Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-22-2009, 02:31 AM   #1
pradeep400

pradeep400 has initial reputation
Angry moms ordeal( mom wanted)

I am a loan shark.A family consisting of three members dad 48 yrs mom 42 and son 17 are under a huge debt from me.They are unable to pay for it and the dad is absconding.
I decide to kidnap the mom and son and rape the mom in front of the son in a violent way.Any mom and son willing may join for a nice role play.
pradeep400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:12 AM   #2
pradeep400

Angry

Ana is the mom peter is the son. i bound them up with help of three hardened criminals in a car and drive them to a shanty forlon cottage.
We tie up the son and force him to see the rough stuff to be played on his sexy mom.Abdullah pins her arm from behind as my sadist hench man rudolph comes before her.Ana is a sexy cute women pretty face nice height.With a round breasts and sexy stomach with a small layer of fat.Nice plump raw ass.Rudolph says to her hi sexy kiss me.Ana spits on him.Her arms are tightly held behind her back.Rudoplh rubs the spit from his face looks at the son draws back his fist and thud lands a hard sucker punch in her soft belly.her son looks in horror at his mom.Ana gasps ouufffff cheeks balooning up wind knocked out her bile juice drooling out of her mouth.She cant double over as she is held firmly.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:20 AM   #3
Sara-Nicole

Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep400 View Post
Ana is the mom peter is the son. i bound them up with help of three hardened criminals in a car and drive them to a shanty forlon cottage.
We tie up the son and force him to see the rough stuff to be played on his sexy mom.Abdullah pins her arm from behind as my sadist hench man rudolph comes before her.Ana is a sexy cute women pretty face nice height.With a round breasts and sexy stomach with a small layer of fat.Nice plump raw ass.Rudolph says to her hi sexy kiss me.Ana spits on him.Her arms are tightly held behind her back.Rudoplh rubs the spit from his face looks at the son draws back his fist and thud lands a hard sucker punch in her soft belly.her son looks in horror at his mom.Ana gasps ouufffff cheeks balooning up wind knocked out her bile juice drooling out of her mouth.She cant double over as she is held firmly.
Am I too late? Restart the story for me please.
Sara-Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:26 AM   #4
pradeep400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara-Nicole View Post
Am I too late? Restart the story for me please.
Sara u can be the mom while i play the loan shark shanchez ur son is tied up and forced to see u r getting beaten and gang raped.Will u join
Old 09-13-2009, 12:24 AM   #5
Sara-Nicole

Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep400 View Post
Sara u can be the mom while i play the loan shark shanchez ur son is tied up and forced to see u r getting beaten and gang raped.Will u join
Yup i will join. You wanna restart the story or is there a spot in the story you want to start first?
Old 09-14-2009, 04:24 AM   #6
pradeep400

Quote:
Yup i will join. You wanna restart the story or is there a spot in the story you want to start first?
your 16 yr old son looks at the scenario in horror . He is tied up to chair all gagged forced to watch your ordeal at the hands of my henchman and me.Sanchez the hispanic bald savage is a total sadist.He likes to drum his fists in the soft body of anty women before rape.Hugo is pinning your arm frm behind.I am standing nearby your son and smoking a pipe.Sanczezz is gleeing with sadistic pleasure as he appraoches u.He pinches your nipples hard and you cry out in pain.He slaps you right and left in both of your cheeks.Tears well up your eyes.Your face turns red.You spit at Sanchez.
He gives u a cold stare rubs the spit of his face and sinks his fist wrist deep in your lower abdomen.You gasp cant bent forward as your arms are pinned.Wind knocked out saliva and bile juice drool from your pretty mouth u moan uffff.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:47 PM   #7
Sara-Nicole

I woke up to find three men surrounded around me. In the corner, I saw my son Peter tied to a chair. I must have been knocked out because I simply could not remember anything.

"You bastards, let him go", I screamed.

I spat at one of the men, after he grabbed my nipples. I was punched right in the abdomen where I felt all life had escaped me as I couldn't breathe and the pain was all too much.

Last edited by Sara-Nicole; 09-15-2009 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Peter, not Felix - edited
Old 09-15-2009, 06:10 AM   #8
pradeep400

Quote:
I woke up to find three men surrounded around me. In the corner, I saw my son Felix tied to a chair. I must have been knocked out because I simply could not remember anything.

"You bastards, let him go", I screamed.

I spat at one of the men, after he grabbed my nipples. I was punched right in the abdomen where I felt all life had escaped me as I couldn't breathe and the pain was all too much.
You cough and gasp as shancez pulls u up by your hair.Your mouth is trying to gulp the oxygen available. He pulls you near your son to see his moms plight, in front of him he starts squeezing your tis and pinching your nipples.You scream and try to avoid eye contact with your son out of shame.

I mean while tell you bitch if you do not tell us about the contract papers hidden by your husband we will degrade you further in front of your son and make him do you to.You vehemently disagree to hand over the papers which earns another fist in your aching belly.You fall down gasping.Asound ouuffff escapes your lips.
Shancez smiles in glee and pulls you up by the hair and tells you to kiss peter n his lips
Old 09-15-2009, 12:37 PM   #9
Sara-Nicole

Recovering only slightly from the couple of blows to the abdomen, I shook my head in kissing my son by the lips. Instead I pleaded for our innocence.

"We didn't do anything. My husband didn't hide anything".

I didn't really hear what his threats were but I was beginning to worry what was going to happen. Those contract papers, something we didn't know anything about, had to appear somewhere.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:45 AM   #10
pradeep400

Quote:
Recovering only slightly from the couple of blows to the abdomen, I shook my head in kissing my son by the lips. Instead I pleaded for our innocence.

"We didn't do anything. My husband didn't hide anything".

I didn't really hear what his threats were but I was beginning to worry what was going to happen. Those contract papers, something we didn't know anything about, had to appear somewhere.
I told Aslam and sanchez to tie you up against a rusty pillar.They pull down your skirt and top , you are now only on your bra and panties.I gave a chuckle and sneering at you tell youthat i like women in scanty dress not full nude.Now where are the papers i shouted and give a resounding slap to your cheeks.
Yur husband has actually confisticated those papers and given them to the law authorities as because we were running a illegal business of transport.You beg that you dont know a single thing.
Aslam comes forward and mercilessly sqweezes your breast.
Sanchez brings your son closer to you and makes him see as he starts jabbing his fists in your left and right boobs .Tears well down your eyes you are in pain
Old 09-17-2009, 03:02 AM   #11
Sara-Nicole

"Noooo, we didn't do anything. Let us go", I begged.

I cried as he began abusing my breasts.

The men laughed.

"What do you want? We don't know about any papers"
Old 09-18-2009, 02:03 AM   #12
pradeep400

Quote:
"Noooo, we didn't do anything. Let us go", I begged.

I cried as he began abusing my breasts.

The men laughed.

"What do you want? We don't know about any papers"
This is what i wanted . I pull peter your son in front of you and make him nude.Then shanchez ties him up to in front to front embracing position your arms encirlces your sons shoulders and his your hips.You are too embarrased.Your son is in total distress and fear.,At the same time you can feel his hard on against your smooth belly.Shancez whispers in your ears to french kiss your son.You refuse, this earns a hard jab in your kidneys.You cry out in pain and your gasping hot breath flashes in your sons mouth.His cock becomes harder in your belly.He stammers soooory m mmom.You console him pat his back and start kissing his cheeks chin and lips.You are helpless.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:09 AM   #13
Sara-Nicole

"No, please, I can't do this to him. Can't something else be done?", I begged.

"Please let me son go! He did nothing wrong"