Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-13-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
rapraprap

rapraprap has initial reputation
Default volleyball confession

hello. i recently found this board and am relieved to have a place where i can post something like this. i feel a large amount of guilt somehow.

i spend a lot of time working with a couple volleyball teams in my local area in a professional capacity and i'm constantly fantasizing about what it would be like to rape some of the girls on these teams. the way that these girls run around in their tight little spandex shorts is just completely ridiculous. i swear they're completely oblivious to anything but volleyball. sometimes the spandex clings just right to their crotch and it reveals the entire shape of their pussy. i go home afterwards and jerkoff thinking about fucking them right in those volleyball shorts. its hard not to think about defiling them.

sorry, i'm not sure if i should write any more...
rapraprap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:45 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sounds like you have the perfect fantasy targets. I wonder if any of the gals have dark fantasies they would like to explore?
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:38 PM   #3
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You should explore your fantasy targets in a story so we can all enjoy it.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #4
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh please, those shorts were the main reason I joined the volleyball team in HS. You can't help but look.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #5
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One of the major points of this board I believe, is the idea that we can control ourselves and treat women with civility and respect in real life, but have disguisting fatasies about them in the privacy of our minds. And I think that's true with older men and younger women, too. Many years ago I was briefly an assistant coach on a girl's softball team, and I was completely respectful and even protective of these young ladies. But I couldn't help but notice the one busty brunette with the big brown eyes and full lips. Or the tall blonde whose uniform was too small for her and her firm butt was jutting out one way and her gravity-defying breasts jutted out another way, and once
when she stood right in front of me as I sat on the bench, I could see the flowery pattern of her panties right through her uniform bottoms. Or the girl who was pretty but flat-chested, and at a practice on a very hot day she wore a tight white t-shirt braless and close-up I could detect the silouette of her areoloas. So I always kept my distance and composure at the field, but at home I'd get a raging hardon and have wild fantasies about these firm innocent young ladies.

But frankly I was even more interested in the moms in the stands.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:55 AM   #6
rapraprap

rapraprap has initial reputation

thanks for the responses.

yes, my thoughts can get very ugly at times, though in real life I'm always totally professional, respectful, and as Hume mentioned, even a little protective.

but I am just constantly being bombarded with images of these girls from every conceivable angle as they play their sport. and it seems like every day one of these girls is inadvertently exposing something that she has no idea about. one day it's a razor-sharp underwear line showing through the spandex, suggesting the panties she chose to wear that day. another day it's a girl whose ass is swallowing the spandex shorts, making her two firm butt cheeks perfectly separated. or the one that puts me over the edge, when a player happens to be wearing her spandex in just such a way (no undies?) that the contours of her dainty little vagina becomes perfectly visible in her crotch.

i think the fact that these girls are so oblivious and so utterly untouchable, makes it all that much more tantalizing. i fantasize about defiling them in a terrible way. the look of shock and terror on their faces at the realization that my throbbing cock is about to penetrate their private areas. or the disgust at sticky white cum showering down on them out of nowhere.
rapraprap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:19 PM   #7
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have to start watching volleyball matchs. Now I look at them in a completely different and dirty way.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spandex, thoughts, volleyball