i don't think any women accept the last possibility, and simply accepting rape need years of game, so it will stay a fantasy (but if you want to do it, girls, think to me). But certainly, rapeforum girls, could you be excited if an unknow men masturbate you in sub... Are you able?

Lupix - parisian french guy unnable to speak correct english, sorry.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:36 PM   #2
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Well its an interesting idea. Could be fun if you had the right group of people playing Especially at a swingers party or soemthing.

I can't see myself taking it to that level.

The way I always played "killer" was that there was only one person who was the killer and you went about your daily lives until the killer gave you a signal, ( an eye wink touched your shoulder something inconspicupous like that) And then a few moments later you "died" and people would have to guess who the killer was.

This of course wouldn't translate well from "killer" to "rapist" But maybe there are some smarter people than I am on this board who might have a few better ideas. And for the record.. If anyone wants to adopt something like this to a role play on the board.. i am soooo in.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:33 PM   #3
screaminsvt

screaminsvt has initial reputation

hmm
screaminsvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:10 AM   #4
lioness

lioness Level 2 (200+)lioness Level 2 (200+)lioness Level 2 (200+)

Sounds so risky.

I remember playing a similar game as a kid. I miss those days.