Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-22-2008, 03:05 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default flirting with death

Girls,

Speaking about this bad boys thing, do you believe a part of the attraction you have for them comes from the fact they endanger your lives ?
For instance : they drive their bikes crazy with you sitting behind, they got into fights with men that could harm you if he passes down knocked up, etc ....

Do you think flirting with death is a way to overcome your personal fears and say a gigantic fuck you to that thing called life ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:55 PM   #2
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I for one love the thought of bad boys and danger. I love to flirt with the bad side and yes I am a good girl. Its however not like what you say and a way to overcome personal fears. Its more about the sexual attraction I have to bad boys and danger. The sexiest thing to me is a man who does crazy things, things that can kill him. I dont consider guys who take those kind of risks to be "bad boys". Bad boys to me is someone who is on the wrong side of the law and is unpredictably just bad.

For a man to do those kind of things it is saying that he has little fear and I realize that fear is an essential part of life, but its still turns me on.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-22-2008 at 02:59 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote