Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-22-2009, 03:03 PM   #1
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The New Chic in Town (Fae)

Am I glad that this week is over!

Tonight's the welcome party for the new girl that just moved into our neighborhood, and I have invited a bunch of my friends over to meet and introduce her to everyone.

From what I could see so far, she seem to be a quite a hottie but a big t-shirt and sweat pants are all I ever see her in. Hopefully she shows up in something more presentable tonight.

Since the party is going to be in the nskyard by the pool, I had better start cleaning it, then I gotta clean the window that looks out into the backyard from the living room so it doesn't look like shit for the guests.

I really hope this new girl is actually hot and have a killer bod, so I might have a someone new to hit on, cause I'm going on 6 months without having fucked any bitches now.
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:54 AM   #2
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've been in town a bit over a week now. It's rather lonely, starting over in a place where you don't know a soul so I'm pretty excited about the party tonight. I met this guy last week while I was unpacking my car. I couldn't have been more embarrassed, here I was standing there in an old t-shirt and sweat pants for moving and I actually get to meet someone. He was still nice enough to invite me a party he was having so at least I get another chance to make a better impression.

So I picked out a cute little blue dress with a low neckline to show off my ample breasts. If a good looking guy is going to invite me to a party I should at least be making an effort and maybe he'll have some cute single friends. The dress was cut so it slimmed around my waist, showing off the nice petite waste I'm so proud of and then flares out at the hips so it shimmies when I walk. My biggest problem with this dress is, how hard it is to zip up the back. I really wish they would take single women into consideration when they make these dresses, we don't all have someone to zip our dress up for us.

I don't want to arrive to early. It's awkward being the first person at a party when you've only met the host once, so I wait about a half hour before slipping on my heals over my pantie hoes and walk up the block.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #3
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I check my watch to notice that it's been a half hour, and the new chic is still nowhere to be found, and everyone else has already arrived.

"Where is that chic?" I thought to myself.

DING DONG!

Well, there's the bell, probably her.

"Well hello there... miss...?" I greeted her at the door.

"Fae," she replied with a smile, while extending her hand.

"Fae, that's right, sorry about that, I'm terrible with names," I smile back at her, shaking her hand.

After the initial greeting, I am finally able to break my eyes away from her beautiful, piercing blue eyes, and noticed her beautifully curled hair falling just past her shoulders, and her silky smooth looking cleavage that was highlighted by her blue dress. If I had to guess, I'd say they're a C cup or so.

"Well, come on in!" I invited her.

"Thanks!" she replied, still smiling.

As she walked past, I checked out her back side, and to my surprise, she probably has the nicest ass I've ever seen, again, highlighted by that tight dress of her's.

This is probably the hottest girl I've ever met. She reminds me of an older Taylor Swift, except brunette and much more curvy.
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote