Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #21
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

“You’ve never been busted have you bitch?” I gently poke your hymen with my finger again, I still can’t believe it. “I managed to catch the last decent looking virgin in America.’ My fingers leave your pussy as I run my hands down the taut muscle of your thighs.

“I’ve never broken a girl in before.” I slowly insert my cock into your pussy, stopping when I feel the resistance of your hymen. “I’ve always wanted to…” I slowly roll my hips, rubbing the head of my dick against your virginity.

“What? Are you one of those girls who wanted to save it for your wedding night?” I slowly push my cock against you membrane, testing its limits. “I didn’t know there were any of you girls left anymore.” Just when it feels like I’m about to break through I stop and slowly pull back. ‘I guess your future hubby will just have to settle for my sloppy seconds.”

“Well let’s get to it.” I say repositioning myself at your entrance, “I feel like I’m about to explode.” I push against you again, stretching your virginity out as far as it can. My cock twitches as you squirm in pain beneath me. I lock eyes with you. “Don’t you dare turn away from me.” With a jerk of my hips I shove my cock foreword, punching a hole through your innocence.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:15 PM   #22
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Such rudeness to someone who hasn't fought you since giving in. I can feel you playing with the tissue that marks my innocence. Decent. Thanks. Sorry I don't have huge fake breasts and skeletal thighs, but some man some day will appreciate that thick thighs hold hips tighter and small breasts are easier to take in your mouth.

You keep teasing me, testing my body's limitations. "Yes. I am," I whisper. "Ow, ow...ow!" I say, but you pull back. You are trying to break me down.

Get to it. Yea. Good God. I start writhing to resist the pain, but you don't let me, my eyes are caught by yours and I gasp. Don't I dare turn away from you.

A scream is rended from me when you tear open the slightly abused passage. It ends on a strangled gasp of pain and my chest heaving as I try to breathe and let the pain pass.

Husband. Yea. I wonder if he would believe I was raped. I blink, but keep my gaze on your eyes, spreading my thighs wider, staring forward at you. My mouth is hanging open in an O of pain, and I can feel your full length in me, stretching me to my limits, I can feel the blood dripping down my flesh, I can feel my muscles gripping your invading cock, trying to go back to normal, but they can't.

"It hurts..." I whisper.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:30 PM   #23
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

“It hurts…” I hear you whine. “Good.” I grunt, I pull my cock back until only the head is still inside you before slamming foreword again. I pump into you roughly, erratically, not giving you a rhythm to adjust to. The going is rough, the only lubricant seems to be the blood pouring from your murdered virginity. I feel you twist and writhe in pain beneath me, I think it feels great.

“Mmmm, you are nice and tight baby…” I grunt as I pound you. “Just be a good little girl and take it… damn… yea take it you little bitch…” I grope your tits as I fuck you, twisting the nipples in between my fingers.

Last edited by Legosi; 11-23-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:48 PM   #24
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Agh...." I moan. I try hard not to close my eyes. "Please, please stop hurting me...please...." I gasp out.

"I...have...no...choice!" I gasp as you fuck me. Then a scream. A scream that ends in sobs. What did I do to deserve this?!

"Please....stop...."

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 11-23-2009, 07:51 PM   #25
Legosi
Privileged Member

I give you a light slap on the face, not enough to hurt you, just an attention getter. “Don’t scream like that again. The crying is fine, I like it when you cry, but no more screaming, it hurts my ears.” I pound you in silence for a while, just enjoying the sound of our bodies slapping together mingled with the sound of your sobs. There’s just something about the sound of a woman crying that gets me hard…

“Wrap your legs around me.” I tell you breaking the silence, you look up at me with a strange look, “I said wrap your legs around me, fuck me back." You remain unresponsive, so I slap you in the face again, harder this time. "I said do it!”

Last edited by Legosi; 11-24-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:08 AM   #26
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"Ah..." I say softly, out of shock at being struck. I nod, and for a while just concentrate on the feeling of my blood dripping down my ass, crying softly. There is a thick blanket of silence otherwise, and I really don't know how you can do this to me. I keep staring into your eyes, your cold, cruel eyes, defeat in my own. Then you command me to wrap my legs around you, but I don't process it right away. I look at you in hopes you will say it again.

You do. But before I can get my body to work for me, you slap me again, yell at me, and I cry out. I force my trembling legs up and wrap them around you, my back aching now from the handcuffs. I thrust my hips back somewhat awkwardly until I gain balance, then it is easier. It gets you deeper, which hurts at first, but I know that a little pain is fine, it will all be over soon.

I don't speak, just stare at you. Your thrusts have gained intensity, and I moan in slight pain. My body is mostly used to it now, but not enough that it doesn't still hurt.

Old 11-25-2009, 12:41 PM   #27
Legosi
Privileged Member

“That’s a good girl…” I grunt as I start pumping you harder, “That’s a very good girl.” I rear back a bit allowing the moonlight to shine onto you again. Your face is a puffy mess of tears, your eyes are open and staring, but I get the impression that your mind is elsewhere. I don’t want you drifting away in your mind; I want your awareness to be right with me until the end.

