Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-29-2009, 02:34 PM   #21
rapeontheroad78
Banned

rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rapeontheroad78
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvplymates View Post
You were please when you found it and you asked me who was going to break it. Tears filled my eyes and with a shakey voice I said "You."
I smack you "stop crying or I'll give you a reason to cry" I then remove my finger and ask you to meet me in my office after work for dinner to night "I'm not a bad guy baby I'll take good care of you sweet thing" I then push you out the door and tell you to get to work.
rapeontheroad78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:31 PM   #22
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tears finally slid down my cheeks to be stopped by a firm slap across my face by you. I looked at you shocked as you told me not to cry or you would give me something to cry for. You pulled your finger out of me and told me to come back after work for dinner that you would take good care of me but I didnt think hitting me was taking good care of me. Then you pushed me out of the door and when I looked at my desk there was piles of work to type. I took off my suit jacket and got right to it, that way I didnt have to think of what had just happened. I was so busy that when I finished the last report I looked up and was surprised it was five oclock. Your door opened and I knew the routine, the finished work stayed on my desk but my flesh was required inside of your office. I forgot to put on my jacket and was about to turn back to get it when you grabbed my arm and dragged me into your office. When the door slammed I could hear it lock and I was captured once more.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:25 PM   #23
rapeontheroad78
Banned

rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
When the door slammed I could hear it lock and I was captured once more.
I kiss you deeply pushing you onto the desk getting on top of you. "I am going to take you to a nice place you pick I will be taking a pink slip with me as well incase you get any ideas of running" I grab the pink slip and grab you pullign you to your jacket I take you then to the car put you in the passerger seat and put the belt on you I then get in the other side and ask you where would you like to go?
Old 01-29-2009, 09:34 PM   #24
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I tensed as you kissed me deeply and pressed me to the top of your desk. I could feel the whole front of your body pressed against mine. You broke the kiss and told me that you were going to take me out to eat to a nice place. You grabbed pink slip and threatened to use it if I ran. You pulled me into my area and dressed me in my jacked as if I was a child. You practically dragged me to your car and put me in the passenger seat and seat belted me. When you got in you asked me where I wanted to go and I had to admit I did not know as I did not go out to dinner much. You smiled and said it was your choice then and pulled out of the parking spot and drove to exit. You turned the wheel and soon we were on the street as you drove so calmly that soon I relaxed.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:41 PM   #25
rapeontheroad78
Banned

Smile

Quote:
You smiled and said it was your choice then and pulled out of the parking spot and drove to exit. You turned the wheel and soon we were on the street as you drove so calmly that soon I relaxed.
As where driving I put my hand on your leg moving it up under your skirt "tonight I make you a woman, My woman" we get to the resturant and wait to be seated i tell you "have anything you like dear." the table has a nice silk table cloth and candles lit, there a soft sound of music coming from the speakers. the waiter comes I order my food and then he asks you what you would like?.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:15 PM   #26
rvplymates
Banned

I tensed as you put your hand on my leg and moved it under my skirt. You told me tonight you would make me a woman, your woman and I trembled at the idea as your fingers delved into my sex underneath the table. I knew better then to give you a hard time and I let you have your way. When the waiter was coming you took your hand away and ordered your food and asked me what I wanted. I looked at the menu and ordered the salmon dinner. You ordered some wine to go with our dinner and we were alone again and I was nervous wondering when you hands would abuse me again.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #27
rapeontheroad78
Banned

Quote:
You ordered some wine to go with our dinner and we were alone again and I was nervous wondering when you hands would abuse me again.
I smiled "Wine? good get real drunk baby then you wont feel any pain from your first time" we eat then I we head to my car, I buckel you in and get in then i kiss you deep and tell you I'm gona stop and get a 6 pack for you to drink. I get the beer then we head to my place we sit at the table I tell you to drink up I notice your a bit drunk after 2 and tell ya thats enough, I help you to the bed and push you onto the bed I see your pussy as the skirt flys up a bit I lie next to you and start kissing you on the neck and then moving my hand down and rasing your skirt.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #28
rvplymates
Banned

"Wine? good get real drunk baby then you wont feel any pain from your first time"

I gulped down the wine as he mentioned my first time, not realizing I was playing into your hands. By the time diner was over I felt a bit mellow. It was a good meal and I found myself smiling at you. You paid the bill and walked me back to the car, I was a bit unsteady. You belted me back into your car and told me you were going to stop at the beer store. I nodded my head and closed my eyes to rest for a bit.

You made the stop at the beer store and got out quietly so you would not disturb me and then drove to your house. After two beers I was feeling no pain and you led me to your bed and pushed me onto it. I flopped on my back and you laid down beside me. You started to kiss my neck and raise my skirt and I was not alarmed at all. I pushed my pussy into your hand, liking how you made me feel.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:19 PM   #29
rapeontheroad78
Banned

Smile

Quote:
You started to kiss my neck and raise my skirt and I was not alarmed at all. I pushed my pussy into your hand, liking how you made me feel.
Knowing I had you I jumped on top of you, then i pulled your skirt up unziping my pants quickly I then pulled out my cock and sat it near your pussy ready to go i grabed you hands heald them tightly agenst the sheet jsut in case and then rammed my cock hard into your puissy breaking your cherry, trusting it into your birth cannel deep, I ram it hard into your pussy asI can I grunt as I begin to rape you hard and fast pounding it in and out of you hard as I can I can see your virgin blood around my dick as i fuck you deep as I can soon I begin to precum.

I keep going pushing it hard and deep into you till i build up then I cum deep in your pussy.

I then flip you over and begin fucking you ass hard and deep I can hear you screaming a bit but in a hase the whole time with out being able to really do anything I can feel your hands as you try to push but then you giggle still kinda out of it with the beer.

