Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #1
1hornybitch

1hornybitch Level 1 (100+)1hornybitch Level 1 (100+)
Default Gang Bang in the Basement (Open to all guys)

I sit at my desk in the shop, looking over the bills. My hair is done up nicely as my husband is due to pick me up for our dinner date any minute now. I am wearing a tight white blouse that is barely containing my large breasts. I don't wear a bra as i know George likes it when I don't and I'm not expecting any customers so I had already changed out of my bra. I am also wearing a tiny pencil skirt. I look at the bills and inventory again, realizing I need to double check something and head for the basement.
1hornybitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:45 PM   #2
rodsamson42

rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)
Default Breaking and Entering

We had been planning this robbery for a couple of weeks. It was going to be very simple: wait for closing,jimmy the basement lock, break the safe, and take all the merchandise we pleased. La Perday, the upscale clothing store, was located downtown...toward the end of the main strip. Very few people wandered that far, since it was very close to the four way stop where the town went from glamorous to ghetto. Most of the shops closed at 8:00, so the plan was to hit the back entrance just a few minutes after the doors were locked. We figured that if anyone noticed us carrying merchandies out of the store at this time of night, it would seem like we were picking up returns or delivering.

The digital clock on the van's dashboard read 8:10 and I could feel the adrenaline flowing. I always felt pumped before a robbery. I pulled the brim of my hat down over my eyes and exited the van. We had driven by at 8:00 and noticed that the lights were off and we watched the owner lock the front door. Having scouted the area for the last week, we knew that she typically parked in the deck a block away.

Clink! Clink! Damn it was so noisy, but so simple to rip the lock right off a wooden frame. The door squeeked as we steadily let it swing out.

Peering inside, it was everything we had hoped for. Merchandise was scattered everywhere! Racks of designer clothes, shoes, hats....there must have been at least $20,000 worth of goods. Dazzled by the sheer number of items we were going to have to move out, I noticed the overhead light click on. Footsteps! Damn!

There were plenty of places to hide, but the door was still swung wide open with the van running outside. Shit! Thinking fast, I darted into a circular rack of ladies jackets and positioned the plastic covered clothing in front of my face. My mates found their own respective hiding places.

The single bulb kept the room pretty dim, but the moonlight was still streaming inside from the doorway. Thoughts raced through my head...we could take him. Whoever he was, we could just beat the shit out of him, throw him in the van with the merchandise, and dump his ass in the river. Alright...no reason to spoil our fun. Or what if it was the regular shop owner? The woman...what exactly would we do with her?
rodsamson42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
1hornybitch

I entered the basement. Something was wrong. I pushed that thoght aside and went to the far back corner, rifling through some of the blouses. Inventory said we had a few less than we actually did so I decided I could keep a few and no one would know. I turned to head back upstairs and saw the door was partially open. Confused, I headed for it...
Old 11-06-2009, 06:31 PM   #4
rodsamson42

rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)
Default Damn! It's the woman!

The sound coming down the short flight of wooden stairs was very distinct: heels. It must be the woman. I shifted some of the jackets, so that I could get a better look. A dark shadow was cast onto the wall and I had no doubt who that slender figure must be.

As her heels clicked against the last step, she walked within inches of Daryll. Daryll was a large black man and a regular powerhouse. He ran with us purely as muscle. I once watched him take a beer bottle to a little punk that pissed him off. Let's just say that the little man that night had swallowed his last drink. Daryll didn't break a sweat, nor did he care that the little guy's muzzle needed 53 stitches. He was ruthless and not the type of guy you would want to mess with.

She walked right by him without even noticing. Daryll had knelt behind some manequinns, but he was still pretty visible. He signaled at me and I acknowledged him with a grin.

The woman was now standing under the light and I was able to get my first good look at her. She was wearing a black skirt that fit snug against her hips. A white blouse was wrapped tightly against her chest, which appeared to be a little small for her bust. Her blonde hair was pulled up into a classical design, that ascentuated her neckline. She was wearing some jewelry (a necklace, wedding ring, earrings) that I guessed were probably worth around $7,000 if they were real. Her tan skin looked gorgeous in the light and I couldn't help but appreciate the black stockings that gracefully rose under her skirt. I imagined the little lacey clasps that ran up her thighs and met just below her midriff. And what was she hiding under that skirt? Oh God! Silk panties...a see through thong....nothing at all. Fuck! I could feel the blood flowing below and the fact that she stood only a few feet away was torture.

After several seconds of staring at a pile of clothes (which our Mexican wheelman, Javier, was hiding under), the woman turned around. By the look on her face, I could tell she was perplexed by the open basement door. She walked closer to it and I had no choice. I lunged from the rack and tackled the woman to the ground.

Last edited by rodsamson42; 11-06-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:48 PM   #5
1hornybitch

I had almost reached the door and could see something that looked like a van parked outside. This was very puzzling and a bit scary. What was going on? I reached for the cell phone that I kept in my tiny purse that had been tucked under one arm to call the cops when it is knocked from my hands as I am tackled to the ground. The phone breaks, my purse goes flying and I scream out loud. The scream is stopped by a rough hand to my mouth and turns to sobs.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:25 PM   #6
rodsamson42

Default What Now?

The woman let out a scream and I quickly muffled her mouth with my hand. I was careful to place the palm of my hand under her jaw so that she wouldn't be able to bite me. I heard her phone and purse hit the floor. With a strong single arm hold keeping her still, the woman thrived against me. I had unconsciously let my left hand grope one of her unsupported breast as she struggled. With each feral motion, the fabric of her skirt grazed the growing bulge in my jeans and sent a tiny jolt of pleasure running through my veins.