Instead of slapping you this time, I decide on a softer approach. I reach down and gently brush a tear from your eye. The gentle touch stirs you from your empty staring, and I see some recognition come back into your eyes as you look at me.

“Stay with me baby.” I coo, as I slide my hand up your cheek and run my fingers through your hair. “We’re so close baby,” I stop pumping for a moment and gently roll my hips against yours. “You’re such a pretty little girl, so sweet, so tight, and you've been so good, just stay with me baby we’re almost there…”
Old 11-25-2009, 01:51 PM   #28
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I don't know where I am. My mind is gone. Out of here. Soft sounds emanate from what you are doing, but my mind doesn't register them. But it does register a soft touch on my tearstained cheek. Calloused flesh brushes soft, and my eyes and mind focus.

I wonder what is going to happen when you are done taking my virginity. What you are going to do. If you are going to take me somewhere and rape me again.

Your softness, your gentle kindness frightens me. My slightly tangled hair doesn't fight your hand, your cold hard hand. We're so close, you say. I take it from your tone that my submission has earned me an unspoken reward. I moan so softly when you roll your hips against mine. A few compliments, my chest heaves again. I want to throw up, but I don't have to. A thin sheen of sweat covers my pale body, making it glisten in the moonlight. Angel. Your innocent angel. Your innocent submissive angel. Marked forever.

Old 11-25-2009, 08:10 PM   #29
Legosi
Privileged Member

I hear you moan ever so softly as I gently grind my hips against yours. You have such a sweet little voice. I look down at you again, the moonlight glistening off the thin layer of sweat caused by our exertions. You look so pretty…

I start thrusting into you again, faster and faster, pushing deeper and deeper, soon I’m practically throwing myself onto you. Your legs obediently holding me so tightly to you, I guess thicker thighs have their uses…

I feel my cock twitch inside you as I reach the edge. “Here it comes baby…” I pant on top of you, “Oh yea…! Get ready baby here it comes!” I dig my fingers into your hips as I push into you one last time, as deeply as I can go. I empty myself into you for what feels like an eternity. Finally my cock gives it’s last spurt and I collapse onto you, breathless.

After I catch my breath, I prop myself up on my elbows and gaze into your eyes, stroking your hair. “Good girl, you are such a good little girl,” I lift up my mask ever so slightly, just enough so that I can give you a soft kiss on the forehead.

“You’re like a little angel baby... no, I can’t call you little anymore.” I roll my hips against you again, milking out last few drops of my cum. “You’re a big girl now.”

Last edited by Legosi; 11-26-2009 at 08:39 AM.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:20 PM   #30
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Soon you start going faster, deeper. My legs hold you tight, my body bouncing back into your thrusts. Soft moans emanate from me, gasps of confused pleasure.

It twitches, and I gasp. You tell me something is coming, and I know you are going to spill your seed in me. Your cock impales me full length, forced in completely as your fingers tear into my hips.

Something hot burns my womb, and I gasp in pain. My legs remain locked, but the heat sears my tissues. Your distraction is welcome, of stroking my hair and murmuring to me.

"I...I want to be little..." I whisper softly. "I want to be a little girl..." I moan softly.

Old 11-25-2009, 08:38 PM   #31
Legosi
Privileged Member

“Tough, growing up hurts.” I say, my gentleness fading. Now that I’ve slaked my lust a little my head starts to clear. Shit! I left the damn van by the side of the road, with the engine running. Shit! How long has it been? How long have we been out here? I remember I saw a watch on your hand I reach around behind you and jerk your cuffed wrists around to where I can see it. It’s almost 1:00. SHIT!

I pull my softening cock out of you, it’s a mess of my cum and your blood. I reach over and grab your torn panties, using them to wipe myself clean. I see our fluids slowly seeping out of your rather red looking pussy, and I wipe that up to.

Tossing your panties to the side again I grab your jeans. “Come on baby let’s put your pants back on.” I give you a slap on the ass, “Hurry up! Lift your legs!” I don’t have time to be gentle.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:29 PM   #32
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"I just mean I want to be called little," I whisper. Suddenly, your warm gentleness has faded and you put me in a painful position. You don't say anything, though I know you checked my watch and didn't like what you saw.

You get off of me, and clean us up. I am shocked that you clean me, but I don't say anything. You pull on my jeans, and I try to gain leverage to help you, which takes a minute. "Ow!" I say softly. I pull my ass up for you, crying.

Old 11-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #33
Legosi
Privileged Member

“Oh quite whining,” I say as I button up your jeans. I tuck your torn T-shirt in and zip up your hoody. “Come on, on your feet.” I pull you up but you promptly collapse again. “Damnit!”