I see you tearing up and crying and laughing at the same time in a fit as I rape you. then as i'm done not wanting to get a blow up afraid of you trowing up I lie next to you and goto bed arm around you. saying as I lie there falling a sleep "you where very easy, and now your mine, once you give it up there no second first time baby, you are mine"
Old 02-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #30
rvplymates
Banned

I frowned as you jumped on top of me, my mind was fussy with all the drink I had. I wasn’t taking in what you were doing as you pinned my hands to the bed. I felt your cock stab into me hard, deep and fast and I screamed faintly from the pain. You just kept pounding into me and something warm, sticky and slick allowed you to take my slippery sex. I felt waves of hot fluids rush from your cock and fill me.

You tossed me over onto my stomach, my face was buried into the bed. I felt an unbelievable pain in my ass as you pounded quickly inside of it. I put my hands behind my back and try to push you off of me and then the whole thing struck me funny and I giggled thinking you were a pain in my ass. I cried from the pain and laughed when I had stupid thoughts and you kept on ramming your cock into my ass.

Suddenly it was over and you were lying beside me with your arm around me, I heard your voice as I fell asleep but did not react to your words. "You where very easy, and now your mine, once you give it up there no second first time baby, you are mine.

I woke up with the sun shining on my face and you clinging to my sore aching body, Some of the thing you had done to me came flashing through my mind horrifying me and humiliating me. I decided at the very moment that I had to quit this job."
Old 02-07-2009, 06:24 AM   #31
rapeontheroad78
Banned

Quote:
I frowned as you jumped on top of me, my mind was fussy with all the drink I had. I wasn’t taking in what you were doing as you pinned my hands to the bed. I felt your cock stab into me hard, deep and fast and I screamed faintly from the pain. You just kept pounding into me and something warm, sticky and slick allowed you to take my slippery sex. I felt waves of hot fluids rush from your cock and fill me.

You tossed me over onto my stomach, my face was buried into the bed. I felt an unbelievable pain in my ass as you pounded quickly inside of it. I put my hands behind my back and try to push you off of me and then the whole thing struck me funny and I giggled thinking you were a pain in my ass. I cried from the pain and laughed when I had stupid thoughts and you kept on ramming your cock into my ass.

Suddenly it was over and you were lying beside me with your arm around me, I heard your voice as I fell asleep but did not react to your words. "You where very easy, and now your mine, once you give it up there no second first time baby, you are mine.

I woke up with the sun shining on my face and you clinging to my sore aching body, Some of the thing you had done to me came flashing through my mind horrifying me and humiliating me. I decided at the very moment that I had to quit this job."

I woke up the next day and said "Hello baby how ya feelin ?"

I put my hand on your leg.
then up
your thi
Old 02-08-2009, 09:25 PM   #32
rvplymates
Banned

I opened my eyes and you asked me how I was feeling. Before I could tell you your hand touch my leg and ran up it to my inner thigh. I gasped as you stroked my sex.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #33
rapeontheroad78
Banned

Smile

Quote:
I opened my eyes and you asked me how I was feeling. Before I could tell you your hand touch my leg and ran up it to my inner thigh. I gasped as you stroked my sex.
I kiss you and tell ya get ready for work baby I smile at you..
Old 02-09-2009, 04:31 AM   #34
wharro4u

wharro4u is infamous around these partswharro4u is infamous around these partswharro4u is infamous around these partswharro4u is infamous around these partswharro4u is infamous around these parts

very good stuff thanks
Old 02-09-2009, 07:29 PM   #35
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at you confused and before I could ask what you meant your hand covered my mound and your fingers drove deep into my pussy. I groaned in pleasure and felt ashamed that I was getting these feelings.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #36
rapeontheroad78
Banned

Quote:

I groaned in pleasure and felt ashamed that I was getting these feelings.
I then said "already the making of a good slut ready for more" I smiled as i got on top and begin to trust my cock deep into you raming it harder and harderwatching your mixed emotions half wanting me to stop but the sounds of enjoyment as Well soon after a few moments of trusting I came hard in you and then I said "you love it don't you?"
Old 02-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #37
rvplymates
Banned

I felt the heat at my cheeks and knew I was blushing as you said I already had the making of a god slut and asked if I was ready for more. You smiled as you got on top of me and prenetrated me hard. You began to ram your cock into me harder and harder as a mixture of shame and pleasure contorted my face. I screamed as I came hard a a few moments later you filled me with your cum and asked. "You love it don't you?" Shame filled me as I realized I did.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:38 AM   #38
rapeontheroad78
Banned

Smile

Quote:
I screamed as I came hard a a few moments later you filled me with your cum and asked. "You love it don't you?" Shame filled me as I realized I did.
I got up after a sec. time and toald ya to get up and fix me something to eat then we'd be getting to work.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:12 PM   #39
rvplymates
Banned

I got up immediately but when I grabbed for your robe, you pulled it out of my hands. It seemed you wanted me naked and ready for you whenever you wanted it. I blushed as I left the bedroom to roam around your home.

I found my way to the kitchen and the refriderator. I took out eggs and sauages and began to make breakfast. I popped the bread in the toaster and put the electric coffee pot on.

As you walked through the door I was putting the food on the table and as I bent over to set the cups of coffee next to the plates, you smacked my ass. I screached and looked at you confused.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:03 PM   #40
rapeontheroad78
Banned

Cool

Quote:

As you walked through the door I was putting the food on the table and as I bent over to set the cups of coffee next to the plates, you smacked my ass. I screached and looked at you confused.
"thats my lil slut nakid and ready when ever i want you" I eat my dinner and tell you to get dressed now so we can get to work.