Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-13-2009, 03:19 AM   #1
Rats
Banned

Rats has initial reputation
Default I know you did it... (Sara-Nicole)

Hmm, yes, it was defiantly this girl, Hector thought to him self. He had studied the cameras, the fingerprints, everything! She did it. She robbed his bank. He managed this bank, inside and out. This robbery put him in a bad position. Hector did not like that. Most people would call the cops, to have her arrested. He took matters into his own hands. He thought the country was to soft on criminals. He was gonna take a personal visit to her home. sure the amount of money wasn't exactly very high compared to most robberies, but this still ticked him off. She had stolen from him, and been careless to leave enough evidence. He saw her address and packed some things. She was gonna regret what she'd done, even if had to beat some sense in to her.
Rats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
Sara-Nicole

Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)

Living rather uncomfortable at the moment, Suzanna had come back from her run. She was under a great deal of stress. She had nearly burnt out her husband's credit card while shopping with her slutty girlfriends. Obviously she needed to pay it off really quickly before he found out and now, she finally can. It was only 800 dollars, but she had been slacking because her husband paid everything for her. She was royalty.

But she needed a shower. She untied her runners and took off her clothes. Perhaps after paying the 800 dollars back to the credit card company, she might go clubbing while her husband was out for two weeks. While she was thinking all that, she washed her hair and body with a scented shampoo and soap.
Sara-Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:10 AM   #3
Rats
Banned

"Yes, this is the house." Hector said to no one, but him self. He read the name on the piece of paper. Suzanna.. He went to the door and knocked.

No answer. He wondered if she was ignoring him. He searched the bag he brought with him. Here we go. Seconds later, the door was unlocked. When he entered the house, he heard the water running. That explains it. She was in the shower.. This suddenly made him very hard. He smile crossed his face. He was going to punish the bitch as she showered. "This is going to be fun." He said opening the door, and stepping slowly into her restroom.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
Sara-Nicole

Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)

"Honey? You're back already?", I asked in surprise as I turned off the tap. The glass of the shower was fogged up and I could only see a figure walking towards me. This just didn't seem right.

"Honey?"

I shrieked as I realized he was not my husband and I desperately tried to cover my pussy up with my hands.

I stuttered.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
Rats
Banned

Crap! She heard me come in. I was hoping To catch her off guard, no.. this is better. Lets strike some terror into her mind. He approached the glass, and pulled off his shirt, then his pants. He had on only some boxers. He opened the glass, and stared only at her breast, with a lustful gaze.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:28 PM   #6
Sara-Nicole

"Help!", I screamed. I went to the farthest corner to step away from him. He was nearly naked. I was thinking he was a mad man. With nothing to do, I grabbed ahold of my shower head and aimed it at him.

In the process, my hands left that area, but I had no choice. With the switches to the left of me, I could spray water in defence.

He basically got a free look.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #7
Rats
Banned

With that free look, he took a step closer, into the shower, and jabbed a finger in to her pussy, painfully. "You like it bitch?" He said slapping her wet cheeks.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:35 PM   #8
Sara-Nicole

His finger invaded my dry vagina which painfully made me react in hitting him back in defence. I succeeded in hitting his right side of his face which made him cower in pain. I dropped the shower head and tried to run out of the bathroom while he was distracted with his pain. He recovered just as I passed through the bathroom door where I was held from behind.

I knew I was in trouble now.

Last edited by Sara-Nicole; 09-15-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:09 AM   #9
Rats
Banned

"Not getting away that easy bitch!" I say, holding on to you tightly, and then ramming you into the closest wall only to cause you pain. I grab you left tit, and squeez it, as I rub my self up on your ass. "Lets see how you feel being violated.." I taunt, and whisper, ".. thief."
Old 09-16-2009, 01:29 AM   #10
Sara-Nicole

I'm paralyzed with his grabs, particularly at the breasts. And even more paralyzed upon hearing the word "thief". Huh?

I struggled to make it to the bedroom with him tackling behind me. I eventually landed on the floor, face down.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:08 AM   #11
Rats
Banned

When you fall I stare at you for a second. I bend over, shoving a finger in your ass, and pulling you up on your ass. I laugh, and spank you hard.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:09 AM   #12
Sara-Nicole

I froze as his finger protruded through my ass and his spanks stung my skin.

"Noooo" I screamed as I shook my head.

I began trying to crawl through the carpet to escape him, but my unclothed body only produced friction disallowing me from moving too quickly.

Seeing I was not getting anywhere, I swung up my right elbow a couple of times and made contact with the man. As I swung to the back, he caught hold of my elbow and using my momentum, turned me around to the front, giving him a complete view of everything and he was on top.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #13
Rats
Banned

He forced a finger down her pussy, and pinned her arms together,
"So, how'd it feel taking that $800, you little bitch!" I say, and slap you across the face,
Old 09-17-2009, 08:59 PM   #14
Sara-Nicole

"OW", I cried in pain as he fingered my vagina.

It stung...the slaps. I couldn't say a word. I felt numb.

He continued to slap me and my cheeks became red.

Finally, I was able to spit out the words "Wait, I didn't do it!"
Old 09-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #15
Rats
Banned

"A lie.. I have the evidence.. enough evidence in-fact, to put you away for some time.. " He bluffed. He didn't want her in jail. to him, jail, or even prison, was to "soft".
"You can either choose to live in a cell," Then whispered in her ear, "Or have a degrading time with the man you robbed. You know.. the bank?" He said, forcing his fingers deeper, and biting down on her nipple as he finished.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:26 PM   #16
Sara-Nicole

I was shocked.

"Nooooo, please, stop. I need that money"

I cried in pain. It was so unpleasant for me.

"What do you want from me?"
Old 09-17-2009, 09:30 PM   #17
Rats
Banned

He laughed at her. "They always do!!" He said, and pulling his finger out. "But there all punished, as will you be. Now, lets begin with our session, you bitch. I need you to suck me off, the fine ass figure has been making me hard ever since I saw you on surveillance. I need my cock sucked, and by a naughty whore like you! You know you can be naughty!" He said mocking her, and pulling her up by her hair to her knees.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:34 PM   #18
Sara-Nicole

I knew I couldn't afford to be bitchy. I decided to try the helpless woman route.

"No, please, I can't. I'm a married woman - I'll give you back your money. Please, just go. I'm sorry", I stuttered while I begged, as I KNEW I was in deep shit. I didn't want it to go this way.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:41 PM   #19
Rats
Banned

I smiled for a second, thinking of what to say. then said, "Ok fine, give me the money, and I'll go. nothing ever happened." I looked at you, and saw confusion, followed by a glimmer of hope, and an expression reading, "thanks." Thats when the slap came. It crossed your cheek a full speed, leaving a bright red. "No thank you," I say softly. "Im not going to leave just cause of you want to say 'sorry, I won't do it again. i have kids blah blah blah'. That means nothing to one who exerts justice in his own fashion."

"Now suck it you little slut!"
Old 09-17-2009, 09:46 PM   #20
Sara-Nicole

"No! Please, No!", I begged weakly.

I tried to crab walk away from him but I couldn't get too far. Before too long, I was against the wall and all he needed to do was take a few steps and he'd be in front of me. I was actually frightened when I hit the wall and gasped. He looked at me contemptuously as he took those next few steps further.