Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation
Default Home Intruder

I keep running and running in this damn wet stormy weather, the only light source to guide my way is the dim moon light from the dark night sky. I have been running for about 2 hours for now, ever since I grab the guards gun and snap his neck, I know the rest of the guards and police are all looking for me, the thing that keeps me running is only benefit prison give me, my muscular body from all the work out in prison.

Finally I see a house on a hill, it can be good place for me to get away from all the heats on me. I use the remain strength of my body to run up to the little hill, and reach the door of the house. The light on the house is still on, there must be people inside the house, but what do I care, my gun will do all the talking for me if I run into any trouble. I ring the door bell as I hide the dead guards gun behind my back. I’m still wearing the dead guards shirt so the people inside the house wont notice I’m a escape prisoner.

I’m standing in front of the door, and waiting for the people inside to answer, then I heard foot step approaching.

(closed for rosielawson)

Last edited by darksinner; 10-12-2009 at 06:54 PM.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:03 AM   #2
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile

It's a beastly night, a storm is brewing. I'm cuddle in bed with a mystery novel.
My husband is gone on an extended business trip.
I was actually doing more massaging of my breasts and privates missing my husbands touch than reading.
My nightgown is very sheer and my panties are the skimpiest not because I'm trying to turn anyone on (THERE IS NOBODY IN THE HOUSE TO TURN ON) but because they are my favorite. I'm just about to cum when I hear a knock at the door. Our house is isolated, (MY husbands idea) I can't figure who it could be especially on a night like this. I get up and throw the sheer robe on more to keep out the growing cold than for modesty I neglect to tie it.
Looking through the peep hole it's one of the guards from the nearby prison.
I open the door WIDE.
"Yes how may I help you?"

rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
darksinner

As the door is open, I see a sexy blonde young lady with skin so milky white that it almost shine in the darkness. “Sorry to bother you madam, theres an escaped prisoner on the loose, may I come inside and check to make sure your house is safe?” I act as polite as I can. The dead guards uniform does its work, it make you believe I’m a real guard and let me inside your house.

I ask are you alone right now, and who you live with. You natively answer you are alone, your husband is on business trip and thank god that I come here to check it out. I have a wicked smile on my face as I hear you say that. Then when you walk in front of me to show me around the house, I quickly pull out the handcuff that also from the dead guard, and then jump on top of your body from behind. Forcing your body down to the floor, and pinning your hands behind your back, cuffs them with the handcuff. With your hand bounded, I grab onto your long blonde hair to yank your body up, and press the gun on your head.

“Don’t fucking move or scream, or else I will blow your brain out bitch!”
Old 10-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #4
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face Foolish Move

"Yes come right in" I say naively

I open the door wide as he moves past me. I turn my back to lock the door believing I'm locking the escape convict OUT.

"Yes, I'm alone." I answer my back still to the man. I turn and explain my husband is away on a business trip and say, "Thank God You Came."
I see you grin but misinterperate. Thinking I'm say I walk past him and begin showing him around the house, my robe still flowing loosely.

Suddenly out of nowhere he's on top of me and placing cold hard handcuffs on my wrists. My sheer nightgown moves up my legs as I fall and he climbs on top of me.
With lightening speed he has my hands behind me and bound and presses a gun to my head and says, “Don’t fucking move or scream, or else I will blow your brain out bitch!” as he raises me by my long blonde hair. My long braless nipples that were hard from my stimulating them from my mastrubation before he knocked on the door are now even longer, fatter and harder and visible through the nightgown as if it's not even there. My breast heave up and down wildly.
Against what he warned I scream even though it's just him and I in the house and nobody to hear me for a 1/2 mile to a mile in any direction. I try to kick him in the balls but miss but as I fall get his shin. as we fall my robe and nightgown tear slightly and my left breast almost breaks free of the cloth.
As we lay on the floor I spit in his face (LIKE THAT WILL DO ANYTHING BUT JUST GET HIM MAD AND KEEP ME OUT OF TROUBLE)

Old 10-13-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
darksinner

As you scream, struggle and kick me in the chin, I push you down to floor and pinning your body down with my strong hands. What come next is getting me even angrier, this bitch spit right into my face.

“Fucking bitch!” I speak as I get up and still pinning your body down, then I use my hand to yank your head up by pulling hard on your hair. As your head is up in the air, I use my other hand to slap your face hard, the force is hard that if your head is not hold by other hand your head will spin all the way to the other side.

“You want to get kill, bitch!” I shout again as I hit you with the back of my gun. As I pinning your body down, I notice your pink little nipples are perking out of your thin little nightgown, and your left breast is almost completely out of your nightgown. Since I haven’t touch a woman for a long time, my cock start to harden inside my pant.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:18 PM   #6
rosielawson

Red face

"Fucking Bitch!" You say as you grab my hair tight pull me by it then with your other hand slap my making my lip bleed my head moves in the direction of the blow then snaps back because of your grip on my hair. My mouth lobs open almost erotically.

I hear in an distorted echoing voice in my head “You want to get kill, bitch!”
my head bobs back and forth. I don't see your growing erection yet, though as you look down at my almost exposed breast your hand tilts my head in that direction. You free hand reachs out and grabs my excited breast tenderly at first then tighter and tighter and more greedily and lustfully till the material gives way and the breast is free.

My vision starts to clear by this point and I make out that your member appears to be longer and thicker than any I have ever had. I gasp as you breath gets hotter and heavier.

