Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-19-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Escaping The Fate

It could be just me, but I really want to see a scene happen, where the girl manages to get away from the rapeist.

I just think a lot of times, chicks don't put in any effort into getting away and instead just scream and move around. It's pathetic and annoying.

I've never experienced this happen (I don't do rape btw), but when guys stick their dick into the chicks mouth, can't the girls just bite his dick with their teeth ?

That has to deal a lot more damage then screaming....

Or can't they just kick the guys in the nuts when they see an opportunity come by ? since in most cases, they can move their legs (if not it'll be harder for the guy to fuck her)

Anyway, to the main question.
(In Fantasy) If you were planning on raping a girl, what would you do to make sure she won't be able to make a get away ?
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 12:16 AM   #2
Chocolate Thai
Privileged Member

Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via AIM to Chocolate Thai Send a message via Yahoo to Chocolate Thai

LOL well for me..... l like the whole fight of it...that's why I don't usually think about being incapacitated by drugs, alcohol or whatever...I want to be able to think quickly on my feet and try to get away using whatever opportunity presents itself only to be overpowered and eventually violated.... HARD.

If I was in the roll of attacker though...I'd overpower her on sheer strength first making sure she knew any resistance she made would have serious consequences and then doing whatever I liked to her ...then maybe a little bondage so I can enjoy her utter helplessness...and then untie her and enjoy her weak struggles knowing I can do whatever I want to her when I want because she's too afraid to really resist.

Chocolate Thai
for my non-smokers....that's weed, not a nationality
Chocolate Thai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 12:44 AM   #3
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Despite my signature, I prefer the fight as well as opposed to drugging, at least most of the time. I am not too into bondage thougha simple pair of cuffs woudl probably function just fine. Then of course there is the aforementioned " stronger than she is so I jsut pin her down and do what i want"

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:17 AM   #4
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for the responses.

Don't get me wrong, I like the fight scene, I was just hoping a little more action in the rape movies.
Some chicks just give up so fast it's lame.

On the lines of tieing her up, I'd prefer to push her against the wall and stab hundreds of nives through the walls surrounding her head and arms, so that I can do with her body as I please, while she's in dead fear of moving a inch (without getting cut).
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:12 PM   #5
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree...I'd actually like to see a rapist hunt his victim down even if it's a 'few months' after the rape attempt. That'd make for a good movie, let the rapist send a few notes to his victim and hell even let the victim get bold enough to let him know he'll fail again if he tries.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:20 AM   #6
LilMissNoPleaseNo

Location: All alone, with no one around to hear my screams for help
LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilMissNoPleaseNo

I love to think about actually getting away, but of course only for a few minutes ... a good kick or something and the chase is on, me hiding and my stalker seeking ... him screaming threats as he chases me, searches me out in my hiding place, taking out his anger on me for almost getting away ...
Old 02-21-2008, 08:48 PM   #7
Chocolate Thai
Privileged Member

Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via AIM to Chocolate Thai Send a message via Yahoo to Chocolate Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissNoPleaseNo View Post
I love to think about actually getting away, but of course only for a few minutes ... a good kick or something and the chase is on, me hiding and my stalker seeking ... him screaming threats as he chases me, searches me out in my hiding place, taking out his anger on me for almost getting away ...

I love this thought myself and love the punishment to come after I've fled only to be recaptured and taught a lesson....hopefully one that includes me screaming and pleading for him to stop as he forces his unlubricated dick into my ass.

Chocolate Thai
for my non-smokers....that's weed, not a nationality
Chocolate Thai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:34 PM   #8
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

well if it's in a house she's not getting away...would love to have that situation where she escapes to run deeper into her house...perhaps deep in a corner or in some closet...she here's my footfalls as I approach maybe walk away the first time...the smell of her fear making me harder so much harder...until i throw the closet door open and there she is huddled on the ground...backiing up rapidly as she tries in vain to escape...her horror coming to a head as she backs up into the corner...knowing that there is now no escape my thick angry member only harder after her escape attempt my slaps and spanks and thrust only more brutal...she knows that while she thought that tonight could be a triumph of her feminine wiles and intuition over a determined male rather it is the night on which she will lose her cherished virginity, what she doesnt know is that it is the night that will leave her with child...
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote