Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-20-2009, 10:30 PM   #41
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am dizzy, and can't move. Blood drips from my mouth and skull. My eyes are half closed, I stare at nothing in particular, my vision hazy and blurred. I can't speak. My wrist is still locked, but I can't feel it anymore. My eyes move and meet yours. I feel truly helpless. How can you do this to people, I wonder. I feel nothing, and can barely see you. I spit out blood and dirt. Tell me your name, I think. What do they call you. I have no intention whatsoever of going to the police, just getting out of this alive and never coming here again. What are you going to do? I wonder hazily.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:34 PM   #42
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My hands slide down between your legs, spreading them. Letting me settle in between them. I can feel your warm blood on my hands. Your eyes, half lidded and unfocused are almost more enticing than your half covered body splayed beneath me.

i lean down, pulling your head up as I do, and press my lips against yours in a crushing kiss. More of an assault than anything else. In the middle of the embrace my cock slides back inside you.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:38 PM   #43
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cannot move to stop you, and wouldn't. Getting pulled up shakes me a bit, and getting kissed shocks me. I feel you slide back into me and I let out a soft cry against your mouth. I brought this on myself, and didn't use the knife when I had the chance. I kiss you back, not sure of what else to do. You seem to like pinning me in my weakest position.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 09-20-2009, 10:41 PM   #44
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Slowly at first, my hips move forward. I gain speed, trying to move fast and hard enough to hurt you. When I feel your lips pressing back at mine, I break the kiss. Slapping you across the face. "I don't want you to participate you little slut. I want to hurt you, to humiliate you." Again I slap you.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:47 PM   #45
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"You're fun," I whisper when you pull back and hit me. I guess I can have little bits of defience. You go too deep, hurting me. Do not kiss me, I think. It hurts my bruised lips. Bad. That is why I kissed you, to get you away. I try to hide my mouth from you. I dig my nails into my palm, trying to distract myself, but it doesn't work. You are hurting me more than I can hurt myself. I touch my skull gingerly. Nothing is broken, but I will be badly bruised when you are done.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 09-21-2009 at 01:41 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:53 PM   #46
the savage
Privileged Member

I see you curling your hands up, probably trying to distract yourself with pain. It is meaningless to me as I continue to pound into you. My eyes fix on your tits, shaking in time with my thrusts. Leaning down again, like I was going to kiss you, I watch you turn your head. SMiling, I bite down on your cheek.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:56 PM   #47
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I cry out when you bite me, and lay there. I do not know what to do as the pain returns, so I just lay there and let you inflict it.
"How can you do this?" I mumble. I have never been able to understand the dominant side of anything, but that is just me. God this hurts.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 09-21-2009 at 01:43 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:14 AM   #48
the savage
Privileged Member

I hear the mumbled words, and smirk. "I can do this because I am stronger than you. I am doing it, because I wanted to." Each word is followed by a violent drawback and slam forward. Grinding out bodies across the rough pavement. Running my thumb over your lips as I rape you. a mockery of intimate touch. Then my true nature shows and I slap you across the face again.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:33 AM   #49
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"No, no, nooooooooo..........." I moan as you find more ways to hurt me. I want to bite you but I don't as I know you will hurt me more. If that's possible. My sensitive mouth aches more now, and the slap takes away the dizziness but doesn't make me do anything stupid. My eyes are still half closed, and I am hating myself. I am almost numb, and your words about being stronger than me shake me to the core. God. You are 93 pounds heavier than me, and at least a foot taller. My body starts to shake as I come around to the danger I am in. This isn't a game, but oh how I wish it was.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 09-22-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:40 AM   #50
the savage
Privileged Member

You're too limp, too passive as I rape you. At this point it's barely even exciting for me. I want the fight back. My hands stroke the side of your head, the silky hair. Slowly sliding down towards your neck. I grip tightly, staring into your eyes. "I could snap it like a twig, or simply squeeze the life out of it. Maybe I will."
Old 09-22-2009, 12:48 AM   #51
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"Fuck you, you son of a bitch! Go fuck your damn worthless mother!" I grab your hair and yank it so hard you actually say 'fuckin...' and try to get me to let go. I refuse, pulling harder until your face is by mine. I bite your lip open, teeth nearly meeting through your flesh. Tearing my mouth away, your blood sprays all over me. I have not torn your lip off, but there are holes, deep ones, left by my teeth. Then I get my favorite revenge, reaching back and slamming your head twelve times into the pavement. From behind, my arms are stronger and I am able to do considerable damage to your skull. When my hands do pull down from slamming you, My long, natural fingernails rake your face and grip your hair once more, wrapping it across your neck and pulling tight from the other side to cut off your air. Then I slam your head down again...lucky thirteen, eh? Grabbing your throat with my thumbs, I dig my nails in, still pounding your skull mercilessly. I am trying to tear out your voice box or even better, your trachea. Oh how wonderful it would be if your windpipe was gone! I don't stop, and won't unless I can't move. Who's the victim now? Slam, slam, slam. You are dizzy enough that I try to crawl away, but can only roll onto my back, your cock getting pulled out of me as I lay there, exhausted and bloody. Your weight has fallen back on me before I can gather strength to get out from under you, but surely you can't move, right? I can feel your erection pressing against me, still as hard as it was. Damn, are you an incubus?!