You mumble something but I’m not listening anymore, I push you over on your stomach, pulling out a second pair of handcuffs. I cuff your ankles to you wrists, effectively hogtying you. I lift you up and throw you over my shoulder; with you over my shoulder I start back towards the van.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:26 PM   #34
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I watch you quickly try to fix my beyond repair clothes, a silent laughter welcome in my shattered mind. You caused it, and are now facing the consequences of it. I find it so comical that you have to face this because it is your own fault. I can't stand up, I hurt. My legs are very weak.

"You did it to yourself," I mumble softly, but you ignore me and turn me over roughly. My stomach becomes stressed by an odd position as I hear the cuffs. I don't know how you did it, but now I am all cuffed together and it hurts. I don't try to fight you, I can't. Everything is upside down, literally, as the blood starts to rush to my skull. Finally I just let the darkness embrace me and I pass out in your arms.

Old 11-26-2009, 08:39 PM   #35
Legosi
Privileged Member

Could have sworn I heard you giggle. Then you went slack, I think you passed out. Either your mind is going or you think this is funny. I’ll show you funny bitch…

It takes almost twenty minutes to hike back to the car. The going is rough, how the hell the two of us ran over some of this ground is beyond me. I finally reach the van, nobodies there. Man this town really does die at night. I quickly toss you into the back. As I’m closing the door I hear something, an engine, coming up from behind us. Shit!

With panic setting in I race around the side of the van and throw myself in. I throw it into gear and start down the road again. Within seconds a car emerges over the crest of the hill behind the van and zooms past us. A police cruiser, if I had been a few seconds later a police cruiser would have found me. I briefly imagine myself trying to explain why I throwing a tied up girl in the back… Shit.

When I first decided to try this I told myself I wasn’t going to make some TV mistake. Those rapists on TV always do something stupid, letting their dick get the better of them and wind up getting caught. I told myself I wasn’t’ going to be that stupid and here I almost got caught. Shit!

But I didn’t get caught, my prize is tied up in the back, with plenty of night left to play. Just don’t do it again moron. I make a U-tun and start heading back towards the old funeral home.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:00 PM   #36
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I really don't know any of what's going on, I'm passed out. My mind is blank as I am thrown into the van in haste. It's too bad that police officer you were so scared of didn't get you.

Old 11-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #37
Legosi
Privileged Member

We manage to return to the home without incident, nobody else is on the road. I’m feeling a lot better by the time we pull into the hiding place for my van behind the home. I'm more then ready for round two. I hop out and hurry around to the back and throw open the rear doors.

You seem to regained at least partial consciousness, your eyes are a little unfocused, but I can see some recognition in them. “Rise and shine baby.” I coo as I throw you over my shoulder again.

I carry you down to the my “Love nest,” in the basement and toss you onto the mattress. I throw your purse in the corner, after checking it thoroughly for weapons of course. Granted if you had any weapons in it you probably would have use that instead of a stick. I rub my head gingerly, that’s really starting to sting. Your gonna wish you hadn’t done that…

I leave my belt outside the door as I slide the combination lock on the door from the inside. Just you and me in here. No weapons, no key you can grab, the only one who can let us out of here is me.

I notice that your staring at a coffin in the corner, it’s spattered with what looks like blood. “The last girl I had in here didn’t want to be a good girl.” I tell you. In reality some of the local kids used this place as a haunted house last Halloween.

I free you from the cuffs, throwing them onto a table in the corner. “Strip.” I tell you as I take off my pants
Old 11-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #38
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Darkness, rocking. Memories tangled, fighting each other. Each wanting, needing to be brought back. But the chaos prevents them from becoming more than a haze to me.

A stop, metallic sounds, and movement. A dim light washes my pallid face. You say something, but before I can translate it through the mist, there is pressure, then movement again. After a while, I feel weightless, then I hit something. I can hear a muffled clattering after I am tossed down, like ice in a cloth bag being shifted.

A creak and the sound of air being sealed off is next, then several small clicks. I look away and see a box, no, a coffin in a corner, and there is blood on it. From the angle, it looks like someone fell and hit it. But you say it was from a previous victim. I say nothing.

Suddenly, freedom is granted to me as I am unbound. You tell me to strip. My mind isn't so hazy now, but it still is slow going to take off my clothes, or what remains of them. I stand before you naked soon enough, swaying slightly. I feel like I am going to fall. I think that blow to the head got me pretty bad.

Old 11-27-2009, 06:38 PM   #39
Legosi
Privileged Member

You stand before me a little unsteadily, it’s the first really good look I’ve gotten at your body in regular light. I circle around you, making a show of examining you. I reach out and give your chest an appraising squeeze.

“Last girl I fucked had bigger tits.” The tip of my hard on brushes lightly against your stomach as I circle around you. “You’re a little thick in the rear now that I get a good look at you.” I give your ass a smack, hard enough that I have to reach out and steady you so you don’t fall over.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:42 PM   #40
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I think, 'sorry I wasn't built for your likings,' as you circle me. I don't care what you think. I make no sound at my chest being grabbed. Or the smack at my ass, but I almost fall, and you stop it.

I moan softly, getting dizzy again. I want to go home. I hate you.