Rosie Lawson

Old 10-13-2009, 06:16 PM   #7
darksinner

As I keep rubbing and kneading on your now fully exposed milky white breast, my eyes stare at your little pink erected nipple that perk up on top of the white mound of flesh. Cant wait any longer, I bury my mouth onto that little pink perky nipple, sucking and licking hard on it as I keep squeezing your breast hard, making it change shape under my tight grip. My cock gets harder and harder, you can see huge bulge appear outside of my pant.

I keep sucking and rubbing on your breast and nipple, suddenly I life my head a bit and see a TV not far away from where we are. Then I realize it’s not the time to play yet, I got more important stuff to do. I let go of your hair and your body fall down on the floor. I get up and turn on the TV, almost all channels are play a breaking news section on my escape.

“There’s a escaped serial rapist and murder on the run, armed and dangerous. If you live in the OC county, and you see or hear anything unusually, please call the emergence police hot line. Again, this escaped prisoner maybe still wearing a prison guards uniform where he take off from the guard he kill during the escape, if you see anyone wearing a guards uniform wandering around, please also call the hot line.” You can hear the news reporter speaking in the TV as you recover from the pain, then if you lift your head up a bit, you can see a photo of me showing in the TV.

“Fuck!” you heard I turn off the TV and ripping my guard shirt off.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:59 PM   #8
rosielawson

Red face

Coming out of my daze i pull at cuffs but as you suck on my breast despite my efforts not to I pant like an animal all the time looking and fearing the size of the outline in your pants. Then as you hear me get closer to exploding you pull away and I groan and moan with frustration. My nightgown barely hiding anything and one "LOVE LIP" hanging out of my pantie crotch wet and fully erect my juices have so soaked the cotton crotch hardly anything is hidden under the material. My legs hang open not from imodesty but I'm so temperarily drained It take me time to gather the strength to close them. My panties are so wet from sweat and juices it almost appear I wet them.

As you tear off your shirt your muscular build cause me to gasp betraying an attraction I don't want you to hear.

I struggle back a little and while this pulls the bottom half of the nightgown (TOO LATE YOU"VE SEEN MORE THAN I WOULD WANT AND MORE THAN ANY MAN BUT MY HUSBAND) It destroys all covering over my breasts. My hands jerk at the handcuff in an instinctive motion to cover my now fully erect and exposed breasts and the extra long nipples I've alway been embarrassed by. My breasts bounce up and down faster from fear, embarrassment and coming down from sexual excitement.

A tiny "NO" like a preteen girls voice escapes my lips.

Rosie Lawson

Old 10-14-2009, 04:57 PM   #9
darksinner

As I’m about to walk back to you get more taste from your sexy helpless body, I hear your low preteen girls voice. "NO".

Then I notice the already ripped open nightgown, its now completely fall off your chest and your two mound of milky white breasts are now fully exposed. I can see your long pink little cut nipples are perking out of your breasts, and in my lusty eyes they are begging to be feast by me.

I walk back to your body, as you still struggling to cover up your breasts but with your hands cuffed behind your back, it’s useless no matter how you move your arms. I walk to you and kneel next to your bounded body. I reach my hand and grab onto your naked breast that you try so hard to cover up. “wow look at you, want to be fuck by man so hard that you cant wait to rip off your own gown to show off your sexy breast to me. Don’t worry sexy, I will do your husbands job for him.” I speak as I squeeze hard on your breast and lean down my head to suck on your other tit.

“Your nipples are already hard for me, don’t you, you little slut? Now let see if you are also wet down there.” I move my head up to whisper at your ear. My other hand move down to your pantie, and I notice its already soaking with your juice. “Oh fuck, you are soaking wet down there too, guess your husband must be too weak to satisfy a sexy slut like you.” I laugh as I whisper at your ear, then suddenly I move my head on top of your red sexy lips, and then burying my mouth into yours, giving you a forcing kiss.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:07 PM   #10
rosielawson

Red face Taste Your Juices SLUT

As you make your foul degrading comments I shake my head no. I wimper in the softest highest pitched voice as you grab my breasts and squeeze i struggle not realizing at the moment the motion under your hand is turning you on. As you suck my nipple I give a look of disgust you don't see but moan with frustration you purposely take as desire.

You look up and look into my eyes as you reach down to feel my soaked panties and open lips and erect clit. I squeeze my legs shut to try to hurt you as well as try to prevent you from feeling how sexually I'm turned on. You look at my eyes but I'm looking in fear below your waist.

"Please, No" I beg softly but with a pant and raspiness to my voice.

As you call me a "WET LITTLE SLUT" I turn bright red as if my parents caught me exposing my sexual euiptment to my first boyfriend. Then when I'm not expecting it you kiss me deep and natural reaction is to take it and despite my resistance my lips explore and massage your invading tounge and my tounge dances with your tounge in my mouth. You finger goes around the wet material of my skinpy pantie crotch and darts in past my wet open lips into my wet sexual opening. I gasp my sweet breath into your mouth and open my lips wider for you not wanting to but giving you the wrong signals. Then I shake my head to try to get my mouth off your mouth.

You do but only long enough to make me suck your slippery finger while your other hands tears my nightgown skillfully by itself. I gasp and you take advantage to push the finger deeper in my mouth and yell "SUCK IT!"

Even though your finger is in my mouth I shake my head to make a futile effort to get it out.

Rosie Lawson