Daryll and Javier came out of hiding and took a look at what was going on. Javier went straight for her purse and emptied its contents onto the floor.

He held up two credit cards and a mix of 5's and 1's.

"You've got some interesting stuff in here," said Javier with a slight Hispanic accent.

In his right hand, Javier held up a tiny egg-shaped object made of shiny metal. In the other hand he held a little black remote. He flicked the switch on the remote and the object vibrated rapidly in his hand.

"Someone's a dirty girl!" Javier jeered. "This thing has like five settings!"

Daryll held the woman's other arm and I was able to relieve some of the pressure I was exerting.

"This could be fun," exclaimed Javier as he ran his finger up the woman's black stocking, then blowing it out as if it were on fire.

"We're here to make money," I reminded Javier, looking around the basement at all of the clothing that we needed to quickly throw into the back of the van.

"No one knows we're here!" Javier whined. Javier had a record of sexual assault in Mexico, which is why he fled to the states.

"Javs has a point," piped in Daryll. "We could videotape this shit and sell it. Use it for blackmail." With each word he let out a hot breath onto the bare flesh of the woman's neck.

I thought about it for a moment and could feel my erection growing stronger. Damn...why not?

I pulled the handgun I had concealed in the back of my pants and pointed it at the woman's temple.

"You do what we say and you won't get hurt!" I said, throwing her under the bright glow of the light in the center of the room.

She stood there whimpering. Javier ran out to the van in search of one of the cameras we had stolen a few days ago. This was going to be interesting.

"What first Daryll?" I asked.

"I don't give a damn what you do. Just as long as there is a big wad of money in my hands at the end of the day."

Well that didn't help. Javier returned with a camcorder and was already rolling.

"Let's get her naked!" he yelled. I thought for a moment and decided that would be the most sensible thing to do first. I was just as anxious to see what was hiding underneath all those clothes as Javier was. How to word it though...I don't want to simply tell her to undress.

"You are going to do everything we tell you to do!" I yelled. "If you so much as look the wrong way, Daryll over there is going to blow your brains out all over this basement. Now start off by removing your blouse nice and slow. We want a show!"
Old 11-08-2009, 06:07 PM   #7
1hornybitch

I whimper as the man holding me paws my breasts through the material of my shirt. I listened, horrified, as they discuss what they are planning on doing to me. "N-no" I stammer terrified as they seem to be in agreement of raping me. I am thrown to the hard ground and a gun is pointed at me. "Please" I whisper inching away from my attackers. "Please don't make me do this." Three unsmiling faces stare back at me. I hear noise outside and hope that it is someone coming to help me. My pleas get louder. "Please, no, no, don't make me!" I was shaking in fear.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:22 AM   #8
rodsamson42

Default A slight interruption...

“Take off your blouse!” I said with an edge in my voice. After all, we had to induce more than enough fear in her if she was going to be our little toy.

“Shit!” Javier hollered. “Who is that?”

I listened for a moment and heard the sound of a car door slamming outside near our van.

“Damn” I huffed under my breath. Signaling to Daryll, I grabbed hold of the woman once more, holding the gun to her cheek and reminding her to keep quiet. Daryll took his place by the door and waited.

In complete silence we all waited for our guest to arrive. The footsteps drew closer to the door and Daryll had his pistol ready to whip.

Barely audible, I could hear the woman whimper “no…” as the door swung open and in walked a middle aged man wearing a suit. He saw his lovely wife, his eyes opened wide, and he took a heavy gasp for air.

SMACK!

The handle of the pistol connected with the back of his head, knocking him to the hard concrete floor. He was unconscious, but still breathing.

“Check his pockets,” I told Javier, noticing that the woman was now sniffling with tears running down her cheeks. Javier searched the man’s pockets and pulled out a wallet. He dumped its contents on the ground and found some cash, a credit card, and his license.

“Says he’s 54,” Javier said with a smirk. “This bitch is robbing the grave.”

“You got that right,” said Daryll. “I bet she was getting something young on the side. This guy probably can’t even get it up without popping a pill.”

Javier flipped through the pictures in the wallet.

“They’re married,” he said, flashing a wedding picture in my direction. “I bet she was a hot little fuck that night. Old man couldn’t wait to get his prize out of that dress.”

“Grab that chair and tie him up!” I told Daryll, still keeping the woman close and under control. Daryll grabbed a dusty wooden chair from a pile of stacked furniture in the corner of the basement and placed it in the center of the room. He lifted the comatose man from the floor and dropped him helplessly onto the chair. Still out of it, the man keeled over. Daryll quickly wrapped a layer of fibrous rope around the man’s chest, wrists, and feet. He wasn’t going anywhere.

“We need him awake. This will be so much better if he’s able to watch,” Javier snarled. The woman’s face filled with shock. Her blue eyes were soaked and her mascara was starting to run. Javier noticed a mop bucket full of dirty water. He hauled the bucket a foot away from the entrapped man, and then maliciously doused the man’s face with the murky water. He began to come to, spewing the liquid from his lips.

"Wake up you old bastard!" Daryll yelled, sending a slap across the man's face. Every motion made the woman tremble under my grasp.

“Alright. Enough with wasting time. Let’s get down to business.”

I let her go and forced her to stand under the light once again.

“Time for that show! Let's see what's been keeping pop's cock alive and cumming!”

Daryll stood behind the woman's husband, arms crossed and admiring our attractive captive. Javier sat on the floor, an evil stare burning holes in the woman's body. I just kept the gun pointed at the goods and waited in anticipation for what lie beneath that blouse and skirt and how fucking good this was all going to feel.

Last edited by rodsamson42; 11-10-2009 at 06:08 PM.