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 09-22-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:02 AM   #52
the savage
Privileged Member

The attack is sudden and unexpected, as are the screams. It had seemed like she had almost been broken. But her strength has been sapped, and she is not inflicting the damage that she thinks she is. I play along, feigning weakness as she squirms out and crawls away. I want the hope to grow, and then crush it.

Waiting a few second before dropping my weight on you again. Making sure to ram my knee into your kidney as I do. "Do you really think that a little girl like you could hurt me?" Placing my hands on the back of your shoulders and pressing down violently. Pinning your body to the ground. Sliding my erection along your body, until it rests over your ass. "get ready to experience a pain you never imagined."
Old 09-24-2009, 12:25 AM   #53
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I am on my back now, staring at you. Your face is in shadow, my legs pulled up but not wrapped around you. God, no, not the back! Your weight holds me immobile, but I kiss you out of nowhere, even though my mouth hurts. You are only slightly shocked, but I reach around as I kiss you. I find the knife again and stab you in the neck. I don't get very deep because your hand catches mine and slams it down, but at the same time I use the last of my strength to throw you sideways and try to scramble away. I forgot about your hold on my wrist, and as I try to claw your hand away, I am pulled viciously back down and try to stab you again, but I fall hard on my back with a loud thunk and scream.
"I fight back, I get hurt, but if I don't you threaten to kill me. What do you want!" I cry out. I am flustered and in pain, angry because I can't seem to get away from you.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:14 AM   #54
the savage
Privileged Member

Another fucking knife. The third one that you have pulled on me. Where do they keep coming from? You where stupid enough to come to this bar alone, dressed like that, but brought multiple blades. This one I wrench from your hand, maybe breaking a finger in the process. "You have no choice in how this happens, fight or not, I do to you what I want." Turning your blade against you, I make a shallow cut across your breast. Seeing the blood excites me, causing me to thrust harder inside you.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:28 PM   #55
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

My finger hurts. I grab my torn leggings, which are now shreds, and wrap and tie a length around it to straighten it and keep it still.
"NO!" I choke when you cut me, thrusting hard into me. I must look like a mess, but I relish in the thought that not all of the blood is mine. Locating the wound on your neck, I tear into it. I am only human, but when your blood gets on my hand, I put it in my mouth, trying to soothe my damaged throat. By now all I can feel is the pressure of your thrusts, your weight holding me captive. "You're fucking drunk you don't know what you're doing," I gasp. I wish it were true. You know exactly what you are doing. You wouldn't have been able to catch me so many times if you didn't. You are huge, it must take a while to get you hammered. I don't know how much more blood my body can stand to spare for you. I bite deep into your wound, trying to find sustenence. I sicken myself with my actions, but the blood does some good. God help me.

Old 09-28-2009, 09:26 AM   #56
the savage
Privileged Member

SMiling, I grab your hand away from my shoulder. It is dwarfed in my large hand. Slowly I run my finger up until they wrap around yours. Twitching slightly, I start to break the fingers, one at a time. Each time thrusting forward violently. Enjoying the way the sudden pain makes your pussy spasm.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:50 PM   #57
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I scream, yanking violently to get my hand out of yours, two fingers broken now. I am coughing up blood now.
"Please don't...kill me..." I plead pitifully.

Old 09-28-2009, 05:40 PM   #58
NiceGuy

NiceGuy has initial reputation

Slowly i choke you. Your eyes bulge and you start pleading while I ram my dick up you pussy. I will rape you while you die bitch!
NiceGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:27 PM   #59
the savage
Privileged Member

As you beg for your life, we both know that I have absolute control over you now. There is nothing I couldn't do to you, and you couldn't stop me. I keep thinking that to myself as I slam into you again and again. I can feel the blood pouring from you. Using your knife, I slice my name into your stomach with shallow cuts. "To mark you as mine bitch."
Old 09-29-2009, 01:30 PM   #60
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I wince when you carve your name into my stomach. That's fine. Just don't kill me. I will never tell. Where are you going to find someone so willing to fight back? I hurt everywhere, like you have thought of everything and left nothing untouched. God help me... I merely stare at you and nod, swallowing the blood.

Tags
biker bar rape blonde